• Let's go

season one episode two
part 5

🧟‍♀️

Y/N was infront of On jo resting her head on her shoulder as she was thinking of a specific close friend. Cheong san came to Y/N and grab her hand obligating her to stand up, which she did. The boy put his hands around her shoulder as she put her head on his chest listening to his normal heartbeat. Ji min and Hyo ryung were watching them confused, as he start giving her small kisses on the head trying as hard as he can to reassure her.

Su hyeok disappeared from the surface of the earth then this happened to I sak. If she heard that Ha ri became a zombie, she would give up on everything.

The snarling outside didn't stop, as nearly everyone were trying to locked the door up. Not wanting to let go, he did it anyway as he walk off leaving Y/N with On jo again.

He look everywhere for possible useful things when an idea come into his mind. He stared at the window as Y/N understand everything.

"And how the fuck are we getting out?" she mumbled loud enough for Cheong san to hear. He shrugged pouting.

"Let's go."

She sighs when he heard that. Was he serious right now?

"And where do you want us to go?"

Cheong san pauses a little and replied.

"The hose from earlier. Gyeong su."

This is on who was nearly sleeping, look at him in confusion. Why him tho?

"Yeah?" he asked as Cheong san didn't replied him. "What?" he asked again. "What is it?" he looks at him from up to down.

🧟‍♀️

"Open it just a few inches. Enough for the hose to fit."

Y/N was standing infront of them, hands on the hips and staring at what they were doing. If ever Cheong san got hurt or even Gyeong su did, they would kill them. She had enough of this, and wouldn't want to lose anyone again.

"Isn't it better if we wait for the helpers?" groan Gyeong su annoyed of Cheong san's shits.

"We'll die if we wait for them."

"This might kill us sooner." he groan again.

Y/N remembered her friend always sobbing at the back. She made her way to her pushing Hyo ryung and Ji min a bit.

"Hey." she took her hands in hers. "We're gonna made it and live for her alright?" she smile soflty at her friend and continue "now stop crying" she wipes off the tears that was falling on her pink cheeks. "I'm here."

I sak was closer to On jo, as the other girl always hang out with the boys and her brother but she was always hurt to see a close friend of hers turn into one of them. She'll always have a place in her heart.

She look back at Cheong san and Gyeong su seeing her boyfriend lengthened on the floor. She stood up pushing the chair when moving and made her way to the store inside. Looking everywhere, she spotted a human body and took off its arm before going back in the class.

"Ya." she kicked Cheong san's thigh with her feet earning a small groan. He back up and stand in front of Y/N caressing the spot she kicked. "use this." she ordered.