Married a cook in the 1960s

Da CNovel_Reader

Married a cook in the 1960s (六零年代嫁厨子) Author: Gongzijia https://www.shukw.com/book/95049/ https://www.quanben... Altro

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-128

Chapter 56-60

3.4K 41 7
Da CNovel_Reader

Chapter 56

Wang Ying was a little surprised: "Do you want Xinghua to be a midg?"

Wu Guihua: "Not very good. I think it's better to send someone to learn craftsmanship by asking her to do housework at home for many years."

Wang Ying hesitated a little: "But the job of the mid-birth attendant..."

It's not that Wang Ying has any opinions, but at this time, it is generally believed that the work of midows should be done by women who have given birth.

If the unmarried little girl does this, I'm afraid she will be accused of being gosss.

Since Wu Guihua has made up her mind to send her daughter as a midnaughter, she naturally takes this factor into account.

However, she also said, "What's the matter? Young girls see more things and don't lose. I think that the job of a midwive is good, and making money is the second. The main thing is to know something. Over the years, it is also a skill that can settle down."

Wu Guihua is not cowardly, although she knows what Wang Ying means.

This rural woman has to see a little blood when she gives birth to a child. There are unreasonable families such as Tian Dazhu's family, and they also have to tear up their internal tore up their families. Housework is mixed with work, which is very bad.

For unmarried girls, it is inevitable that they are not so enthusiastic about getting married and having children.

Wu Guihua thinks, what is this? First of all, ask Xinghua to read more and listen to it, so as not to get angry.

Wang Ying listened to Wu Guihua, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she asked Tian Xinghua, "What do you think of Xinghua herself?"

No matter how small the adults say, they still have to see if the children are happy or not. Later, the obstetrics and gynecology department has been the hardest hit by doctors. Although there are few now, it is also very bad in case of one. Besides, this work is also tiring. It is generally a day to give birth, which is very hard.

Tian Xinghua is much shyer than Wu Guihua, but she is also a clear person under the influence of Wu Guihua.

Hearing Wang Ying's question, he nodded and replied, "Sister Wang Ying, I'd like to."

She doesn't understand, but there are living examples around her.

One is Wang Ying and the other is Bai Ling. Wu Guihua took them out all day to compare that Tian Xinghua leaned towards Wang Ying almost without much hesitation.

If... like Sister Wang Ying, she can have a craft and her own small home, such a day is the ideal life for Tian Xinghua as a farm girl.

Seeing that both mother and daughter were very active, Wang Ying agreed, "The apricot blossoms and I would recognize the medicinal herbs first. After a while, the health clinic will train the midnterns, and then go and try it."

In fact, this matter has little to do with her. Barefoot doctors and midwives are not superiors and subordinates, but are in charge of different colleagues. But since Wu Guihua brought her daughter to Wang Ying first, she must want Wang Ying to take her daughter, hoping to pass the exam smoothly and become a midwive.

Wang Ying responded and made Wu Guihua so happy that she didn't know what to say.

Just like sending children to school, she kept saying good words, "That's fine! I'll ask her to come and give you a hand tomorrow. You can arrange her at will. Give her all the work of running errands. I don't need her to do it at home. You just ask her to bring you tea and pass water. If you are too busy at home, just call me. If there is anything that is not done properly, you can directly teach you not to be polite..."

Wang Ying is really in charge. If she takes care of it, she will definitely rest assured of this matter. Wu Guihua felt that she was very lucky. If the girl could learn it, wouldn't she be half a public family in the future?

Guan Wangying also called the master. Since he is a master, isn't it normal to do some work?

Don't say it was in the old society. Even now, you have to find someone to learn craftsmanship.

And in less than a few years of grinding, the master may not be able to teach the true skills smoothly.

Wang Ying: "Look at what you said, I'm just helping to take care of people. How can I say so?"

Wang Ying's impression of Wu Guihua has always been very good. For the first time she had a conflict with Li Chunjuan, Wu Guihua just talked to help her. Although it was from the perspective of not dealing with Li Chunjuan, Wang Ying always fell in love with her.

Tian Xinghua was also very excited and immediately assured Wang Ying, "Sister Ying, I will study hard!"

Wang Ying: "Well, I believe you!"

