Gravity

By withGrammarly

Kakashi's life was complicated enough. He was an Omega who lost his mate when Kakashi had only been a child... More

Prologue
Danger
Mr. Kidnapper
Omega and Alpha
Lifetime of Lost Comfort
Bonded
Lost and Found
Deal or No Deal
Lies and Trickery
Evidence of Past and Present Misdeeds
Distant Joy
Shock
A Nightmare by the Name of Itachi Uchiha
The Big Test
Never Alone
Of News and Pups
A Perfect Night for a World so Fake
Idle Time
Burnt Toast (Mr. Kidnapper Can't Cook)
No Teamwork Doesn't make the Dreamwork
Might Guy
A Little Heartbeat
The Forest of Death
Emotional Baggage
A Snake and a Mr. Kidnapper
Sakura vs Ino (Alternative Title: Sakura's been practising her punches!)
Your Poison
Learning and Healing
Chapter 30: A Talk with the Dead
Calm Before the Storm

Surprise Visit

196 9 1
By withGrammarly

Obito ran his hand through his hair, tugging on the strands. His Alpha whined, over and over again. It had been too long. But Kakashi's Omega, they would have sensed Kakashi needing them through the bond mark. But he still hadn't had his heat.

It was hard to concentrate. He wanted Kakashi. To taste him. To feel him. His warmth with our own-

Obito cursed his damned Alpha.

He could feel Kakashi's heat brushing his skin. Obito could even hear his moans, and knew it was his Alpha focusing on their time at the inn with Kakashi and his Omega.

Obito glared daggers at the blood sitting in front of him, the wood user's blood. He was supposed to be trying to make Zetsu stronger, but he could barely think at this rate.

"You seem a bit agitated, Tobi. Is it because you haven't had your mate yet?"

Obito scowled, but White Zetsu merely smiled at him.

Black Zetsu however scoffed. "Why are you waiting then? If your mate is annoying you then go take him. He won't put up too much of a fuss if he's your Omega."

"I'm not just going to pin him to the nearest wall and have sex with him," Obito sneered. "But I am agitated. I can't feel his heat. Kakashi's Omega half should have called for me by now."

"Then you should go see him. Maybe he's ill right now and is too tired to process his heat," White Zetsu said.

"Or maybe he found another Alpha to satisfy him since you took too long," Black Zetsu mocked.

"I'll kick your ass," Obito spat.

"You should go enjoy your mate," White Zetsu insisted. "We'll keep up the experiments with the wood user's DNA."

"You Alphas get so riled up when you can't have your Omegas," Black Zetsu sneered. "Madara used to be the same way when it came to Hashirama, but they always had to fight first."

"The point is," White Zetsu said. "We understand your need. Your mate will distract you, just as Madara's did. They are your other half. So we will handle this and tell you the results later."

"Fine."

Obito disappeared from the cave, because, alright, Black Zetsu's mocking was driving his Alpha insane. It made him want to tackle the bastard and tear him to shreds with his claws. Thankfully he wasn't feral though, and that he had good control over his Alpha half, so Black Zetsu remained safely whole.

The only time he had gone feral was when the Mist murdered Rin.

He debated for a moment, then decided it would be better to just visit Kakashi. Maybe his Omega was ill, or injured. Kakashi's emotions had been rather spontaneous these past few weeks. He was either grouchy, smug or happy, and sometimes those emotions changed in an instant. So he could be loopy from pain medication after a rough mission.

Yeah, better to check on his Omega then.

.::.

"So you want me to live with you and Sasuke?"

Izumi smiled. "Yep!"

Naruto tilted his head. "Why?"

Izumi wrinkled her nose at the apartment. "Because your apartment is a wreck, you have old, mouldy milk and most of, if not all your food, is out of date."

"But why now?" Naruto frowned. "Why do you want me to suddenly live with you now?"

