Gravity

נכתב על ידי withGrammarly

Kakashi's life was complicated enough. He was an Omega who lost his mate when Kakashi had only been a child... עוד

Prologue
Danger
Mr. Kidnapper
Omega and Alpha
Lifetime of Lost Comfort
Bonded
Deal or No Deal
Lies and Trickery
Evidence of Past and Present Misdeeds
Distant Joy
Shock
A Nightmare by the Name of Itachi Uchiha
The Big Test
Never Alone
Of News and Pups
Surprise Visit
A Perfect Night for a World so Fake
Idle Time
Burnt Toast (Mr. Kidnapper Can't Cook)
No Teamwork Doesn't make the Dreamwork
Might Guy
A Little Heartbeat
The Forest of Death
Emotional Baggage
A Snake and a Mr. Kidnapper
Sakura vs Ino (Alternative Title: Sakura's been practising her punches!)
Your Poison
Learning and Healing
Chapter 30: A Talk with the Dead
Calm Before the Storm

Lost and Found

228 12 0
נכתב על ידי withGrammarly

Obito teleported back into the room he and Kakashi had been sharing for the past week. His mate was sitting by the window, sipping tea, but his attention was now on Obito. Kakashi was healing well, his injures were almost all gone, it was just his chakra levels that needed to finish recovering now.

Sadly he couldn't keep Kakashi here for much longer. Kakashi's Omega was back under control, and pleasuring him into an oblivious mess whenever he began to ask questions was getting more difficult. Obito could still do it, he was Kakashi's mate, but it took more time and effort. Effort Obito needed to use elsewhere.

He had managed brief visits to Akatsuki and to the Mizukage, but he needed to get back into action soon.

It wasn't only that, Kakashi's pack were looking for him. The hounds had split across the Land of Fire, scouting out for signs of him. Sure, they were in the Land of Water, but Kakashi's hounds weren't slackers.

They were protective and relentless, no matter how many years had gone by. They would look everywhere for Kakashi, even if it was just for a body, or to avenge his death. But the contract between Kakashi and his hounds would be intact, considering Kakashi was alive and well. Pakkun would know that.

"You're being tracked," Obito said.

Kakashi startled. "Kumo?"

"No, your hounds." Obito smiled. "They're very loyal."

"Yeah. We're a pack," Kakashi said fondly, softening.

Obito could feel Kakashi's joy, a little hesitant with concern, but he was relieved too. Ah, Kakashi wasn't entirely confident they'd come after him, or would be allowed to. No one from Konoha had officially tried to track him down after all.

Unofficially however, Guy and his genin team, the wood user from ANBU (Kinoe who was renamed Tenzo), and Izumi Uchiha were with Pakkun, trying to find Kakashi.

It definitely wasn't a sanctioned mission. There was no way the Third Hokage was senile enough to let a genin team come after Kakashi. So that meant the Hokage hadn't been planning to send anyone at all then? Typical.

"You will be relieved to know that I will be bringing you to Pakkun then."

Kakashi frowned. "How do you know Pakkun's name?"

"I have my ways." Obito smirked. "I also know Might Guy followed him, bringing along his genin team, your ANBU companion, Tenzo, was it? And Izumi Uchiha-"

"What?" Kakashi gasped. "Why the hell-"

"Would they be so reckless?" Obito mused. "They must really like having you around."

Kakashi glowered. "What are you planning?"

"A trade. You, Kakashi Hatake the Copy Ninja, for something else highly valuable," Obito said, eyeing Kakashi. "Although, I feel like I might be getting the raw end of the deal. I've been enjoying your company."

Kakashi snorted. "I noticed."

Obito softened, reaching out to brush Kakashi's cheek. "This has been the best week I've had in a long time, Kakashi. Thank you, and I'm sorry that everything turned out so chaotic. It wasn't my intention to bond to you, or have sex with you, no matter how lovely you are."

"I'm not that..." Kakashi trailed off, he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed. "Um, thank you?"

"You need to learn to accept compliments better," Obito sighed. "But I suppose that will be for another time. For now, I need you to sleep."

Kakashi flinched back, but froze when Obito activated his Sharingan. He sent Kakashi off into a deep sleep, dreaming away peacefully under his genjutsu. He made sure to make Kakashi forget all about the Sharingan Obito used on him, before scooping him out the chair and carrying him back to bed.

He'd sleep for a while, giving Obito enough time to prepare for the meeting with the Konoha squad. Obito bound Kakashi's chakra with chakra suppression seals, before tying his wrists together, then binding his ankles.

It would keep Kakashi secure and not let him put up much of a struggle. Obito didn't want him to get hurt during this exchange, and Kakashi would put himself endanger if it meant protecting Konoha.

