Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars

564 9 2
By IamGamerA

Erza: Neos! Where are you!?

Erza have been running around Magnolia for hours looking for her brother.

Natsu: Erza!

Turning to the voice she see Natsu and the other guild members.

Erza: Everyone.

Gray: Look Erza, we know the way we see and treated Neos is wrong. And we're sorry.

They all bow to her, the hours she spent looking for Neos they been thinking on their actions how they tried him, seeing their error. A massive search for Neos was started by the Fairy Tail member.

Standing far away looking back to Magnolia, the Fairy Tail guild still visible from that distance. Neos raggy scarf flow with the wind, wearing all black, a long sleeve shirt with a coat and pant.

He turn to walk away.

Night fall back in the guild. Everyone in the guild have mix feeling about what just happened, some sad, some anger in themselves, some regret and some just break down. Erza on her knees crying, clenching tight on a bracelet with a two half piece combining together creating a heart symbol and a piece of paper.

Goodbye Fairy Tail

-Neos Zero-

Mavis is making her way back to Tenrou Island also wearing the same bracelet. Each step she take she can feel a heartbeat, Neos's heartbeat. Although he left without a word she know deep down that he still care for her.

Mavis: What a starry night, I wish that Neos and I will be reunite, as mother and son.

Then scene show Neos walking through the starry night with a similar bracelet on his left wrist.

Time Skip

He been walking for week he found a village which was burned but what caught his attention was the smoke still somewhat visible.

Neos: That mean...

Running in he see many death bodies, ruin debris over many body. This sight trigger a memory from his pass, himself lying on the ground in a village many deaths body lying around him.

Without any hesitation, Neos run in to what left of the village trying to find any survivors.

Neos: Elemental Separation

Neos split into 6, each one looking through the rubber. Ice and Cyclone combine their magic making icy wine putting out what left of the heat. Blaze run around searching for a survivor. Throne and Quake move the rubber and using large vine to lift up the rubber. Lightning Storm flash from rubber to rubber looking for surviver.

As they search Quake sense a movement within the debris.

Quake: There's someone still alive!

They all rush towards the location, all of them dig up the rubber before seeing a small girl around 7 to 8 year old the only reason she survive was because her parents had use there body to shield her.

Lightning Storm flashed in to pull her out, embarrassing her in a hug, he then noticed that the rubber was somehow floating. After he flashed out with her suddenly the debris collapsed on it own crushing the two bodies inside.

Lightning Storm: What? (Was that her doing?)

Girl: This is the first hug, since mother...

She look up at him, black hair and red eyes.

Time Skip

Neos had set up camp next to the ruin village, the girl is lying on his sleeping bag, with a blanket covering her.

He try to find any other survivor but she is the only one. He also found some books and record in the girl old home somewhat still intact.

Neos: Mana Sayutski.

The hidden descendent of the child of god of the Sayutski family. The Sayutski child of god... had the characteristics...

Neos: The power to grant human wishes unconsciously...

He look at her in shock before continuing to read

They're kept isolated from the world, given limited education to raise them, the child are kept away from human and relied on their mother to raise them. Their power only lasted until they reach 8 year old. The family had set up a boundary field to block human thought.

Neos: There is only one month left, before she reach 8. (A child with the power to grant any wishes unconsciously. The world work on a equivalent exchange, if granting any wishes is possible then there must be something in exchange for those wishes.)

Looking at Mana he can't help but felt wrong, a magic the grant wishes there will always be somekind of condition.

Neos: (There must be a condition of some sort. A mage use their magic energy to cast spell, a reality warping spell would drain a large amount of magic energy.)

He let out a sigh

Neos: (I'm over thinking this, but the boundary field that block human thought is broken that mean she can either hear people thought or just wishes.)

Pulling out small lacrima he began crafting.

Time Skip 4 years

Both Neos and Mana have been traveling around world together, Mana is 12 now.

Neos: (Mana had became human, I take her across the world seeing and expressing many things.)