Because Shikaku had asked Izumi to keep Naruto safe since they were getting close to the blackmail stage. Besides, it was no good being alone in your apartment.

"I won't lie. I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart," Izumi said, leaning against the doorway. "In fact, I had to return your money because how pitiful your living wage was. The Hokage barely gives you enough to live on."

"Well, not anymore," Naruto said. "Since I'm now a ninja I pay for myself!"

"That's even worse." Izumi eyes the apartment. "You have to pay for everything yourself? And I doubt anybody taught you what to buy and when to buy it."

"Most people don't like me in the shops..." Naruto cringed, looking away, but grinned. "But a guy in a hound mask used to pick me up stuff. He was nice."

Izumi paused, then smiled fondly.

Of course it was Kakashi. Bending the rules ever so slightly huh? He and Naruto weren't supposed to see each other when they had been younger, for Naruto's safety, but that apparently didn't stop Hound himself.

"Though he kept trying to get me to eat vegetables." Naruto scrunched up his face. "It was gross."

"Well you gotta eat vegetables at my apartment, and turn on the lights when you wander about in the dark," Izumi said.

"Really? Why?"

"Just because." Izumi shrugged.

Naruto huffed. "I can walk about in the dark just fine."

"It's not about that. It's fine if you make a mistake once in a while, but that mistake might set me or Sasuke off to who we think might be an intruder."

"But you two know me?" Naruto tilted his head.

"And when it's late at night and we're half asleep, we might not. So, how about it? Wanna live with me and Sasuke?"

Naruto tilted his head. "I dunno... What does Sasuke think about this?"

Izumi snorted. "A typical Sasuke 'not caring' reaction. That was what I got anyway."

Naruto sighed. "Yeah, that sounds about right..." But he perked up quickly enough. "Alright. I'd like to try living with you."

"Cool, wanna head over now? Sasuke's cooking dinner."

"Sounds good." Naruto grinned. "I love Sasuke's cooking. But don't tell him I said that."

"Yeah, yeah," Izumi dismissed the order. "You two really need to sit down and talk some time."

"Sasuke starts it."

"It takes two to tango. That means both of you are the issue," Izumi insisted. "And since Kakashi values teamwork so highly, I'd suggest you both get over yourselves."

"I bet you haven't told Sasuke that," Naruto huffed.

Izumi rolled her eyes. "I bet you haven't told Sasuke that," she repeated, in a whiny voice. "Of course I have! I'm not the type to hold back on my feelings to my pack. I let Sasuke know when he's fucking up, and when he's doing good. It's a healthy way for pups to learn things."

"Not dangling them out of trees?" Naruto asked dryly.

"Want me to go find a tree right now?"

"No!"

"Good, because I'd tell Sakura so she can work on her punches with her new punching bag."

.::.

Kakashi closed and locked the apartment door behind him. He stretched his limbs, basking in the emptiness of his apartment. There were no pups, hounds or people smothering his floor for the first time ever since he had been kidnapped.

It was a breath of fresh air.

Kakashi had already had dinner with Team Ro, so all he wanted to do now was go for a bath, have a cup of tea, then climb into bed and read a good book that wasn't to do with his pregnancy or baby. He went to go make a cup of tea, because actually tea, a book and a bath sounded great together. He could have the three together then his bed.

Yes. Great plan. He was going with the plan.

"Welcome back."

Kakashi jumped. His Omega let out a happy cry, delighted, just as Kakashi whirled round. Mr. Kidnapper emerged from a swirl, leaning against his window ledge. Mr. Kidnapper glanced down at his photos of his former team, and his current one. The Alpha hummed, before glancing back up at him. Kakashi could feel the bastard's smug smile.

"Did you just do that to make me jump?" Kakashi scowled.

Mr. Kidnapper chuckled. "Sorry, it was just too tempting." Mr. Kidnapper then tilted his head at him. "Strange. You don't look as if you're about to go into your heat. You've been due for some time now."

