SEVENTEEN Imagines

Por miiikyyyla

[SLOW UPDATE] This book consist of random imagines of every SEVENTEEN members because 80% of my brain are all... Más

~~~
Imagine 1: We Can't Be
Imagine 2: Soulmate
Imagine 3: Sunday Morning
Imagine 4: Painful Scene
Imagine 5: Duality
Imagine 6: Hurting Myself
Imagine 7: I Wonder
Imagine 8: Don't Leave Me
Imagine 9: You are Precious to Me
Imagine 10: Sad but Happy
Imagine 11: Can't You See Me?
Imagine 12: I Love You Sir
Imagine 13: Not a Dream
Imagine 14: No Choice
Imagine 15: Dream Became True
Imagine 16: Regret
Imagine 17: Make You Happy
Imagine 18: Surprise
Imagine 19: Anti-Romantic
Imagine 20: She Saved my Life
Imagine 21: Confession
Imagine 22: Thank you, EX
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday
Imagine 24: I Like You
Imagine 25: Promise
Imagine 26: Accident
Imagine 27: Late Night Kisses
Imagine 28: Started in a Café
Imagine 29: I Still Love You
Imagine 30: Secret Girl
Imagine 31: Someone Who's Better
Imagine 32: Dilemma
Imagine 33: Get Back Together
Imagine 34: Vanilla Latte
Imagine 35: Green Dress
Imagine 36: White Cat
Imagine 37: Because of You
Imagine 38: My Treasure
Imagine 39: You Can Do It
Imagine 40: Mr. Comforter
Imagine 41: Noona
Imagine 42: True Feelings
Imagine 43: Wondrous
Imagine 44: Idiot
Imagine 45: Impostor
Imagine 47: Remember You
Imagine 48: Love Triangle
Imagine 49: The Truth
Imagine 50: Butterflies
Imagine 51: Denial
Imagine 52: Little Secret
Imagine 53: Reunited
Imagine 54: New Guy Student
Imagine 55: Fangirl
Imagine 56: Together Forever
Imagine 57: Pervert
Imagine 58: Unexplained Feeling
Imagine 59: New Best Friend
Imagine 60: Nothing Changes
Imagine 61: Doesn't Matter

Imagine 46: Freaking Duck

575 6 1
Por miiikyyyla

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

Time check.

It's already 12:48 am.

I am walking all by myself.

Stores are closed and there are only less than three vehicles running on the road.

I'm on my way home now. I came from work and I'm freaking tired but here I am, walking while wearing heels.

I should've learned how to drive a car.

But between all of the tiredness and sleepiness that I felt inside of me, it actually went off, because of the fresh air and the peacefulness right now.

It's very quite and I could clearly hear my breathing, which helps me relax.

Not until, I felt someone following me.

I didn't mind it, because it might be a random stranger who is also on its way home.

But as I walked, the air got colder and colder.

I got confused.

The wind a while ago is not that cold plus it is not that windy today.

"You can feel me"

Someone suddenly talked behind me.

And because I was curious, I looked back and there I saw man...

I think we're just in the same age.

"You can see me!"

My eyebrows met, "Of course I can see you. Who the heck wouldn't s---"

I stopped.

I realized.

"Oh my freaking duck!", I shouted, but it's not that loud.

"You can clearly see me, right??"

I didn't answered, instead I faced my back on him and continued to walk, a little bit faster than before.

I just freaking saw a ghost and it TALKED TO ME!

I could see ghosts, spirits, souls, whatever.

I could see things that a normal person couldn't see. I could feel some things that a normal person couldn't feel.

I'm not actually afraid of ghost, even though they look creepy and weird. After I accepted my ability and my fate, it's already a normal thing to me. But I don't want to interact with them.

I JUST DON'T LIKE IT.

My feet felt sore but I don't care. I just want to go home. I just want to escape this ghost.

"Hey! Slow down! You'll hurt your feet!", I heard him shouted but I kept on walking, as fast as I can.

I really want to run but I just can't, my feet can't.

I heaved a sigh when I didn't felt him anymore.

When I turn to the right side, the street where I was living, someone suddenly appears in front of me.

"Aaah!! My freaking duck!!", I shouted and almost had an heart attack.

"Why do you keep on calling me a freaking duck?", he asked innocently.

I must be scared right now but I didn't feel it. Instead I want to laugh out loud but I controlled myself.

"W-why did you f-follow me?", I utterly said, not because I am scared but because I am holding my laugh.

"I always follow random people, just to check if they can feel or see me. But none of them did, that's why I'm so happy when I knew that you could see me!"

He smiled brightly. He is really happy.

A ghost is happy for the reason that someone was able to see him.

O---kayyy

"Okay. So, what do you want?", I asked. I'm sure he wants something.

"I want you to help me", he said with pleading eyes.

"What is it?"

"Please help me find my body"

I raised my one eyebrow, "Don't tell me you were murdered and your body was throwed or buried somewhere?"

He shakes his head, "No. I asked some souls that I met and they said that I am not dead yet, that I am still alive", he explained.

