Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... More

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 76

1.7K 21 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

After class on Friday, it was already 5 o'clock in the afternoon, Jiang Nuan was overjoyed, and when she got home, she would meet a man she was thinking of.

    Li Jia and the others wanted to have dinner, Jiang Nuan didn't want to eat at school, so she went back to the dormitory to pack things first, she put all the daily necessities in the cabinet and locked it, the suitcase was also locked, the bed was folded, and the curtains were drawn down. Put on your small purse and prepare to leave.

    Before leaving the dormitory, Jiang Nuan was startled when she saw Li Jia open the door with a bang.

    I saw Li Jia with one hand on his waist, one finger pointing out the door, and said out of breath, "Nuan Nuan, you...your husband is downstairs."

    Jiang Nuan blinked her eyes and was stunned. Xu Yan came to pick her up?

    With a thought in her heart, she walked out quickly, her eyes filled with light, and as soon as she stepped out of the dormitory door, she saw several people in the dormitory lying on the railing and looking down, not knowing what was happening.

    She was not interested and kept walking downstairs.

    Xu Yan was standing downstairs under the big bare tree, standing upright, with a cold expression, as if he should keep strangers away.

    When Jiang Nuan walked downstairs, he looked straight at her, his cold face melted instantly, and his eyes full of tenderness bumped into hers.

    The smile on Jiang Nuan's lips gradually widened, and she ran in front of Xu Yan. If it wasn't for the public, she would have thrown herself into his arms.

    She smiled like a flower, and considering that there were many people around, she didn't dare to say anything too bold, so she just said softly: "Brother, why are you here? How long have you been waiting?"

    Xu Yan smiled, and let go of the hand he just raised When he came down, he rubbed his fingers, looked down at her delicate face and said softly: "I just came here to pick you up." The

    two stood under the tree and chatted for a while before leaving.

    Little did they know that as long as they raised their heads, they could see not only Jiang Nuan's dormitory, but also female students from other dormitories in the dormitory building sticking their heads out, lying on the railing and looking at them with gossip faces.

    Li Jia looked at the well-matched backs of the two who were gradually walking away, and couldn't help but sigh: "You are so talented and beautiful, so eye-catching, and a hundred times more beautiful than the campus scenery, don't you think so? By the way, you don't know. I just arrived at the dormitory after school started, wasn’t I the first one to arrive, I was making the bed, and after a while, Nuan Nuan and her husband came, and Nuan Nuan’s husband did everything from making the bed to cleaning, and her husband didn’t do any work If you're willing to let her do it, just let Nuan Nuan sit and rest, I'm so envious!"

    Wang Ping and Yang Yu, who were lying on the railing, smiled bitterly and nodded: "Yes, it's really enviable."

    Huang Junyi also Envious, she also misses her partner who is far away in the country.

    Zhang Yue pouted hard, snorted, and complained in her heart: I'm so lazy, I don't do any work, so who doesn't have a partner, right? Her partner is about to come to work in Beijing, and she will ask her partner to pick her up at that time, and she will make these people jealous and jealous of her!

    The eyes of many women in the dormitory looking at Jiang Nuan are envious, and the eyes of the male students who met Jiang Nuan on the road looking at the man beside Jiang Nuan are inferior.

    They didn't know how to worry about it, and thought that what Jiang Nuan said about being married was just an excuse. Now that they saw the handsome man beside her, they all stopped their little unknown thoughts, and they couldn't compare.

    Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan left the school, planning to go to the commercial street for dinner and go shopping at the night market for a date.

    Along the way, Jiang Nuan chatted with Xu Yan about all kinds of miscellaneous and trivial things in the past two days, with a strong desire to share.

    The same is true for Xu Yan, obviously they have been in love for more than two years since they got married, but now they are more in love than couples in love.

    Seeing that there were fewer people around, Jiang Nuan held back for a long time before holding Xu Yan's hand. She raised her head and said playfully, "Brother, seeing each other every day is like three autumns. We haven't seen each other for two days, that's six months." Autumn, one autumn is equal to 3 months, I think I haven't seen you in a year and a half, I really miss you, brother, do you miss me?"

    This nonsense, Xu Yan lowered his head and smiled, he squeezed his soft hands, wrapped them tightly in his pockets, looked down at her, "I really want to." sleep.

