Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... More

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 44

2.6K 45 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

Xu Yan's gaze was too strong, Jiang Nuan suddenly felt a ray of gaze burning on her back behind her, she turned her head with a jolt, and saw the man standing straight at the door of the hotel at a glance.

    The two looked at each other, and Jiang Nuan saw his face so heavy that he could squeeze out black water, like a rakshasa with a cold face, how could he not know what someone was thinking at the moment.

    She hurriedly talked to Lin Ping, then walked out quickly, raised a smiling face and called him: "Brother Xu Yan." Xu Yan

    responded with a calm "hmm", and cast a cold glance at the young man in the seat.

    A certain person was upset, Jiang Nuan looked at his face, tugged at his clothes, pulled him aside, and explained: "I helped him once when I went to the countryside, but today I got into some trouble, and he happened to Help me."

    She stretched out her hand and quickly scratched his palm, and added in a low voice: "If you're not familiar, don't be jealous."

    She has seen someone's jealousy before, it's very sour!

    As soon as Xu Yan heard that she was in trouble, he immediately frowned, and said nervously: "Are you okay?"

    Jiang Nuanyan simply said in shock: "Okay, I met my sister Jiang Qing today, but it's okay Seeing

    that Xu Yan was still looking at her nervously, she felt warm in her heart, she tugged at the hem of his clothes to let him in, Lin Ping was still inside.

    Jiang Nuan sat back in her seat, Xu Yanluo sat beside her, she introduced to Lin Ping: "Comrade Lin, this is my partner, Xu Yan."

    Lin Ping was stunned, is this her partner? Looking at the man in military uniform, imposing and indifferent, and looking at Jiang Nuan, who is beside the man, the pretty and charming Jiang Nuan, the two of them stood together and made a good match, and an unknown sourness appeared in his heart.

    Xu Yan looked at Lin Ping's eyes staring at Jiang Nuan, the eyes were obvious, Xu Yan blocked it without a trace, and greeted him lightly: "Hello."

    Facing the man's deep and calm black eyes, Lin Ping came back to his senses, feeling ashamed of being poked into his heart, and panicked with embarrassment on his face, he quickly responded: "Hello, my name is Lin Ping."

    After greeting, the scene was cold Down, embarrassment filled the air.

    At this time, Xu Yan said politely to Lin Ping: "Comrade Lin, thank you for your help."

    Lin Ping waved his hand: "It's a small matter, Comrade Jiang has helped our family even more." The

    scene cooled down again, and Jiang Nuan At this time, she suggested: "Why don't we go to your grandpa's house now." She just wanted to tell Xu Yan to let him go home first, after all, he went to someone else's house, Xu Yan's aura was too strong, and she was afraid that the old man would feel uncomfortable.

    But before she could say a word, Xu Yan spoke up. He looked at Lin Ping and said lightly, "Do you mind having one more person?"

    Lin Ping naturally knew the deep meaning Xu Yan implied and the pressure released. With a wry smile, he nodded: "Welcome."

    Along the way, Lin Ping saw the deep affection between Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan, and immediately cut off the feelings of shame towards Jiang Nuan in his heart. It is probably caused by the desire for voyeurism and the desire for sex. It comes and goes quickly, just like throwing a stone into the sea. Although there are small waves, there are no traces soon.

    ...

    The afternoon sun was shining brightly, and the light shone in the alley, bright and dark.

    Taking advantage of the fact that there was no one in the alley, Jiang Nuan boldly hugged Xu Yan's thin waist, put his feet up and kissed the corner of his lips, and coaxed: "Brother Xu Yan, don't be angry, just make it clear."

    They just left from Lin's house At the Lin family meeting, Xu Yan was considered by Grandpa Lin to be Jiang Nuan's brother, and Grandpa Lin even pulled Xu Yan to say a lot of good things about his grandson Lin Ping. He was so enthusiastic that Xu Yan couldn't say a word , Lin Ping's younger brother Lin An also joined his grandfather's camp, dragging Xu Yan to talk, as if creating space for his brother and Jiang Nuan.

    Xu Yan's face was as dark as a dark cloud at the time, but fortunately Lin Ping knew people, and he pulled away the dense conversation like a tractor, one old and one young, and finally explained the relationship between Xu Yan and Jiang Nuan clearly.

    The scene was once very embarrassing.

    A certain person is still brooding over this matter, and is extremely upset, so why don't you please help him. She pressed her face against his chest and rubbed it tenderly. The two of them hadn't been together for a week, and she wanted to stick to him at this moment.

    Reluctantly, she was quickly pulled away by the man. The man's cold and handsome face was fixed, and his deep eyes were fixed on her, "Don't make trouble, stand up straight first, let me ask you, why are you ignoring me this week?"

