Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

De ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 63❤️

601 71 48
De ShineInPeace

(During the song, I request you all to listen to it in background while reading 🥺)

(Nandini and Manik's costume in media box)

NANDINI'S POV

"Only one letter is left" I shrieked coming out of the washroom after taking a long shower. The girls were sitting in my room and were getting ready.

"Ahaaa! Someone is excited" Aliya winked at me before going back to combing her hair. "Noth..nothing like that" I blushed adjusting the towel wrapped around me.

I went in front of the mirror and started drying my wet hair. "Ohh c'mon on Aliya!! It's finally going to be 'the day'. So Nandini is on cloud nine" Mukti smirked at me while tying her shoe lace.

I playfully glared at her and got back to drying my hair.

"Aww!! She is blushing" Navya laughed coming near me making me blush more. "Guys stop!!" I rolled my eyes making them laugh more.

"Waise I need your help" I turned towards them. "So soon? You want us to go and get 'that' from the medical store?" Mukti raised her eyebrows suppressing her laugh. I looked at her with wide open eyes and mouth.

"You aren't serious? Are you?" I palmed my mouth making the other three laugh. "It's...it's my fault. I'll do it myself. You guys just..." I stomped my foot and went towards the wardrobe to take out the outfit for the day.

"Accha bol na. We were just fooling around" Mukti caught my wrist. "Yeah! Tell us we will help you" Aliya joined. I looked at them who gave me an innocent smile.

"I wanted to do something for Manik..." I bit my lip and they looked at me all excited. "What's the plan?" Navya shrieked coming towards us and stumbling on the way. "Arre arre shanth" I chuckled while she smiled sheepishly.

"So the plan is........."

"That's awesome" Aliya looked at me impressed.

"But when will you do this?" Navya asked. "Tomorrow?" I shrugged unsure. "Tomorrow? Are you sure?" Navya asked and I nodded.

"Okay then. Let me make the arrangements for you" Mukti smiled making me smile back. "You guys are the best" I hugged them and they chuckled.

"Are you sure that you don't need me to go to the medical store...?" Mukti smirked making me glare at her. "Yeah Nandini! Just think about it. You might need it...." Aliya joined wrapping her hand around Mukti.

"You know what? Just go to the medical store and get me a headache tablet. Because I am sure that I'll die with a headache due to your teasings" I rolled my eyes making them chuckle.

"Now just go. I'll change and come" I said pushing them out. "Okay okay! But here, take this" Navya said handing me a cover.

"And what's this?" I asked looking at it. "How can you forget? Your majnu has kept the outfit ready" Aliya nudged me making me blush.

"Awww!!" they awwed looking at me while I laughed snatching the cover and pushing them out.

"I'll be downstairs in few minutes" I yelled closing the door and they hooted going away. After closing the door, I sighed smiling to myself.

Why is he soo cute?

I took the outfit out of the cover and looked at the dress.

"What the...."

I blinked my eyes to get a clear picture of the dress. It's a royal long white frock. The top area was all designed with beads while the down part has net layers. It felt like a princess dress. I smiled to my fullest caressing it. There was a note in the cover and I opened it.

'Finally it's our day Ms.Murthy. I just can't wait for that moment. But till then, let the arrangements be going on. This dress is the one I selected for you. If you have any other choice, it's completely okay. My girl looks gorgeous in whatever she wears. I choose this dress as I felt it was the one. When I was searching for a perfect dress, my eyes fell on this beauty. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was meant for you. Imagining you in this dress is only making me go crazy. I don't know what happens when you are in front of me. I just can't wait more. So please do come fast. And don't forget to bring your beautiful smile along with you. I am already dead thinking about it.

To,
The girl who stole my heart without my notice (not that I am complaining)'

I touched my cheek to realise that I was crying. How? How did I get him? What did I do to deserve such a blessing? I just can't wait to see him or to be in his arms. He is mine forever and always. I promise to never hurt him. He is too good to get hurt. I just don't want to do anything which hurts him even slightly.

