• come back

season one episode 4
part 3

🧟‍♀️

Cheong san sits, his back against the wall, and Y/N was in front of him her head laying on his chest. His arms tightly around her and hers loosely around him. They were both sleeping peacefully.

Wu jin was using Dae su's arm as a pillow instead of Y/N's thighs. Joon yeong was also sleeping on the other arm of Dae su and the rest on chairs or on on the floor.

Cheong san's eyes slowly opens and a smile appeared on his face when the first thing he saw was the harmless face of Y/N. Her cheeks are slightly pink because of the cold and her lips open as her shoulders was moving according to her breath rate. Her hair were covering a part of her face, and the boy push it aside unfortunately waking her up.

"Why would you wake me up.." she asks, groaning a bit.

"I didn't mean to." he apologize.

Cheong san stood up guiding Y/N with him as they walk towards the window, causing Nam ra to wake up. Then On jo, as the girl join them near the window. Zombies everywhere.

"No one came." Cheong san sighs. They all three looked up and saw many helicopters flying.

🧟‍♀️

"They'll come, eventually."

"How long do we wait ? Until they come." she pauses and continue. "There's no guarantee they'll come, though."

"So, you wanna go out there ?"

"Even if they come, they won't find us." Ji min says.

"Well we can put a sign for help." Y/N looked at On jo.

"Like an SOS sign ?"

On jo nodded, smiling silently.

"We can't last long anyway. Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food." Nam ra intervened.

"What's that ?"

"How long a person can survive."

"It's only been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can." On jo says.

"We'll show signs of dehydration today." she continues. "And we won't be able to move tomorrow."

"What are you trying to say?" Y/N finally asked. "That we should go out ? That we'll die eventually ? So we shouldn't bother doing anything. I personally don't want to die knowing I didn't try to do anything to survive."

Nam ra looked down slowly, ashamed while Cheong san just sighs.

"I don't know." Nam ra finally answers.

"Then don't say anything." Ji min said, annoyed.

"I think the prez means, we should think about anything else we can do. Right ?"

"No." she simply answers.

"No ?"

Y/N scoffs.

"We don't know anything at all. We need to know something before we can make plans."

"What more do we need to know ?"

"What Nam ra mean-"

"You don't know what Nam ra means Su hyeok." Y/N says.

"No." he admitted.

"Are you saying we need to understand the situation in order to take action ?" Cheong san asked.

"Yes, that's right." she nods.

"Well, I totally agree with that. We need more information weather to wait, run, or get out."

"What can we find out on this situation, and also, how ?" Dae su asked, caressing his head, hair maybe.

"We can check online, if we have a cellphone."

"But we don't."

"The teacher's office."

Y/N's facial expression changes at her boyfriend's idea.

🧟‍♀️

Y/N silently watching Cheong san climbing up the windows.

"Cheong san." On jo called out. "Stop being so stubborn." when Cheong san didn't answer, On jo turned to Y/N. "N/N talk to that boyfriend of yours, he's crazy !"

"Right Cheong san ? You're going without a hug or a kiss ?" Y/N whisper loud enough for him to hear.

Cheong san rolls his eyes, smiling and get off the windows before making his way to Y/N. Her hands around his waist, and he caresses her back as they stayed there for nearly a minute. He then carefully places his hand on her cheek and connected their lips together as everyone watched them.

"If you don't come back, I'll cut you in small pieces and give them to those zombies myself." Y/N threatened earning a small laugh from the boy.

He then pulled off, and quickly jump on the edge of the windows. Su hyeok followed him taking his blazer with him.

Y/N sighs, she wanted to prevent him from going. But she knew he wouldn't listen and knowing that now he's not alone, that Su hyeok is with him, reassures her a bit.

"Are you guys dating ?" Dae su asks breaking the small silence after they were gone.

"Yes, we are."

She didn't want to hide it anymore. What if they die ? They wouldn't have know.

"Since when ?" Ji min asked.

"A year or so." Y/N sighs again, she doesn't feel well about them outside. The only thing she could do right now, was to hope they come back as soon as possible.

What is she looses her boyfriend and best friend ? She brushes the thought out of her head and quietly sits beside her brother.

🧟‍♀️

AN

Episode 4 is done !!
Apologies for the writing errors.
Damn it has been awhile since I didn't post. I thought I'd stop writing, but I can't, eh. Anyways, have a good day/night <3