    When he reached the road with many people, Xu Yan reluctantly let go of his delicate and tender hands.

    They went to Fan Qi's restaurant, the restaurant was overcrowded, and many students after school came to have dinner in groups.

    The boxes were full, and Fan Qi invited the two of them to sit at only one table in the hall.

    The food came out quickly, and Fan Qi even brought a bottle of wine over to eat and drink with them.

    Seeing the scene of the two opposite people giving each other some food, Fan Qi felt sore in his heart. He poured a glass of wine and drank it down in one gulp, so as to relieve the depression in his heart, he said: "Brother Yan, what are you doing?" You chased your sister-in-law? How did you get your sister-in-law to marry you? Tell me about it, brother, and teach me some experience."

    Who would have thought that the big ice cube he thought would find a partner so quickly , and got married so soon, will Xu Yan still be single when he has a child?

    Thinking of this, he shivered. How could the man who was supposed to be strong in his life be reduced to such a state!

    The corners of Xu Yan's mouth curled up slightly, he glanced at him, and said calmly, "Let it be." He put the peeled shrimp into Jiang Nuan's bowl, picked up another shrimp and continued peeling without stopping.

    Let nature take its course? Then it will take years and months for him to find a wife!

    Fan Qi turned his gaze to Jiang Nuan, and said pitifully, "Sister-in-law, have pity on me. Brother Yan is married, and that kid Lu Yihe has also found a partner in a muffled voice. Shen Jiawei is younger than me. I've got a partner, now I'm alone, alas, I can't afford to be hurt, sister-in-law, you have a good relationship with Yuan Yuan, can you give me a trick, I don't know what to do, Yuan Yuan seems to only treat me as a friend ..."

    Jiang Nuan looked at Fan Qi's dejected appearance, and knew that he was serious. The authorities were obsessed, but the bystanders were clear. She could see clearly that Li Yuanyuan liked him.

    According to this, the two have affection for each other, so they should be together? She asked him suspiciously: "Have you confessed to Yuan Yuan?"

    Fan Qi drank another glass of wine and shook his head sadly: "How dare I, if Yuan Yuan doesn't like me, I will confess my love rashly. Did your friend do it?"

    Jiang Nuan laughed, no wonder, now both of them are suspicious of each other, last time Yuan Yuan said that Fan Qi didn't like him, let them stop talking nonsense, she was still puzzled, Fan Qi now has Li Yuanyuan in his heart , How could he not like it? It turns out that this guy hasn't confessed his love, and the screen paper hasn't been pierced. How could Li Yuanyuan tell him that she likes him too?

    If Fan Qi didn't say anything, Li Yuanyuan naturally didn't say anything, so if Li Yuanyuan didn't say anything, how could Fan Qi say it? Isn't this an endless loop?

    There has to be someone who speaks first, and it must be the man first. Girls need to be loved, and they also pay attention to the sense of ceremony.

    Just like her, if Xu Yan didn't propose, she wouldn't agree to marry him.

    Both of them like each other now, she'd better give them some assists, otherwise there's no point in guessing like this, it's better to be passionately in love with this time.

    Jiang Nuan told him directly: "Go straight."

    Fan Qi was stunned, and asked: "Straight? How do you do it?"

    Jiang Nuan poured a glass of wine and drank it, and said leisurely: "You just confess your love to Yuan Yuan Well, if you don’t confess Yuan Yuan how can you know your mind, don’t say what to do or not to do, what friends say, so considerate, if Yuan Yuan knows other guys, what should I do if the guy confesses to Yuan Yuan immediately? , Don’t you think so? You have to say it sooner or later, it’s really not an option to procrastinate, think about it yourself.”

    Hearing Jiang Nuan’s words, Fan Qi didn’t know what to think, his face was a little ugly, he put down his wine glass, and Just rushed out.

    Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan looked at each other. Did this young man go to confess his love in a hurry? But there's something wrong with the look on his face.

    Thinking to no avail, they continued to eat. At this time, a rough voice came from their ears.

    "Xu Yan? Why are you here? This place is full of people, can we share a table with you?"

    Xu Yan raised his head, and the two standing in front of him were his roommates from the military academy, and they were talking about going to other provinces. Li Dazhuang from the same dormitory who participated in the quality assessment.

