⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)

1.1K 14 21
By Tiya_TealTea

"Man, that nightclub was so much fun! Wasn't it, Hails?!"

Milly shook her best friend's arm in excitement, awaiting a response. Hailey giggled a bit, and nodded her head. "Yeah, it was.."

"And you're 100% serious about going there again next Saturday?! Like, you're not joking right?" Milly asked, the huge grin on her face becoming wider and wider.

"No, Milly. I'm not joking. We can go there again.." Hailey replied, much to Milly's delight. This caused Milly to cheer, her arms going in the air. Right now, the two girls were at Milly's house. It was the middle of the afternoon on a regular Sunday.

"Let's go..! I knew you would like the club!" Milly patted Hailey's shoulder, which made her laugh lowly. "But, how come you like the nightclub all of a sudden? You said yesterday that the club was just 'doable' and 'wasn't your ideal setting'. So, what changed your mind?"

Hailey bit her lip in nervousness. She hadn't told Milly about it. She hadn't told Milly about the unexpected encounter she experienced. She hadn't told Milly about him. Instead, she had kept it to herself.

Hailey began to wonder. Should she tell Milly? Milly is her bestest friend anyway. Should she tell her about Jake? That charming, kind, friendly, and insanely attractive young man she met at the club? Hailey went silent. After everything she had said about not wanting to get a boyfriend and preferably wanting to stay single, Hailey wasn't sure on how Milly would react if she found out the real reason Hailey wanted to go back to the nightclub was because of a guy she had met.

"Hailey..? Hello..? Earth to Hailey..!" Milly waved her hand in front of Hailey's face, which made her snap out of her thoughts.

"Wh-What..?!" Hailey exclaimed, looking at her surroundings.

"I asked you a question, and you just zoned out. Are you feeling alright?" Milly pressed her palm onto Hailey's forehead, trying to see if she had any sort of sickness. Not impressed at the action, Hailey lightly smacked her hand off, eyes glaring.

"I'm fine, Mills. It's nothing special. While you were in the bathroom at the club yesterday, I figured the club wasn't all that bad during that time. Don't think it's something major. Since you love it so much, we'll go back there next Saturday.."

Milly nodded her head almost immediately at Hailey's reply. "Yeah, yeah! Let's go there again, definitely!"

----

-Saturday Evening, 8:00pm-

"Ooh..! I'm so excited and happy that we're back here again!!" Milly shouted up, nearly jumping in her place. Right now, Hailey and Milly were back inside the same nightclub they had attended exactly a week ago. Of course, the seven days had flew on by and now, they are back.

Hailey looked around. The nightclub still held its electric atmosphere like it did the first day. The bright lights which illuminated many different colours such as red, blue, purple, and yellow, the incredibly loud music that blasted from the speakers which would definitely cause your ears to be ringing the next morning, the immense crowds of people chatting amongst themselves, and partying on the dance floor. The list was endless.

Hailey felt a bit cramped. Congested even. She knew this was far too many people around her for her own comfort. It made the teal-haired girl highly uncomfortable. However, Hailey knew she cannot complain. She was the one who told Milly they should come back anyways. Besides, Hailey wanted to atleast try and find a particular person she had intents on meeting once again.

"Let's go get a drink!" Milly grabbed onto Hailey's arm, about to pull them towards the bartender who was serving all the beverages to the people.

"Um, yeah. You can go get a drink. I just need to do something really quick.." Hailey replied, tugging her arm out from Milly's grasp.

"And, what's that?" Milly questioned suspiciously, folding her arms.

"U-Um..I need to call Zander! He texted me earlier asking if I could call him about something. It's...pretty important. So, I'll head outside just for a few minutes. You go ahead and get yourself a drink. It won't take long, I promise.."

Milly struggled to hold back a groan. Her instincts were eating away at her, telling her conscience that Hailey was hiding something. Though she desperately wanted to further question her best friend about it more, Milly decided to drop it.

"Okay then. I'll be over by the drinks..Don't take too long.."

Hailey nodded her head at the pink-haired girl. "Yeah, yeah. I won't!"

With that, Milly walked off, leaving Hailey all by herself. Hailey waited until Milly was out of view and could no longer been seen. Once the coast was all clear, Hailey began to glance around the club again before she headed off into a direction, pushing her body into the crowds, trying her best to get past.

----

It felt as if though she had been searching forever.