    When he thought that she hadn't paid him any attention this week, he was obviously next door, and he wondered if she didn't want him anymore and wanted to leave him. Once this thought came up, it was like a prairie fire, which couldn't be quenched no matter how hard it was.

    Seeing the person in front of him bowed his head and remained silent, his heart was stabbed. If he hadn't happened to bump into her today, would she have forgotten that he was his partner long ago.

    He panicked in his heart, stared at the top of his head and took a deep look, waited for a long time and saw that she still didn't say a word, he pursed his lips tightly, turned around and walked away.

    When Jiang Nuan heard the footsteps, she immediately raised her head and looked at his leaving back in a daze.

    Bubbles of grievance popped up in an instant. She was just thinking about how to tell him that she was in business, afraid that he would not understand her if he knew, but she didn't want to hide it from him.

    He has long legs and big strides. What's more, he feels uncomfortable now, and he walks fast. After all, it's her fault. Jiang Nuan trots to follow. broken.

    Her fault, she should coax.

    The two returned to the compound of the military region one after another. Jiang Nuan followed Xu Yan into Xu's house step by step. At this time, there was no one in Xu's house. Xu Yan walked back to his room. The door was wide open. Normally he would Close the door, now he means to let her follow in, if she turns around and goes home without saying a word, someone will really be pissed off.

    Jiang Nuan walked into his house and closed the doorknob. He saw the man with his long legs open, sitting on the office chair in front of the desk, looking at her with a blank expression on his face. She was not afraid at all. She walked away. In the past, she sat in his arms naturally, with two white and tender arms around the man's neck, seeing that the man did not tear her off, but just turned his face away from her, Jiang Nuan secretly smiled, would he be so angry that he dared to have another Have a little backbone?

    She blinked her bright almond eyes, brewed her emotions, and said aggrievedly: "You said I ignored you, well, this is my fault, I have a reason but I don't know how to speak, but you... ...so cruel...Leave me behind and turn around, I'm still not your partner? There's no one like this, leave me behind, that alley is so sideways, and I hurt my leg when I was chasing you ..."

    Jiang Nuan looked at his side face, while pretending to sniff, her eye sockets also turned red in response to the occasion.

    He also raised the corner of the skirt, revealing the leg that had just been hit, and there was a red spot on the white calf.

    She was so focused on following him just now that she didn't see the big rocks lying across the road. She walked faster and had a stronger impact. The moment she was knocked down, she almost burst into tears, but that's all. There was a sharp pain for a moment, and now it's just a little pain.

    After she finished speaking, she looked at his side face without blinking.

    Naturally, he didn't miss his quick glance at her lap, but he still held his sideways face at her forcefully.

    She took his face with both hands and turned it over.

    Xu Yan looked at the person in his arms.

    Her complexion itself is very fair, and her eyes are slightly red, which is very obvious, and her aggrieved appearance is very painful.

    His heart softened all of a sudden, but he still kept a straight face and asked her in a cold tone: "What's the reason?"

    Jiang Nuan didn't want to hide it from him. He kept it from him for a while, but he couldn't hide it forever. Now she has been busy for a week. I can't take it anymore. If she gets busier in the future, the conflict will become more intense.

    So she told him everything about being in the clothes business.

    She thought he wouldn't like doing what seemed speculative now.

    But he looked down at her with a calm face: "That's it?"

    Jiang Nuan nestled in his arms, played with his hands, nodded and said: "Well, I'm just starting recently, so I'm busy, I'm afraid you won't Support me to do it, so I didn't tell you."

    "Nuan Nuan, the situation will become clearer now, don't worry too much, just do it if you like, but you still have to be careful, and tell me if you have any difficulties." Xu Yan warned in a deep voice.

    He found out that little Fan Qi and Lu Yihe opened a restaurant and started a garment business on Xuanming Street, so he knew the current economic and policy situation.

    If a country wants to develop, it needs to develop its economy. There is no policy yet, but the top has relaxed a lot. It is only a matter of time before it is fully opened up.

    "I will. I really like designing clothes. Thank you for understanding me, brother."

    Jiang Nuan's heart was as warm as if she had been soaked in a hot spring. She pursed her lips and kissed Xu Yan's lips several times, saying With tender words.

    Words like "I like you, love you" kept coming out of Jiang Nuan's mouth, and Xu Yan's whole body was hot when he heard it, but it was still very useful, and he overflowed with joy.

    Xu Yan stared at the cherry lips that opened and closed as he spoke sweet words, his eyes became darker, his head kept approaching the sweetness until he sipped.

    Lips and tongues are extremely intimate and intertwined, like thunder and fire, the kiss is deep and fiery, and it is inseparable.

