Savior (Swiss x Reader)

By monster_addict1

(Y/n) is a witch currently on the run from her village after they found out she was a witch. She was sentence... More

Run, Rabbit Run
We All Wear Crowns Apon Our Heads
Where Dreams Become Nightmares
I Know We Have Never Really Met Before
We are Getting so Warm
Our Only Goal
Who Left The Door Open
Lets Have A Wedding
I Push Myself to the Edge
I'm Just A Bug In The Wall
I Heard You Laugh as I Was Breaking
You Cant Hide
Im a Nervous Wreck
I Suffer Well
You Speak My Name
And Shutter
But I'm Still Here
I Live by the River
You Just Want a Pretty Face
Of God Above
You Are so Beautiful
See You Drifting
And I Really Thought He Liked Me
Everything is Bitter Sweet
Now the Hope we Had is Dying
Wishin I Could Just go Back
To Burn it All
And Bury Whats Left

Ive Got To Make Up For What Ive Done

946 29 34
By monster_addict1

"So what's for lunch?" Swiss asked as we walked into the house.

"Bread and butter? I may have some strawberry jam. I could toast it as well if you like." I told him sort of embarrassed of the food I have.

"Bread and jam sounds wonderful." He smiled warmly at me.

"Here let me just get this water going and I will make us food." I spoke as I walked over to the pot that was in the fire place.

"How are you gonna light tha-?" With a snap of my fingers the fireplace erupted with flames. "How did you do that?" Swiss asked in disbelief.

"I'm a witch, remember?" I giggled at his awestruck face.

"That was amazing! And you can do it just like that?"

"Yeah." I giggled at his enthusiasm. "Here let's get some food." I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed my bag laying all the food I had gotten on the counter. I grabbed the bread and began to slice it in to even slices. "Can you grab the jam from the cabinet over there?" I pointed at the cabinet over on the other side of the kitchen.

"What can you not make it fly to you darling?" He chuckled clearly not really meaning what he said as he walked over to it. I rolled my eyes at his antics so before he could open the door I used my magic to open the cabinet and the jam flew to me.

"I could I just wanted you to feel useful." I chuckled taking the jam from the air and grabbing a butter knife.

   He chuckled. "I appreciate it darling."

   "Here you go." I gave him two pieces of bread and I went over to take the water off the fire.

"Are you not eating?" He asked with food in his mouth.

"No I will, I'm just really thirsty and need this water to cool down before we can drink it." I told him with my face staring to hurt with how much I've been smiling.

I sat on the couch as Swiss continued eating his bread over the counter. I had a book in my hand but I was really just looking at him as he stared out the window in the direction of the castle. He finished up his food and he clapped the crumbs off his hands and used his sleeve to wipe off his face. He then began to walk over to where I was sitting.

"Thank you for this darling." He breathed out.

"No problem Swiss. I appreciated the help today." I smiled at him.

"Really? because I didn't do much." He awkwardly laughed.

"I appreciate the effort Swiss." I gave him a warm grin. "Here come sit." I scooted over and patted the cushion next to me. He walked over and sat down next to me. "This is where you will be sleeping by the way."

"I- thank you darling I really appreciate it." I could hear him tear up.

"Oh don't cry. I'm happy to help." I tried to comfort.

"I know it's only been a few hours but I really appreciate everything you've done for me." His voice quivered a bit.

"You say that now, just wait for tomorrow." I let out a laugh to try and ease the situation.

"No honestly my father wouldn't let me do half the things I've done in these past few hours. I feel like I've learned a lot." He told me truthfully

   "Aren't you supposed to have like the best education?"

   "Yeah but I never really paid attention and besides this is all hands on."

   "What did they teach you?" I asked full of wonder. I only ever learned how to read I never got a proper education.

   "Well for one they taught us- me and my siblings.- that witches are old woman who were pure evil and would kill children-." I interrupted him with a snort of laughter.

   "Oh god I would never." I continued to laugh.

   "They would teach us how to be proper as well. It was horrible." He gave a deep sigh the paused for a moment. "I'm supposed to get married in a month." He started picking at the skin on his hands. "I only met her once but I really don't like her. She's to-." He was thinking for the right words. "She's to proper. Like I don't think she's ever had fun in her life. She takes everything her parents say and does all of it. She's never really lived."