Mana: Neos-san, the potato stew is ready.

Neos: Coming.

He walk towards our camp

Neos: (In the end I didn't use her as a tool using her power like most people would if given the chance, because I never see her as one. Instead I raise her as my own sister, teaching her many skill like cooking, navigation, survival. While giving her books for her to learn and develop into her own person.)

Mana: I use the new seasoning that we bought, how does it taste?

Neos: It's delicious.

She smile hearing this as they continue eating.

Neos: (Her Wish Magic haven't show up ever since that day I found her, she ask me to teach her magic, so I teach her, to be more specific Elemental Passive and Projection.)

Elemental Passive Magic is a sub form of Elemental Magic, instead of focus on one element or in Neos case multiple elements. This type of magic let the user use passive spell from different elements. Like Neos's seismic sense, getting resistant from elemental attack, adjusting body to their environment, ect.

Not much of a magic for combat more for survival. Although no one even want to learn this type of magic since they have to learn from multiple peoples that have knowledge about different elements.

Neos: (She also use some of her free time training her own magic, Stardust Dragon Slayer Magic. A type of lost magic that we found in a ruin dragon temple, where the Stardust Dragon, Fudo now rest.)

Flashback

Neos: Stay behind me Mana.

Neos holding two of his lightning blades facing this ancient dragon while protecting Mana.

Fudo: A child of god and a curse being?

Neos/Mana: Huh?

Fudo: Now that aren't something you see every day.

Neos: How do you know about Mana!?

Fudo: Oh? The curse being is carrying for someone other than itself? HAHAHAHA!

The dragon break down in laughter which confused the two siblings even more.

Mana: Is he okay?

Neos: I think he's having a seizure let me put him out of his misery. Berserker Blade

The giant stone axe blade on his hand, charging towards the dragon aiming for it long neck.

Fudo: Huh? Wait.

He didn't listen.

Mana: Wait Neos-san!

He stopped mid track and jump back.

Neos: What's it?

Mana: I think he have something to say.

Neos: You got to be kidding me, he's a dragon that can probably kill us.

Mana: I know but look, he have scar over his eye, his wings are damage and he probably haven't eaten in a long time.

Fudo: She got a point.

Neos: Fine. What do you want?

Fudo: Child of god, tell me what did you do to this curse being?

Mana: I didn't do anything to Neos-san. He's my brother.

Fudo: Huh, interesting.

Neos: How do you even know about this anyway?

Fudo: My race Stardust Dragon have the ability to see a being soul and container of other, this help us determine whether or not they are evil or good.

Neos: Okay and why did you call me curse being?

Fudo: Well your container have a crack and it's separated into 7 other pieces.

Neos: 7?

Fudo: You're more resemble a being that is curse than a human. And usually they care about themselves more than others.

He then turn to Mana

Fudo: And for your sister over here, her container is pure, either she is a pure of heart or the child of god. Both fill with light that can only be tainte by the one most closest to them.

Neos: Now that's out of the way-

Fudo: I'm not done talking. I have a request for her as well.

Mana: May I ask what it's?

Fudo: I want you to inherit my magic.

Mana: Me?

Neos: Huh?

Fudo: There is a dragon still living till this day, a dragon pure of chaos. The Dragon King Acnologia.

Neos: Acno-what now?

Mana: The Dragon King...

Fudo: Normally with your wish granting ability it won't be hard to erase Acnologia from existence but, a wish that change the world in a large scale, will permanently bind your body and soul with the world.

The two siblings eyes widen hearing this, they know that something like that will have a large cost, but they never thought of a fath worse than dead.

Fudo: But since you are already pass 8 years old, we can't use it. So instead of that I want you to inherit my magic, Stardust Dragon Slayer Magic to kill Acnologia.

Neos: Why would she even want to go kill Acnolo-what ever he is?

Fudo: Maybe one day you two actually encounter him and you might need a way to damage him in order to escape. Or perhaps a life or death situation.

