• bathroom

season one episode four
part 2

🧟‍♀️

Dae su breaths out loudly and stands up.

“I have an idea.” everyone look at him walking to the window. “First... The girls and the guys will take turns.”

“Where?”

He grabbed the edge of the window in response, Y/N scoffs and silently made her way to Wu jin and Su hyeok.

“Here? You're crazy.”

“Stop it, man.”

“Why? The girls can wait in the room, and the guys just out the window.”

“And how are you going to... Poop?” Y/N asks.

“Poop.” he start to climb on the edge, “Well. You can take off your pants and hang out the window.”

He puts his feet on the edge and grab the pane, ass up.

“Like this, but outside. Like you're taking a dump at the edge of a cliff.” he went on a squat position, “Like this.”

Nam ra stared at him like he was some crazy man while Y/N just laughs.

“What reactions is he hoping for?” asked Wu jin to Y/N.

“Stop being ridiculous.”

“But someone has to hold you, so you don't fall.”

“Then what? Someone else need to wipe the poop out of your butt?” asks Y/N grinning.

“Exactly!”

“What is he saying?”

“Oh god kill me—” Y/N place her forehead against Wu jin's shoulder, snorting at his behavior.

“Idiot.”

“Let's just hold it. If the rescuers come—”

“It'll take a while for them to get here. It may be the same outside of the school.” explains On jo. “I don't know how long we'll be stuck here, but my dad always told me to separate the bathroom from where we gon' sleep if you find yourself stranded.”

“Where will we create a bathroom, and how?” asks Ji min.

“Right there.” On jo pointed the recording room.

Su hyeok full of hope stare at the room happily.

🧟‍♀️

“Nam ra and you guys try to look for something to cover the window.” Y/N jumps off the table where she was sitting on, and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

“Okay.”

“Cheong san and Joon yeong, make something that can absorb urine and feces to use as a toilet.”

Both of them went to the cupboards and look for the things they needed.

“And the rest of you.. A screen.”