Manik is a guy everyone dreams of. And this guy is mine! It's in my hands to always protect him from all the trouble and sadness. It's only and only my duty.

I wiped my tears and smiled. I can't cry on this special day. I immediately got up and carefully placed the note inside my bag. After looking at the dress once again, I changed into it.

I feel like a bride wearing it! I never knew that Manik had such great taste in clothes and other accessories. I curled my hair and wore the necklace and earrings gifted by Manik yesterday.

I also wore the bracelet and applied minimal makeup. I paired my attire with matching heels and looked at myself in the mirror. I look great! I smiled to myself and started going downstairs.

"Freakk!!" Mukti gasped looking at me.

"You....you look..." Aliya came close and examined my attire.

"You look damn!!" Navya completed with her mouth open.

"Really?" I asked slowly looking at myself. "Manik is obviously going to choose my dresses from next time" Mukti shook her head seriously making me chuckle.

"Wait...I have an idea" Aliya took out her phone making me frown. "Extend your hand" she said making me look at her confused.

"Why?" I asked. "Arre do na" she whined and I sighed extending my hand. She clicked a photo of my hand showing my bracelet and white manicured nails.

"What's this for?" I raised my eyebrows as she was busy in her phone. "Sent" she smirked making us look at her confused.

"Arre I sent Manik that photo. He was dying to look at you. And now he'll be more impatient" she smirked making me glare at her while the other two joined her.

"But what's the point? You only took the photo of my hand" I shrugged. "And that's the thing that makes him impatient darling" Navya wrapped her hand around me.

"How do you guys get these ideas?" I sighed making them laugh.

"Look! He replied" Aliya shrieked looking into her phone while Navya and Mukti also jumped into her phone. I tried controlling my blush and peeped into the phone too.

"Ohooo! Here take it! Don't try soo hard" Aliya laughed giving me the phone while I blushed snatching it.

'God! Do you want to kill me? Just bring her fast yaar'

I read the message and blushed more. "Seems like Manik Malhotra is impatient" Mukti nudged me teasingly.

"Okay okay. Abb Laila ko uske Majnu ke paas leke chalthe hai. Warna woh khud aajeyaga" Navya said and we chuckled.

We all went out towards the car and Mukti opened the door for me dramatically. "Seriously?" I chuckled sitting inside. "Orders hai yaar! Kya kare?" she shrugged sitting beside me.

Aliya started driving while Navya sat in the passenger seat. "Where are we going?" I asked pulling the jacket closer to me which Mukti just gave.

"It's a surprise baby" Aliya winked making me sigh. "I'm telling you Nandu, you need to remove that jacket when we reach the place" Navya warned me.

"What? It's too cool" I pouted. "You need to shiver for sometime Nandu! Do you want this pretty dress to loose its charm?" Mukti raised her eyebrows making me sigh sadly.

"Anyhow Manik has instructed us to let you wear the jacket, but sorry, not happening" Aliya smiled at me.

"Okayy!! I'll do it" I nodded making them smile. If it makes me look good without the jacket then I am ready to do it for Manik.

"Whose idea is it to come to Shimla in winter?" I huffed making Mukti narrow her eyes at me. Ohh yes!! It was my idea....

"Guys look!!" Navya called and we looked out of the window to get shocked. "Snow?" we all gasped together.

It was snowing!!

I pulled the jacket closer and Aliya switched on the heater. "Guys...I doubt if I can stay without the jacket" I pouted at them. "Yeah..I understand" Navya nodded sadly.

"Okay Nandu! Wear it as Manik won't mind too" Mukti smiled. But...I want to look the best for Manik. He bought this dress with so much effort and I can't ruin its charm with this jacket. What to do?

"This looks soo beautiful" Navya clicked some pictures of the view.

"Time for round two" Aliya winked and whispered something to Navya. "What?" I frowned as Navya turned the camera towards me.

"Shhh!!" she tilted my head and clicked a picture of my earrings. "Sent" she smiled making me sigh.

"I don't know what Manik must be going through" Mukti faked sadness making me hit her. "You all are soo bad" I whined making them laugh.

"Look look" Aliya laughed passing het phone to Navya and then Mukti making them laugh too. "What?" I asked and Mukti gave me the phone.

It was Manik's photo. He was looking irritated and was impatient.

"Cabir sent this photo. It's his reaction after looking at the photos we sent" Aliya laughed making me palm my face as I blushed.

"Ohoooo!!!" they teased making me chuckle.

"You guys have to stop this haa" I shook my head pulling the jacket more close. It's soo cool!

"Never" Navya winked making me sigh. I leaned back looking at the snow with a smile on my face. My hands were shivering not only due to the weather but also due to nervousness.

I know that it's Manik and he is going to propose to me......but I just can't be still. I am soo nervous! What might happen? What did he actually plan? Will I ruin anything? Is he going to bend on his knee and make me wear a ring? Or is he going to propose normally? Like what is going to happen?

Wait...what should I answer? Should I say that I love him too? Or should I say 'yes'? Or should I say nothing? What is going to be my answer?

"Nanduu!! Cool down" Mukti chuckled side hugging me. That's when I realised that I was shivering and biting my nails impatiently.

"I...am...scared" I sighed palming my face with both the hands. "Scared? C'mon babes there is no need" Aliya smiled at me.

"I know I know! But I just can't stay still. What will happen?" I asked with a slight blush. "Nandu! Kuch bhi nahi hoga. Just be smiling" Navya caught my hand assuring. "Woh toh Manik ko dekh kar smile kar hi degi" Mukti nudged me making me blush more.

"You're blushing soo much today" Navya pulled my cheeks making me chuckle.

"So ma'am, we reached" Aliya stopped the car making me look at her with wide eyes. "So soon?" I asked and she laughed.

"Don't you want to see your Manik? He is killing me with his impatient messages" she said pointing at her phone. "I want to see Manik but I am ne...." I stopped looking at their teasing looks. I rolled my eyes making them laugh loud.

"C'mon Nandini, take a deep breath" Navya said and I nodded closing my eyes. It's just Manik! It's just Manik! It's just Manik!

I took a deep breath and caught my dress tightly at both ends. I slowly opened my eyes to see the girls smiling at me.

"Shall we?" Mukti raised her eyebrows and I nodded slowly. "Wait...let us get down first. Sit in the car till we tell you to get down" Aliya warned and I nodded again.

"Byeeee" they blew a flying kiss to me and got down. And then I looked out of the window to see where we were.

Ohhh....we are at the Ridge!!

I've seen it in internet. It was covered in snow and was looking beautiful. There are many people walking here and there. What is Manik going to do when soo many people are around?

I tried taking some deep breaths to calm myself down. My phone started ringing and I looked at it to see it was a call from Aliya. I immediately answered it.

"Nandu! Get down! Fast!" she yelled excitedly.

"But..."

Before I could complete she cut the call making me sigh. I looked at the jacket and then my dress. Should I wear it or not? Nooo, I won't.

I slowly opened the car door and got down. All the crowd was busy walking here and there. Where to go? I shivered and started going straight earning confused looks from everyone.

Firstly, I wasn't wearing a jacket when it was snowing. And secondly, my outfit makes me look like a bride.

I shook my head and continued walking when suddenly music started playing making me halt as well as the others. Everyone were having confused looks and were looking around so did I.

A group of people came and divided the people to stand into two halves making a path in the middle where I was standing. I looked at all this with wide eyes.

Ho Jo Na Paas Tu
Toh Aati Dhang Se Saansein Nahi
Chidchida Sa Rehta Hoon Main
Lagta Kuchh Vi Khaas Nahi

Cabir came near me and caught my hand making me look at him shocked. He sang and started walking straight catching my hand. I looked around to see that they are doing a flash mob. He halted at a place and asked me to move forward where Dhruv was standing.

Jabse Marne Lage Hai Tujhpe
Bachne Ki Koyi Aas Nahi Meri
Ho Ho

I walked near Dhruv who forwarded his hand like a gentleman which I smiled and caught. He twirled me around and started walking towards Bhai.