Xinghua graduated from junior high school. She can read without saying anything, and she is also smart to look at people. Wang Ying thinks it's okay. The brigade can't have no midgives all the time. Autumn is coming soon. At that time, they will pile up to have children. What if everyone comes to her? She may not be able to take care of her alone.

After talking about the apricot blossoms, Wang Ying mentioned her thoughts.

"It's almost the hottest time. I think that our brigade will hold a few meetings to prevent heatstroke and cool down, and talk about some health epidemics, so as not to make trouble if you eat something unclean."

What Wang Ying didn't say was that she didn't think the hail at the beginning of this year was a good thing.

This is not her superstitious thinking, but under normal circumstances, natural disasters are easy to accompany the epidemic.

The hailstone of the year was large, and the upper and lower reaches of the small rivers were affected. Hailstone hit not only house crops, but also some livestock and poultry. If it is not handled well, it is easy to breed epidemics when the weather is hot. Down the river, it is hard to say whether anyone will be infected.

Wang Ying: "I don't think it will take long. I guess the health center will also carry out relevant work. Let's put the work ahead and prevent and treat it early. Especially for children, it is not advisable to go up the mountains and eat randomly in summer. Establish the hygienic habits at the entrance as soon as possible.

Wang Ying's words made Wu Guihua nod repeatedly. This is a good thing. It's good for the families of the brigade, especially those with children. In previous years, it has indeed happened that Wang Ying said that the child went up the mountain to touch something to eat. Either the bee sting or the snake bitten it. Some of the dishes at home were broken and they were eaten according to them. As a result, all the family were dehydrated.

Wu Guihua agreed, "Let me arrange it! However, are you talking about our meeting?

Wang Ying: "Let me start, you'd better arrange it later. It's better to change the form so that everyone can accept it."

Wang Ying felt that if she said this kind of conference by herself, the members might not be able to remember it. It was best to find some ways that everyone could accept it.

"You can find a few young people to perform, or find a few educated youths to make a smooth play, or just ask a few children to play, which can also increase everyone's interest."

At this time, there is a lot of work in the field. After working every day, everyone wants to spread out home and don't want to move. If you really start to be serious, I guess there will be more people coming. But it would be very attractive if you were sleed or asked the children to play.

There is no radio in the countryside. Everyone is still very attentive to the fun. Who doesn't want to watch it?

Wu Guihua's eyes were shining, and Wang Ying's advice was real. Wu Guihua, who thought about it alone, knew that everyone would definitely go to win the game.

It was also after she became a women director that everyone is becoming more and less enthusiastic about this kind of meeting. Every time, she has to ask four times to get together.

That's a good idea! Although it has changed its form, it's just like watching movies. Everyone is not disgusted by watching the fun.

Wu Guihua went in a hurry and was ready to take this news to the captain and the secretary to discuss it.

Wang Ying also began to recognize medicinal herbs with apricot blossoms. She decided to recognize all the common medicinal herbs first, and then take apricot blossoms to learn the massage for the pregnant woman to recuperate the fetal position.

Wang Ying was also gratified by the seriousness of apricot blossoms.

Only Cheng Yu is a little sour.

Cheng Yu tried her best to stuff herself into Wang Ying's arm while Wang Ying was looking at her, muttering, "I thought I was the only one who learned to recognize medicinal herbs with Sister Ying."

Why does Wang Ying accept another apprentice now?

Cheng Yu muttered, "I should have been from the elder sister..."

Wang Ying knocked on her head with a smile: "But don't you want to be in the corner? I will be a master, but I will follow me as a doctor all my life. Have you figured it out? If you think about it, you can be a senior sister.

Cheng Yu, a girl, is now having fun in the back mountain. I don't know if she ate well. Her voice is clear. Occasionally, she gives Wang Yingliang a clear voice once or twice, and she listens very gentle and melodious.

Cheng Shufen saw that Cheng Yu also changed from the original love of relying on each other to the current hope.

Cheng Yu felt confident that sooner or later she would be a corner, and she had to carry the corner!

When Wang Ying said so, Cheng Yu could only sigh and pretended to be "Alas, what's the blame? I'm too excellent. The medicinal herbs are well recognized, and the play is also well sung. It's hard to take care of both sides!"

