Dressed as an educated youth...

Od mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... Více

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 61

1.9K 28 1
Od mahalakshmiponsing

On October 21, 1977, major media in China announced the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination, and announced that this year’s college entrance examination will be held nationwide in one month. , held a parade with slogans and banners on the street to celebrate, and all the streets were crowded with people for a while.

    Whether it is an educated youth working in the fields or a migrant worker working in various positions in the city, everyone put down their work for a while, jumped up excitedly, and hugged their partners tightly, all of them were excited , Tears filled my eyes.

    The village head of Qingshui Village, who was far away, was also very excited. He took the newspaper and ran from the village to the village to tell everyone the exciting news.

    The educated youths and village boys in their village have always had the habit of studying hard. Fortunately, the educated youths in their village are eager to learn and are willing to help the boys in their village. From this point of view, how many college students can be produced in their village? ! There must be more people in their village admitted to university than other villages! As the village head, he also has a bright face! Their village also has the opportunity to be rated as an excellent model village! Excited just thinking about it!

    When the educated youths in Qingshui Village heard the news, it took them a while to react. They threw down the hoes in their hands and yelled loudly, as if they wanted to vent out the emotions that had been suppressed for many years, especially those who had been in the countryside for nearly ten years. Old educated youths, such as Li Hongying and Zhang Bin, their excited red eyes are frightening.

    All the educated youths looked up at the clear blue sky, and couldn't help thinking: It's finally dawn.

    The educated youths thought of Jiang Nuan, the books she left for them when she returned to the city, and she would send a lot of review materials after she returned to the city after a while, and there were no entertainment activities in the village, everyone stayed in the dormitory to read after work , they have never stopped learning for more than a year.

    The time for the college entrance examination this time is just over a month later, the time is very short, and they have studied for so long, the chances of being admitted to university are far higher than those who have not started to review.

    Li Hongying, Yang Ailian, Gu Xiang, Su Xiaoyue, Zhang Bin, Wang Ping, and Zhao Xiangqian in the educated youth dormitory have no words to express their gratitude to Jiang Nuan, only gratitude in their hearts.

    They still remembered that the night before Jiang Nuan returned to the city, everyone said at the dinner table that the expectation of "gathering in the city in the future" was really about to come true.

    Everyone is full of confidence and anticipation for the college entrance examination in more than a month. Only Zhao Xiangqian is regretting and beating his chest: "I really regret that Jiang Nuan took everyone to study, but I didn't study. You insist on reading every day, and the boys from the village also come. The educated youth should study, I just started to learn, so many months behind you, what a good opportunity before, I wish I had started to learn earlier, I wasted it for nothing..."

    Everyone comforted:

    "Don't panic, There is still time, you are sure you can do it, we will help you!"

    "Yes, we have an appointment to meet in the city, you brat help me! There is still more than a month, you must not Give up..."

    On the

    other side, Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan rushed to Xu's house to find Jiang Nuan when they heard the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination.

    The Shen family and Aunt Xu Yan's family who lived not far away also came over.

    Li Yuanyuan took Jiang Nuan's hand excitedly, "Nuan Nuan, the college entrance examination is really back! Fortunately, I heard what you said, study hard, I have reviewed for two rounds! The college entrance examination does not need to be cramped! I am so happy!"

    Zhuang Yan, Shen Jiawei, and Shen Jiaming also looked excited, their eyes sparkling.

    Xu Ya looked at Jiang Nuan with a smile, "Nuan Nuan, my Lily is also thanks to you. I reviewed it more than a year earlier, and now I don't have to rush the ducks to the shelves, and I have a bit of confidence to go to college." Zhao Lili held

    Jiang Nuan's face . The fan girl looked at her and said, "Yes! Sister-in-law! Thank you so much!"

    Zhao Lili took over Jiang Nuan's job in the publicity department last year. Her home is also very close to Grandpa's, and she often visits Xu's. , Jiang Nuan often cooks delicious food at home, she is completely conquered by Jiang Nuan's cooking skills!

    She also likes the sister-in-law Jiang Nuan more and more. The sister-in-law is good-looking and can cook food and design beautiful clothes. The clothes in the sister-in-law's clothing store are very beautiful, and she has given her many sets. Her little sister is almost envious. I really want to have such a good sister-in-law like her!

    She really loves her sister-in-law!

    In fact, she didn't hate her sister-in-law at all, but she was brainwashed by the words of Yu Dan, the "good sister" she used to think. Fortunately, she came to her senses and her sister-in-law didn't blame her.

    The relationship between people is so wonderful. Before tit for tat, now it is congenial and sweet.

    Zhao Lili is simple-minded, very lively and cheerful, and loves to eat. Jiang Nuan, Li Yuanyuan, and Zhuang Yan all like her and regard her as their younger sister.

    Except for Jiang Nuan, none of them thought that the college entrance examination would really resume. Some time ago, they also heard from their family members who work in the government that their superiors were holding conferences and educational symposiums on college admissions, but they didn't know if they would implement them. .

    Now I didn't expect it to be announced so soon, the college entrance examination is a certainty!

    Li Yuanyuan, Zhuang Yan, Zhao Lili, Shen Jiawei, and Shen Jiaming all decided to take the college entrance examination in more than a month!

    They couldn't help but rejoice that they listened to Nuan Nuan's words and studied more than a year earlier than others, otherwise they would not have the courage to apply for the exam now. If they signed up, it would be too late to review for more than a month, which is equivalent to running with them!

