π‘†π‘‡π΄π‘Œ 𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸 | all of...

By rpakeera

a novel by keera cheong san x fem!reader More

β€’characters
β€’intro
β€’pre-chapter 1
β€’pre-chapter 2
β€’pre-chapter 3
β€’ normal day
β€’ I got you
β€’ phone
β€’ leaving
β€’ I sak
β€’ Let's go
β€’ Stop hugging
β€’ Push it off!
β€’ He's fine
β€’ 30 minutes
β€’ Gyeong su
β€’ Murder.
β€’ It's all the past
β€’ bathroom
β€’ come back
β€’ he's okay
β€’ Hope
β€’ Let's leave
β€’ Encounter
β€’ bitten
β€’ fight
β€’ bad timing
β€’ AN

β€’ Su hyeok?

954 16 9
By rpakeera

season one episode two
part three

🧟‍♀️

Everyone were hitting and pushing the zombies away with the windows as Dae su shouted.

"Hey! Get out of the way!"

Y/N turn around seeing that Dae su was handing a door she pushes the guys infornt of her and he out the door in front of the zombies.

"A little help would be great!" shouted Y/N clearly annoyed.

"Come!" shouted Wu jin.

The girls came and helped as they finally start moving forward.

"Push it!"

"Let's go!"

While Na yeon was staying at the back panicking and looking for open classes. As they were getting in the stairs more zombies came heating the shouts.

"Go, go upstairs!"

"Hey, go I'm behind you." whisper yell Cheong san to Y/N.

She gave him a confused look but go upstairs as well.

"Hurry up!" she hears the boys were behind them, as she sighs in relief. They ran everywhere possible always trying to find open classrooms. Running in front of a bunch of zombies they quickly turn around and went upstairs again.

Su hyeok is staying downstairs kicking off the ones trying to follow them even if Cheong san asked him to let go and went with him.

"Su hyeok!"

"Get to the lab!" he pauses but continue as Cheong san was always here. "Hurry!"

The snarls didn't stopped as he went with his girlfriend and friends upstairs. Windows and door always in hands they push the inhuman people.

"Dae su watch out!" shouted I sak as he quickly put the door infornt of him when zombies came.

"Help me! Help!" he shouted.

They divide themselves in two parts helping Dae su with the door and the other side with the windows.

"Push!" shouted Cheong san.

"What do you think we're doing?!" Y/N yell back.

Despite their situation, Y/N always find a way to shout back. She as always right, and will always proof it even it causes someone to have problems.

I sak tried to open the door but shouted sadly.

"It's locked. Gotta go somewhere else!"

"There's nowhere to go were surrounded!" shouted Dae su.

"It's locked, didn't you hear me?!"

Y/N leave them and tried to open it with I sak as she heard Na yeon shout out.

"Try to open it!"

"Don't you see we're trying?!"

"Can't you see it's lock?"

"The hole! Block it!"

Meanwhile, On jo was staring at something near the fire extinguisher.

"Dae su push!"

The students start grunting as they pushed harder. The girl took the long rope and quickly break the lock.

"Why is it taking so long!"

"It's lock dumbass!"

More zombies came as they heard noises.

"Above you!"

"It's climbing other!"

Cheong san quickly kick it with the window panel causing it to break as the glasses shattered earning a shout from Na yeon.

"Hurry up! I can't hold them much longer!"

A biting noise caught the attention of Y/N as she stared everywhere for an injured person but didn't find one.

"It's open!"

Finally thought Y/N. With the shouts of Na yeon, the small glasses that hurt her hand earlier - and that are always in her hands -, Dae su's whimpers she was already tired.

Always trying to help, Cheong san pushes the girl inside the class causing her to hit him. The zombies start snarling more and soon they all entered the room. On jo closes the door behind Dae su as this one sat down panting.

Dae su wipes off the sweat on his face as a bloody hand appeared on his face as he yell in fear. Joon yeong try to push the zombie with a fire extinguisher, keyword try. But breaks another window. Cheong san then get all of the things off the table careless if its breaking or not.

"Get a desk!"

Dae su and Y/N pushes a desk with the help of Gyeong su and Wu jin who took it and put it on the window. They again block it with chairs.

"Give me the phone. I'm gonna try calling again." Na yeon asked On jo.

"Sorry, I lost it."

"How could you lose it."

Y/N heard everything as she shout back.

"Ya, it's not her fault. She was helping compared to others." she eyed her and told her to shut up.

"Ugh, who cares? We gotta secure the room now."

"Like you can talk?"

"What?"

"It's because you didn't block the door. If you had done that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us." Na yeon spat. "We almost died, because of you."

Y/N sigh leaving On jo wanting to help too. Grabbing a chair she finally notices how her hands were hurting, hurting like hell. Trying to don't care about it much she looked back at the two arguing.

"Then why didn't you do anything yourself?"

"You're so fucking annoying."

He let go the table as he went for her.

"Gyeong su, no, no, no. Hey don't!" utters Dae su.

"You bitch." he grabbed her by the arm as she whimpered angry.

"Don't you touch me!"

Y/N have saw enough of this, she pu her hand on Gyeong su's shoulder and whispers in his ears that it's not the time and not the location.

"Fight after you move these. This is not the time." comjng from Ji min.

"She's right stop it."

Y/N patted the boy's shoulder and went to help again. While they were all telling Gyeong su to fight later, Cheong san notices Y/N's hands as the girl was now standing besides both her boyfriend and brother.

"Hey, your hands." he asked catching Wu jin's attention.

Protective brother and boyfriend is on duh. thought Y/N to herself.

"It's the window that breaks earlier. Lucky me put my hands in front of my face."

Wu jin ended up trying to pull off the small pieces of glass off Y/N's hands as stated at the window blankly.

"Wait."

Looks like On jo read her mind, the girl's face became pale at the thoughts of her crush.

"Where's Su hyeok?" asked Y/N

🧟‍♀️

AN

Lee Su hyeok where did you go? ;/

About 1060 wordsss.

I based myself on Y/N's hands part because I just got pieces of glasses on my hands-

Anyways, let me know if there is any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.1K 18
- in which a certain moral filled girl and her classmates gets caught in a middle of a war against... zombies. Β©Lee Jae-kyoo, Kim Nam-su 2022
99.2K 2.8K 46
She was just a normal school girl who loved to keep to herself whilst at school but what happens when she, along with a group of others, are faced wi...
83.3K 5.3K 35
π–π–™π–™π–•π–˜://π–†π–‘π–‘π–”π–‹π–šπ–˜π–†π–—π–Šπ–‰π–Šπ–†π–‰.π–Žπ–“π–‹π–Žπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Š.π–ˆπ–”π–’ ❱ π—Œ 𝖾 𝗇 𝖽 𝗁 𝖾 𝗅 𝗉 , 𝗂 𝗍 ' π—Œ 𝖼 𝗋 𝖺 𝗓 𝗒 π—ˆ π—Ž...
143K 3.4K 25
α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴀʏ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„ΚŸα΄œα΄…α΄‡: - α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ± - κœ±α΄„α΄‡Ι΄α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴏ - Ι’Ιͺꜰ ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ± - ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ± - ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ - κœ°α΄€α΄‹α΄‡ ᴛᴇxα΄›κœ± - ᴇᴛᴄ. κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄…: 02/03/22 ꜰΙͺΙ΄Ιͺκœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…: 07/12/22 α΄€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄Κ€: _...