Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 55: End of the Day

2.8K 178 62
By showerofgrace

When the large family arrives at the Jeon mansion after the shopping trip, Jimin stares at all of the bags of designer clothing that Yoongi bought for him.

"Did we get everything that you wanted?" Yoongi softly asks as he gently wraps his arm around his mate's waist.

"I think we got more than the things I wanted." Jimin mutters as he looks up at his mate.

"Good. I want you to have more than enough." Yoongi smiles and gently kisses his omega's forehead.

"We should have bought stuff for our pup instead of so much for me." Jimin pouts and looks down at his stomach.

"Eomma bought several baby things for our pup." Yoongi responds and points at the many bags that are coming out of his parents' car.

"Really?!" Jimin gasps in shock as he counts the many bags.

"Wookie, do you like this?" Jungkook asks as he hands his son the coat that he bought for his son.

"Yes!" Jaewook shouts in excitement and holds onto the warm coat.

"All of my Wookie's clothes are black." Taehyung mumbles as he unpacks the bags of clothes they bought.

"Is that okay?" Jungkook nervously asks and looks up at his mate.

"He's going to be the most handsome little pup." Taehyung smiles and holds up the black sweater he is folding.

"I only wear black, so that's all that I know looks good." Jungkook mutters and looks at the black clothes that Taehyung is folding.

"That is perfect. I know that Wookie will love the clothes. Every pup wants to match their parents." Taehyung gets up and walks over to his nervous mate then sits down next to Jungkook and holds his hand.

"Wookie, do you like your clothes?" Jungkook asks as he watches Jaewook adorably rummage through the clothes they bought for him.

"Love! Wookie love!" Jaewook happily exclaims and hugs a large bundle of clothing.

"Good." Jungkook sighs in relief and smiles as his son plays with his clothes.

As they put Jaewook's clothing in their closet, Taehyung wonders who the female alpha was from before. He had noticed how she had looked and Jungkook and seemed to personally know him.

"Taehyung, what is on your mind?" Jungkook asks when he notices that his mate seems to be thinking about something.

"The female alpha from before, do you know her?" Taehyung asks and looks up at his mate.

"I do. I rutted with her once; however, I told her and the others that there was nothing more to it than needing someone during my ruts. Plus, I only ever was with anyone once." Jungkook explains.

"Oh okay. That makes sense then." Taehyung mumbles and nods his head. "Were your rut partners able to handle your ruts?"

"Not really. I always had three or four partners for each rut." Jungkook barely mutters as embarrassment floods him.

"Oh, well now you will only need one. You have me." Taehyung smiles and hugs his embarrassed mate.

"My ruts are pretty rough and can get violent at times. That is why I am worried about you."

"I am Jeon Taehyung. I can handle my mate just fine." Taehyung gently kisses his worried mate.

"If I ever hurt you, or if you are scared, call out for Siwon. He will get you out and protect you."

"I trust you, so I know that I will be okay."

By the time that they have put Jaewook's clothes away in their closet, Siwon has arrived with both of his sons. Jin lovingly dotes on the one-year-old beta pup in Siwon's arms.

"Your youngest son is adorable." Jin coos and pinches the pup's soft cheeks.

"His name is Choi Minhyun." Siwon introduces his youngest son to the Kim family.

"It is lovely to meet you, Minhyun." Jin softly holds Minhyun's small hand.

"Minhyun has gotten bigger since I saw him last." Jungkook comments as he and his family walk down the stairs.

"He has grown quite a bit in the past month." Siwon answers and lifts Minhyun's hand to wave at Jungkook.

"Small." Jaewook murmurs as he stares at the pup in Siwon's arms.

"He is very small, so you have to be gentle with him." Taehyung softly tells his son who is curious about the small pup.

"Okay. Wookie be gentle." Jaewook mutters and walks over to Siwon with his eyes on the small pup.

As Jaewook walks over to Siwon, the little beta watches him with big, curious eyes. To Siwon's surprise, his son stretches his hand out to the future Alpha. Siwon kneels down to the ground with his son in his arms and lets Jaewook observe the small beta pup.

"He's a beta. That's why he has a muted scent." Siwon explains to Jaewook.

"Sweet. He smells sweet." Jaewook softly mumbles and reaches his hand out to hold Minhyun's hand.

Chanyeol quietly watches as the alpha pup he tried to befriend quickly bonds with his little brother. As he watches, he wonders how his brother was able to make friends with Jaewook when he wasn't able to.

