Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 8: Time Judge All

601 12 6
By IamGamerA

The S-Class Promotion Trail had ended and the ship is getting closer to shore. The other Fairy Tail member are there to greet them but they are horrified by the sight that everyone return.

Freed is a bandage mummy, Bickslow had his face and arms cover with bandage. Cana,and Gray had broken arm and bandage cover their body. Laxus, Erza and Mira have broken arm, leg, bandage around their face and body. Makarov have some bandage cover his arm.

Makarov: We're back!

He said with a smile trying to lighten the mood.

Macao: Master you are- are you okay?

Wakaba: What happened?

Makarov: Nothing happen. Right?

The other members nodded in agreement.

Wendy: Uh. Master.

Makarov: What's it Wendy?

Wendy: Uh. Where is big bro?

Makarov: He's... having some difficulty. But I assure you that he will be back to normal in no time. He just need sometime for himself.

Natsu: But where is he gramp?

Makarov: He said he will be staying back, he need sometime alone time.

Natsu: Did something happened!? Where is he gramp!? What-

Makarov: NOTHING HAPPEN! Now if you would excuse us, we all needed rest to recover from our trial.

Back in Tenrou Island a few moments after Neos first encounter Mavis

Mavis: Why are walking around with his identity? His name?

Neos: Huh? Sorry but I think there is a misunderstanding here I'm-

Mavis: Neos... You really think I won't know?

Neos: Okay now I'm really confused.

Mavis: Your golden eyes aren't your original eyes but those are the eyes of the demon that possessed you.

Neos: Hey that's uncall for.

Mavis: Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!

Neos: You casting a spell?

Mavis: Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!

Neos: That's really uncall for!

Mavis: Fairy Glitter!

Waiting for the attack to shoot out but unexpectedly a huge white light struck down from the sky at Neos engulfing him in it.

Neos: AHHHHHH!

Mavis: Now you can rest in peace, my child.

Tear still falling from her eye as the light fade she was shock by what is standing there.

Mavis: You aren't-

???: A demon, I know.

A pure magic energy that take on a humanoid form with a large gem on their chest and a small one on their head facing her. Lying around the figure are the 6 elemental version of Neos all unconscious.

Mavis: How can pure magic energy take on a human form and being sentient?

Core: You must have lot of questions but let me assure you I meant no harm, you can call me Core, Neos's container.

Mavis: What?

The gem on Core's chest crack as the 6 Neos's clothes began to change color, glitching out between their original color and these new one.

Mavis: What's happening to him? What have you done to him!?

Core: Me? I didn't do anything. This was your doing.

Mavis: I did this?

Core: Your attack crack my core, something that's very important in keeping this boy or should I say boys, stable.

Mavis: What?

Core: If you can't tell by the name. I'm the core, the one that's keeping him together in one piece. I intended to hold back the evolution of his elements until he's old enough to control it. But since you cracked my core you just unleashed a devastating power on a 13 years old that can't control it.

Red lightning sparkling out of control at one of the Neos, Lightning then stand up, his eyes fill with anger. His clothes turn from yellow to a mix of black and red, his eyes turn pure red, he's holding a two headed red lightning blade.

Core: As you can see his Lightning element just evolve into Lightning Storm. His power is base around his emotions, the more power he had the easier for him to be consume by that emotions. It can easily get out of control.

Mavis: Consume by his emotions?

Core: Good luck, Lightning Storm emotion is anger. And he is currently in a blind rage.

Core disappear, as Lightning Storm stare down Mavis before charging at her. Somehow he was able to grab her throat slamming her to ground.

Mavis: W-What? He can touch me?

Trying to push him back, this only make his grip tighten, with his other hand he lift up his lightning blade. He then swing it down only for it to be block and send back by Fairy Sphere. They then heard the sound of the other Fairy Tail member.

Mavis: Oh no. Wait-

Lightning Storm vanished in a flash of red lightning.

Time Skip after everyone leave Tenrou Island.

Lightning Storm is fixing his bike and making some adjustment to it. Behind him, Mavis is sitting on her knees with an apologetic look.

