๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076

006

711 21 58
By missnoodleaddict

The next day, Elena sat alone in the hospital room eating ice cream as she watched a show. Katsuki had went to class, and Elena was now completely alone. "This shit is so boring." Elena mumbled, switching to another show. Whistling a tad, she heard a knock at the door. They had locked the door, only for Elena to get out, and nurses to get in.

Elena got up from the bed and walked over to the door with ice cream in hand. She looked out, only to see Present Mic standing there. "Hi Uncle Mic. What's-" Elena began, only for her to receive a hug at her legs. "Psychie!" A soft voice yelled. Elena smiled gleefully as she picked Eri up.

"Oh my god! Hi little Eri!" Elena said, picking her up and kissing her face. "You're awake! You're awake!" Eri said with a laugh as Mic watched the scene in happiness.

"I just came to drop her off, I figured you were bored. I'll leave now. Shota will pick her up tonight, if that's okay with you?" Mic asked, smiling at Elena. "That's perfect!" Elena said, smiling at him as she held Eri in her arms. "Alright! Bye-bye." Mic said, waving her off as Elena closed the door, carrying a giggling Eri into the room. "So, what do you wanna do today?" Elena asked, putting Eri on the bed. "Me and doggie always color in this book. I brought his pictures, and I got you one too!" Eri said with a smile as she got her backpack.

"Okay! Let's do that then!" Elena said, looking into her backpack as she brought out multiple crayons, coloring pencils and the three coloring books.

Katsuki had an All Might coloring block, Eri got an Aizawa one that Mic ordered for her online, custom made. While Elena got a Hawks block. "Wow! These match us all so perfectly!" Elena said, but whispered to Eri. "But personally I love Eraserhead the most. He's the best hero out there. Don't you think?" Elena asked, smirking. "Yes! Mr. Zawa takes care of me all the time! He's the best hero!" Eri said, smiling at Elena.

"I agree." Elena said, as Eri began getting out the crayons and turning to a page that was empty. "You know, Psychie. Doggie hasn't been very happy when you were sleepy. We talked to you when you were asleep, but you didn't answer us. Doggie cried a lot." Eri said, happily drawing in her coloring block.

"Is that so?" Elena asked as she colored in peace. "Yepp. But now that you're awake, doggie can be happy!" Eri said, making Elena chuckle before she grabbed the phone that Shota had left her this morning when picking up Katsuki. It was a new phone, but all contacts and so were left intact.

She clicked on Katsuki's name before taking a picture of Eri and her.

_________________________
My Love <3
_________________________

Beautiful🙄💕: 1 attachment sent*

Beautiful🙄💕: Look who came to visit! Isn't she cute? She's telling me all your little secrets.

My Love <3: Oh is she now? Maybe I'll let you know on another secret once I get back. But I'll be a little late, I need to grab a few things.

Beautiful🙄💕: *1 attachment sent*

Beautiful🙄💕: Alrighty. I love you <3

My Love <3: I love you more.

_______________________

Elena smiled at her phone before she went back to coloring with Eri, gradually eating Ice Cream with Eri, sharing the small box.

Katsuki sighed in relief at the message, only for Hitoshi to quirk an eyebrow. "She texted you?" He asked, leaning against Katsuki's desk. "Yeah, she's eating ice cream and coloring with Eri." Katsuki said, showing him the picture before he leaned back in the chair in relaxation. Hitoshi nodded with a smirk upon seeing the picture.

"We heading there after class?" Hitoshi asked as Katsuki sat back up straight. "Yeah, I just have something to do before we go there. Will you help me?" Katsuki asked, looking up at Hitoshi. "Yeah, of course." Hitoshi said, only for the door to open as Aizawa entered.

"Alright. Head outside, put on your hero suits and meet me at Gym Gamma." Shota said.

______________

Elena and Eri laid in the bed, Eri sleeping on Elena's chest while she watched 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' after Eri had begged for it. She was now obsessed with dragons for some odd reason. But laying on Elena's chest made her almost instantly fall asleep.