Cheng Shufen and Wang Ying both laughed. Cheng Shufen said, "It makes you beautiful. It's much more difficult to learn medicine than singing opera. If you recognize a medicinal herb is the beginning, and there is a prescription behind it. If you really want to learn from Sister Ying, you don't learn less than you sing opera."

Lord Cheng Yu said, "Forget it, I'd better sing. I'm going to be a role."

In fact, it's not easy to study medicine. It's okay to recite medicinal herbs. The main reason is that Cheng Yu feels that her education level is not high. As soon as she heard Cheng Shufen's prescription, she has a headache, and she doesn't like to write!

Now Cheng Shufen takes her and Daya Erya to read. She is the oldest and has the ugliest handwriting. On the contrary, Daya usually writes neatly. Erya secretly told her that she was serious to see Daya rowing on the ground with branches after she went back.

Cheng Yu felt that she couldn't do it. She really couldn't.

In the process of Wang Ying's jokes, she began to tell Cheng Yu and Cheng Shufen to talk about hygiene at the meeting, and neither of them could participate. Wang Ying came to tell them first.

He told Cheng Yu a few medicinal herbs, and asked Cheng Yu to take them off by herself. Then he would boil water and sprinkle everything he drank. Cheng Yu nodded and said that she remembered it.

Then Wang Ying went to Qianjuhua again. Qian Juhua is now very energetic to raise pigs.

Tian Youfu came a few days ago and was very satisfied with her progress in raising pigs. Look at the big fat pigs in the pigsty, they are all fat, much more decent than the members themselves.

Tian Youfu also said that the pig raised by Qian Juhua is good. After a while, he first took out a branch and gave it to the members. If the pig could reach 150 catties, he would give Qian Chrysanthemum the highest work point.

You know, there are only a few people who can earn full points in a day. Most people can't earn the highest points.

Money chrysanthemum can get full of wages by raising pigs, but she was very happy.

When Wang Ying came, she was still puzzled that she didn't see Da Ya Erya.

Qian Juhua: "The two of them went out to play."

Qian Juhua doesn't like to associate with people in the brigade, but she thinks that children still need to go out more. In the past, I was at Tian Dazhu's house, and Daya Erya didn't go out much out to play. She usually shrank at home. Now she is much more lively by Cheng Yu. Qian Juhua doesn't want to watch her two daughters patronize her to help her, and often sends people out to play.

Wang Ying looked at the little girl on the back of Qian Juhua. Although the little girl was born prematurely, she was well raised. At this time, she was already a chubby doll.

She opened her big black eyes on Qian Juhua's back and turned left and right to see people, neither crying nor making trouble.

Wang Ying looked at Xiren and hugged her. Qian Juhua's two daughters were not very fine. Now that the child is taken care of her alone, she has experienced a little pleasure of raising the child.

In retrospect, Daya Erya didn't like to make trouble when she was a child. All three girls came to repay their kindness and never tortured her.

Wang Ying checked Xiaoya's body smoothly and said something in Qian Juhua's expectant eyes, so that Qian Juhua let her heart down.

Qian Juhua held her daughter very sorry: "Now sometimes I feel that I was too sorry for Daya and Erya... At that time, I didn't treat them very well."

At that time, she was full of thinking about her son. She treated her daughter just to raise her daughter. She was really not a competent mother.

Wang Ying advised, "It's not too late. Besides, you didn't have a good time at that time."

With such an unreasonable mother-in-law and sister-in-law who wants to make trouble, the man is still confused, and Qian Juhua herself is also full of songs.

What else do you have to say? Da Ya Erya will be back.

Wang Ying and Qian Juhua casually said that they were about to leave. Daya Erya insisted on coming to see her off abnormally.

Walking out of Qian Juhua's house, Daya hesitated and didn't know how to open her mouth, and Erya looked angry.

Wang Ying sighed, "What's wrong?"

This is to be sent to her again and to pull her face. There must be something to say.

Before Daya opened her mouth, Erya rushed and said, "We just saw my father... Tian Dazhu!"

Erya looked disgusted, "He said he was getting married, so she immediately gave birth to a younger brother for me and asked me and my sister if they wanted to go back."