Zindagi Main Aayi Jabse
Vibe Hi Badal Gayi
Ghumta Tha Main Aawara
Life Si Sambhal Gayi

Bhai smiled at me and entwined our hands. I placed my other hand on his shoulder while he placed his hand on my back and swayed. I laughed as he acted as a perfect gentleman which he isn't.

Duniya Meri Dark Si
Main Light Si Ek Jal Gayi
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

He then left my hand and went away making me frown. I looked around to see all the crowd cheering and hooting for us while some of them were taking videos. But where is Manik?

Teri Baaton Main Dil Kho Sa Gaya
Meri Raaton Main Din Ho Sa Gaya
Pyar Kehte Jisko
Finally Wo Ho Sa Gaya
Finally, Finally, Finally

I heard the voice and immediately a smile crept on my face. It was Manik singing! I shivered as it was very cool but smiled as I was doing it for Manik. A group of people started dancing around me making me chuckle.

Raha Na Pehle Sa Shy Ab
Samajh Main Kuchh Na Aaye Ab
Bolo Na Kya Kia Jaaye Ab
Aankhon Se Neendein Hai Gaayab

Someone closed my eyes from back making me confuse. I removed their hands and turned around to see Kiran winking at me. I looked at him surprised and he bowed dramatically. He also danced with me and twirled me around.

Khush Main Itna Kyu Hoon?
Tujhko Tavajjo Main Kyu Doon?
Jaane Kya Hua Mujhe

I landed in someone's arms and I looked at the person to get shocked. It was Aryaman who continued to dance with me. How did everyone come here? I looked at him with wide eyes to which he chuckled.

Tere Pyar Main Chamku Jaise Jugnu
Music

He turned me back and went away. I looked there to see Dad, Mom, Nyo aunty and Raj uncle smiling widely at me. I palmed my mouth shocked to which they laughed. I was about to go towards them when....

Baadal Bhi Dhikhte Mujhko
Dil Ke Shape Main
Happiness Si Rehne Lagi
Meri Jeb Main

Mukti came towards me and danced making a heart with her hands. She swayed around me making me smile at her. She showed her pocket according to the lyrics making everyone laugh.

Haarne Main Hai Maza
Yeh Woh Game Hai
Haalat Jo Hai Teri
Meri Bhi Same Hai

Aliya then came near me and nudged me singing the song. I shook my head chuckling at her. She then caught my hand and started walking while swaying according to the song. I looked around to see the place decorated with fairy yellow lights.

Teri Baaton Mein
Dil Kho Sa Gaya
Teri Raaton Main
Din Ho Sa Gaya

Kriti came near me and started twirling around with me. I looked at her shocked too, to which she winked in response. She danced according to the song and started walking with me.

Pyar Kehte Jisko
Finally Woh Ho Sa Gaya
Finally, Finally, Finally

Navya sang the song and came near me making me blush slightly. She wrapped her hand around my shoulder and swayed along with me. She then pulled my cheeks singing the song making me playfully glare at her.

Rahi Na Pehle Si Shy Ab
Samajh Main Kuchh Na Aaye Ab
Bolo Na Kya Kia Jaaye Ab
Aankhon Se Neenden Hai Gayab

Kriti, Mukti, Aliya and Navya came and stood infront of me and started dancing.

Khush Hu Main Itna Kyun Hoon?
Tujhko Tavajjo Main Kyu Doon?
Jaane Kya Hua Mujhe
Tere Pyar Mein Chamku Jaisen Jugnu

Mom, aunty and the boys also joined them and did a step making me laugh. Dad and uncle came and stood at my either sides side hugging me. I smiled at them happily which they reciprocated. They swayed with me and I happily joined.

Tujhko Ab Door Mujhse
(Kuchh Na Tujhse Pehle Tha)
Kar Na Koyi Payega
(Kuchh Na Tere Baad Mein)
Sochna Kya Jaane Jaana
(Yeh Haath Tere Haath Mein)
Jo Hoga Dekha Jayega
(Yeh Duniya Jaaye Bhaad Mein)

Someone blindfded me making me frown. They caught my hand and started walking while I just followed. I can hear the hootings and cheerings getting loud to which I smiled. Is Manik here? I can't wait to see him! After climbing some stairs, they made me halt and removed the blindfold.

Tujhko Ab Door Mujhse
(Kuchh Na Tujhse Pehle Tha)
Kar Na Koyi Payega
(Kuchh Na Tere Baad Mein)
Sochna Kya Jaane Jaana
(Yeh Haath Tere Haath Mein)
Jo Hoga Dekha Jayega
(Yeh Duniya Jaaye Bhaad Mein)

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was standing on a stage which was decorated with all lights. I looked forward to see all my friends and family catching each letter in their hands forming 'I LOVE YO..'. Only 'U' was missing!! There were also photos of mine and Manik's near each letter which we took at different places. I smiled looking at it and couldn't help but wipe the happy tears away.

Raaha Na Pehle Sa Shy Ab
Samajh Main Kuchh Na Aaye Ab
Bolo Na Kya Kia Jaaye Ab
Aankhon Se Neendein Hai Gayab

I turned back to see him coming! Manik! He was wearing a white suit looking exactly like a prince. He slowly came towards me giving me a beautiful smile singing the song. He caught my hand gently and brought it towards his lips placing a gentle kiss. I smiled to my fullest looking at him and the crowd cheered loud.

Khush Main Itna Kyun Hoon?
Tujhko Tavajjo Main Kyun Doon?
Jaane Kya Hua Mujhe
Tere Pyar Main Chamku Jaise Jugnu

He bent on his one knee making me gasp. He chuckled singing the song and forwarded his hands. He was catching the letter 'U' in his hands making me look at him with adoration. He gestured me to look around and I did to get shocked. There were all fireflies around making me palm my mouth shocked!!

I looked back at Manik as the song ended. He was there still sitting on his knee and smiling at me. I couldn't stop the tears making Manik frown.

"Arre Nandini! Why are you crying?" he looked at me shocked. "Did..did something go wrong?" he panicked looking around.

The whole crowd went silent and I wiped my tears taking the letter 'U' from his hands. I smiled at him and gave it to Kiran who went and stood beside Arya completing the word.

'I LOVE YOU'

I kneeled infront of Manik too and now we both were sitting on our knees. "Nandini are you okay?" he cupped my cheeks and I nodded slowly.

"Why did you cr...."

"I love you"

He froze listening to me and I chuckled with tears in my eyes.

"I love you Manik" I repeated making him open his mouth in shock.

The crowd cheered loudly and our friends hooted for us. The fireflies around us were glowing bright. I looked at Manik to see him still shocked. I immediately hugged him and wrapped my hands tightly around him.

"Manik yaar!!! She just proposed to youu" Mukti yelled excitedly making me chuckle while Manik was still shocked. I knew that he would've expected me to confess after him. But noo...

He slowly wrapped his hands around me making me smile. "Did you just say that?" he whispered in my ears still in the hug.

"I love you Manik Malhotra" I whispered back making him smile to his fullest.

He got up with me still in his arms. He twirled me around happily and I chuckled looking at him.

"Yayyyyyy!!!" our friends cheered and hooted along with the crowd. Manik then made me stand straight and smiled widely at me. "Thank you!! Thank you soo much!!" he cupped my cheeks chuckling happily.

I smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "C'mon man, we need a kiss!!" someone from the crowd yelled and soon everyone joined.

"Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!" we looked around to see our friends also protesting.

"Guys?" Manik looked at them in disbelief to which they laughed and continued. He then looked at me to see me already looking at him.

"It's okay let's just go..." he was about to say when I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck. He looked at me with wide eyes and I closed my eyes getting the courage.

"Listen Nandini....it's okay....it's not needed if you don't want to...." he gave me a assuring smile. I slowly tiptoed and he placed his hands on either sides of my waist.

