The prince of your heart || K...

By Day_dreamers_writes

The kingdom was never your type nor you are any benefit to this kingdom, you are soon to get wedded to a prin... More

Chapter 1: A mare introduction
Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince
Chapter 3: A start of new journey
Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness
Chapter 5: Fate is really playful
Chapter 6: Study session
Chapter 7: New arrival
Chapter 8: Rivals
Chapter 9: Not so special day
Chapter 10: The wedding day
Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation
Chapter 12: A night to remember
Chapter 13: What's behide the close door
Chapter 14: Everything is hidden
Chapter 15: The ball party
Chapter 16: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 17: I hate you
Chapter 18: Ignoring
Chapter 20: Trust Issue
Chapter 21: Betrayal
Chapter 22: The culprit
Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?
My Thoughts

Chapter 19: Complicated

1.4K 61 180
By Day_dreamers_writes

You woke up when you felt the sun's rays fall on your face. You opened your eyes and saw Taehyun opening the curtain.

"Did I wake you up?!" He said, coming towards you.

"Oh no. I think I slept too much, that's why I woke up." You said, setting on your bed.

"How is your health today? Do you feel sick today?" He said, touching your forehead.

"I feel okay today. I don't have any body ache today."

"That's great to know. You don't have a temperature today." He said after checking your forehead.

"That's great. I feel bored after staying in the bed all day long and having soup only."

"Oh well, it's breakfast time. Do you wanna have breakfast with all family? Or us alone?" Taehyun asked while smiling at you.

I don't know how Taehyun is being this nice, but he is making me melt. If he keeps smiling like this all-day I can't even look at him for a second without blushing.

"Princess y/n?! I am asking you something?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and look at him.

"Oh yeah sure let's have breakfast with family because after coming to this kingdom I never got a chance to have breakfast with them." You smiled.

"Okay as you say." he smiled.

At breakfast place~

It's really weird to see all the family members together here. They are also kinda shocked to see both you and Taehyun as both of you never had breakfast with them after marriage.

You saw Prince Soobin come. He saw and flashed you a smile.

After a while, the king came.

"Today we have Prince Soobin joining us from Southern kingdom. We are honored about his arrival so that's why we are having a grand edible today." The King declared.

Prince Soobin seems shy at the compliment so he was scratching the back of his neck.

"I should be honored that your kingdom is having a deal with my kingdom. I assure you it will give your kingdom nothing but benefits." Soobin said.

As a prince, Soobin has elegance he can make people fall for his elegant charm.

During eating breakfast you were as usual keeping vegetables away from your plate. You hate vegetables.

Taehyun noticed you were keeping your vegetable away so he put your vegetable again on your plate.

"Eat your vegetables after all you just recovered from sickness," he said putting them again on your plate.

"No~~~ I don't like vegetables!!,"

"Have it or else I will feed you," Taehyun said.

But little did you guys know the whole family was looking at you both. They all can't believe that Taehyun was behaving nicely with you.

"It seems like both of you got close to each other. Both of you remind me of me and my wife." The king said looking af you both.

The Queen blushed after hearing the king.

"Oh, we had a wonderful time indeed." The Queen said while smiling.

"Oh no, I was talking about my first wife. She was like Princess y/n. She also didn't like vegetables." Hearing him the Queen's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Pssst." sudden glimpse of laughter was released.

Well, it was yeonjun who just blast into laughing.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to keep myself refrain from it." Prince Yeonjun said while keeping the laugh to himself.

He was still giggling because of the condition.

He is making you laugh now. Well, it was funny tho. Seems like the king still misses his first wife.

"Today after seeing Taehyun and y/n like this I have made a decision." The King declared.

All people turn their attention from food to the king now. Everyone is curious about this sudden announcement.

"When I choose Princess y/n as Taehyun's betrothal I thought only she can make a place in Taehyun's heart. Now it looks like she has already made it. So it's time for them to take the biggest duty now." The king said.

What kind of duty he is talking about? What does he mean?

Everyone is now looking toward the king in curious graze.

"I want Taehyun to take the crown now " He declared.

It was a pin-dropped silence when he said it. It was unexpected, totally unexpected.

"But father. I am not ready for the throne. Besides, you are still here with us so I don't want our people to miss their greatest king." Taehyun said.

"Then make yourself the next greatest king. Prove yourself to the people." The King said.

"But you can't do this so suddenly! He is not old enough for this kingdom." The Queen of the east said. Her intention is very visible in her tone.

"I don't think I need your opinion in my decision." The King declared and stand up leaving there

Another reason why the king wanted to make Taehyun the king already is that now the moment he dies many people will seek opportunities to take the throne. It will become a deadly war after that.

After breakfast~

"I am heading back to the study room for some paperwork about the kingdom. If you wanna find me you can search for me there." Taehyun said while cherishing your cheeks.

"Okay, I will. You don't have to be this nice suddenly because it's still weird for me to get used to your sudden affection," you said slightly removing his hand from your cheeks."

"Oh is that so!" Saying it he again leans forward toward you. His face is coming closer and closer and you don't know how to deal with this.