    Jiang Nuan looked at everyone's determination to win the college entrance examination, and she smiled gratifiedly. Fortunately, their awareness is high, otherwise, if they didn't listen and study, then it would be useless for her to say more.

    She also clearly knew that this college entrance examination was different from the past practice. The college entrance examination in 1977 was not held in summer, but in winter, and more than 5.7 million people took the exam. Although only less than 300,000 people were admitted according to the conditions of running the school at the time, it inspired thousands of people to pick up their books again and join the army of students.

    In order to celebrate the resumption of the college entrance examination, Jiang Nuan decided to cook a big meal, and everyone had a happy gathering!

    Now that the weather is getting colder, let's have a steaming hot pot.

    Jiang Nuanbian went to the black market to buy ingredients with his sisters and cousins.

    During the big shopping, Jiang Nuan suddenly saw Zhang Xin.

    Zhang Xin was still setting up a stall selling snacks in the black market at this time. At this time, there was a broken-footed man wearing a mask standing in front of the stall. He was wearing very tattered clothes. Jiang Nuan was a little far away from them, and all he could see was Zhang Xin's pale expression. , she seemed to be terrified of that man.

    Jiang Nuan glanced away, she was not interested in Zhang Xin.

    On the way back after buying the vegetables, the group of them happened to bump into Fan Qi and Lu Yihe.

    Li Yuanyuan muttered: "The road to the enemy is narrow." He didn't even look at them, and pulled Jiang Nuan, Zhuang Yan, and Zhao Lili away from them.

    The Shen family brothers looked at the four people's backs and were a little dazed. They greeted the two people opposite them, and asked in confusion: "Why are they all gone, and they ignored you? What's the matter, you offended them?"

    Fan Qi He bit his back teeth lightly, frowned slightly, and thought about how to explain, but finally shook his head.

    What should he say, that he accidentally kissed Da Yuanzi when he was drunk a few months ago?

    After being slapped by her that day, he became sober. The two of them hadn't spoken in the past few months. Whenever he wanted to find a chance to say sorry to her, she avoided him and didn't give him a chance to speak. He is also upset, he has not been in the mood to dress himself up for several months...

    Why didn't he cut the fragment directly when he was drunk that day, so that it can be regarded as nothing happened, no! Why didn't he drink as much as Xu Yan did, then he wouldn't get drunk and that wouldn't happen

    ... In the

    evening, Xu Yan came home from work in the army.

    The family was washing ingredients in the yard, and it was very lively. He also guessed why, so he hurried to the kitchen to help his wife.

    In the kitchen, Jiang Nuan was working in front of the stove. She was making two kinds of base ingredients. Pork belly and chicken soup was being stewed in the pot next to her. Now she was cooking the spicy pot base. Zhou Rong and Xu Ya were helping her.

    Xu Ya saw Xu Yan coming in at the door at a glance, and she joked: "Yo! Xiao Yan, come to help your wife, come here, let me light the fire for you, it's nothing to us, Rong Rong, let's go Go out and help arrange the dishes."

    Xu Yan nodded to them calmly.

    Xu Ya and Zhou Rong glanced at Jiang Nuan with a smile, then walked away knowingly.

    Jiang Nuanjiao gave Xu Yan a tender look, didn't he feel the ambiguous eyes of his aunt and aunt looking at them? Shame to death!

    Xu Yan glanced at the door, he quickly embraced Jiang Nuan's slender waist and kissed her lips.

    "Don't make trouble! What if someone sees you, light the fire!" Jiang Nuan pushed him, why is this man so sticky after marriage, even worse than before, she just wanted to ask him, What about his theory of rules and his theory of influence? Where did it go!

    Xu Yan was obedient, and while he was lighting the fire, he looked at his charming baby's charming side face, thinking of the sweetness he had just tasted, he suppressed the dryness rising in his body.

    …

    Everyone gathers around a hot pot, the population is large, and there are two tables, one for the elders and one for the younger, each table has two kinds of hot pot base ingredients, pork belly chicken soup and spicy red soup, the hot pot soup is constantly bubbling and bubbling, The house is full of fragrance.

    Pork belly and chicken soup is milky white in color, thick and clear, with a mild spicy taste of pepper. It can dispel cold and warm the stomach, and prevent colds. It is most suitable for this slightly cold weather.

    On the bottom of the spicy pot, there are countless peppers floating on the red soup. The red soup is boiling, swirling, rolling and emitting fragrance.

    There are a variety of ingredients on the table, and everyone is salivating. They pick up chopsticks and eat a meal

    . It was a warm scene, everyone was eating heartily, chatting and laughing endlessly.

    ...

    As night fell, everyone cleaned up the mess together and went back to their respective homes. Jiang Nuan smelled of hot pot, so she went back to her room to take a bath.

    In the middle of washing, someone took off and entered the bathroom.

    Xu Yan squeezed the shower gel, and carefully applied it for her. Jiang Nuan looked at the tense body of the man in front of her eyes, and she also squeezed a hand of shower gel to help him slowly... The

    bathroom was filled with mist, and the walls There are two indistinct, hazy shadows entangled with each other.

    Xu Yan bit Jiang Nuan's lips and said in a hoarse voice: "Daughter-in-law, has your relative gone? I'm going crazy, can you please..." The

    wet kisses continued, and Jiang Nuan panted delicately, " Hmm" sounded.

    The scene in the bathroom got out of control for a while...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 42.9K 47
ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to yield to destiny she rewritten hers. Sh...
501 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
913K 25K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
1.4M 58.9K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...