Mana: Then let my brother have it, he is more capable than me!

Fudo: On theory yes, but the thing that make Stardust more powerful is the purity in someone. You can be skill with it, but you may never reach the full potential of it, if your container isn't pure.

Mana: If this is what must be done to protect Neos-san then I'll do it.

Fudo: As expected, I have written all the spell that I can teach you on the wall of this place.

Neos: They are all dragon language, we can't read them.

Fudo: I know, that is why I also made this alphabet broad.

Mana: Why didn't you write it with human language from the start?

Fudo: That didn't come my mind when I crave them.

Mana: You really have a lot of time don't you, mister.

Fudo: Well there isn't much to do here so yes I do have a lot of free time.

Neos: Then why didn't you crave them back?

Fudo: Because it will damage the wall to the point of repair!

Neos: Stupid lizard.

Fudo: What did you just call me, you CURSE CHILD!?

Neos: This will take too long, I'm just going to trace you.

Fudo: Trace me?

Neos: Trace On

In a flash seeing years on history knowing everything about this dragon in under few second. Neos place a hand on his head as he now have a massive headache.

Mana: Neos-san are you-

Neos threw up blood falling to his knees coughing.

Mana: ONII-SAN!

Fudo: CURSE CHILD!

Neos: I'm... fine.

Standing up and wipe away the blood on his mouth, one of the side effects of tracing someone who live for too long.

Neos: I have see it all... I know your language and can teach her Stardust Dragon Slayer Magic.

Fudo: Really?

Neos then turn to one of the carving on the wall and began to read the dragon language.

Neos: Stardust Dragon Secret Art: Accel: Stardust Mirage

Fudo have a huge grin across his face

Fudo: Now that's a useful spell you have.

Neos: I learn it from an old friend. I also see your fight with many other dragons before losing to Acnodia.

Fudo: Acnologia.

Neos: Yeah that, I also noticed many use elemental attack which is beneficial to me.

Mana: Neos-san, you are having your creepy smile again.

Neos: Oh, right. Anyway should we began to ritual or you want to live a little longer?

Fudo: I think my time have come.

Mana: What ritual?

Neos: A ritual that can help turn someone into a dragon slayer although you have to learn the spell without a dragon teaching you.

Fudo: You can learn it with one, but the dragon seed within you will turn you into one.

Mana: What!?

Fudo: But the ritual won't turn you into one unless you choose to be.

Neos: However turning back is still a mystery so I suggest you don't do that.

Mana: Right.

Neos: Now then, should we get start with the ritual?

A lightning blade form on his hand but now it more resemble a dragon fang.

Fudo: I hope- no, I know that you will teach her well, Curse Child.

He smiles closing his eyes.

Neos: Xyz Dragon: Lightning Disobey

Reality

It have been 3 years since their encounter with Fudo.

Neos's lying down looking up to the starry night, next to Mana who is training her magic, creating small stars in her hand.

Neos: Still training?

Mana: Yeah Neos-san, look.

She send the stars in her hand at a nearby tree and it go through it.

Neos: Not bad. But you should try to focus on the spell that you haven't master.

Mana: I know, but I just want to at least make something my own.

Neos: Well I think you should rest, over working yourself won't be good for you.

Mana: Right.

The two siblings sitting next to each other stargazing at the starry sky.

Neos: The night sure is pretty huh?

Mana: Yeah. But still I kinda wish that I made a wish before my wish magic disappear.

Neos: Well I heard some people make wishes to the stars.

Mana: Does star has somekind of magical effect?

Neos: I don't think so, it's probably an aria. To direct our wish to the star.

Mana: No the moon.

Neos: Nope not the moon.

Mana: Then, if I could fullfil just one wish... I want Neos-san and I to be real brother and sister.

Neos look at her only to realize her eyes turn from red to a fade gold.

Neos: (That small wish, Mana made to the star.)

Mana: ...Such a thing could never happen, right?

Neos: (That wish was granted by herself) No. How could it not happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...