•pre-chapter 1

THE TWINS and their older sister walked to their respective classes after talking and saluting each other.

Wu jin and Y/N finally reached their classes, and found out most their classmates were already here.

Y/N was actually glad that she was in the same class as her brother, having the same incredible friends as him.

"Good morning brother and sister in law!" shouted Dae su really enthusiast and happy to see his best friend and his close friend. Wu jin and Y/N pat his back as the boy went for a quick hug. Finally letting them go, the girl went to her everyday place - besides Hee su - and rapidly grin at her desk mate before going besides her close friend; I sak, and waited for On jo to come.

On jo, Y/N and I sak were really closed friends, knowing each other for years now. The two were the only one to know that Y/N is slightly beginning to like Cheong san. She wouldn't admit her feelings to herself, but the two girls knew it already as they saw how close she became to the boy when they first met.

At first sight, you would tell that On jo and Cheong san are dating but they are not. On jo is secretly into both Su hyeok and Nam ra, not even letting her two best friends know about it. And Cheong san was himself into Y/N.

If she wasn't admitting her feelings, why would she tell it to Cheong san? Why would she even tell it to Wu jin, even though this one is doubting about something.

Y/N is afraid of rejection, she had always been, and she also thought of the classic 'I don't want to ruin our friendship'. They were really closed, acting like they knew each other since kindergarten but they actually met themselves only years ago.

The door of the room open in a small noise, a pissed On jo and a a smiling Cheong san appeared.

On jo came two her best friends as Y/N stood up giving the girl her place, and went to sit in the place just infront of them.

They quickly hug each other and start gossiping.

Not far away, Cheong san was silently staring at the teenager not listening to Gyeong su talking...

🧟‍♀️

AN

this chapter is short, but promise the others will be longer.