"Nan..."

"Shh!!"

I placed a finger on his lips making him gulp nervously. I chuckled as he closed his eyes waiting for me. I tiptoed and neared to his face. Our faces were very near that we could feel eachother's breath.

I inched more close so that our lips were at an inch away. I closed my eyes and was about to move more closer when......

Ohh shit!!

I tilted Manik's head and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. He jerked his eyes open while all the crowd hooted.

"We need it on the lips yaar" they started protesting while some of them awwed. Manik looked at me shocked to which I gave him a nervous smile. I stood straight and Manik's eyes were just glued at me.

"Woh...our parents are also here..." I whispered to him pressing my lips together to control my laugh. He looked around and then at me. He started laughing and I joined.

We both laughed looking at eachother while everyone looked at us confused. I actually saw our parents standing there uncomfortably when we were about to kiss. Even I was not ready to share my first kiss infront of a huge crowd.

Me and Manik continued to laugh looking at eachother. He rested his forehead on mine as we laughed.

"You're soo cute" he smiled making me smile too. He suddenly frowned pulling apart making me frown too. "Kya hua?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you are looking?" he asked looking at me and I shook my head slowly. "You look like a goddess" he cupped my cheeks making me blush. "And that smile of yours is killing me" he chuckled and I joined.

"And you look like a Greek God" I smirked at him making him smirk back.

"Manik we need to leave" Cabir came near us and said looking around. "Why..." before I could complete Manik caught my hand. "Umm yeahh" he nodded at Cabir and started walking along with me.

I looked around to see the security stopping the crowd. How did I forget that Manik is a rockstar?

"Manik where are we going? Let's meet our friends and family first" I said as we were going towards the car.

"Nandini we will meet them. But not now as we need to rush" he smiled at me and I sighed nodding. He opened the car door for me and I smiled sitting inside. He then sat next to me and asked the driver to start the car.

"My phone!! It's in Aliya's car" I said and Manik nodded. "I'll ask her to keep it safe" he said and I nodded. He called Aliya and informed her about my phone.

"Where are we going?" I asked excited as he cut the call. "You'll know" he wrapped his hand around my shoulder pulling me close.

"Wait..." he frowned and I raised my eyebrows.

"Nandini where is your jacket? I asked Mukti to let you wear it right? Thum ithni thand mein jacket ke bina ghum rahi ho? Are you serious? What if you fall sick? Dhyan hi nahi...."

"Manik! Shh!"

I chuckled stopping him while he glared at me.

"Mukti told me...but I dint want to" I said making him raise his eyebrows. "Why?" he asked. "Because I dint want this beautiful dress to loose its charm" I smiled making him sigh.

"Nandini you dint have to..."

"Manik!! I am happy with it! Really" I caught his hand making him smile at me.

"But for now you can wear this jacket right?" he said removing his suit.

"But Manik..."

"Nandini" he warned making me pout. "Fine" I let him wrap the jacket around me.

He again wrapped his hand around me and I moved closer resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" I whispered looking into his eyes. His eyes immediately twinkled and he smiled beautifully making me smile too. He just pulled me closer in response.

"Arre!! You dint reply" I asked him confused. "Hmm...I forgot actually" he suppressed his laugh. "It's okay!! You can tell me now" I asked him excited.

"Now? No yaar! It should be special right?" he smirked. "Yaar? Seriously? Woww!!" I pulled apart giving a fake smile while he shrugged innocently.

"You know what 'yaar'? I am not going to come with you. You alone go and enjoy where ever we are going" I gritted my teeth stressing on the word 'yaar' to which he chuckled.

I shook my head and looked away. I was soo excited to hear those three words from him and he isn't saying. I proposed to him but there is no reply?

"Nandini" he nudged me slowly. "What?" I asked angrily. "C'mon don't get angry on such a beautiful day" he entwined our hands. He brought them towards his lips and placed a kiss smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

I also brought our hands towards my lips and placed a kiss. We both looked into eachother's eyes and smiled.

"Sir we reached" the driver stopped the car bringing us out of our trance. "Ohh yeah..." Manik nodded looking outside the window. I followed his gaze to see that we were on top of some hill.

"Woahh!!" I exclaimed as we got down. "The view is awesome" I smiled going towards the end of the hill. "I know right" Manik stood beside me looking at it.

"Hello sir and ma'am! This is Nihal. I am the instructor for you today" a man came near us and smiled.

"Instructor?" I frowned. "Umm yeah..just give us few minutes and we will be ready" Manik nodded at him and he nodded back. The guy left leaving me and Manik alone.

"What's up?" I chuckled nervously. "You remember our conversation in flight when we were going to London?" Manik wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer.

"Yeah..." I nodded confused clutching his collar. "So...you remember what you told about your favourite adventure?" he raised his eyebrows tucking my hair back slowly.

"Your favourite adventure?" Manik asked. "Skydiving. I really wanna try it" I said. "Mine is not actually an adventure wish. It's just a wish to sleep under the northern lights. I tried to go there but never got the time" Manik said and I nodded.

Did he get to know my plan? Why did he bring this topic now? I cleared my throat and looked at him. "Yeah...I said skydiving" I replied and he shrugged pointing at our side.

That guy was arranging the parachutes making my eyes go wide. "Are we going skydiving?" I shrieked excitedly making Manik chuckle. "Yess your highness" he bowed making me smile excited.

"Yayy!!" I jumped making him laugh. "But..." I stopped and he raised his eyebrows. "My dress" I pouted pointing at my frock. I can't go skydiving in it.

"Don't you know Manik Malhotra is smart?" he smirked making me frown. He gestured to the driver something and the driver brought a cover from the car.

"Here! For you" Manik extended the cover towards me. "How can I forget my personal store?" I chuckled and he smiled satisfied.

"But where should I change?" I asked him looking around. "That's done too" he pointed towards a tent. I nodded smiling at him.

I went inside the tent taking the cover with me. I opened it to see a blue sweatshirt along with jeans. I smiled changing into it. I was about to tie my hair in a ponytail but stopped as Manik likes my hair open.

I kept the gown in the cover and came out of the tent. I handed the cover to the driver who kept it in the car.

I looked at Manik to see him changed into white tshirt and blue shirt over it paired it with jeans. He was looking extremely dazzling. I went near him and cleared my throat gaining his attention. He looked at me with a smile. "Like always you look beautiful" he said making me chuckle.

"Sir ready?" the guy asked and Manik nodded. "Ready?" he looked at me and I shook my head. "Kyu?" he frowned.

"Are we really going to do this? I am scared" I bit my lip making him chuckle. "Nandini! We both are going together. You trust me right?" he caught my arms.

"Together? The trainer is not going to come?" I asked confused. "Arre I am soo trained that I don't need a trainer" he winked.

"I..I dint understand" I raised my eyebrows. "I am trained, so we both are going alone" he explained making my eyes go wide.

"Manik are you sure?" I asked him panicked. "Haan baba...trust me" he smiled in assurance. I looked at him for a while before nodding.

"So let me tell you the instructions once again...." the guy said and we nodded. He told all the instructions and we listened carefully.

Bhagwan ji!! Ithni khushi ka din hai, hum dhono ko safe rakhiye. Pleaseee!!

"You're still scared?" Manik looked at me in disbelief making me sigh. "Arre it's my first time" I shrugged innocently. "And you should be lucky as it is with me" he smirked making me roll my eyes.

The guy fixed the parachutes and made us wear the jackets. "Keep flying and enjoy the ride!!" he smiled at us and Manik nodded smiling back. I also gave a small smile and breathed.

"Nandini, catch my hand" Manik said and I nodded catching it tightly. "Ready?" the guy asked and we nodded. "Fly" he yelled pushing us.

"Aaaaaaaaa" I yelled closing my eyes tightly and catching Manik's hand.

"Nandini! Open your eyes. C'mon look how beautiful everything is" Manik said near my ears while I shook my head.

