• Encounter

season one episode 6
part 2

🧟‍♀️

Nam ra turn on all of the buttons, but the music wasn't playing.

“Whats wrong ?”

“Why isn't it working ?”

“Beats me.”

The two girls were about to take the CD out but a voice were soon heard.

“Time for medication.” and after that a nice and calm music started to play. “Once again, another day at school.”

“The timing is bad.” joked Y/N.

“Everyone, close your eyes, and calm your hearts.”

“Nam ra, turn off the right and middle speakers.” On jo said and Nam ra does.

Wu jin went looking outside and Joon yeong glued his ear to the door.

“Sounds distant.”

“Uh huh. I hear it on the left.”

“The speakers are working.”

A bright smile finally appears on Y/N's face.

“Really ?”

They took off papers glued on the doors and peek outside as Su hyeok helped Y/N to climb with him so they can watch too.

“We're good.”

“Hold up—” whisper shouted Y/N as she looked at some still running to the speakers, and then one weird zombie appeared. It has an orange cone replace by his right foot.

“There's one more.”

“Huh ?” Dae su then take off the paper again and peek at the zombie slowly walking. It snarls as it look everywhere weirdly.

It suddenly growls and walking more rapidly towards the others.

“I'm going down.” whispers Dae su.

They all follow Dae su, as he carefully opened the door with the help of Wu jin. They finally opened it, and both of them peek out. They both get in rapidly and curses, eanirng a confuse look from Y/N and everyone to back off.

“I could've totally die.” Dae su dramatically said. “You said it was fine you idiot.”

“What ? Where ?”

“There's ont right outside. Look right.” he says breathing heavily.

Su hyeok peek outside, and get down rapidly and silently.

“What do we do ?”

“You think there's something wrong with him ? Not anymore than you.”

“Wu jin.” Y/N whisper yell, scolding her brother.

“Rude as hell.”

“Sorry.”

“Everyone else followed the sound, but he's still there by himself.”

“Maybe he's deaf.”

“How could he hear when the fucker's dead huh ?”

“What about the other zombies, they all respond to sound.”

“Shit. Beats me.”

“How do we get out ?”

“Let's wait a little bit. I'll look.” Su hyeok says while climbing up.

🧟‍♀️

We can't wait any longer !”

“You're right. Take the others and walk past him as carefully as possible.”

“What about you ?”

“I'll do what I can from here.”

“Wha—”

“All right.”

On jo held both Ji min's and Y/N hand, as the second girl watch Su hyeok in disbelief.

“Hold on right. And don't let go.”

Y/N squeezes the girl's hand before caressing it with her thumb.

The door was carefully open by Dae su, as he watch every movements of the snarling zombie while getting out. Everyone formed a line and got out as quick as possible and watch the creature bumping his own body to the wall aggressively.

Y/N analyse the zombie; he was wearing a checkered red shirt and had blood all other his face. His hair was as messy as Su hyeok's, when he wake up. But she noticed something, it stopped in every movement and they all do so. Then it continue.

The zombie start to straighten his back causing Joon yeong to drop his metallic pink bottle down, with a loud clang. Wu jin held it as soon as it makes noises and they all stop moving.

The zombie start screeching and he slowly to turn around.

“Go !” shouted Su hyeok from the back and everyone one start to run.

The creature ran after them whiie growling uncontrollably loud. Su hyeok pushed him as they all get up stairs. Y/N firmly grip on On jo's hand and mentally hope that her best friend; Su hyeok, was still alive right now when she didn't get any glimpse of him.

Ji min fall down causing On jo to rapidly let go off Y/N's hand who ran towards Wu jin.

“Don't you dare let go off my hand.” warned Wu jin.

While running, Y/N loosely tied her beautiful C/H, was now untied. They continue running, and finally arrives in the room.

“Oh shit. Where were you ?” Dae su asked while hugging him.

On jo got in with Ji min after her, and that's all.

“Where's Y/N ?”

Right after he asked that, a panting Y/N get in and as soon as Wu jin also got in, hse closed her door. She quickly took her inhaler and inhale one time before turning to her friends.

“Y/N !” the boy pushes Dae su and ran to Y/N who still had some difficulties to breathe. And as soon as Cheong san arrived infront of her, she connected her lips to his which the boy respond too quickly.

🧟‍♀️

AN

It has been a week since school has resumes and I'm already tired. I only have 9 weeks tho.
Sorry for the errors. See you for the next chapter !