Elena ran her fingers through her hair as she watched the movie. She had to hold every urge to not scream when Hiccup kissed Astrid by holding her waist. "Damn, talk about missing Katsuki." Elena mumbled, pouting as she watched the movie.

Grabbing her phone, Elena took a photo of Eri on her chest and the tv on the wall.

________________________
My Love <3
________________________

Beautiful🙄💕: *1 attachment sent*

Beautiful🙄💕: Little Eri fell asleep. Now I'm watching how to train your dragon and missing your stupid ass :(

My Love <3: I'll be there soon. And once I do you'll be begging my "stupid ass" to let your ass go❤️

Beautiful🙄💕: *1 attachment sent*

Beautiful🙄💕: Fuck you for making me all giggly and shit with your hearts! I love you❤️

My Love<3: I love you, dumbass. See you in a bit

______________________

Elena smiled at the messages before putting her phone down as she kept watching the movie. Upon finishing it, Elena paused the third movie, wanting to watch it with Katsuki and Eri together.

Running her fingers through Eri's hair, Elena softly whispered. "Hey, wake up little one. Doggie will be here soon." Elena whispered, patting her head gently. Eri slowly woke up, clasping Elena's shirt in her hand as she looked up at her. "Doggie can wait. You're comfy." She said as she got settled on Elena's chest.

Elena chuckled before she sat up. "I'll tell the nurse to get us some food." Elena said, kissing Eri's head before she put her on the bed carefully. Just as Elena was about to stand up, the door opened. Elena's eyes met Katsuki's, and she was quick to stand up, a little wobbly but she managed.

"Katsuki!" Elena said with a smile, only to spot Hitoshi behind him as they walked in with two big boxes. "God what's that amazing smell?" Elena asked upon smelling the intoxicating scent of dough and sugar, melted sugar. They put the boxes on the table, it was plastic boxes but they weren't see through. Elena quirked an eyebrow.

Katsuki opened one of them. "I told you, I'd get you the best in the world." Katsuki said, only to reveal multiple of churros in the container. Elena gasped as Eri sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Fuck the churros. I might just fuck y-" Elena began, only for Katsuki's eyes to widen as he covered her mouth. "There's a literal kid in here." Katsuki hissed, making Elena laugh as he uncovered her lips. Elena sat down on the bed.

Hitoshi chuckled at her from behind Katsuki. He mouthed the words. 'He mad.'

Elena laughed when Eri climbed into her lap. "Doggie!" Eri said, making grabby hands at Katsuki. He looked kindly at her, only to pick her up as he held her in his arms. 'Might just suck the soul out of this man. God.' Elena thought upon seeing her hold Eri. "I'm gonna cry." Elena whined, munching on a churro. "What? Why?" Katsuki asked upon seeing Elena's eyes. They had practical stars in them.

"You look so cute with Eri." Elena said, pouting, only for Hitoshi to nod. "It is kind of adorable." He teased, only for Katsuki to glare at them before he put Eri down on the bed, giving her a container of churros. "Did you and Elena have fun?" Katsuki asked, making Eri nod hastily. "We colored in our blocks! Then Psychie and me watched Dragons! It went all pow, and boom! Toothless is so cute!" Eri rambled, making Katsuki chuckle as he ruffled her hair. "And then you fell asleep?" Elena asked, feeding Eri a churro.

"Yeah...Psychie has comfortable pillows." Eri said, clueless as she munched on the churro. Elena's face turned red as Katsuki eyed her. "She does, doesn't she?" Katsuki smirked, eyeing her as Hitoshi fake gagged in the back. Elena grabbed a pillow of the bed and threw at him. "Stop laughing Shi!" Elena said, pouting as Hitoshi and Katsuki laughed.

Clueless Eri sat on the bed, looking at them as Elena was incredibly flustered.

__________________

Elena, Katsuki and Eri laid on the bed, Eri between them as they watched the third movie of How to Train your Dragon. "Toothless and the Lightfury are so cute!" Eri giggled as her and Elena ate churros. Hitoshi had went home a while earlier, and now the three of them hung out.