    Xu Yan heard the sticky humming sound of the delicate baby in his arms, his body was like a tight string, he was very unbearable, but the hand of the person in his arms sneaked in dishonestly and lingered on the fire.

    Sliding and scraping once and for all.

    He didn't dare to grab her hand, for fear that she would get blue again.

    Until the arrow was on the string, he suppressed the discomfort all over his body, restrained and carefully pulled away the body that was close to the baby.

    There was a loud sucking sound when the sucking lips and tongue were separated, and his throat tightened again.

    He opened his flushed eyes, lowered his head for just one look, and was suddenly stunned by the scene he saw, his gaze became even darker.

    The delicate baby in her arms didn't know when the skirt on her body had faded to her waist.

    There are ripples in her charming eyes, and her figure is very hot. With this appearance, the blood in his whole body is like boiling water, which cannot be calmed down at all.

    Wen Xiang nephrite hugged his arms full again, and his heart was twitched.

    Seeing her more and more wanton hands, he didn't stop her and let her continue.

    ...

    Bunches of dazzling sunlight sprinkled through the window on the absurd two people in front of the desk.

    It wasn't until the man put his arms on the delicate buttocks that were close to him, stood up holding her, walked quickly to the bed, picked up the thin quilt, and wrapped her tightly around the person in his arms, and then put her on the bed on the chair.

    Xu Yan looked down at the messy clothes scattered on the ground, his eyelids jumped a few times uncontrollably, and he picked up his pants stiffly and put them on.

    Then he picked up the delicate baby who was leaning softly on the chair and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

    In the bathroom.

    The man was sitting on a low stool, and Jiang Nuan was sitting on the man's left leg, looking at the side face of the man who was carefully soaping and rubbing her hands without blinking. Xia Hong could not fade away for a long time.

    Thinking of the scenes of the clouds and rain just now, the cold water on the hands could not wash away the astonishing heat.

    She thought he would stop him, but she didn't expect that he would let her mess around, and he would do that for her even more like she did for him and return it back.

    When I think about it, my heart beats like it's out of control, and I panic.

    Seeing that the man was about to continue to soap his hands for the third time and rub them for her, she retracted her hands and said softly: "Brother...it's ok, it's clean...I want to take a bath now..."

    She leaned against the He heard a deep "hmm" sound from his neck, and put her on the stool with his strong hands, "Wait here first, I'll get you hot water." The voice was hoarse and deep.

    Jiang Nuan's heart was beating wildly again, she looked down at her wet hands and obediently said "um".

    After resting in the bathroom for a while, her shyness dissipated, and now she is a little unsatisfied. The two of them have done everything except the last step. They almost made the last step just now, but he stopped her abruptly. Just tired her hands.

    The man came in quickly with a bucket of hot water, he put down the bucket quickly, handed a clean towel to Jiang Nuan's hand, and walked out in silence.

    Jiang Nuan looked at the man's wet hair and neatly dressed clothes, he should have taken a battle bath in another bathroom.

    She thought that her underwear was either torn or wet, and seeing that the man didn't seem to realize the problem, she reached out and grabbed the hem of his clothes, "Brother... I don't have any clothes to change..."

    Seeing the man stagnant , the corners of Jiang Nuan's mouth rose slightly, and he said nastyly: "It's all broken by you, go to my room and get it for me, it's in the closet, I need matching underwear... My family should be off work , you have to be careful when you climb the window..."

    Seeing the man's stiff steps, Jiang Nuan smiled and bent over.

    Jiang Nuan took a shower and wiped herself clean, but someone hadn't come back, so she had no choice but to walk out of the bathroom, took out a white shirt from Xu Yan's closet and put it on, he was 186 tall, she was only 165, and the shirt was so long that it covered her up her thigh, a little above her knee.

    After she was set up, she lay lazily on his bed and waited for him to come back.

    As soon as Xu Yan opened the door, he saw the white and smooth legs of the delicate baby lying on the bed shaking up and down, and the clothes fell to his waist. That spot was clearly exposed in front of his eyes, and the flames of his body burst into flames. Clumsily rushing up again, he walked over in three steps and lifted up the baby, and pulled down the hem of the shirt to cover it.

    She reprimanded: "The door is unlocked! Don't come out dressed like this! What if someone sees you!" She also spanked her perky buttocks twice.

    I saw Jiao Baobao screaming in pain, and scolding him for being violent, what can he do, he provoked her, so he had to hug her and coax her obediently.

    But Jiaobaobao still didn't let him go, and asked him to help her change clothes, and said, "We have met each other sincerely, and I won't help my partner change clothes, what kind of object is it?" and other provocative words that provoked him.

    He had no choice but to obey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.4K 128
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
26.4K 466 29
末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...
2.7K 60 7
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
402K 7.2K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...