Chapter 57

Wang Ying really doesn't know that Tian Dazhu is going to marry his wife.

Since Qian Juhua's divorce, Wang Ying has not paid much attention to the news of Tian Dazhu's family. Tian Dazhu has always been working honestly and has been much estranged from the people in the brigade.

The people in the brigade broke their mouths. After all, it was Qian Juhua's divorce. Didn't it be the woman who gave the man a divorce?

Therefore, Qian Juhua's reputation is not good, but Tian Dazhu, who was abandoned by his wife, is not much better.

Especially Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law and Tian Dazhu's mother-in-law were here. Wang Ying really didn't expect Tian Dazhu to get married so soon.

After all, he is so cowardly that he seems to be destined to be dedicated to his brother's family by his eccentric old woman stuck around his neck.

Wang Ying herself felt that Tian Dazhu had to work in her brother's house for at least several years, and it was estimated that Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law would not let go and ask this man to marry his wife. With such a good labor force, Tian Dazhu's mother's designation can't make people relax. If she is not sucked by Tian Erzhu's family, she definitely can't let anyone go.

And even if you marry a wife, Tian Dazhu's wife will definitely choose, and the person she is looking for will not be as capable as Qian Juhua.

How long has it been since Tian Dazhu is ready to get married and have children?

Erya held her anger: "He said that the two of us followed our mother and were easily bullied. Let's go back and follow him. In the future, our younger brother will support us."

Wang Ying was speechless. The last time she was so speechless was still the last time.

This man is crazy about his son.

However, Wang Ying also had doubts in her heart. She felt that Tian Dazhu didn't seem to be a person who could take the initiative to say such words to her daughter.

That's a person who can't hit three words with a stick. Can he move his mind on his two daughters?

Da Ya, who has been silent, spoke.

"I saw him with Widow Yu the other day. He helped Widow Yu carry water..."

Wang Ying: ...

This widow Yu is a famous little widow in the brigade. The two widows in the brigade are the most famous. One is the granddow granddow who was stolen by Wang Yaozong. Everyone called her an old widow.

Because the man of the granddow left early, she pulled up her children alone, and she was also very hot and ignored the noise. After her man died, her husband's brother wanted to rob her house and land. She chased most of the commune with a kitchen knife and almost hacked people to death.

After that time, everyone in the brigade knew that this widow granddaughter was not a good mess. Even those who want to take advantage of her widows can only walk around for fear of being poked by the shrew with a knife.

And another little widow, Widow Yu...

The reputation is much ambiguous.

Wang Ying had seen the little widow in winter before. The coat she was wearing was tightly put on her body and strangled out her proud chest. She was still young and squeezed a little red paper on her mouth. The face is plump. When everyone can't be full, Widow Yu stood there full of amorous feelings.

It doesn't matter how beautiful Widow Yu is, but she has a good figure and has never given birth. She is still excellent among a large number of women.

Besides, the reason why Widow Yu is widowed is that Widow Yu's man accidentally fell down when he went up the mountain a few years ago and lost his breath when he was saved. Originally, it was reasonable that if there were no children, Widow Yu would go back to her mother's house and stay for a while.

But Widow Yu has a good relationship with her mother-in-law, and her mother-in-law is also the only one. Widow Yu didn't know why, so she decided not to go back to her mother's house and insisted on guarding her mother-in-law's house.

At the beginning, everyone praised Widow Yu for being a rare person. The man was still guarded and helped the other party take care of her mother. She was a good woman.

Gradually, there were some rumors on the brigade.

Some people saw who went to help Widow Yu carry water in the brigade, some people saw who went to help Widow Yu go to the ground, and lived near Widow Yu's house. It was said that they saw someone in front of Widow Yu's house in the middle of the night.

Speaking of which, no one sees anything practical, but it can't stand the spread of mouth from everyone.

After all, Widow Yu's reputation is not good.

But Widow Yu looked like a good person, still going to and going on the brigade. Occasionally, a man stared at Widow Yu a few more times, which would be pulled by her daughter-in-law.

But it's said that Widow Yu and Tian Dazhu...

Wang Ying is not sure. These two of them are not all the way.

Wang Ying looked at the two children worried on the sidelines, all of which were full of worries.