I will surely die of heart disease one day because of this prince Taehyun.

After leaning toward you his lips are now touching your ears. Sending you a shiver.

"You know you should be grateful that I am not showing my affection on my lips." He said making you glupped hard now. He was smirking at you before going.

He is now a pervert for sure!!! Now I feel like his cold self was better.

"Princess Y/n!!" A voice made you stop. You turn over to see that person.

"Oh Prince Soobin!"

"How are you today? Do you have a fever now?" He asked in concern.

"I am feeling much better than yesterday." you gave him a reassuring smile.

"I am glad to know. By the way, Are you really on good terms with Prince Taehyun? After all, that happened?" He asked.

Well, it's kinda awkward that Soobin is asking it out of blue. Maybe after what happened, he is just worried for you.

"Actually I thought I should give him a chance. So we are starting over a new leaf." You said while smiling.

" Still I am worried for you. You shouldn't have given him a chance this easily." The tone of anger was visible in his voice.

"Umm... Prince Soobin. I think you are too worried?" I smiled at him.

He snapped out of his protective side and look at you in embarrassment. ..

"I apologize for invading your personal life. I was just worried," he said.

"It's okay. I understand."

"But still it's better if you stay safe with him," Soobin said lastly before going.

What with him suddenly...

At library~

After Taehyun has become sweet with you it's kinda impossible to stay invisible in front of him. But you have to read that diary asap.

You bought the diary with you in the library. This is the only place where you can read it while hiding it under another book.

You opened up the 2nd page of the diary ...

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈

Page 2

A royal institution is surely a thought place but it's interesting to me as I could gain knowledge about every book. I can't believe I am in the same class as Beomgyu. He keeps talking all day. Today he just replaced my seat with a female. Can you believe it?

It's like love over brotherhood. From tomorrow I will not keep the seat for Brother Beomgyu.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈

So far nothing seems serious here. It looks like a normal diary to me.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈

Page 3

Today because of my brother Beomgyu I had to seat with his best friend. She is so talkative. I can't believe she is a princess. This Princess Stella is annoying. Today because of seating together the teacher paired up both of us.

Like seriously out of so many days she had to do the pairing on the day I seat with her!!

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈

Was the problem started with Princess Stella? Who was she?

As I was about to turn to the next page suddenly---

"Princess Y/n!" A voice made me startle so I quickly hide the book.

"Prince Beomgyu?" I questioned him.

"I heard that you were sick yesterday. How are you now?" He asked.

"I am doing fine now." you smiled.

"It's because of prince Taehyun right?! I knew he could do such things like hurting someone." you could see the fire in his eyes. He was pissed off by Taehyun.

"No, it's okay now. He apologizes for that now we are good."

"Seriously!! How can you forgive him like that?! What if he tries to hurt you again?" There was care in his tone.

"Maybe I will get broken if that happens," you said in a broken voice. As much as your brain wants to stop you, you know it's too late for you to stop now.

"Do you love Taehyun,?" he asked, and you got frustrated by this question. Like you don't know if you can call it love.

"Well, I don't know. I feel like I can do anything for him. If you call it love then I guess it is!" You said.

"Looks like you fell hard for him. I just hope that you don't end up getting hurt by him. Also, be careful." you kinda felt weird when Beomgyu said this.

"I should get going now," he said leaving but you stopped him.

"By the way prince Beomgyu! I am seeing you after a long time. Like I didn't see you at the ball party. Where were you?" You made him stop.

This question was always in my head I never see him when there are parties or something.

"I....a..actually. I was busy with something. I had some work." he said.

"Oh, I see. Actually, I felt like I am seeing you after many days." I can't let him think that I questioned him.

"Then I think I should catch up with you more." He smiled.

You returned it before he was leaving.

As you were about to open the diary suddenly a loud voice called your name. You know the voice.

"PRINCESS Y/N!!!!!!" Huening said running towards you.

"I have found out about Jungkook. First, tell me if this is how he looks." He said showing you a a sketch

The sketch was really the same man you saw at party.

"Yes, He is the one. He gave me the warning."

"Princess y/n he was the Prince of bora kingdom. Prince Taehyung younger brother."

"I told you he was real and I saw him." You said.

"But princess y/n he is dead. He died several years ago."

"What do you mean he is dead when I saw him at the ball party?"

"But it's not possible that you saw a dead person?" he asked

This can't be real. How can I see a dead person out of blue. Everything is a freaking maze now. Where I am lost like missing key.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 905 29
โ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š... ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š...โž a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
5.1K 288 17
ใ€– โ˜”๏ธŽ Pluviophile โžพ A lover of rain, someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days ใ€— โ€งโ‚Šหš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š** เฉˆโœฉโ€ง โ† In which...
16.6K 681 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... โš ๏ธ Warnings โš ๏ธ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
18.5K 1.6K 34
โ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐’๐จ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง the next to be-king falls inlove with his newfound fox-hybrid friend ๐˜๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง. While Prince ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ has complicat...