The two didn't talk just sounds of gear moving. In the air, Cyclone the evolution of Wind, is flying on his hoverboard having fun with it. Under the waterfall Quake evolution of Earth and Thorn evolution of Leaf is sitting there meditating. Under the water Ice and Blaze evolution of Water and Fire is having a contest to see who can hold their breath the longest under water.

Mavis: Uh. Hey, I'm sorry for... accidentally hit you with one of Fairy Tail most powerful attack. But hey we all made mistake sometime so, can we just forgive and forget?

Lightning Storm didn't say anything he only continue on improving his bike.

Mavis: Uh. Oh how about I take you around the island, giving you a tour and-

Lightning Storm pull out two wine plugs from his inventory ring putting them on his ear before continuing his work.

Mavis: He's ignoring me!?

The First Master fall to her knees in shock, she had never been ignore by her own guild member before, now she's slowly curling up into a ball.

Mavis: This is my fault. Why did I thought this would be easy?

Flashback

Makarov: First Master, you don't have to do this. We at Fairy Tail can help him get his power and emotion in control.

Mavis: I know and I believe that it's possible but it's my fault this happen.

They look to see Lightning Storm now with blood red eyes glaring at Mavis before turning to walk away from them.

Mavis: It's my fault his power is going out of control and I can't just leave him.

Makarov: There is something I don't understand, if his container is crash how is he still alive? A person container is what hold a mage Magic Energy.

Mavis: I don't think the thing that crack is his container.

Makarov: What do you mean, First Master?

Mavis: I think the core that crack is something like a lacrima that seal away some of his Magic Energy. Each person container is contain inside the body of that person. Core calm to be Neos's container, he is made of pure Magic Energy and we know that Neos can separate between elements.

Makarov: So you are saying that Neos isn't a person but somewhat of a conscious?

Mavis: I'm not sure either, I want Neos to be real and now it's possible.

Makarov: What do you actually mean by that, First Master?

Mavis: Neos... he's... my deceased son.

Flashback End

Mavis: (There's no doubt about it, his spirit energy is the same at Neos. But how is this possible? He died at birth.)

Looking up from her positions, the one that had her son's spirit, although this is just a part of him.

Mavis: (I have to at least get to know him) Neos.

He didn't answer.

Mavis: Maybe be he didn't hear me.

Taking step by step closer to him, she pull out his ear plugs.

Mavis: Neos, I was thinking-

He disappear in a flash of red lightning then reappear on the other of his bike.

Mavis: Uh. Neos don't-

She walk around trying to talk to him only to see him get on his bike and drive off.

Mavis: Uh... Maybe the other Neos will be easier to talk with.

Time Skip

Mavis is lying face first on the crying, the fact that Neos doesn't not like her is understandable since she did use one of Fairy Tail most powerful attack on him and now that cause his power to be going out of control.

Mavis: This can't be happening...*sob* my own son(s) *sob* hate me.*sob*

She had try communicating with the other Neos's but each one of them either ignore her or just simply get away from her.

Mavis: I know maybe I should try making something for him to eat. Yeah there is nothing better than a mother cooking.

Time Skip all the Neos all gathered around the pot that Mavis made with her standing beside them.

Thorn: What the hell is this toxic waste?

Cyclone: I don't think this is eatable.

Ice: You think?

Blaze: Clearly she is making a new type of poison.

Lightning Storm: I already have low expectations but this is even lower than what I have expected.

Quake: Guy.

They all turn to Quake, who just point behind. They all look seeing Mavis sitting with her back turn, curl up into a ball.

Quake: I think we should-

Thorn: Yeah, why not.

Cyclone: All right! I'm starving.

Ice: Sure, it won't hurt to try.

Blaze: All right then let do this!

They all turn to Lightning Storm waiting for his opinion.

Lightning Storm: *sigh* Fine.

Lightning Storm walk over to Mavis.

Lightning Storm: Hey.

Mavis: *sob*Yes?*sob*

Lightning Storm: Again with the crying. *sigh* Do you, want to cook with us?

Her eyes widen hearing this, although not having anything alike and the point is even more true down to their current look. She still wanted a chance to bond with him. A chance to be a mother again, a chance that she won't let spill, ever again.

Mavis: Yes! And I won't fail you again. I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 429 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...
487K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...