She asked, "You're afraid that your mother will know about your father's marriage. Are you worried about her?"

Da Ya focused on the next time. She whispered, "Dad is married. Will mom be angry... Do you think the two of us are dragging?"

Wang Ying comforted and said, "Don't think your mother too fragile, and in any case, she won't think you are dragged."

"You see, if your mother thinks you are dragged down, can't she leave you to the Tian family when you get divorced? Do you remember that they had to leave you at that time, but your mother didn't agree.

Da Ya's eyebrows gradually spread. At first, she was nervous when she heard the news of Tian Dazhu's marriage. She was not sad about her father's remarriage, but just worried about Qian Juhua.

Wang Ying encouraged, "You are all great. I don't think you should be afraid. Your mother will definitely not anger you for this."

Wang Ying's firm attitude calmed the two little girls down a little, but Erya was still a little angry.

As for what she is angry, this little girl who is only five years old can't express it accurately, but she is just angry.

Wang Ying coaxed the two people back.

When she got home, she talked to Mrs. Xu patted her thigh and said, "I said I saw Mrs. Yu wearing a new dress a few days ago!" She also said that there were happy events at home, and it was this happy event!"

Mrs. Xu was excited to eat melons and said to Wang Ying, "This old woman has finally found someone she can hold for so many years."

Wang Ying took a handful of melon seeds and sprinkled them on the table and began to knock, and her eyes were shining brightly: "Mother, tell me more about it."

It's not my fault that she is too gossip. There is really no entertainment in the countryside. Even if the projection team comes to play movies, that is, in the commune, their brigade can't show such a good thing. How can you live without melons on such boring days?

Mrs. Xu squeezed a handful of melon seeds and said while eating, "You don't know. This Mrs. Yu is the last thing. Of all the mothers in our brigade, this is the most insidious and cunning.

In order to facilitate Wang Ying's understanding, Mrs. Xu even paved a small example.

"In the early years, when Xu Shuang was young, because Xu Shuang's father was a cook, he was still in a noodle restaurant in the commune. Mrs. Xu always came to me at the beginning. At that time, I was worried about it inside and outside, and I was not wary of people. She is also a common little daughter-in-law, and I have a relationship with her.

"But do you know what happened later? The little girl in her family nodded at the age of 10, and she took the girl with her every time she came.

"I'm looking for the little girl's house. Come and come."

"Who knows that the little girl has come too many times. Every time she gathers to Xu Ming's side. Xu Ming was still studying at that time, she gathered around and added tea and water. What she didn't know, she thought Xu Ming was using people as a little girl."

"I felt uncomfortable, so I mentioned it to her."

"Do you know what this man said?"

Wang Ying's eyes shining: "What are you talking about?"

"She said, she looked at Xu Ming and felt that she would send her little girl as a child daughter-in-law. No matter what I want, I just need to make a small one for Xu Ming at that time."

Wang Ying: "...The country was founded at that time, right?"

"No, it's all new. She's still full of that. Looking at her, I can't see her plan. She just feels that she will send the girl in. At that time, Xu Ming will be unable to say it clearly when he is old. Anyway, it is true, and the new society is not interested in the kind of child daughter-in-law. At that time, it will not be the children's in-laws, but become in-laws, so they will naturally help each other. Speaking of which, it seems to be a loss to send a daughter for free of money, but sooner or later it will be asked back.

Wang Ying: "I can't usually see that she is such a person."

Usually in the brigade, Mrs. Yu looks no different from other old ladies. Who would have thought that it was this kind of person who sold her daughters to find benefits in private?

Mrs. Xu: "Don't be cheated by her. That's not a good thing. I kicked her out of anger at that time and never let her come again. Later, somehow, she picked up a family in the brigade next door and sent her own daughter. Now she is also a son and daughter's family, but who didn't know that she sent her daughter as a child's daughter-in-law at that time. The living standard of that family is not bad, but it has been obvious in recent years. It's all her good daughter who is determined to hollow out her mother-in-law's house.

Mrs. Xu bahed: "This man is a vicious and selfish. She doesn't want her daughter to send out so little to suffer. She just pretends to be sick and asks for something. Even her daughter-in-law was cheated by her to stay.

