• He's fine

season one episode three
part 3

🧟‍♀️

Everyone were staring at Gyeong su, not able to speak, afraid and shocked.

"Gyeong su your nose is bleeding."

"It is?" he said confused, bringing his hand to his face. When seeing the blood on his finger, realization hits him. "This is because Su hyeok hit me with the mop." he says waking to the desk grabbing a piece of tissue paper.

"Stand back. Don't come closer." hearing this, Y/N stood up confuse. "You were bit weren't you?" continues Na yeon.

"No, I wasn't!" he bring the tissue to his nose sponging it carefully. "Su hyeok hit me..."

Na yeon step back earning a sigh from Cheong san and scoff from Y/N.

"Why do you keep picking on me?" he asked angry walking closer to the pink sweater girl.

"You were bit!" he scoffs and looked away but instantly looked back when she continues. "I sak got a nosebleed just before she turned."

"Watch your mouth."

Na yeon turn to On jo, completely ignoring Y/N.

"On jo. You know, that's how I sak was before she turned."

"Gyeong su-" called Ms Park.

"I really wasn't bit! I swear!"

Everyone just keep staring at him, even Cheong san and Su hyeok.

"Damn it." he says continuing to sponge his nose.

"Hey. Your hand what is that?"

Gyeong su observed his scratch on the hand and quickly answered.

"This was from when I picked up the computer!" he says defending himself.

Taking a step forward everyone step back, not Y/N, instead she walk towards him and take his hand in hers. She observed the scratch and it clearly wasn't a bite mark.

"Don't you trust me?"

She took her hand and silently showed it to Cheong san who was now beside them when he saw her rushing to the boy.

"This happened when I was sav-"

"It's clearly not a bite mark."

"I approve."

"You approve everything she says." Gyeong su whispers loud enough for Y/N to hear him too.

"Come see yourself." Cheong san says ignoring what Gyeong su just says, slightly blushing.

Wu jin, Su hyeok and Dae su were the first ones who wanted to check. Silently taking his hand they approve what the couple just say.

"It's a scratch. I'm sure of it."

"Ms Park, please take a look."

"Okay." she says frantically while waking towards the small group gathed near the computer. She took his hand was clearly happy about it, when she saw not bite marks. "I don't see any bite mark. It's a scratch. Thank goodness." She looks at Na yeon giving her a "you should apologize" look. "He's okay."

"Of course he is."

Ms Park let go off his hand as Y/N sat on the table.

"Satisfied?" Gyeong su asks ironically. "I asked if you were satisfied!"

"But the computer's gone."

"Then the internet. Did you have to throw all of those?"

"Does anyone care?" asked Y/N looking at everyone. "He saved your life's."

Trying to calm her, Cheong san grab her hand that was resting on his shoulder.

"What could I do anyways? Huh?"

"I was saying you did good, thank you. Don't get mad." Dae su walks to Na yeon determine to make her apologies. "Hey Na yeon. Say you're sorry and end this." Gyeong su stare at her with a bit of hope but it faded when she answers.

"Why should I?"

"He did it to save us."

"Why should I be sorry? I saw everything! I saw it grab your hand. I'm right."

"It grabbed Cheong san's too. Is he infected?" asked Y/N annoyed. She turns her head to Cheong san. "You infected San?"

"Of course not."

"Right. Gyeong su's nose was bleeding because Su hyeok hit him straight in the face. I saw it."

"He could have been infected!"

Y/N quickly stood up anger taking other her.

"Na yeon, Y/N that's enough."

"I did nothing!" Y/N says putting her arms up.

"It really touched him!"

"Does being touch mean his infected?" asked Cheong san.

"Who knows? It might!"

"Oh my god! So you are infected Cheong san!" Y/N shouted dramatically. "But you just grabbed my hand, so I'm infected too! Oh no!" Wu jin snorts at his sister's words, as Cheong san just glance at her being uncovered.

"We held I sak hands before she fell." Y/N nodded silently. "Why are we okay then?"

"He has a wound on his hand!"

This girl have million of excuses. thought Y/N.

"It's different when it's an open wound!"

"Why th-" Gyeong was rapidly held by Su hyeok and Cheong san when he looked angry and was going to Na yeon.

"Don't yell at me think about it!"

"Did we just yell at her?" Y/N asked Wu jin. He makes a forced "I don't know" face while shrugging.

"Na yeon. I know you've always hated Gyeong su-"

"We all know that."

"-but this is completely different from badmouthing him. This is about life and death."

"She's always like this."

Y/N kick the table.

"Approved."

Na yeon death glared Ji min who quickly stared beside her.

"If it weren't for him, we'd probably all be dead."

"And now he may kill us."

"I'm about to die because of you." the twins look at them smiling as they both just said the same sentence.

"Watch you mouths."

"I'm fine right now!"

"Enough! All of you, shut it!" shouted Ms Park finally.

"Ms Park-"

🧟‍♀️

AN

here's another chapterrr :)!