Elena had her head on Katsuki's shoulder while Eri laid in between them. "I know right! Isn't Toothless so cute? He's trying to impress her." Elena said, pouting. "Yes yes!" Eri said, about to grab one more churro, before Katsuki stopped her. "Nope. No more churros today. You won't be able to sleep. Remember what happened last time when Izuku bought you all those candy apples?" Katsuki asked, looking down at Eri as he put the container away from both of the girls.

"Yes...but I love churros! I want more." Eri pouted, only for Elena to look at her. "Maybe you should listen to Katsuki. We don't want you to get in trouble with Zawa, now do we?" Elena asked, winking at Eri. Eri smiled gleefully before Elena and her both looked at Katsuki, their eyes as big as ever as they pouted.

"Please can we have more churros?" Eri and Elena asked at the same time, making Katsuki roll his eyes, smiling at them as he made them hopeful.

"No."

He said bluntly, making Elena pout like a little child as Eri made an 'awwh' sound. Elena ruffled her hair. "Yeah okay, let's listen to doggie. Now keep watching!" Elena said as they turned their attention back to the movie.

__________________

"Thank you for taking care of her. She was pestering me all day about seeing you." Shota said, kissing Elena's head as he hugged her, taking Eri out of her arms. "Yeah well I was lonely all day, till Mic came with Eri a few hours ago. She's a little Angel." Elena said, making Shota smile faintly. "Yeah. Did they let you know when you'll be released?" Shota asked, looking at her.

"I'll be released in a week or so. Why?" Elena asked, looking at him. "Yeah, well the class misses you." Shota said, ruffling her hair before he nodded at Katsuki. "Awh, I miss them as well. I'll see you tomorrow?" Elena asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah, of course. Goodnight." Shota said before he walked away, sleeping Eri in his arms. Elena and Katsuki went back into the room. Katsuki sat down, however before Elena could, he had grabbed her and put her on his lap. "You've been such a fucking tease today." Katsuki said, smirking at her as his hand squeezed her thigh. "And? It's funny cause you can't do shit till I'm recovered." Elena said, chuckling as she ran a finger along his jawline.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and kissed her temple. "Alright, I have patrol. I'll be back during the night. Don't stay awake too late." Katsuki said, putting her onto the bed. "Awh..okay. I love you." Elena said, pouting as she gave his lips a peck. He smiled at her, his eyes glimmering in joy.

"I love you more. Goodnight, beautiful." Katsuki said, ruffling her hair before he left.

Now Elena sat lonely in the room.

'Bruh, alone again.'

___________________

Katsuki yawned as he walked the street, hero suit on as he made his way into the hospital. He took the night shift cause he wanted to stay with Elena during the day. The hospital was fairly quiet, as usual when he arrived at night.

A few nurses who walked the hospital, waved at Katsuki, having gotten to know him over the months. He nodded in a greeting manner as he made his way to Elena's room. Katsuki unlocked the room, using the keycard he had. Shota, Hitoshi, and him were the only ones apart from the staff on the hospital who had a keycard to the room. It was a needed security measure Katsuki, Hitoshi and Shota wanted to install considering Junichiro was on the loose. However, when Katsuki or someone else were in the room, the door would be unlocked so it would be easy to get in and out.

Upon entering the room, the lights were turned off, the only thing lighting the room up, being the moon that illuminated into Elena's skin on the bed. Elena laid, the blanket tucked in between her legs as she hugged it, softly snoring. He smiled and refused to turn the lights on as he walked to the bathroom. Yawning, he got changed into a pair of gray sweatpants and a white shirt. Putting the clothes into the duffel bag he had in the bathroom, he walked out. Seeing as he probably wouldn't fit on the bed, considering Elena's position, he sat down on the comfortable couch to the side. He laid down and turned the tv on, having the volume low.

His eyes turned to Elena, admiring the peaceful face she made. However it still haunted him. The days he were alone, haunted him as he feared the worst. 'What if she'd fall asleep again?'

__________________
Words: 2298

Oooooop

The next chapter, will be a chapter that'll probably run on top of my favs. So..ima get writing! AHHH IM SO EXCITED.

HAHA

CIAO LOVELIES <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.3K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 4-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
164K 7.3K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
12.7K 312 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...