"As for this time, I want to tell you about Tian Dazhu. Nine times out of ten is still the idea she took behind her back. The old woman is cruel. She takes her daughter-in-law, that is, she is, who is, looking forward to her daughter-in-law to raise her.

Wang Ying: "Then her daughter-in-law can't see it?" Is she willing to be used?"

Mrs. Xu sneered and said, "Her daughter-in-law looks shrewd, but she is actually stupid. Don't be uncomfortable in the past, you said, and you are still jealous of her. Did you think we didn't say it before? How many times have you said that people just think that her mother-in-law is the best mother-in-law in the world, and she doesn't want to remarry even die.

Mrs. Xu tilted her head and thought, "Now she let go and say that she will remarry and keep it. What's the inside story?" I don't think she will take the initiative to choose Tian Dazhu.

There are many bachelors and widowers in the brigade who covet this little widow, and there are more people who carry her underwater. Widow Yu and some people obviously have a beginning and end, and some are purely calling them to work.

Among these people, Widow Yu asked Tian Dazhu to marry?

It's impossible to think about it.

There must be a reason why they have to get married.

Wang Ying thought for a moment and said, "Listen to Tian Dazhu himself, he said that he would have a son soon... Isn't Widow Yu pregnant?"

Mrs. Xu was surprised at first, and then said meaningfully, "That's not easy to say."

Whether it's hard to say whether it's hard to say about the marriage of the two or the child that Widow Yu is pregnant with, it's different opinions.

Wang Ying ate the melon with satisfaction and sighed, "The urban routine is deep, and so is the countryside."

This colorful melon is the same as singing a big play.

Isn't it just singing a big play?

Tian Dazhu is going to marry his wife here.

There are also endless things about the educated youths.

Although Yang Hong held a meeting with educated youths a few days ago, everyone made it clear that none of the educated youths could move into the Xu family except Zhang Ping and Jiang Li. The Xu family is unhappily interested. Besides, what the brigade has decided for a long time is not the turn of some educated youths to do it privately.

In addition to this, Xu Zhiqing and Jiang Lei fainted after fighting for Bai Ling. The inside of the educated youth is also surging.

Although they have their own opinions, the overall male educated youths do not say much about Bai Ling's behavior. On the contrary, they have a lot of opinions on Jiang Lei, and the female educated youths have a deep opinion on Bai Ling. Even Yang Hong and Bai Ling live together are not willing to talk to her.

Bai Ling's angry teeth are itchy. She lost Xu Zhiqing's blood bag. She just relying on Jiang Lei, she couldn't eat enough and was still tired.

Jiang Lei spent seven or eight, and now he doesn't often go to a state-owned restaurant to buy meat and eat it for Bai Ling. In addition, he is going to the ground now. The work of male and female educated youths is separated, and even if it is to help Bai Ling, it is very limited.

Bai Ling is so irritable that she doesn't think she is going well!

First, Wang Ying didn't hold it, and then Xu Zhiqing got rid of the hook, leaving only Jiang Lei, who was useless and would cause trouble.

Bai Ling felt that she could no longer go on like this. Xu Zhiqing's affairs have made her less famous among educated youths. In addition, living in Wu Guihua's house, Wu Guihua didn't like her. Although I won't arrange her outside, I will definitely complain about her with people I know. For example, Wang Ying and Wang Ying must have listened to Wu Guihua's complaints, so she refused to say goodbye to her, which was very strict.

She doesn't go well in what she is doing now.

Therefore, after calculating all the men around her, Bai Ling re-selected the target.

That's Yu Pengcheng.

She recalled Yu Pengcheng's performance all the way and felt that Yu Pengcheng's conditions must be very excellent. Didn't she see this person wearing a watch when he went to the countryside?

And according to Jiang Lei, he lived with Yu Pengcheng and saw Yu Pengcheng go to the town and enter the city. Even if he lacked the work points to the ground, the other party didn't care at all. It seemed that he planned to get money to make up for the work points when the grain distribution.

When Jiang Lei said this, he intended to complain that Yu Pengcheng did not work and was not a capable person. However, Bai Ling keenly determined Yu Pengcheng's family background in the details.