"Nandini please! Open your eyes and look" he repeated. I slowly opened my eyes and got stunned. The view was outstanding!

"Beautiful" I whispered smiling at the view. Everything looked small and it felt as if we were flying.

"Hai na? Look there" he said pointing at the water below us. I caught Manik's hand more tightly making him chuckle. "Manik we won't fall in the water right?" I asked panicked.

"Arre noo! You just enjoy the view" he said making me sigh. I shivered due to the cool breeze. I feel like I am on top of the world. I really am!!

"Wohoooo" I yelled happily making Manik laugh. He joined too and we both yelled together. "Manik look there how beautiful it is" I said pointing at the mountains and he nodded.

"And there that...."

"I love you"

My world stopped as he said those words. My mouth was hung open and I couldn't believe my ears. I slowly tilted my head back to see him. He leaned towards my ear and breathed.

"I love you Nandini" he repeated making me shiver. I blinked my eyes twice and looked at him. He took my hand near his lips and placed a kiss with his eyes glued at me.

"I love you too" I replied making him smile widely. He back hugged me making me chuckle and snuggle more into him. He snuggled his nose into my hair making me smile.

We landed on the ground and the guy helped us remove the jacket and parachutes. Manik looked at me as the guy went away. I blushed looking at him as he neared towards me. He cupped my cheeks with a wide smile.

"I love you" he chuckled happily. "I love you too" I chuckled back.

He wrapped his hands tightly around me taking me in a hug and so did I. I snuggled into his chest and he kept caressing my hair.

"You don't know how happy I am" he sighed in relief. "I know....because I feel the same" I smiled closing my eyes and feeling his presence.

A hug from Manik is what I need to live. It feels peaceful hugging him.

Manik's phone started ringing and he groaned as I pulled apart. "Cabir!!" he glared at his phone making me laugh.

"Kya hai?" he answered the call.

"Yeah we are coming....no need.....accha fine....I said fine.....bye" he spoke and cut the call.

"Kya hua?" I asked him. "We need to go back. Our parents have some questions which need to be answered right?" he smirked.

"Ohh yeah" I palmed my face. "Firstly, I need to tell Nyo aunty and Raj uncle about me being LoveGuru" I pouted and he nodded.

"Our parents know that we both love eachother. I told them because they won't get shocked when they see us today" he said making me laugh.

"That was soo romantic!! And this, it was awesome" I said gesturing towards the skydiving. "Manik Malhotra is a charmer" he winked making me nod thoughtfully. "That he is....but he cannot escape from Nandini Murthy's charm" I winked making him nod like a kid.

We both laughed as we went near the car. Manik asked the driver to leave and started driving the car as I sat in the passenger's seat.

"So what are we now? Boyfriend girlfriend?" I blushed pointing at us. "Ohh right!! So dear girlfriend, how was your day?" Manik smirked looking at me before looking back at the road.

"It was wonderful! My boyfriend is too good you know?" I chuckled making him laugh. "You're lucky that you got him" he winked at me.

"But it's me who proposed to him first. Remember that. You won't get any girlfriend like that" I leaned onto the window facing him.

"Ohh that!! You felt emotional due to my effort and couldn't control your feelings" he smiled. "Abhi tak sirf Manik Malhotra ke efforts dekhe hai. It's time to watch Nandini Murthy's efforts" I winked at him making him look at me surprised.

"Really? What's going on in your mind?" he raised his eyebrows. "You'll get to know" I repeated his dialogue making him laugh.

He caught my hand with one hand, while he placed his other hand on the steering. I smiled looking at our joined hands. Finally me and Manik are actually together!

No hidings and no drama! A perfect fairytale with glowing fireflies everywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Want it to be the last part?

But the story is not going to end soo fast. The coming parts will show how the people are going to react and what's waiting for Manan.

I literally was waiting for soooo long to write this part. It's the best I could do to describe this beautiful proposal ❤️.

Please do share your opinions 💕💕.

Please do vote

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

252K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
233K 15.6K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???
148K 7K 49
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...