   "Maybe you could show her how?" I tried to offer advice.

   "What are you trying to kick me out?" He laughed a bit.

   "Oh no I'm just saying if you just want to think about it." I paused for a second. "If you do end up going back please don't tell them about me." My voice quivered a bit.

   "Oh don't worry darling I wouldn't do that to you. You have done so much for me just by letting me stay here darling."

   "Is that why you ran away?" I asked him softly. He nodded.

   "That and I would eventually run an entire kingdom with her." He stared at the floor.

   "What's her name?"

   "Victoria."

   "At least it's a nice name." I smiled.

   "It is but she's not as nice. She always said things like 'it won't be like this when we're married,' and 'you better not do that when you're my husband'." He mimicked her voice and I let out a laugh.

   "Did she actually sound like a frog?!" I huffed in laughter.

   "No I did that for dramatic affect. She has a lovely voice... not as lovely as yours though." He looked back at me with a toothy smile then yawned.

   "I appreciate it Swiss." I smiled at him then stood up.

   "Where are you going?" He asked sounding panicked.

   "Relax I'm getting you a pillow and blanket." I called from my room. I grabbed an extra pillow and blanket from my bed. It was summer time so I didn't really need them. I walked back out to see Swiss looking at some of my hanging plants again. "Here you go." I said as I threw them onto the couch. He jumped when I spoke up. "You get very interested in those plants don't you?" I asked but I didn't blame him. I used those plants for my potions so they did look different from normal plants. They would glow different colors depending on the plant. The one he was currently looking at was glowing blue.

   "My friend Mountain would've loved these." He whispered to himself.

  "Mountain?"

  "He worked in the gardens planting different flowers n' stuff." He gave a sad sigh. "He's a good friend of mine."

   I didn't know how to respond. I mean he must've really not of wanted to get married if he ran away from his friends.

  "I miss them."

   "I'm sure they miss you too." Was all a said as I walked over next to him. "Did you run away with anything?" I asked him.

   "Just some money that I shoved into my pocket." He told me. "Why?"

   "I'm gonna head back into town tomorrow to get you some clothes."

   "Can I come with?" He asked hopeful. I hesitated for a second.

   "I think it would be better if you stayed here. It would be safer." I told him. He just nodded.

   "I understand darling."

   "What are your measurements?" I asked just so I don't mess up and get the wrong size.

   "Uh I don't know."

   "I'll go get my measurer." I bounced off to my room and grabbed the measurer from my nightstand. I walked back out to see Swiss lying on the couch. "Alright get up!" I walked over and he grumbled.

   "We have to do this now?" He wined crawling up from the couch.

   "Yes, I don't need you sleeping and doing everything in the same clothes that you're in now." I tried to reason with him.

   "Ugh fine darling." He stood up straight.

   "Come here." I instructed him. He walked over and looked down at me. He was incredibly close.

    I used my magic to get a book and quill so I could write down his measurements. The book and quill were levitated next to me as I took my measurer and wrapped it around his arms then waist. I knelt down in front of him so I could get the measurements of his legs and I could hear him snicker causing his body to shake. I looked up at him still kneeling.

   "You look good down there darling." He flirted. I quickly stood up and playfully slapped his arm.

   "You're lucky I got your measurements otherwise I would've just kept you in those clothes."

   "Yeah right. You care about me darling."

   "Hmm do I, for all you know I could be keeping you here to eat you. I mean we barely know each other." I reasoned with him.

   "Hmm that is true but I think I'll grow on you Darling."

   "Yeah yeah I'm sure." I smiled at him. "I'll get your clothes tomorrow morning first thing."

   "Sounds like a plan darling."

Word count 1533

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 320 21
Main Character is 17 and having sexual relations with Papa. No I do not support p3dophilia, the age is just for the story. Embry is a very christian...
39.7K 1.6K 70
-Finally the balaclava was gone too and she turned to you and you saw your girl for the first time. Your pants tightened and you would have sworn tha...
1.2K 13 9
One shots of the band Ghost. There will be smut and fluff and a few one shots may be an inspiration for a book that I have in mind. It will include S...
198K 5K 35
𓆩*π“†ͺ 𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴 𓆩*π“†ͺ κ’° ͑͜➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...