With watches, you can buy jobs if you have money, and you can go to the town to improve food.

This person's condition is much better than he expected.

Bai Ling decided to pay for Yu Pengcheng. After all, she was in poor health and lacked oil and water in the countryside.

Bai Ling looked at her calf and decided to wait a few days later. When everyone went to the ground, she gave Yu Pengcheng a heroic opportunity to save beauty.

As for who is on footstep?

Who else can there be?

Bai Ling now dislikes Jiang Lei to death. This person is simply too wastey. It's also a disaster to keep it. It's better to completely suppress people and add bricks and tiles to her road to Yu Pengcheng.

When the weather gets hot, Wang Ying doesn't like hot food. She even feels hot when she sleeps at night and has to sleep on both sides with Xu Shuang.

"It's too hot!"

The most terrible thing is that it's not over yet. Isn't it hotter when it's time for the end?

Xu Shuang held a negative attitude: "Have you ever seen that the summer in the mountains can't stand the heat? Besides, it's really not that hot now, is it?"

He is also very strange. He obviously thinks it's okay. Why does Wang Ying feel hot?

Wang Ying didn't believe it, so she immediately gave herself the pulse and touched it without noticeing anything.

Suddenly, her lower abdomen was hot, so she paused and quickly checked.

When he came back, he lost his face: "Oh, that's my reason."

Her childhood has come and she is irritable, so she feels hot.

As soon as Xu Shuang saw her like this, she would come and hug her.

Wang Ying also hugged him. The original owner's physical foundation was better, but this little day has not been adjusted. Every time she doesn't say anything irregularly, it will still hurt. Of course, she is also a little irritable.

Wang Ying: "Alas..."

Knowing what she was sighing, Xu Shuang quickly said, "Well, that're talking about, that's just called hygiene... sanitary napkins. I have asked Master for foreign exchange coupons. He got it, and I'll buy it for you.

Wang Ying turned over unnaturally. It was really...

She didn't expect that her most annoying thing after traveling through time actually fell on the lack of sanitary napkins. At this time, sanitary napkins were only available in friendship stores, and they could not be bought without foreign exchange coupons. Even most people don't know that they have this thing, and they still use old-fashioned moon belts.

"All right, go to bed."

Xu Shuang was still saying, "Tomorrow I'll make you a red soup and egg soup?" Add another chicken soup noodles?"

Wang Ying, who said of eating, came to her spirits: "There is no chicken soup noodles. There are only two chickens at home, and there are no chickens laying eggs after eating them. Why don't we send the pigs?

Seeing that the wheat will be harvested next month, it will be more than half a month. At this time, the pig will be handed in first, and all the previous promises to separate will be settled. This year, I heard that the double grabbing middle brigade will also release pork again. Wang Ying is ready to move, and she thinks this frequency is also good.

It's been quite a long time since I last ate pork, and now it's just right.

Xu Shuang didn't follow her at this time, and she agreed, "O okay, I'll make you a stir-fried meat, minced eggplant, and braised spareribs..."

These are the dishes Wang Ying has been talking about. They can't be cooked without meat.

Wang Ying's mouth watered more and more she wanted: "Okay!"

The next day, Wang Ying began to inform those who said that she would change pork. She said that she had to hand in the pig. Let's see who wants pork, she agreed what she wanted in advance. When she handed over the part of the pig, she would be converted to everyone.

Changing pork is a big deal. Some people are not in charge, so they don't say how much it will cost to die. Wait until they discuss it, and then talk to Wang Ying.

Wang Ying also understood and urged him to make a decision as soon as possible and rushed to hand in the pig in the afternoon.

As a result, when Wang Ying returned home, the first person to come to her door was unexpected.

Tian Dazhu asked hesitantly, "Door Wang Ying, I want to ask, can I order a five catties of pork?"

Speaking of this, Tian Dazhu was a little proud again. He straightened up and said, "I, I'm going to marry a wife. I'm going to have a son soon." I want to do a game, and I can't treat my son badly.

Chapter 58

Tian Dazhu finally got one himself. Seeing that there were about to be a wife and children, he himself hated that the brigade could spread the news to everyone. Not to mention it, at least let the men who laughed at him for not having a son and being kicked on by his wife. He didn't have no son or a wife.

