• Push it off!

season one episode three
part 2

🧟‍♀️

"It should work right?"

"I think so." respond Joon yeong.

Y/N was standing besides her second best friend, nearly glued to him as she was relieved to see Su hyeok with them. She smiles at her boyfriend who was just staring blankly at her. When she looked back at Su hyeok this one was talking to Nam ra. Not wanting to bother more she made her way to Cheong san where he was watching Joon yeong.

"Look up "zombie virus"."

"But-"

"No try Hyosan."

"See what's trending."

Y/N's attention was turned outside, where the hose was moving a bit too much, going back and forth against the window.

"I'll try Facebook."

"Or Instagram?"

"Do you have followers?"

Y/N sighs at them and went to Gyeong su who was sitting near the window, not really bothering to watch what Joon yeong and Dae su.

"I'm craving for Mrs Lee's chicken." sighs the boy.

"Me too." laughed Y/N silently.

She stared at the rope again when the glass break suddenly causing her to turn herself as quickly as she could.

"What the hell?"

"Ow shit."

The hose continue to move back and forth breaking the window more.

"What was that?"

"Come other here!" ordered the woman.

"Did someone not make it in?"

"No, no one." answered Cheong san going forward.

"Hey Cheong san." called Y/N trying to take his hand, but clearly couldn't.

"Wait don't go too close!"

"Ya, Cheong san! Be careful-" says Gyeong su walking a bit forward too making Y/N to come too.

"Come there's nothing." she says grabbing his arm staring everywhere for anyone.

"It's just the wind." Cheong san didn't listen and continue to look for anything.

"Ya cheo-"

Growls could be here suddenly when the three fall down wanting to go back. Gasps and shouts were heard as Y/N quickly stood up as she watch the zombie hanging on the hose.

"Look it's coming in!"

Y/N helped Cheong san who was always sitting whereas the other boy was already out.

"Cheong san, N/N! Get back here!"

She held into his arm with her painful hand as they both watch the zombie not knowing what to do. The screams coming out louder, as Na yeon's were hurting Y/N's ears.

"Look out! Look!" shouted Gyeong su when the zombie continues to snarls.

The boy pushes Y/N to the group as On jo and Wu jin held her firmly. Cheong san took a mop and start pushing it too.

"Push it! Push it off!"

Grimacing he tried to push the zombie, but nothing helps. The non human like student grunts in pain as its mouth hang open. He held the mop as they all shouted in fear, Cheong san trying to take the mop back. Gyeong su ran to the boy and help him pushing the zombie.

"Go! Harder!"

"Watch out!"

"Remove her hand!"

As Gyeong su was holding the edge of the window, the zombie grab his hand.

"Shit!" the boy shouted as it groan.

It grab further onto his arms but Cheong san quickly remove his hands and push the zombie out as Gyeong su ran away. Cheong san tried to quick it off but the mop's stick ended up broken. The zombie continued snarling and growling as it's start to kick the window.

"Don't go near it!" shouted Na yeon.

"Should I go?"

"Stay back."

"San careful!" shouted Y/N as it start moving in every (im)possible way. Su hyeok ran to his best friend.

"Give me!" he shouted as he snatch the the stick form the boy's hands kicking Gyeong su straight in the face. He push the stick in its shoulder trying to push further. It starts snarling louder than before as it grab the window's edge and the stick pushing Su hyeok its turn.

"Shit we're completely fucked."

"Just push it!"

"Push it off!"

"Push it away already!" Na yeon whimpered.

"It's coming in."

"Su hyeok watch for your hand!"

"Su hyeok-" shouts Gyeong su grabbing a part of the computer. "Fuck it!" he shouted again as he throw it on the zombie causing it to fall off.

"Is it gone?"

A loud thud could be heard as the zombie stood up and ran away liem nothing happened.

They all sighs in relief. Y/N put her back against the door and slide her down ending up sitting and staring at the ground. Hyo ryung hug On jo catching the C/H girl's attention. She smiles faintly and put her arms around her feet and join them against her stomach.

"Where did it come from?" sighs Wu jin. "Hey, you good?"

"That was scary. I'm good." replied Gyeong su. He walks to the small group earning another small smile from Y/N.

"Hey-" Na yeon whisper loud enough so everyone hears her. "You..."

Y/N looked up where she was staring at; Gyeong su. A small quantity of blood was dripping off his nose...

🧟‍♀️

AN

I'm back after a long time. It's what, 3 months ? Anyways

Dedicated to Glassesxgirl09, thank you again bro!