Hailey was this close. This close to giving up. No matter how much she looked, she couldn't find him. He was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the nightclub was pretty spacious, but Hailey was sure that she had looked everywhere now. It was now coming to the point where this was beginning to feel pointless.

Did he lie to her?

Was he only playing with her emotions?

Was this all a huge joke and he was actually not even here at the club tonight?

Was she deceived? Tricked?

Hailey facepalmed, shaking her head in disbelief. She should have known this was all too good to be true. How could she have been so foolish? The sole reason she even came back to this club was in hopes of meeting Jake again. Looks like it was all for nothing.

"Dammit, Hailey! You're so stupid. Of course he wasn't being serious...Maybe he was drunk that night, and because of that, it prompted him to play a prank on me and mess with my feelings...It's clear Jake isn't here. I'm such an idiot. I'll just head back to Milly. Atleast I still have her...I can maybe try and have some fun with her by my side.."

Hailey brushed a strand of her hair that fell loosely from her head behind an ear. She then let out a disappointed sigh before she turned around, her legs about to carry her away back to her friend.

"Hailey...! Hailey, hey..!!"

She immediately froze on the spot once she heard the voice that had suddenly called out her name. Was that voice who she thought it belonged to?

Swiftly, Hailey turned her head around towards the source of the voice. Her eyes widened as a wave of surprise overtook her whole body.

There, she saw him. Jake Sterling. He waved at her, as he held a drink in his hand. It was obvious that Jake was signalling her to come over to him. Near him stood three boys, who Hailey assumed were Jake's friends that he told her about last week.

Hailey couldn't help but blush. She couldn't believe it. Jake was here. He didn't lie to her afterall. He was being genuine with everything he said to her. Hailey blushed at the sight of his alluring wood-brown eyes, luscious strawberry-blonde hair, and his charming smile with his pearly-white teeth shown in display.

A goofy smile appeared on Hailey's mouth. "H-Hey..!" She shouted back to him, screaming at herself mentally as she acknowledged the stutter she did. She could see the boys behind Jake's back turn their attention onto her as well, which was a bit overwhelming for the girl.

"Come over here!" Jake gestured for her to walk up to him.

"Okay!" Hailey responded, her heart pounding out of her ribcage. She was not able to put it into words on how shy she was feeling. She hasn't seen Jake in a week, and now she was about to speak to him again. It was most likely that Jake was going to introduce his friends to her as well. Hailey knew she wasn't the greatest at meeting people. But, she was going to try if it came to this.

It only took Hailey a few seconds for her to walk up to Jake. Due to the nightclub being quite dark, Hailey was glad that meant Jake wouldn't be able to see the immense shade of red blush her face was showing off.

"Hi again.." Hailey waved, laughing sheepishly.

"Hey princess.." Jake winked at her, making Hailey's insides skyrocket with tingles and butterflies.

That nickname.

That fucking nickname.

Words couldn't describe how much she loved it.

"Looks like you actually came back to the club to see me again. For a while there, I thought you weren't here.." Jake laughed, taking a sip of his drink afterwards.

"I was looking around for you, but it was quite hard, haha.." Hailey fiddled with her hair, glancing at the ground.

"It's nice to see you again...You look stunning tonight.." Hailey looked back up at him, her eyes sparkling. There was something about Jake's compliments that always managed to send her reeling. It soothed her heart, especially since no guy had ever told her these sort of things.

"Thank you...Y-You too.." Hailey bashfully replied, which made Jake chuckle.

"Man, you're so cute when you get all shy.." Hailey could feel her heart stop. "Has no guy ever talked to you like this?" Jake inched himself closer to the girl, gazing into her eyes.

"N-No...Not really.." Hailey managed to utter out, her knees feeling like jelly. "You're..pretty much the first. Do you r-really mean everything you say to me..?"

"Of course I do, princess.." Jake said in a soft tone of voice. Hailey giggled, glancing off towards the side.

"Yo, Jake! Who is this blue-haired chick?"

A voice joined in on the conversation. Jake and Hailey turned their heads around in confusion and met their eyes with a guy who had green hair, and black dotted eyes. By his side, two other guys stood near. One of them had magenta-coloured hair and deep brown eyes, while the other's hair was a dark brown, with his eyes being maroon.

"Oh, right! Nearly forgot! Boys, this is Hailey! She's a cool gal I met last week here. Hailey, these are my homies Drew, Liam, and Henry." Jake introduced them to eachother.

