• he's okay

season one episode 5
part 1

🧟‍♀️

"I miss Ha ri." Y/N whispers, only for Wu jin to hear. They wasn't listening about what the group were talking about. Y/N had a hand on his as they talked.

"I miss Ha ri too." the boy replied.

The helicopter were whirring far away from where they were.

"Do you think she's okay ?"

"That's Ha ri, N/N." he smiles, "of course she's okay." he grip her hand.

The thought of not seeing her sister again, scared her. It also scared Wu jin, but they both know she was okay. At least, they hope so.

Su hyeok quickly get in the room catching everyone's attention. Nam ra and On jo helped him get in but Y/N stayed silent when she doesn't get any glimpse of her boyfriend.

Su hyeok pants heavily, staring at Y/N with a sad face.

"Are you okay ?"

"Where's the phone ?"

"And Cheong san ?" Y/N finally asks.

On jo carelessly walk towards where Su hyeok came from. She stared everywhere and turn around slowly when she didn't saw the boy.

"Su hyeok. Where's Cheong san ?" On jo asked.

What she fear the most happened; Cheong san didn't came back. And if he was still alive, she will be cutting him in small pieces.

"We got separated in the teachers' office." he turned to Y/N, who was blankly staring at the ground, thiking of what can happen to him out there.

"Y/N.. He'll be fine." he tried to reassure as Y/N was on the verge of tears, but she didn't cry instead she looked away.

"You got separated ? Fuck !" Dae su says as he also peek outside.

"I'm sorry... For coming back alone."

On jo looked down and Y/N zoned out, leaving Su hyeok thiking that it's all his fault.

Wu jin slowly pulled Y/N with him in the recording room, the unbearable odor long gone. He closes the door behind them and insure that no one can see them.

"Go on. Cry." he says, earning a grimace from Y/N, before she breaks down in his arms.

The guilt building up in her stomach, as it aches. They slowly sat down and Wu jin held her firmly in his arms. The boy insured again that no one were looking, and took off her inhaler.

If she prevent him from going they would've been together right now.

Y/N calmed herself down but her breathing rate stayed the same; heavy. She quickly took the inhaler in Wu jin's hand and use it after shaking it.

They stayed like that, even if Y/N stopped crying.

"Where's Y/N, and Wu jin ?" asked Dae su, as they got out of the room. Y/N sniffed and smiled.

She looked at Su hyeok and On jo talking near the window. The noise caught Su hyeok's attention, and he stared at the girl sadly.

He's alive. He needs to.

"Joon yeong, didn't you say your science club made drones ?"

"You want to look for Cheong san using a drone ?"

"We can't ?"

"We can. But it's in the science lab."

"What's on your mind On jo ?" asked Y/N.

"Let's go, get it."

"How ? It's full of zombies out there." he said, pointing the door.

On jo turned around and face the windows.

"That." she said pointing the hose they used to get down in the room a day or so ago.

"You want me to climb using that ?"

"You don't want to do it ? I'm in the science club too, I know where it's situated." Y/N intervene.

"The science lab is filled with zombies too."

"There weren't any in the supply room, right ? That's where it is." Y/N says.

"We have to find Cheong san." On jo says looking at Y/N.

Only way to find out if he's alive or not.

🧟‍♀️

"Y/N it's dangerous." Wu jin says.

"I'll be back soon. A minute or two."

Joon yeong explained Y/N what they needed to get as the girl nodded completely ignoring her brother.

She climb up the window's edge effortlessly, On jo following.

"N/N be careful. I don't even now if Ha ri is alive, I don't want you to-"

"Damn Jin, told you I'll be back quickly. I'll be safe don't worry." she patted his cheek and start to climb up the hose carefully.

As soon as they got in the supply room, they began to search for the drone without making the slightest noise.

Y/N quickly take all of the things Joon yeong asks for and put them in the bag. She checked up everything multiple times before closing the bag.

🧟‍♀️

"Shit." Cheong san whispers as he read the sign, red on yellow; "This door does not open form the inside"

He sighs, frustrated. He tried to pushes the small metal door, but it doesn't move. He stopped as zombies growl outside. He tried again, pushing as hard as he can. The metal clanks and creaks but it's doesn't move.

Angry, he start to kick the small door and start to breath heavily. He zoned out and start to think about everything that happened days ago.

"Ya, you asshol-"

"Hey, I'm you're boyfriend talk to me properly." he joked.

"Stop arguing you two! You coming right N/N?"

"For chicken? Of course yes!"

Cheong san smiled to himself and an image of a laughing Y/N appeared in front of him. He needed to go out of here.

🧟‍♀️

AN

second chapter for today <3