Dressed as an educated youth...

Autorstwa mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... Więcej

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 71

1.7K 29 0
Autorstwa mahalakshmiponsing

There are two days left before the new year. Jiang Nuan feels that this era is very full of New Year's flavor. He has been busy since Laba, stocking up on New Year's goods, cutting new hairstyles, buying new clothes, cleaning and so on.

    Early in the morning, Jiang Nuan and his little sister made an appointment to go shopping in Dongcheng, and went to the Weiyi store in Dongcheng by the way.

    The Weiyi store in Dongcheng has just opened for two days. Before that, it has been busy with decoration and hiring staff for more than a month. The store manager chose an employee with the best overall performance in the Xuanming Street store. This employee is named Wang Yanyan. , a twenty-eight-year-old single woman with a bright personality and serious and responsible work.

    Nowadays, Wang Yanyan is an older unmarried woman, and she is often pointed at by others, but she doesn't care, why should she feel wronged and find a random man to marry? Now that she is living a good life, she can look for it slowly, and if she can find it, she will be icing on the cake.

    Whether it's character, attitude, or three views, Jiang Nuan admires her very much, and Dongcheng Weiyi Store is also well managed by her.

    Jiang Nuan agreed to meet Li Yuanyuan, Zhuang Yan, and Tang Xue at the bus stop, and only two people came, and Zhuang Yan ignored them because of something.

    Then the three of them will go together. Li Yuanyuan and Tang Xue are very excited. Neither of them have visited Dongcheng, but they also know that Dongcheng is a shopping mall in Beijing. All kinds of businesses have been very developed in the past two years, and they have everything they need for basic necessities of life.

    I heard that there is a very popular Shilian hair salon over there. The purpose of their visit this time is not only to go shopping, but also to have their hair done. Nowadays, a letter of introduction is required for doing hair, and they are all ready.

    They want to change into beautiful new hairstyles for the New Year and go to college. The time for college admission in Beijing is concentrated on the 16th day of the Lunar New Year after the Lantern Festival. It's a little over half a month, and it will arrive soon.

    The commercial street of Suanyou Road in Dongcheng was crowded with people, all of them were smiling and full of vigor, and the dense crowd of people was more lively than the business in Xicheng.

    The business in Shilian Hairdressing Salon is also very hot. The three of Jiang Nuan went to the front desk first to take the letter of introduction and quickly make an appointment. The waiter said that it would not be their turn until noon.

    The three of Jiang Nuan went shopping on the street first, passing the Weiyi store, there was a lot of traffic, but the customers were not picking clothes, but watching and eating melons.

    Having trouble? Thinking of this, Jiang Nuan walked in quickly.

    As soon as I stepped into the door, I heard a sharp and piercing voice, and said arrogantly: "What's going on in your store, are there any problems with the clothes? You don't refund them? Such a big store actually deceives customers. Believe it or not, I will go Report you! What kind of black shop is this?"

    Jiang Nuan heard this sound familiar, she stood on tiptoe and glanced at the crowd, and saw the side face of the messy woman, she was wearing a hat and a pair of hats The sky is high, and she is beautifully dressed.

    Oh, it turned out to be her younger sister, Jiang Qing.

    The store manager Wang Yanyan tried to reason with her in a calm tone at this time:

    "My customer, the return request of our store is that the quality of the clothes is faulty, or the size is wrong, and the clothes tags have not been removed, and the clothes are in good condition and returned within three days of purchase. It can be refunded, but you don't meet these requirements this time, if you meet the return requirements like you did the previous two times, our store will refund you, this time it really won't work."

    She pointed at Wang Yanyan and continued to yell loudly : "The clothes are broken, isn't it a quality problem? Where is your boss? Hurry up and call out my old lady, I will argue with him, what right do you, a lowly waiter, have? Otherwise, I will be here today, and you will also Don't try to do business."

    Several shop assistants around were flushed with anger, and clenched their fists tightly. Wang Yanyan frowned and kept calm. To this troublesome young woman, she plausibly said:

    "My guest, please You calm down, every piece of clothing in our store has been checked carefully before it is hung out. When you bought it, you and our shop assistant also checked it several times before bagging it. The mouth was scratched by scissors, whether it is a quality problem or a human reason, our store has the right to keep questioning, and back ten thousand steps, the clothes tag has been cut, the clothes also have a peculiar smell, and it has exceeded the return period, so it cannot be returned Yes, everyone can comment, and at the same time, please respect yourself, otherwise I will call the commercial street management."

    Wang Yanyan was very impressed with this customer. She opened the store for a few days. Counting this time, she has come to return the goods 3 times. The clothes in the store are of good quality and have been strictly checked. The customers in the store have tried them first, and then bought them when they fit. This is the first person she has encountered since she started working, and this person is still a nail in the door for returns.

    The onlookers booed a lot, but they understood it. It turned out that this woman was looking for porcelain. The clothes she bought were returned several times. This time the clothes were seriously damaged, and anyone with a discerning eye could tell that the hole must be man-made. Yes, look at those neat and obvious cuts, if it was really done by the store, would she buy it?