"So you came to investigate?" Kakashi frowned.

Okay, this wasn't good. He had a book on babies lying on the bed, thankfully mostly hidden by his blankets, but the pregnancy test was sitting out in plain sight in the bathroom. If Mr. Kidnapper wandered in there and saw it Kakashi was doomed. He had no idea how Mr. Kidnapper would take it. He could freak out, becoming violent, or just stunned speechless. Kakashi couldn't handle an emotional moment right now. Not like this. And what if he wanted to keep the pup? Kakashi knew nothing of the man, not even his name, and sure, he was kind and gentle, but this was Kakashi's pup-

Wait? Kakashi's pup? But he didn't even want this. And this was supposed to be his and Obito's baby. Not some random stranger's. If anyone should be the pup's father, it should always have been Obito. Obito was dead though. He had been dead for years and yet it still hurt.

"Of course." Mr. Kidnapper stood up, approaching his side, tugging off one of his black gloves. Kakashi stepped back, but Mr. Kidnapper's hand reached out and instantly his Omega melted against the hand that brushed his cheek. "Your Omega never called for me. That's unusual in a bonded relationship. I wanted to make sure you were alright."

Kakashi sighed. "I'm fine. No need to worry about it."

"You don't sound ill, that's true," Mr. Kidnapper agreed, his voice soft, surprisingly concerned. "Were you hurt during a mission? Your emotions have been rather spontaneous. I thought you were on some kind of painkillers that made you loopy."

"No." Kakashi shook his head and pulled away. "I'm perfectly fine. The drugs Kumo hit me with probably just left my heat out of synch."

Bloody hell, this guy had so many questions.

"You're nervous." Mr. Kidnapper tilted his head.

"Well you used me last time to take my friend's DNA. What did you do with that anyway?" Kakashi scowled.

"Just a few experiments. Nothing you need to know about." Mr. Kidnapper dismissed the question with a wave of his hand. "Right now I'm more curious about you. You're all over the place. Your Omega is so loud I can hear them calling for me-"

Kakashi startled. But his Omega wasn't saying anything. No, but now that he was focused on it, he could smell his own scent trying to soak into the room. Kakashi struggled to pull it back in. That wasn't good. If he released this much of his scent Mr. Kidnapper would smell the progressing change in it-

"You smell different now," Mr. Kidnapper said, hands twitching. "Softer, in a way, almost fresh, like a newborn-"

Kakashi barely restrained a curse. Mr. Kidnapper's eye locked on to him, and in an instant Kakashi was backed up against the wall, pressed against the cool surface surprisingly gently. He pushed at Mr. Kidnapper's shoulders, but he merely shoved his hands away and dragged down Kakashi's mask to reveal his scent gland.

Kakashi yelped when Mr. Kidnapper sunk his teeth into it. Kakashi's scent poured out into the room, mixing with his Alpha's, and Kakashi sobbed, moaning and gasping when Alpha sucked on his mark, teasing it with his tongue and teeth. Kakashi whined when Alpha pulled back, and tried to shake off the pleasant fogginess clouding his head as Alpha smelled the air.

"You're pregnant." Mr. Kidnapper stared at him, wide eyed. "With my baby."

Kakashi couldn't help but flush at how shocked and amazed Mr. Kidnapper felt. The first emotion Kakashi ever managed to properly feel from him. It made his knees feel weak. The baby sounded like a gift, not an accident, and Kakashi's hand slowly landed on his stomach, where the tiny life was growing. Kakashi shook his head weakly though, trying to clear his thoughts.

"Don't bother lying," Mr. Kidnapper growled lowly. "Just one bite into your scent gland and your scent is drowning the room. Your Omega was trying to tell me all because you weren't going to."

"I don't..." Kakashi breathed out, but his head felt fuzzy.

Alpha has to know. We were tricked. Alpha can protect us.

