• Let's leave

season one episode 6
part 1

🧟‍♀️

Everyone was as silent as a grave, shocked by what they just saw. Wu jin's head rested on Y/N's shoulder, as the girl started over thinking about everything.

There was only 3 inhales left. She needed to change the tissue paper from earlier, but there will soon no paper tissue left. How are they going to join Cheong san or Ha ri ?

“Are you okay ?” Wu jin whispers.

“Yes, yes I'm okay.” reassures Y/N.

Ji min slowly pushes On Jo's hand, which Y/N saw and as soon as she stood up and walk towards the windows she shouted.

“Ji min !”

The the girl ran to her as she started to climb the edge.

“Hey stop her !”

“Let go !” the girl shouted back. “I said let go of me !”

“Please come down !”

“I want to die ! Leave me alone.”

“Don't be like this !”

“I don't wanna live !” she cried out, falling as everyone tried to held her so that she doesn't fall down. “Please leave me alone !” she cried again, as she fall on the fall.

Wu jin and Y/N went infront of the window as she continue to sobs and telling everyone to leave her alone.

She sat there, tears falling down her face as everyone stared at her sadly.

“My mom and dad died. What am I supposed to do alone ?”

🧟‍♀️

The girls went in the recording room with Ji min as they were all trying to comfort her. Dae su peek at them earning a death glare from Y/N.

“I don't have a mom or a dad. I have nowhere to go and no one waiting for me. No one to scold me or, praise me. Do you know what it's like ?” she asked glaring at the two girls.

“No we don't.”

“Then don't act like you know everything.”

“You think maybe the only solution is to die ? Would your parents be happy if they knew what you were about to do minutes ago ? Live for them Ji min.” Y/N started firmly. “So, you gonna stop with the act. Your parents want you to live because they went here to save you right ? And do you think crying would bring them back ? No.”

Little did she know everyone outside heard everything. While On jo tried to comfort Ji min, with more sadness than Y/N, this one went in the quick-made bathroom. She quickly changes the tissue paper already full and place a sanitary pad she got earlier from Hyo ryung.

“Both I sak and Gyeong su were killed.” Y/N heard On jo says and stop everything she was doing to listen. “I don't want any of my friend to die.”

“Why are you crying ?”

“Don't die, Ji min.”

Y/N slowly walk to them giving both a sad smile.

“I feel like I'm going crazy here.” she explain, completely ignoring both On jo's small speech and Y/N's small smile.