my darling violet

By busy_reading07

violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole li... More

little info
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 42

4.1K 90 8
By busy_reading07

Violet's pov

Putting my books away in my locking there is a tap on my shoulder, turning around Sarah stands there with a smile on her face.

"hey I was heading to the cafeteria when I saw you here so I thought I would come here and wait for you"

"thank you" I reply smiling

I close my locker door and we start heading to the cafeteria, both of us talking while we walk there. we get to the table and sit down, me sitting next to Matthew and Sarah sitting on the other side. Some of the guys look at us two talking, we just ignore them and continue talking until Matias interrupts us.

"hey so if you want you can come over with us after school, we're all just hanging out at their house" it was a little weird considering that he doesn't live with us but hey he comes over quite a bit or came before I came here so I guess it's like his house too

"umm I'll have to ask my parents but if they yes then sure" Sarah says shrugging, she seems kind of nervous at first but hey I would understand

"wait how are we going to fight everyone?" I ask realising we don't have enough seats

"Why don't you and I go on the bike while everyone else goes in the cars" Matias says with a small smirk seemingly thinking about something else

"yeah but only if Sarah Is cool with going with all of you guys, I don't know if you guys know this but your pretty annoying" I really don't want Sarah to be uncomfortable, I know that she has been sitting here for a while but she only really knows Julian by the sounds of it

"I'll be fine I got Julian to make sure I don't die" Sarah says seemingly understanding what I really meant

"Okay cool, plus with the way they drive it will only be five minutes" with that we all go onto a different topic with Sarah joining in

After maybe a solid forty minutes the bell went so we all headed to our fourth class of the day mine was Italian. Knowing that I don't have any friends in this class I don't rush to get there, sure I like being there and I like talking to the teacher but recently we haven't been talking because you know she actually has to teach the rest of the class how to speak Italian.

Today is one of those days where the teacher miss ford is fully focused on teaching the class, she does this from time to time when she is fully into teaching what we are learning, it really doesn't happen that much but for the past few weeks, she has been in the same mood. It's getting a little weird because I only have Italian three times a week and normally, I spend at least one of those lessons talking with her.

So now I just sit here doing whatever I want which is normally either doing homework or reading a book, miss ford doesn't care seeing as I speak fluent Italian. It would be cool if I learnt another language, I could try and be fluent in all or most languages that way when someone is talking in another language I could listen in on them.

Okay, let's see I haven't learnt Chinese, Persian, German, Turkish, Japanese, Vietnamese and a whole lot more, maybe if I just started with learning one then ill go onto another. After looking at the small list I made of languages I don't know so far, I decided to start learning Chinese, then after that Japanese, because some people say once you've learnt one the other is easier, I don't know if that's true but I'm going to test it out.

So for the rest of the lesson, I have my headphones in listening to Chinese movies, I do this now because I've found it's easier if I watch a bunch of movies in the chosen language with subtitles in English. I learn most of the words from that and then I go on a language learning app and go through all of the words just to make sure that I know all the words and am pronouncing them right.

Class is only 70 minutes so I get through probably most of the movie before packing up and leaving the classroom to head to English, I can't wait! Note the sarcasm.

(I've missed doing that)

English sucks the only good thing about English is that the teacher is slightly okay and we do semi-interesting things like there is this book right now that we have to do a report about and it wasn't one of those cliche books like Romeo and Juliet, the mocking bird, things like that it was actually a book that teenagers would read, its called the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid. It is not actually a bad book so far, I haven't finished it because we only got the assignment like five days ago.

Two people- the overachievers- have finished the book and are now writing the report. The teacher loves them but even sometimes the teacher gets really annoyed with them, both of the students yell the answers no matter what the teacher says, and they are constantly asking about extra credit. And that's why I would hate to be a teacher, that and I absolutely hate high school so I wouldn't want to work in one.

All we are doing for this lesson is reading the book or working on the assignment, pretty much what we have been doing since we got the assignment but hey the more I get done here the less I have to do at home, which means more time to do whatever the hell I want.

Once the lesson is over I head straight for the parking lot. I'm supposed to be in work studies but hey I can just do it at home and I have plans, plus most people just leave when they have work studies and hang out with their friends. When I get out of the front, Matias is leaning against the bike, the cars that we took this morning are gone and instead are just empty parking spots.

"Hey, everyone else has already headed home, they're getting food first though" Matias says standing up and grabbing the helmets

"okay" I say shrugging while Matias puts my helmet on my head for me

We keep eye contact which is very intense, we are standing kind of close so he could actually put the helmet on my head. We're standing so close that I can smell his cologne, his cologne smells so good, I've smelt it before but it seems to get better every time I smell it, there is never a distinct smell to it but oh my god does it smell good.

When he finishes putting my helmet on he doesn't walk away or even stop looking at me, we just stand there looking into each other's eyes. Coughing I break eye contact and walk over to the bike I grab the helmet that's sitting on the seat and pass it to Matias for him to put on himself. Once he has put it on he gets on the bike making sure there is enough room for me to get on.

It takes a little bit for me to actually get on and sit where it's comfortable which happens to be right behind Matias, we are so close to each other that when I breathe my breath goes right against his back. Ignoring the warm feeling I get, I wrap my arms around his torso when he starts the bike and we drive off going well over the speed limit, which just makes me hold on tighter. Me getting a good feel of his stomach which has abs really defined abs that I'm pretty sure would look amazing.

When we get home the cars are parked in the driveway, Matias stops the motorbike when we get into the space between both cars, which is right in Infront of the door. Matias takes his helmet off before getting off the bike, somehow not kicking me in the process, once he has put his helmet on the handlebars he sticks his hand out, waiting for me to take hold of it. Getting off the bike with the help of Matias, he takes off my helmet and put it under the seat that I was just sitting on. He never once let go of my hand only to take off my helmet but once he had put it under the seat he grabbed my hand again and we headed straight for the front door.

Walking into the dining room, there is a mountain of food in the middle with all of the guys crowding around and eating, mostly talking and laughing. Sarah is sitting next to Julian with Tye on her other side, Sarah seems to be getting along quite well with Tye and all of the other guys because she is talking and laughing with everyone and she looks really relaxed like she had been here forever.

Making ourselves known both Matias and I walk more into the room and grab whatever free seats we can, grabbing some food and joining in on the conversations that are happening. It's nice knowing that Sarah and even me have been accepted really well in this friend group, I know that I have been in this friend group for a while but I still can't believe that they are actually my friends. When I first met them, they were just my brothers and now they're mine too and hopefully Sarah's.

Looking around the table it's nice to know that I have people in my corner now, they are all talking and laughing with each other. it was like one of those scenes from movies, where there is one person just watching everyone around them and realising that they are finally in a place where they are completely happy and all of their friends just make their life that much better.

. ☾ . 

hopefully, this is bigger than the other ones, I really am trying to make them bigger because I've noticed how quickly you guys are getting through them.

please vote and comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 162K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
708K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
473K 14.2K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...
1.3M 31K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...