• Stop hugging

season one episode three
part 1

🧟‍♀️

Y/N's feet felt numb as tears start forming. They all ran to the window and look for him, worried.

"Cheong san!" the girl heard. "Look down. Down, down, down."

She put her head more outside and finally saw that her boyfriend was always here gripping the hose like his life depends on it. It actually does though. Seems that the tears went back where they came from when she saw Su hyeok too.

"I know."

"She's got your foot, moron! Look!"

"I see that." he says staring at the girl.

"Kick her off or something, idiot."

"I'm trying." he said kicking the girl with his foot.

"What the fell is it taking you so long!"

Y/N looked back at her friends who was starting back in hope, and when they saw her small smile some of them rush to the window. As he was trying to kick it off he barely fall but quickly held the rope again.

"Hey! I'm coming down."

"No, stay there." Su hyeok didn't listen to him and start walking. "No I said, don't do it!" he was trying to walk on the small edge with the wall who was preventing him from going to his friend. "Hey! Bare su!" he called out as a zombie was above him, blood dripping from his mouth.

The zombie jumped causing him to jump too and came above Cheong san.

"Ouch, ouch, my back!" Cheong san groan in pain.

"Just stay still, I'm helping." he ordered while coming at the same level as him practically hugging him now.

"What are you doing?" he groans again.

"Hold on moron." he ordered again as he start kicking the zombie.

"Cheong san kick it too!" shouted Y/N, listening to her and start kicking it too.

"Guys, look, Bare su!"

"Cheong san!"

They finally kicked the zombie off causing Y/N to sigh in relief. Everyone could heard them panting as they asked them to come down.

"Shit. Why can't you just kick her- like I said."

"Hey. Stop hugging me."

"I'm not hugging you." Y/N scoffs at they behaviors and went in the classroom again.

"Fuck off."

"You like it?"

🧟‍♀️

They were all helping the two boys to come in the broadcasting room now relieve that they were here.

"Close it! Close it before they get in!" shouted Na yeon.

Y/N helped both the boys getting in the room as she hug her boyfriend. She really thought that she was going to loose him, thanks god it didn't happen. They let go off each other as she smiled at her second best friend, who she thought was dead already. Na yeon's grumbles got everyone attention.

"Would you just close it already!"

"What's wrong with you?" asked Gyeong su getting of the window's edge and walked to her. "Cheong san still out there. You want us to shut him out?"

"Is it a crime to want the window close?"

Y/N rolled her eyes at her sentence.

"How can you be so selfish?"

"Ya, Gyeong su." called Y/N putting a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. Na yeon sighs at him and continued.

"I can't stand you. Stupid welfie." she shouted causing everyone to stare at her again but in confusion. Gyeong su pushes her as she land on the chair yelping.

"What did you just call me?"

"Hey, come on." both Cheong san and Y/N held him. "What's happening?"

"Did you just hit me?" she asked.

"Yeah. Call me that again." finally Ms Park came and scolded both of them.

"Hey. Knock it off. What's going on over here?"

"He just hit me."

"Only 'cause you called me a welfie."

"Is it not true?"

"Maybe you are? If you weren't sticking with us right now, you would be dead and one of those inhuman people out there." spat Y/N as Wu jin scolded her.

"You just can't say shit like that."

"What's a welfie?" asked Ms Park making Y/N scoffs. "Tell me. What is it?"

"A person on welfare." respond Su hyeok hands in the pockets of his trousers.

"What?"

"It means a person on welfare. "Welfie" for short."

"Na heon don't you ever say that again." she sighs and continued "And Gyeong su you're the one loosing when you hit someone understand?"

"No, I don't."

"Hey, we can't fight each other in a moment like this."

"Are they zombies?"

"What about the other teachers? Has anyone called the cops?"

"Don't worry I'm sure they'll come. I just don't have my phone right now."

"We called them. But they're not coming. Neither the police nor the responders."

"They'll be here soon, we just have to wait a bit."

"Ms Park. Hyeon ju's hand was cold. So were I sak. What if all of this started with Hyeon ju?"

"But she went to the hospital?"

Y/N eyes widen as she muttered words that only her can understand; we're fucked up.

"What if it spread there as well?"

"It sure did." sighs Y/N.

"Maybe that's why no one's coming?"

"But wait they still work right?" asked Joon yeong looking at the computer. "Ug internet!" he says coming and sit infront of the computer. "Sorry Ms Park." he apologized as he pushed her a bit aside.

🧟‍♀️

AN

small chapterrr!

I didn't check either before posting.