    Li Dazhuang came out with his roommates to eat a good meal to satisfy his hunger. There are many people everywhere on Friday. They went into this restaurant and looked around. The tables were full of people. They wanted to go out and find other places to eat. He was sharp-eyed. I saw Xu Yan.

    It was a coincidence that he was admitted to the National Defense University, and it was a coincidence that Xu Yan and Xu Yan continued their relationship and lived in the same dormitory, so they could be regarded as acquaintances.

    He turned his eyes to the charming girl sitting next to Xu Yan. He had just seen Xu Yan peeling shrimps and vegetables for that girl thoughtfully, pouring tea and water for her carefully, and his eyes were soft and dripping water Come on, he was very surprised. Is this the Xu Yan he knew?

    Xu Yan introduced to Jiang Nuan in a low voice: "They are my roommates."

    Jiang Nuan nodded and said softly, "Let them sit."

    Xu Yan looked at the two people in front of him and looked at his wife without blinking. , Qing coughed twice, and said in a deep voice: "Sit down, let me introduce you, this is my wife."

    Li Dazhuang and Zou Kai hurriedly greeted Jiang Nuan.

    Jiang Nuan smiled politely, served a few more dishes, and ordered a few bottles of wine. Li Dazhuang and Zou Kai were two big chatterboxes, and the atmosphere suddenly heated up.

    Li Dazhuang poured a glass of wine for Xu Yan, and joked: "It's alright, kid, you just asked for leave without saying a word, and we wanted to ask you to get together, so it turned out to be with my wife, alas, I also want to go home with my wife and son Zou Kai is the

    same age as Li Dazhuang, and he also has a family. After drinking a glass of wine, he also misses his wife and children, but his family is in other provinces, so he can only go back during winter and summer vacations.

    He glanced at Jiang Nuan, and asked curiously, "Are your siblings also studying in the university city?" He knew that Xu Yan was from Xicheng, and now his wife is also here. Seeing that she is only 18 years old, she probably also goes to school here.

    Jiang Nuan nodded: "I go to school in Gome."

    Li Dazhuang gave a thumbs up and said, "Amazing!"

    Xu Yan and You Rongyan hooked their lips together, and drank with them happily.

    ...

    In the evening, when Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan came home, Jiang Nuan turned on the light, Xu Yan knelt down to change her shoes, and then immediately picked her up.

    Jiang Nuan hurriedly hugged his neck and buried it on his chest. His unique breath penetrated into her nostrils, and it also carried a strong smell of wine. Her heartbeat inevitably missed a beat

    . He called him coquettishly: "Brother."

    Xu Yan originally wanted to carry her into the bedroom, but when he heard this extremely delicate voice, his Adam's apple rolled unbearably, and he took advantage of the opportunity to put her on Xuanguang's cabinet. The button was accidentally turned off by Jiang Nuan's arm, and when the lights dimmed, Xu Yan's panting sound amplified in the next second, and panting, he eagerly approached her face and kissed her loudly.

    The lips lingered on the sweet and tender place that I had been thinking about for a long time, and kissed it lightly, slowly prying open the baby's white teeth, sweeping every corner wantonly and passionately, entangled her sweet and soft tongue to suck , he pressed close to her cherry lips, and kept saying in a hoarse voice: "Baby, I miss you so much..." I

    don't know if it's because of drinking or not seeing each other for two days, Jiang Nuan felt that he was really too hot .

    The man showed undisguised emotions and desires in every aspect, his jealousy was seeping, and an overwhelming storm swept over, she hugged him tightly to respond.

    The round moon outside the window is getting deeper and higher, reflecting in the dark room, you can vaguely see the clothes scattered all over the floor.

    And I can vaguely see the silhouettes of two figures on the sofa in the living room, rising and falling.

    In the interval, the woman's babbling voice could be heard, as if she was scolding or acting like a baby, and the whispering sound made her heart numb.

    After a while, the man's gentle and hoarse voice sounded, coaxing: "What's the matter, baby? Not feeling well? What about this? How is baby feeling?"

    ... The

    long night is long, and there are always people who don't want to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
289K 5.8K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
1.1M 42.9K 47
ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to yield to destiny she rewritten hers. Sh...
1.4M 58.9K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...