Kakashi scowled, shaking the fogginess from his head. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're going to be stubborn?" Mr. Kidnapper scoffed. "Really? I can smell your scent, Kakashi. It's smothered the room after I bit your scent gland. So what is going to happen now is that I'm taking you away to somewhere nice and private, and we're going to talk."

Kakashi scooted out from beneath Mr. Kidnapper's arms, quickly putting distance between them. If he could get out the front door and yell, it might alert the other jonin in the apartment buildings. Not even Mr. Kidnapper should want to go against so many jonin, right?

"Kakashi," Mr. Kidnapper growled warningly.

"This was a nice visit." Kakashi backed away from Mr. Kidnapper's now outstretched hand. "But it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep-"

Mr. Kidnapper glowered. "You're not avoiding this."

Kakashi scowled. It was his damn business. If he wanted to talk about the baby then he was allowed to, and if he didn't then he didn't dammit. All he wanted was a cup of tea, a bath, and to get comfy. That was all he wanted.

But no. Of course he couldn't even have that.

"Why did you even have to come here tonight?" Kakashi complained, he was nearly at the door. "I was finally alone and all I wanted was to have a bath, drink some tea, and read my book! But no, now you have to show up after I finally got a moments peace."

Mr. Kidnapper tilted his head. "I could give you all that."

"In my apartment!"

"Fine." Mr. Kidnapper lowered his hand. "You draw a bath, I'll brew you some tea, and we'll talk."

Kakashi paused, then hesitated. It sounded like a good idea, but...

"Why do you want to talk about this so badly?" Kakashi asked weakly. "I... This wasn't..."

Mr. Kidnapper softened. "This is as much as of a surprise to me as it is to you, Kakashi. I thought you were on contraception pills."

"I was." Kakashi shook his head. "I was and the council fucked that up!" He wrapped his arm around his stomach. "They've been fucking over all the Omegas in Clans contraception pills for years to get more clan babies and never told anyone! Now I'm pregnant and I don't know what I'm doing and this is a baby. How am I supposed to raise a baby? But I won't hand them over to the Omegas in the breeding grounds-"

"Kakashi-" Mr. Kidnapper reached out.

"You try and teleport me anywhere and I will fight back!" Kakashi spat. "None of this was supposed to happen. Damn Kumo. No, it was them. Why can't the council just leave some things along? This should be my mate's pup, but he died protecting me and now I'm pregnant with your pup and it wasn't even either of our choices!"

Oh no. Why had he said any of that? That wasn't... He wasn't...

Kakashi slumped against the door, barely restraining a sob. "This was supposed to be a relaxing night..."

Mr. Kidnapper instantly made soothing noises, his scent gently filling the room, trying to calm him.

"I'm sorry." Mr. Kidnapper stepped closer, and Kakashi glowered, but he raised his hands in surrender. "Let me make it up to you. Please. I'll run a bath and make you tea and you can pick out your favourite book to read."

Kakashi rubbed away the tears burning at the corner of his eyes and flushed. He had pretty much just broken down into a fit in front of his kidnapper. Dammit. This was not how any of this was supposed to turn out.

Bloody hormones.

"This sucks," Kakashi complained. "I can barely keep a hold of myself." He inhaled deeply and nodded. "Alright, but if you try anything I'll be pissed."

"I understand," Mr. Kidnapper said softly.

"Some bubble bath made for pregnant Omegas is sitting on the ledge," Kakashi muttered, Tenzo had bought it. "Apparently we have to use certain products or it might cause an infection? I dunno."

"I'll make sure to use it. I promise," Mr. Kidnapper said. "Go pick out a book. I'll get your bath ready."

"Thank you."

"I'm your bonded, Kakashi," Mr. Kidnapper soothed. "I know this wasn't what was supposed to happen, but I want to make you happy."

Kakashi frowned. "Why?"

A warm hand touched his cheek again, and Kakashi sighed, softening against the touch. It was the bond of course. It was probably agitating Mr. Kidnapper's Alpha, and made it want to sooth their Omega. That made sense-

"Because you deserve so much better than what this world has given you."

