• Gyeong su

season one episode three
part 5

🧟‍♀️

"Like you don't know!" Y/N scoffs.

"Was it wrong to suspect him? You all did too!"

"He is perfectly fine, and you know it! We all do!" replied Y/N anger taking other her. Su hyeok hums and says.

"I didn't suspect him." Dae su raises his hand and replied.

"Me neither."

"I did she's right." confess Ji min, "but I didn't look down on him. Like you did."

"Why are you picking on me?"

"You're the only one acting that way."

"That's enough Ji min." intervene Ms Park.

She sighs before going to Na yeon who was sitting silently on a chair.

"You remember your promise right? That you'd apologize after 30 minutes."

"Yes."

"It's been 30 minutes."

"And more." whispers Y/N. Na yeon look up and stare at the woman.

"Fine."

Everyone was staring at her and she stared back, ignoring Y/N's. She stands up and silently walk towards the door. She opened it catching Gyeong su's attention. Everyone stand there and look what she was going to do, she first hesitate but then walks toward Gyeong su not forgetting her small towel.

"She's going to him." smiles Dae su earning a small kick on the head from Y/N.

"Moron."

"Hey." called Na yeon. "I'm talking to you." she continues when Gyeong su stays silent. "Are you ignoring me?" the boy scoffs and finally replied.

"Are you starting a fight again?"

"They're talking its looking good."

"Why didn't you answer?"

"Unless you're here to apologize."

"How's your cut?" Na yeon asked as Y/N frown, it was clearly not in the habits of Na yeon.

"What's it to you?" asked Gyeong su back not even glaring at her.

"Let me see." she says walking to him, closer.

She grabbed his hand as Dae su snorts.

"She grabbed his hand, oh my god."

Nam ra stands up and joins the group.

"Talk about being forward."

They all watch Na yeon sponging the cut of the boy, shocked.

"I suspected you, because the situation called for it. And I was really mad earlier." explains Na yeon. "I'm still mad now."

"I guess that's-"

"Does Gyeong su like that's stuff?" asked Dae su. Wu jin laughs making Y/N laughs too.

"I have no idea." scoffs Su hyeok.

"You know I've always look down on you right?"

"It's fine, it's all the past. Let's go."

"What's fine?" she asked. "You deserve to be look down on. Our complex banned you welfies, but you still cut through. Ans you dare push me?"

"You fucking-" says Gyeong su while standing up.