No, better to keep him restrained for his own good.

Obito scanned the room, making sure nothing important would be left behind. There was Kakashi's other yukata. The green one. Full of their Omega's scent. Obito absorbed it into Kamui, but after that there was nothing else important in the room. Obito carefully withdrew the genjutsu from Kakashi's mind. It would take a bit for him to wake up, but negotiations with Konoha would go better if Kakashi could prove he was unharmed.

He went off to deal with the owner of the inn, erasing his memories of Obito's and Kakashi's presence, before returning to his room. By that point Kakashi was beginning to stir. Obito sat down at the edge of the bed, brushing his hand through Kakashi's hair, teasing out the knots. Kakashi tugged sleepily at the restraints, shaking his head.

"What happened?" Kakashi grumbled.

"I needed you to sleep for a bit," Obito said, sitting him up. "We've got some old friends of yours that would love to see you."

Kakashi shook his head again, trying to get rid of any lasting fogginess, blinking slowly. "Whatever you want... They won't give you it so easily..."

"You truly underestimate your worth." Obito frowned, but sighed and pulled down Kakashi's mask to press a gentle kiss against his lips. "You'll learn better someday. In another life. I'll make sure of it."

Kakashi's brows furrowed, but Obito pulled up his mask, settling it back into place. "Let's go," he said, and took Kakashi's arm.

He pulled them both into Kamui's dimension.

.::.

There was a familiarity about this place. Kakashi had never seen it before, he would know if he had, after all, the grey everything was quite memorable. But there was something about it that felt like it was apart of him.

"Where are we?" Kakashi frowned.

Mr. Kidnapper glanced back at him. "Nowhere that would concern you yet. Perhaps one day, but for now you aren't ready."

"Ready?" Kakashi grimaced. "Has anyone told you how cryptic you are, Mr. Kidnapper?"

Mr. Kidnapper sighed. "Still going with that name, huh?"

"Well if you told me what your name is-"

"It doesn't matter," Mr. Kidnapper said. "Now, you will stay here while I go meet with your fellow Konoha ninja. When they're ready to negotiate I shall bring you out. Do try to behave yourself, alright?"

Kakashi huffed. "I make no promises."

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't," Mr. Kidnapper said dryly, then disappeared.

Kakashi immediately started to try and work on his restraints. He needed to get away from Mr. Kidnapper so Guy and the others didn't do anything reckless trying to get him back. Although, none of them could probably fight off Mr. Kidnapper. He was strong and if what Mr. Kidnapper said was right, Guy's genin were with them. He trusted Tenzo, Guy and Izumi to protect themselves, but they made it dangerous for themselves by bringing the pups-

Dammit, what the hell was Guy thinking?

His Omega cooed happily though. They came for us!

Kakashi softened. They did. It was nice, but they shouldn't have. It wasn't a sanctioned mission. The Hokage wouldn't allow Guy to bring the pups otherwise. If they all made it back to Konoha they would be in so much trouble.

Doesn't matter what the Hokage thinks. We're pack mates. We protect each other. Minato Sensei would be proud.

Kakashi snorted. Oh yes, he would be proud that Kakashi had almost been kidnapped by Kumo, then was kidnapped by someone even more dangerous, and shared his heat with them. Then even worse, bonded to them.

His Omega hummed. Okay, no. He'd panic and then get possessive because we're his pup.

Yeah, that sounded about right.

He remembered the time when he had been used as bait during the war. Kakashi had been about six years old, a six year old Omega pup, which was a temptation rarely anybody would pass up on kidnapping during a war. His Sensei hadn't been about, out on his own mission, so another jonin took Kakashi with him, and Kakashi obediently went because it was his orders. The jonin and his squad had disarmed him and left him bound and gagged in the streets, growling about the 'waste of space Hatake pup'. He nor his squad didn't come to rescue him when a group of Kumo ninjas found him and began to drag him off.

They hadn't been using him as bait. They were actively trying to get rid of him.

Thankfully Minato somehow had overheard the plan, raced back from his mission and slaughtered every enemy ninja between him and Kakashi. Kakashi had never smelled such an angry onslaught of Alpha before, and the murderous scent had turned on his own comrades. That was the first time Kakashi had seen a feral Alpha, and it had left him shivering.

Minato had left the Konoha ninja alive, but not without harm. Kakashi had heard bones breaking and so much screaming. He had kept his eyes shut tight though, because that's what his Sensei had told him to do. He only opened them when ordered, and by that point Minato had him away from the abandoned village, untied, and sat on his hip for the rest of the way home.

That squad had never made it back to Konoha. It had taken Kakashi a while to realise he never saw them again in fact.