Kakashi recoiled away, and snorted dismissively at the thought. "You're crazier than I thought."

"Take this for example." Mr. Kidnapper gestured between them, then to Kakashi's stomach. "You didn't deserve this to be forced upon you. No, it was the selfish nature of the council that sit upon their cushioned seats, sending countless people to die for them."

"Ninjas," Kakashi said softly. "We are ninjas sworn to defend our villages-"

"All for the Daimyo who sit in their castles, pampered and worshipped, and throw tantrums when something doesn't go there way," Mr. Kidnapper scoffed. "Then they send out children to fight their wars over some pathetic spat."

"You're full of sunshine today, huh?" Kakashi said dryly.

"And you're avoiding the subject."

"And you said you were going to run me a bath and bring me tea."

Mr. Kidnapper paused. "Fair point." Mr. Kidnapper headed for the bathroom. "Have you got something comfortable to wear?"

Kakashi refrained from sighing. Izumi had gotten him a silky set of pyjamas and a long, fluffy dressing gown with a large hood. The worst part was, it had a set of wolf ears on it. He liked dogs and wolves, but seriously?

"Yes," Kakashi sighed. "Because apparently everyone has seen fit to buy me things, even before my pregnancy was confirmed."

"What do you mean?" Mr. Kidnapper asked. He could hear the water running for the bath.

"Guy and Tenzo, the guy's DNA you traded me for by the way, don't think I've forgotten that, are currently trying to outdo the other in regards to helping my pregnancy. For some reason, the rest of my old team has joined in-"

"Team Ro?"

"For the love of-" Kakashi cursed. "How long have you been stalking me for?"

"You don't want to know."

Kakashi scowled, and finally picked out a book. Not one of Jiraiya's, but another romance one with some fantasy mixed in. "Because that's reassuring."

"You were saying about Team Ro?"

Kakashi perked up. "Oh, right, yeah. Anyway they are all buying me things, even before my pregnancy was confirmed, as a 'just in case'."

"Your former team are as insane as Might Guy is then. I never thought I'd see the day."

Kakashi sighed in relief. "Yes! They are babying me and it's driving me insane."

Mr. Kidnapper chuckled. "I can imagine. You're usually so independent."

Kakashi wandered back into the bathroom, and he could feel Mr. Kidnapper's glee when he spotted the dressing gown. "Does it have wolf ears attached to the hood?" Mr. Kidnapper teased.

"Yes," Kakashi sighed. "Izumi's mean."

"Izumi Uchiha is involved as well?" Mr. Kidnapper tilted his head. "I suppose that's fair. She became a member of Team Ro shortly after Itachi Uchiha's defection before retiring a few months after you did."

Kakashi wasn't even going to ask.

"Stop stalking people. It's creepy," Kakashi scolded, stripping his clothes.

Mr. Kidnapper startled. "Not even waiting for me to leave the room?"

Kakashi threw him a bemused look. Seriously? Leave the room? What was wrong with this guy?

"Mr. Kidnapper, I've lost count of how many times you've fucked me into an orgasm. I think taking a bath in front of you is the least of my worries, unless you start trying to distract me again."

Mr. Kidnapper chuckled lowly. "It is tempting. But I believe I said I would make you tea."

Kakashi gingerly stepped into the bath, then sank into it. "Thank you." Kakashi smiled, and Mr. Kidnapper's scent coiled around him comfortingly for a brief moment, before retreating.

"I'll be back with some tea soon." Mr. Kidnapper slipped out the bathroom, and Kakashi relaxed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 76 15
꧁Obito Uchiha x Kakashi Hatake , Modern AU꧂ ➪Obito Uchiha is just a regular person. Nothing special really. He has a younger sister and two older bro...
1.6K 47 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
129K 4.5K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...
464K 13.4K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...