    Do you think merchants are fools? Why don't you be ashamed to come here and make trouble, and return the clothes after two days? Seeing that this woman is dressed so coquettishly, with a pungent perfume smell on her body, could it be that she is wearing it casually, to show off when she goes out, or to hook up with rich people? Everyone guessed.

    In any case, this kind of shameless consumption is too immoral.

    Among the onlookers, there are still quite a few enthusiastic people. Among them are many old customers. These old customers are people who pursue fashion. Naturally, they also know that Weiyi clothing store, which has exploded in the past two years, used to have to sit for two hours It was very inconvenient to go to Weiyi store in Xicheng by car to buy clothes. Now that they finally opened a branch in Dongcheng, they were very happy.

    Now they just want to choose clothes happily. The clothes in the store are all new, fashionable and fashionable. I didn’t expect this woman who was smearing porcelain to stay in the store all the time. The sound made their heads hurt. Now I understand , accusing Jiang Qing one after another, telling her to leave quickly.

    Li Yuanyuan and Tang Xue were so angry that they also joined the scolding battle, blushing.

    Jiang Qing can be overwhelmed by the spittle stars, but Jiang Nuan stays put. She doesn't intend to reveal her identity in front of Jiang Qing, not because she is afraid, but because she finds it troublesome. If Jiang Qing often makes trouble in the future, And calling her scumbag father, vicious stepmother, and hooligan brother to make trouble, she would really be annoyed.

    Now if they all come to make trouble, even if she calls the police, she can only lock them up for a few days, treating the symptoms but not the root cause.

    Jiang Nuan prayed that God would take their family away completely, and stop buzzing around like a fly, which would pop up every once in a while to be disgusting.

    Jiang Qing's face smeared with heavy makeup turned blue and white, white and blue, and finally couldn't stand it anymore and ran away.

    The crowd of onlookers dispersed, and the store returned to normal. Jiang Nuan stayed in the store for a while, and explained to Wang Yanyan that Jiang Qing was blacklisted by the store, and Jiang Qing would not be allowed to come to the store to buy clothes again.

    Then he went to the street to eat snacks with Li Yuanyuan and Tang Xue.

    They wandered from the street to the end of the street and ate a lot of delicious food, such as fried belly, beef bone soup, noodles with fried sauce, donkey rolling, pea yellow, sugar ears, etc., and finally went to Juquande to eat roast duck.

    Walk around, eat, drink and drink, and when the time is up, I go to Shilian Hair Salon to get my hair done.

    The most common hairstyles for women nowadays are braids and ear-length short hair. However, with the awakening of women's beauty consciousness, in addition to pursuing fashion in clothing, they also began to fiddle with their hair, which gave birth to the development of the hairdressing industry and hairdressing industry. advances in technology.

    In the past two years, Shilian Hair Salon has risen due to the style of curly hair, and is widely sought after by women.

    The store has introduced high-end chairs and hair curling equipment. Instead of using tongs to perm hair in the early days, straight hair can be permed into waves or curls after being heated with curling tongs.

    Explosive curly hair is popular now, with thick and atmospheric texture, and steel bangs, which look very old-fashioned, much like the hairstyles of later generations of charter wives.

    Jiang Nuan is incapable of accepting, she likes the kind of slightly curly with atmosphere and retro feeling, just like Hong Kong stars in the 90s, she communicated with the middle-aged hair stylist in charge of her, unexpectedly he listened Know what she wants.

    Seeing her hesitation, the master comforted her: "Don't worry, little comrade, I have experience. If you are not satisfied, I will restore you to the original state, not to mention that you are good-looking, and you can control any hairstyle."

    Hearing that he was so confident, Jiang Nuan even praised her, she smiled and said: "That's all right, master, it's up to you." She also wanted to change her hairstyle, she was really tired of looking at black long straight, sometimes she misses it very much Before wearing the book, she has a beautiful hairstyle with lazy curly hair, she looks good in any clothes, and her style is ever-changing.

    "Okay!" The master responded heartily and started to work.

    Tang Xue listened to Jiang Nuan's suggestion, thinned out her thick bangs, and cut her waist-length hair short by a finger's length.

    The purpose of Li Yuanyuan's coming to Dongcheng was to perm her hair, but she really didn't like such explosive curly hair, so she listened to Jiang Nuan's suggestion and asked the hair stylist to give her shoulder-length hair a slight curl.

    The three of them sat together for three hours, and their buttocks hurt from sitting. Fortunately, the service attitude in the store is very good, and massage services are provided. The three of them chatted and the time passed.

    The effect of the last three people is very amazing. Li Yuanyuan's slightly curly hair looks very cute like the egg roll head of later generations, and Tang Xue's airy bangs look very fairy.

    The most amazing one is Jiang Nuan. Her chest-length smooth long hair has turned into slightly wavy long hair, which looks smart and charming. Her slender and white fingers brushed her hair. Li Yuanyuan, Tang Xue and everyone present The staff and customers in the store were all stunned.

