• Su hyeok?

season one episode two
part three

🧟‍♀️

Everyone were hitting and pushing the zombies away with the windows as Dae su shouted.

"Hey! Get out of the way!"

Y/N turn around seeing that Dae su was handing a door she pushes the guys infornt of her and he out the door in front of the zombies.

"A little help would be great!" shouted Y/N clearly annoyed.

"Come!" shouted Wu jin.

The girls came and helped as they finally start moving forward.

"Push it!"

"Let's go!"

While Na yeon was staying at the back panicking and looking for open classes. As they were getting in the stairs more zombies came heating the shouts.

"Go, go upstairs!"

"Hey, go I'm behind you." whisper yell Cheong san to Y/N.

She gave him a confused look but go upstairs as well.

"Hurry up!" she hears the boys were behind them, as she sighs in relief. They ran everywhere possible always trying to find open classrooms. Running in front of a bunch of zombies they quickly turn around and went upstairs again.

Su hyeok is staying downstairs kicking off the ones trying to follow them even if Cheong san asked him to let go and went with him.

"Su hyeok!"

"Get to the lab!" he pauses but continue as Cheong san was always here. "Hurry!"

The snarls didn't stopped as he went with his girlfriend and friends upstairs. Windows and door always in hands they push the inhuman people.

"Dae su watch out!" shouted I sak as he quickly put the door infornt of him when zombies came.

"Help me! Help!" he shouted.

They divide themselves in two parts helping Dae su with the door and the other side with the windows.

"Push!" shouted Cheong san.

"What do you think we're doing?!" Y/N yell back.

Despite their situation, Y/N always find a way to shout back. She as always right, and will always proof it even it causes someone to have problems.

I sak tried to open the door but shouted sadly.

"It's locked. Gotta go somewhere else!"

"There's nowhere to go were surrounded!" shouted Dae su.

"It's locked, didn't you hear me?!"

Y/N leave them and tried to open it with I sak as she heard Na yeon shout out.

"Try to open it!"

"Don't you see we're trying?!"

"Can't you see it's lock?"