My bossy CEO, please Divorce...

By swatisingh28

This is a very intriguing story as it includes all sorts of sauces of life, it has drama, love, hatred, sacri... More

A hot and passionate night
Rebirth
I have one request
Finally, Divorced
Reached Finland
The clauses of the divorce papers
I am pregnant
Accompany me to an interview
All prepared
The white rose
The eye contact
No longer at your beck and call
An awaiting storm
An indigestable dinner
A final goodbye
His guilt
His grandparents
Katherine knows
Grandma knows and supports Abel
Its all meaningless now
Katherine was kidnapped
She felt she should die
Imprisoned
I will definitely leave
The Same House
You Were Never The Other Woman
The Night Is Long 1
The Long Night 2
She was determined
Just a title
Chocolate
She couldn't leave
Please Me
Let's Sleep
His Considerate Side
A New Prison For Her
Her Heart
Took The Bait
Old Enemies
Once And For All
His Anxiousness
His Considerate Side
The Chance She Wanted To Give Him
His Confession
She Is Just A Pawn
Utterly Defeated
Do You Know?
Their End
No Signs Of Her
Scores To Settle
One Method
FATE
His Nightmare
Ceciliy and Elli
We Need To Talk
Yes To Luke
Rosy
Will It Ease My Pain
We Know
His Grandma
Back In The City
Take Things Slow
Cupcakes
Butterfly- Something Good Is Going To Happen
Finally......Met
Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
A Perfect Family
Shaman's Confidence
Couldn't Find A Thing
Who's The Man
Are You Our Dad?
Shaman's Misery
Luke's Apology
The Director Is Here
Too Much Of a Coincidence
His Little Tiger
The Power Cut
Her Guilt

He Came Drunk

231 2 0
By swatisingh28

Its been a while when Abel came to this house, at first she tried resisting but every time she did so a new threat would be thrown her way and she had to retreat but now she was living normally as if she had accepted her life here but that was far from the truth. The whole time she has been here, she learned about all the servants and bodyguards, she knew them with their name, position and schedules. It was a tight security around her that is why she was pretending to accept her life here but in her mind she was already planning her escape. Her body has also changed and now one can easily tell that she is pregnant, apart from her planning her escape, she kept her body fine and didn't cry even for one day. There were times when she would watch television and find how loving her ex-husband is towards his new wife by following her for health check-ups, even candlelight dinners, it was all over the media but Abel was never worried about these she has long accepted her unrequited love and she would never let them affect her. 

One night she was sleeping in her room when she felt thirsty and sat up on her bed to look for the glass she always keeps before coming to bed. She swing her to grab the glass when someone handed her the glass and she drank it before slipping on the bed again. "Wait something seems off, how did the glass ended in my hand by its own" she again sat up by a jolt and found someone sitting by the bed, she immediately turned on the lights and found her ex-husband sitting in a suit with a red face. She was startled but still spoke, "What are you doing here? 

He didn't reply just kept staring at her and stretched his hands toward her face which she slapped off, he got angry and spoke, "Don't forget whose house are you in? She replied, "Don't forget who forced me to be here? He was pissed at her reply but she wasn't wrong, he tugged at his tie before yanking it off his neck and stood up from the chair he was sitting. Abel feared the way he looked, she knew he was drunk because she could smell it on him and seeing him walking up to her she backed away on the bed. But, he soon caught her hands and tied it with his tie to the headboard, feeling cornered, she yelled, "What the hell do you think you are doing Shaman? Hearing his name coming from her mouth, he chuckled and spoke, "Just what do you think i would do to a woman in my bed? 

Abel was dumbfounded hearing his words, she knew where all this was going and started flailing her legs as it was the only part left to fight, she screamed, "Shaman leave me right this instant otherwise I will kill you, you bastard". Shaman chuckled and asked, "Are you scared now, my kitten? and held her legs down while throwing the quilt on the floor, he unbuttoned his suit and one by the discarded his clothes next to the quilt on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 11.4K 32
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
20.9K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
558K 38.4K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
223 0 24
What happens when you love someone and they betray you for power? When your first' love who promised to stay leave you like you are not his first Wi...