• It's all the past

season one episode 4
part 1

🧟‍♀️

Cheong san was silently watching the bunch of zombies running everywhere. He turn around and saw a sleeping Y/N. She was peacefully resting her head on Wu jin's thighs, Su hyeok's blazer on her shoulder. On jo silently walk towards him.

“Are you okay?” she asks. “You hand.”

Indeed, his knuckles were bloody red even if Y/N sponges it with tissue paper.

“You're not okay. I'm sorry to say this, but be strong, for Y/N at least?”

“Don't comfort me. You're not good at it.”

“No I am.” she denied.

“Still don't.” he turns once again to look what was Y/N doing; sleeping, her hair covering her face as Wu jin were slowly playing with it.

“I don't know. I sak was such a precious friend, thinking that she's gone made me feel like I lost my whole world.” she explained.

“Gyeong su—” he pauses and looked back at the zombies outside. “must be out there somewhere.”

“Yes. I wonder if things are okay outside.”

“You're dad's a firefighter, so I'm sure he's perfectly fine. My parents should be at the restaurant. That's the most important thing for my mom. She might be serving chicken to zombies right now.”

“I wish I could have her chicken right now.”

Cheong san scoffs silently at her words.

“Once this all other, we'll have some.”

The helicopter passes near them again, their hope lighting up more.

🧟‍♀️

Y/N was now perfectly awake, and has give Su hyeok's blazer back to its proprietary. She was the only one sitting on the floor, even if gentleman as he is Cheong san asked her if she would sit on the chair.

“I didn't hear anything.”

The C/H girl looks up at him with a confuse look, everyone did.

“Like what?” asks Su hyeok.

“After Na yeon went out.” he explains. “and Ms Park went out after her. I didn't hear anything after that.”

“You mean screaming?”

“Yes.”

“Maybe they didn't die then.” everyone stared at Dae su, “They wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them. They must be alive.” everyone stays silent, ignoring - maybe not - what Dae su just say. “Why won't you respond?” he pouts. “No one's responding, I'm talking to myself.”

“I think you're right.” replied On jo

“Forget it.”

“I didn't hear anything either.” confess Y/N.

“Me neither.” hyo ryung says. “I was scared because I didn't know how I would feel if I heard the screams—”

Y/N look at Su hyeok who was weirdly agitated. She look at Wu jin besides him who shrugged.

“— but I didn't hear anything.”

“Com to think of it, neither did I.” came from Joon yeong.

“I'm right then. They're alive?”

“Should she be?”

“What do you mean?” Ji min looked up at everyone.

“She's a murderer. She killed Gyeong su and walked out on her own. Is it right for her to be alive? Aren't you all being pretentious?”

Y/N frown at Su hyeok again, as the boy was trying to find something to distract him.

“What about Ms Park? Should she have died too?” asked Wu jin, having Y/N's attention.

“Is that our fault.”

“Regardless, it happened because of us.”

“What? What did we do? If no one's on your side is it okay to kill?”

“Alright, it happened. We can't change it. Are you guys going to go in the past and change it? I don't think so. Na yeon is a murderer fine, and Ms Park left on her own. We tried to prevent her but she went out anyways. It's Ms Park. It's sad, right but it's the past.” Wu jin nodded to her sister's words.

Hyo ryung silently hug Ji min but she pushed her as Y/N stand up, her ass hurting because of the solid and cold floor.

“Hey.” says Su hyeok. “I'm not sure if I should say this—”

“Then don't say it.” Wu jin cut him off hitting the nearest part of his body; his belly, but then he closes his eyes and groan slightly.

Cheong san's eyes landed on the small hands of Y/N, she was fidgeting with her fingers the cuts still here.

“Does anyone else need to go to the bathroom?” Joon yeong who was resting his head on his arms looks up. Everyone keeps their mouth shut, “Is it just me?”

Y/N shakes her head, at least she wasn't the only one. Dae su raises his hand and approve.

“Me too.”

“We have to go too, but we can't go out.” Joon yeong held up his pink water bottle in his hands, earning chuckles from Y/N.

“No.” she replied to Joon yeong getting a death glare from On jo, as he silently re-rest his head.

“Why are you blaming me for this? Su hyeok brought it up! Pooping's not a crime.”

“It's not a crime but—”

“But what? Don't you need to go?”

“Yes I do.” Wu jin replied, earning a cheeky smile from his sister, “Not poop, but you know...”

“What about you?” Dae su asks to Cheong san who was still staring at Y/N. He looked up to the boy.

“I don't... Pooping? No.”

“Don't you need to go?” he asked to Hyo ryung.

“Why are you asking me?”

“Why are you getting annoyed?” he asks back.

“What do you want from us? We can't go out anyways.”

🧟‍♀️

AN

913 wordsss