I nodded.

He is lost. He couldn't find his way back.

"You didn't really know where you came from?"

He sadly shakes his head as he looked down.

"I woke up on a busy street and I tried to remember things but, I couldn't remember anything"

"Let's continue at my home", I said and I continued to walk. I could feel him following me from behind.

"Don't walk behind me, walk beside me. It feels like a psychopath is following me and trying to kill me", I coldly said and he immediately ran into my side.

"Why would you think of me that way? And why did you call me a 'freaking duck' a while ago?", he said.

"By the way what's your name?", I asked him so that I could avoid answering his question.

"Oh! I'm Jeonghan, nice to meet you!"

He offered his hands.

"I'm Y/N and let me remind you that I can't hold you"

"But I can", he said as he grabbed my right hand and held it tightly.

"Your hand is so soft", he said.

I quickly pulled my hand from his and avoided his gaze.

"Let's just walk faster so we could continue talking about your problem", I straightly said and quickly walks away.

I didn't mind him from behind. I walked as quick as I could cause I think my knees and ankles are shaking right now.

After a few steps, I finally reached my home.

Thank God.

"This is your house?", Jeonghan suddenly asked.

I rolled my eyes while opening the gate, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Oh, so you talk sarcastically too?"

"Just shut up and follow me"

As soon as I got inside my house, I sat down on my sofa and stared at him.

"Sit", I coldly said and he followed.

"So... You said a while ago that you didn't remember anything, right?", I said and he nodded.

I turned on my laptop that was on the mini table here in my living room.

"You said you woke up in a busy street, what was the name of the street?"

"It was Conbill Dale street"

I nodded and started searching some accidents that happened on that street.

I have a gut that he might got in a accident where he hits his head and forgot all of his memory. I've read some of it on the internet and I also seen it through movies.

As I keep on scrolling down, I suddenly stopped.

I clicked the news article and I heaved a sigh.

"What a poor guy...", I said, almost in a whisper.

"What did you see?", Jeonghan said as he tries to peek on my laptop's screen.

"Sit beside me", I commanded him and he obeyed.

He carefully sat beside me.

"So your full name is Yoon Jeonghan", I said as I pointed the screen.

I looked at him and he nodded slowly.

"That is me... I got into an accident??"

"Yes. At exactly 12:57 am, you were hit by a car. You've got so many injuries and you hit your head badly on the ground. It happened 3 weeks ago and right now you are....... under comatose"

I heard him sighed.

"No wonder why I couldn't remember anything", he said and smiled a little bit but I can see the sadness on his eyes.

"Don't worry, we could find your body. It's not hard though"

His face lit up, "Thank you so much Y/N! I promise you, I will treat you by the time I will wake up"

I laughed, "As if you could remember me"

"I will remember you! I promise you that Y/N"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever lost guy. Let's call it a day. I will go upstairs now. Just don't do anything stupid or else I will find your body and kill you in person!", I threatened him.

"Don't worry Y/N. I won't do anything bad, instead I will guard you"

"Then, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

I was about to stood up when he suddenly pulled my left hand and hugs me.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating fast.

MY HEART WAS BEATING FAST?!

WHAT THE HECK?!!

"Thank you once again Y/N. Because of you, I finally have hope to be alive again, to find my body, to be back to where I came from. Thank you so much!"

I felt him hugged me tighter and at the same time, I felt my cheeks got hotter.

"What is wrong with me?!", I annoyingly shouted and Jeonghan quickly broke the hug.

"There is nothing wrong with you", he softly said then his eyes widened.

"Y/N..."

"What?"

"Your..."

"My what?"

"Your cheeks... It's so red"

I immediately covered my cheeks using both of my hands.

"You freaking duck!!", I shouted once again and ran upstairs.

I closed my room's door and throws myself into my bed.

A few seconds later, I heard a small knock on the door.

"Y/N? Are you sure you're alright? You don't seem o---"

"I'M FREAKING OKAY YOU FREAKING DUCK!! JUST FREAKING SHUT UP AND FREAKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!", I shouted as loud as I can.

I don't care if my neighbors heard that.

Is it my fault that they listened to me? No right?

Well. What I felt was weird. It is weirder than me seeing ghosts.

Don't tell me that I fell for him??

That I've already developed feelings for that freaking duck?!

Gosh!

I hate this!

To Be Continued

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.9K 483 33
collection of imagines and adorable stories that makes you fluttered, happy and it'll take away your boredom ~~~~~~~~~~~ enjoy reading!
146K 8.2K 30
» in which a girl finds cupcakes in her locker everyday × ateez's jung wooyoung × [completed] © moonglowz ;; 2019.
104K 6.4K 46
An angel escapes heaven's gates, purely driven by her extreme fascination with Earth. Kang Soojung plans to live a new life on Earth with her brother...
180K 2.4K 46
[REQUEST CLOSED] "You sounded like the boss baby. What the fuck," "Hey, you shouldn't curse. I'm technically a baby so don't." WARNING⚠️: VERY CRINGY...