Siwon looks up at the Pack Alpha as the future Pack Alpha bonds with his beta son. Both fathers look at each other knowing what will happen in the future if Jaewook and Minhyun continue to bond.

"You should bring Minhyun over more often." Jungkook softly smiles at his Beta who has been safely hiding his beta son at home to protect him from others.

"Really? Are you sure?" Siwon asks as he continues to look at Jungkook.

"I am sure." Jungkook answers and softly watches his son bond with the beta pup. "Wookie and Yeol can protect Minhyun together."

"Do betas have a hard time in Ignis?" Taehyung asks as he listens to Jungkook's and Siwon's conversation.

"Betas were not allowed to mate in Ignis because they have muted scents. However, I changed that when I became the Alpha." Jungkook explains and looks at his mate. "Ignis really was no place to bring my mate to."

"I am so proud of you." Taehyung smiles and lovingly kisses his brave mate.

"That is why the number of betas in this pack are so low." Namjoon mutters as he realizes that Ignis is mostly made up of alphas and female omegas.

"Omegas were used to breed while betas were stopped from being able to have families of their own. It was a truly horrid place to live." Jungkook sighs and looks at the small beta pup in Siwon's arms.

"Siwon, thank you for trusting us enough to introduce Minhyun to us." Taehyung softly tells the relieved father.

"Thank you for your kindness, Luna." Siwon answers and smiles up at the Luna of Ignis with teary eyes.

"Jungkook, thank you for waiting to bring Taehyung here." Yoongi's eyes fill with immense gratitude as he looks at his younger brother's mate.

"I will never do anything that will harm Taehyung. I knew that I needed to reform the pack laws before bringing Taehyung from Aestas to Ignis." Jungkook lovingly wraps his arm around his mate's waist.

"Ignis has been through much pain over the past twenty years. I am sure that the pack is grateful to have you as the Pack Alpha." Namjoon proudly smiles at Jungkook.

"I hope that Taehyung and I are able to bring happiness and prosperity to Ignis. I want Jaewook to inherit a pack that is accepting and kind." Jungkook explains and looks at his son who is still holding the beta pup's hand.

"With you two guiding Pack Ignis, I know that Ignis will prosper and be at peace." Yongjoon smiles as he proudly looks at his grandson and his grandson's mate.

"Thank you." Jungkook and Taehyung respectfully bow to Yongjoon.

Before anyone can say anything else, Jimin suddenly runs off to the restroom as quickly as possible. Yoongi quickly follows after to care for his mate.

"I do not miss being pregnant." Jin chuckles and shakes his head then goes to the kitchen to make Jimin warm honey water.

"It is definitely a blessing to not be able to get pregnant." Taehyung grimaces as Jimin's pained sounds of vomiting fill the mansion.

"Do you want to play with Minhyun?" Siwon softly asks Jaewook who has still not let go of the beta pup.

"Yes." Jaewook quietly mumbles and watches as Siwon sets his pup on the floor.

"Wookie, be gentle since Minhyun is a pup." Taehyung reminds his son and sits down on the floor with them.

As Jaewook quietly plays with Minhyun, Chanyeol walks over and sits next to Taehyung. He desperately wants to be Jaewook's friend.

Namjoon quietly watches with a smile as his grandson plays with Minhyun. As he watches them play, he realizes that it is time to make dinner for his very large family, so he quietly goes to the kitchen and begins preparing the food.

"Is there anything that I can help you with?" Jungkook asks his father-in-law as he walks into the kitchen. 

"Sure. Would you peel and cut the potatoes for me?" Namjoon responds and points to the washed potatoes.

"Of course." Jungkook smiles and walks over to the potatoes.

"Appa, what would you like me to do?" Yoongi asks when he walks into the kitchen.

"You can cut the onions." Namjoon answers and hands his son a bag of onions. "How is Jimin feeling?"

"He's better. Eomma told me to come in here and help you while he cares for Jimin." Yoongi explains and begins cutting the onions.

"That's good." Namjoon hums and marinates the meat.

As they cook, Jaewook walks into the kitchen to find his father then hugs Jungkook's leg. Jungkook smiles and picks up his son then continues to help Namjoon with preparing dinner. While they cook, Jaewook quietly watches them. As he watches them cook, he grows sleepy and tangles his small hand in his father's hair then falls asleep.

"Would you like for me to hold him?" Taehyung asks when he walks into the kitchen and sees his son sleeping in his mate's arms.