"Hi.." Hailey waved at them, grinning at them.

"Hey!" Drew greeted her back, showing a friendly smirk.

"Woah! So, Jake was actually being serious about meeting a girl here! Damn.." Liam remarked, nudging Henry in the shoulder.

"Of course I was being serious!" Jake glared at them, unamused.

"And it's obvious that Jake likes her too. Judging by the many compliments and winks he was shooting at her.." Drew added on teasingly, seeing Liam and Henry nod in agreement.

Hailey blushed a dark pink at the thought of Jake crushing on her. Jake on the other hand, just gave off a crooked, goofy smile as he scratched his neck. He blushed as well, chuckling sheepishly. Hailey caught onto this.

"He...didn't deny it.." Hailey pointed out in her thoughts, rubbing her arm.

"I mean, I don't blame him. She's pretty hot.." Henry smirked at Hailey, glancing at her whole figure up and down. Hailey's eyes went wide as she swallowed a lump in her throat.

Once Jake heard this, he steadily went up to Henry, and whispered to him in his ear.

"Hey, you better back off. She's mine.." Jake grinned down at his green-haired friend.

"She's all yours, man..I was just saying.." Henry held up his hands in defense, smiling back at him.

Jake then turned his body back around to face Hailey. "Anyways, princess. Would you like to head outside for a bit? It's pretty stuffy in here. I'd like to get some fresh air. Since we finally found eachother, wanna hang out?"

"Sure! Why not? Some fresh air would do me some good. It's really cramped and warm inside here. Let's head out." Hailey said, nodding her head slightly.

----

Jake and Hailey were standing outside the nightclub, leaning against a wall side by side. They could see all the pale, white stars twinkling above them. The moon had also made itself shown as it shined its light brightly.

It was quite a windy night, but not so much. The wind was sort of comforting for the two as it blew past their faces, cooling them down from the heat they were putting up with inside.

"I love the night..It's so relaxing.." Hailey spoke out, staring up at the sky.

"I agree..and you're right. It is really relaxing.." Jake replied, his irises tracing each of the stars. "I'm extremely glad I got to see you again, Hailey. I'm happy to be spending some time with you..I thought I wouldn't see you tonight.."

"I feel the same way. To be honest, the whole reason I came back to this nightclub was to..meet you again.." Hailey could feel herself become shy once more. Every part of her body grew warm.

"Really..?" Jake smugly smiled, scooting himself closer.

"Shut up.." Hailey rolled her eyes with a laugh. Before she could say anything else, she heard her phone ping and vibrate in her pocket, signalling a notification. Curious, she pulled it out and turned it on, seeing she had received a text. Hailey opened the message and started to read it.

Hailey nearly gasped. She had completely forgotten about Milly! Frantically, she sent her back a message, her fingers nearly fumbling in their place.

After that was done, Hailey put her phone away. She felt bad for keeping Milly waiting for so long. Atleast Milly was understanding about the situation, and believed the whole 'phone call with Zander' lie.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked, noticing Hailey's frantic behaviour.

"Yeah, I'm fine..I was just responding to a text.." Hailey answered, moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"That reminds me! Do you mind giving me your number? I'd like to keep in touch with you.." Jake took his phone out of his jacket pocket.

"Oh! Sure!" Hailey took her phone out again, pressing onto the app that showed and held her contacts. Jake did the same, and with that, they both exchanged numbers with one another.

"And there! Is that yours?" Jake showed his phone screen. Hailey averted her obsidian eyes onto it.

"Yep! That's it!" Jake grinned with his teeth and then put his phone back into his pocket.

"I'll call you sometime so. Maybe the two of us can arrange a hangout? Just you and me..? In a different place as well. Not the nightclub." Jake offered, exchanging a loving smile with his new friend. Hailey could feel herself getting lost in Jake's brown eyes. They had some sort of comforting sparkle to them. It wasn't long before Hailey opened her mouth to say her reply.

"I'd like that a lot.."

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...
1.9K 59 13
a jailey fan-fic made by yours truly ❤ Hailey and Jake, two different people but very similar, one day run into eachother not knowing what comes a h...
15.5K 460 17
So ummm... I noticed that a lot of people are loving this oneshot I made that someone requested ^^ So I decided to make it to a full on fanfic for yo...
1.2K 38 5
these are just random one-shots that i write whenever, theres no schedule to how often im gonna upload these im also cross posting these onto ao3 und...