This had been the one and only time he had seen Minato yell at the Hokage. It was also the first time he saw Kushina snap, and her eyes turn red.

It was also the last time he was allowed to stay alone at the Hatake Estate. Kakashi would either be in Minato's and Kushina's apartment, or they would be in the estate with him. Without fail though Kakashi would end up in one of Minato's nest, because for some reason Minato was the one who liked making nests, despite being an Alpha. Kushina hated doing it, said she always 'made them wrong', so it was officially Minato's job.

Minato had been possessive and angry for weeks, and Kushina had been just as bad. Outwardly Kakashi protested the treatment, because he wasn't supposed to be 'babied', but his pup half loved the affection, and had been feeling anxious without it.

I miss them.

Kakashi deflated. He missed them too.

.::.

Izumi stopped, just at the same time Pakkun, Guy and Tenzo did. Guy's team hid their presences rather well, blending in against the trees, but not as well as the rest of them did. The lightest of footsteps had dropped down on to the grass below. Neji startled. The Alpha pup had kept his Byakugan active for quite some time now to scout out the way, but it seemed he was taken by surprise.

"He just came from nowhere," Neji breathed out, keeping his voice carefully low.

Guy's eyes narrowed. "Pakkun, does his scent-"

"He's got his scent blocked," Pakkun admitted. "But that teleportation speed took your pup's eyes by surprise, so undoubtedly it's him."

"No need to hide in the trees," a man with a deep voice, called from down below. "I know you're here for your Omega."

Guy twitched, Izumi signalled for him to stay the fuck still, but the Alpha leapt from the trees with a snarl. He landed not too far from the man, stance ready to take a leap into a fight.

"You fiend!" Guy spat. "Where have you taken my friend?"

"Kakashi Hatake is fine for the moment," the man drawled out. "Now, how about the rest of your squad? Three genin, Kakashi's hound, Izumi Uchiha, and the wood user."

Izumi tsked. How the hell did he know Tenzo was here too? Tenzo had been staying far back from them, so even if the guy had scouted them out, he shouldn't have sensed Tenzo.

Pakkun climbed on to her shoulder and she dropped down, the three genin at her side. Lee and Tenten startled when they saw Tenzo, the pair stammering.

"Where did he come from?" Tenten screeched.

"He's been here the entire time," Neji said. "I saw him with my Byakugan days ago."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier-" Lee cried.

Izumi sighed. "Not the time, pups."

"Indeed," the man said. "I'm here to negotiate Kakashi Hakake's release."

Izumi frowned. What the hell could this guy probably want for Kakashi's release? Tenzo eyed her, but she shrugged and stepped forward.

"Good to hear," Izumi said, smiling easily. "But we have to ask, where is Kakashi? We're here for him after all, and it also depends on what you want. We're kind of limited on our offers right now. Unless you want a pup. I've suddenly been surrounded by three of them."

Lee yelped. "Don't sell us off to somebody!"

Tenten nodded, eyes wide with horror. "Yeah, that's horrible, Izumi-san!"

She swore the masked man snorted. "I'm fine in that regard. But I suppose you're right. Negotiations would go slow if your objective isn't here."

Pakkun tensed on her shoulder.

A swirl came from the man's eye, and barely a second later Kakashi was whirled into existence right before their eyes. Kakashi's chakra was sealed, she felt that immediately. He was unarmed, dressed in a very pretty yukata, a pretty expensive one too, huh. His hands were bound in front of him, as were his ankles, with only enough give for Kakashi to stand without too much hindrance.

He looked refreshed, as if just coming back from a well deserved holiday, which let's face it. Kakashi always needed one. The guy was relentless.

But his scent. It was different. Kakashi's lingered there, but it was as if it was embraced by another scent, one of fire and smoke, yet somehow earthy.

Oh shit. Kakashi was bonded.

Bonded couple scents tended to take on their lovers' scent for a week or two, and the scent on Kakashi was strong.

Pakkun's claws dug into her shoulder, and a low growl escaped him.

He had smelled the change too.

But Kakashi had been well taken care of, and his scent wasn't stressed. Annoyed, yes, but not distressed.

Who the hell was this guy?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
3.7K 129 2
[R18] Canon Divergence, Romance & Fluff (Jounin Kakashi x Akatsuki Tobi) Kakashi was prepared to be alone in his room and sulk on his birthday. What...
8.4K 252 120
Twitter @FuqOutta IG @ASelfishSymone AO3 @Lovelyselfish Discord: https://discord.gg/MMWWZVtw If anyone wants to talk about the book or give me sugges...
39.4K 1K 16
Kakashi's boyfriend disappears after a battle. 6 months later Kakashi goes the graves and mourns over everyone he had lost. The clouds cry. Kakashi g...