"Sure." Jungkook answers as Taehyung carefully pries Jaewook's fingers out of Jungkook's hair.

"Our little Wookie has had a long day." Taehyung softly hums and rocks their sleeping pup in his arms.

"His bruises are healing." Jungkook points out with relief flooding him.

"Thank god." Taehyung gently kisses Jaewook's forehead in relief.

"Here, have him drink this for dinner." Jin tells the young parents when he walks into the kitchen and walks over to the large pot of bone broth. "It will help him continue to heal. This is what I used to make for you two when you would get sick." Jin explains as he stirs the broth.

"I remember." Yoongi smiles as the warm scent of the broth his mother made fills the kitchen.

As Jungkook breathes in the comforting scent of the bone broth, he wonders what it must have been like to have a loving mother who would care for him. He looks over at his sleeping son and watches as Taehyung lovingly rocks him and hums a sweet lullaby. It must be very comforting to have a loving parent. It must be even more comforting to have two loving parents. I will do my best to make sure that Wookie has two loving parents. I don't know what it is like to be loved by parents, but I will make sure to do my best for Wookie. I will love him the way that I wished to be loved.

"Everything is ready." Namjoon's announcement snaps Jungkook from his thoughts.

"Jimin should probably drink the broth too. I doubt that he will be able to keep anything down at the moment." Jin suggests and pours a bowl of broth for Jaewook and a bowl for Jimin.

"That is a good idea. If Jimin is still hungry later, I'll make him porridge with the broth you made." Namjoon responds and carries the dishes to the large table.

When Taehyung sits at the table, Jaewook wakes up and sleepily looks around the dining room. The sleepy pup smiles when he sees that his mother is holding him then happily snuggles into Taehyung's warm arms.

"Did my little Wookie sleep well?" Taehyung softly asks as he gently rocks his pup.

"Yes." Jaewook sleepily answers while continuing to stare at his mother.

Once everyone is seated at the table, they begin to eat and talk about various subjects. Taehyung has Jaewook sit up in his lap then hands him the spoon.

"Halmeoni made the broth for you." Taehyung tells his son and helps him drink the soup.

"Yummy." Jaewook happily coos and finishes the broth that Jin made for him.

When Jin hears Jaewook's satisfied coo, he smiles in relief then looks over at Jimin to make sure that the pregnant omega is doing okay. To his relief, Jimin is happily drinking the broth.

"Alpha Jeon, I apologize for interrupting!" The Gamma shouts as she quickly runs into the mansion.

"What is wrong?" Jungkook asks and reaches his hand over to his mate and protectively places his hand on Taehyung's knee.

"Alpha Lee of Pack Sangum is at the border with his Beta and Gamma." She explains and hands Jungkook a letter from Alpha Lee.

Jungkook quickly opens the letter and reads its contents. "He wishes to come and congratulate us." Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

"Scary." Jaewook mumbles when he smells the scent of the alpha who abused him coming from the letter in his father's hand.

"We should meet with him, but we should leave Wookie here. Is there a meeting place where we can meet him?" Taehyung suggests as he protectively tightens his grip around his son.

"We can bring him to the pack meeting hall. That is where many meetings are held." Jungkook responds and looks at his pup with worry.

"Don't worry. Leave Wookie with us. We will keep him as calm as possible." Jin tells them and walks over to Taehyung to take Jaewook from him.

"Okay. Thank you, Eomma." Taehyung sighs in relief and hands Jaewook to his mother.

"Wookie, Eomma and Appa have to go and meet someone. Is it okay if you stay here with Halmeoni and Harabeoji?" Taehyung softly asks his stressed son.

"Minhyun can stay here with Jaewook. I am sure that will help keep him calm." Siwon suggests and watches as Jaewook calms down when he sees the beta pup.

"That is a good idea." Jungkook stands up from his seat and reaches his hand down to his mate.

"Yoongi and I will come with you. Alpha Lee needs to know that you have Aestas by your side." Namjoon stands up and looks at his oldest son.

"Thank you." Jungkook respectfully bows to Namjoon.

"Let's go and see what he wants."

-photo edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.3K 15
Two gorgeous duos live an inseparable life with their best friend. But underneath the beauty lies a secret, a dangerous secret. _ This is a story cr...
1K 60 6
In which Jeongguk gets his hair cute by a little twink
8.2K 166 6
where tattoo artist jungkook falls for art student taehyung. ⬆️kook ‼️mature content
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...