    Jiang Nuan turned her head and smiled at them, almost answering the sentence: "Look back and smile, Bai Meisheng." It's so beautiful, so sweet, they even gave her their lives. Li Yuanyuan and Jiang Nuan have known each other for so long, but they still don't love Jiang Nuan. The warm appearance is immune.

    Jiang Nuan was also shocked by this effect. She thought that the car was going to overturn halfway, and she was very nervous. She was still thinking that if the car overturned, she would straighten it.

    Unexpectedly, the curly hair was even more amazing than she expected. The lazy and fluffy curly hair is very natural, not exaggerated or old, but it looks sweeter and more delicate than her black, long and straight, girly and The coexistence of charming, pure and lustful, made her already outstanding appearance even more eye-catching, Jiang Nuan couldn't be more satisfied!

    The young women who were waiting in the store for styling saw the effect of Jiang Nuan's hairstyle, their eyes lit up, and they were all amazed by her. They immediately got up and grabbed the master who did Jiang Nuan's hair, saying one after another : "Master, make me like this too, it's so beautiful!"

    Jiang Nuan, Li Yuanyuan, and Tang Xue came out of Shilian hairdressing shop. The beautiful hairstyle of the three of them attracted many young women, and they flocked one after another. into the store.

    Later, these hairstyles quickly became popular, especially Jiang Nuan's hairstyle became the store signboard of Shilian Hairdressing Shop, and the business of Shilian Hairdressing Salon became more and more popular.

    ...

    The three of them took the bus back after dinner, and it was just at sunset when they got back. The afterglow of the setting sun reflected the beautiful scenery of the riverside park, and they even took a walk along the riverside together.

    All of a sudden, the three of them stopped and looked at the man and woman embracing each other sweetly under the tree with shocked faces.

    Isn't this... isn't it Shen Jiawei and Zhuang Yan? !

    Shocking threesome inner crazy os:

    when did they get together!

    Didn't tell them!

    Damn it!

    After quietly watching for a while, Shen Jiawei saw the gloomy eyes of the three people watching, and immediately let go of Zhuang Yan with a red face. Zhuang Yan shyly hid behind Shen Jiawei, even tugging at the hem of his clothes.

    Jiang Nuan, Li Yuanyuan, Tang Xue: Is this the coldness they know, and the research that they don't have a cold for love? This face is shy, tsk tsk...

    Of course these two people were tortured by Jiang Nuansan to extract a confession.

    It turned out that Shen Jiawei had been chasing Zhuang Yan since the college entrance examination. The two had only been together two days ago. They wanted to find a chance to tell them these two days, but they found out first.

    Jiang Nuan couldn't help thinking of a time long ago when she felt that the atmosphere between Shen Jiawei and Zhuang Yan was not right. At that time, she naively thought that the two of them were impossible, so she must have been slapped in the face.

    But after being shocked, Jiang Nuan felt very happy that her best friend was going to become her sister-in-law! It's amazing!

    Jiang Nuan looked at the two single dogs, Li Yuanyuan and Tang Xue, and hinted: "Yanyan is going to be my sister-in-law, do you two think Shen Jiaming is so good-looking, are you interested? They are both of good height, do you want to be my younger brother and sister, and I will be your eldest sister, hehehe..."

    Li Yuanyuan and Tang Xue shook their heads frantically and said: Leak! Don't even think about it, they have no feelings for the next year.

    Jiang Nuan went home with this new hairstyle, and a certain man stared straight at him, following her like a cuddly big dog, circling around her, staring straight at her, and finally He also hugged her tightly and loved her a lot, and praised her for her good looks and beauty.

    All the lights in the room were turned off, leaving only a floor lamp beside the bed, which magnified and projected the shadows of the two people on the bed on the wall.

    The two shadows on the wall swayed, and after a long time, Jiang Nuan was embraced by Xu Yan from behind, her face was facing the wall, and she watched the shadows sway faster and faster with dim eyes, and then gradually slowed down.

    The man's face was kissed against her shoulder and neck, his breath was hot, and his hands were very presumptuous. His low and hoarse voice rang in his ears, and he hugged her slowly, making her heartbeat.

    "Baby, you are so beautiful. My brother doesn't want to show others at all. He wants to trap you..."

    Jiang Nuan's voice was so coquettish, she slowed down the force and pulled off his naughty Claw, snorted coquettishly, "Didn't I not look good before?"

    Xu Yan immediately grabbed her hand and clasped her fingers tightly, and said in a low voice: "Pretty, baby has always been beautiful, many people like you, I I just want to see only me in my baby's eyes... okay? okay?..." The

    shadow swayed faster and faster, and Jiang Nuanjiao's heart-warming cry sounded: "Okay, I only look at my dear Dear husband... How about it, husband..."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.4K 160 98
Once she opened her eyes, Si Nian became the fake wealthy daughter straight out of a period drama, only to be sent back to the countryside to marry a...
376K 6.8K 66
When Li Yulan realized that the world she lived in was a book, she was being dragged to a black clinic for an abortion. According to the original plo...
1.8K 15 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
213K 4.7K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...