He held his breath and wanted to raise his eyebrows. If Widow Yu hadn't explained and explained it, he would have opened it.

Fortunately, Widow Yu hasn't been stuck for too long. Well, I'll give him approval now.

He said that he would spread the news before taking advantage of double grabbing and did it early.

Although everyone is usually not busy with red things in autumn, Widow Yu said that at that time, her belly would appear pregnant, and it was not good to get married with her big belly.

Tian Dazhu is now counting on himself to have an incense, which is obedient.

Even Widow Yu told him to bring his two daughters back, and he did so. He was not born with ideas. Widow Yu can say whatever she says. For the son in Widow Yu's belly, he was asked to carry the ground, and Ray also made it.

Wang Ying looked at his face full of joy. She put up with it or couldn't help it. She asked, "Your mother agrees with this matter?"

No, shouldn't Tian Dazhu have made a scene for a long time?

Why is this settled? I didn't see the old lady come out to say that she was unsatisfactory?

Tian Dazhu didn't look good. He was a little eccentric to my mother, but this time, I told Widow Yu to herself without any obstruction at all, and even said that he would do it for him. He felt that I was still a woman.

I have him in my heart.

Therefore, when he heard Wang Ying ask this, Tian Dazhu felt goose bumps in his heart. He thought that Wang Ying was still a doctor. Why didn't he wait for him to order it?

In retrospect, Wang Ying and Qian Juhua are close...

Is Qian Juhua still looking forward to renovating the old with him?

Yes, a woman's family takes three daughters to ask for a living, and no man sets up a house. I must feel very hard.

Tian Dazhu was full of joys and sorrows. Although he blamed Qian Juhua for divorced him, it was also because Qian Juhua could not give birth.

Even if it's money and chrysanthemum, the two of them will be separated sooner or later.

Now he has his own new daughter-in-law and incense. The chrysanthemum is too arrogant and hard. He regrets getting divorced...

Well, after all, he has lived together for more than ten years, and Tian Dazhu has some feelings for Qian Juhua. Under this ilguable guilt, he was also much more tolerant of Wang Ying's presumptuous questions.

"No, my mother said that Widow Yu was a good woman. She asked me to treat her well. If I have a son in the future, I will be more progressive."

Wang Ying:????

Tian Dazhu left, leaving Wang Ying, who was full of question marks.

Wang Ying couldn't figure it out. What did Tian Dazhu think?

Mrs. Xu is embroidering flowers in her room. She is also a god. When she was young, she was tired and had some minor problems everywhere. However, my eyes are good. At this age, my eyes don't take pictures or shadows. I don't stumble at all when I do embroidery work.

Cheng Shufen's embroidery method is complicated. The old lady followed Cheng Shufen from the foundation little by little. At the beginning, she was usually embroidered. She pulled Wang Ying all day to show her whether her embroidered goldfish eyes were alive.

Wang Ying was not embarrassed to hit her at first and kept praising her.

The old lady became energetic and later practiced every day. Although the embroidered fish eyes are still rigid, they are much better than before.

However, now this kind of embroidered goldfish is not easy to wear out. It is too complicated. I'm afraid that it will be regarded as the old or hedonistic. The only thing that can be worn is the wavy pattern of small flowers and grass. What's more complicated is that the neckline of the shirt is embroidered with a small lace.

Therefore, Mrs. Xu stared at the small rag at home, embroidered the flowers on the rag, embroidered it and wiped things. Anyway, it was dirty, and no one could see it.

When Wang Ying went to find Mrs. Xu, Mrs. Xu was embroidering a rag, half of the red goldfish embroidered on it.

Wang Ying sat down and told Mrs. Xu about Tian Dazhu coming to change pork for herself. At the same time, she grabbed her head and didn't understand.

"What do you think is going on? Why can't I understand? Will Tian Dazhu be so kind?"

Mrs. Xu has been with the brigade for a long time. Widow Yu's mother-in-law and Tian Dazhu's mother-in-law are of the same generation. In the early years, she had a lot of contact when she was a little daughter-in-law.

Now as soon as she heard Wang Ying say it, she sneered.

"Widow Yu herself is not clear with others. Do you think the child in her belly must be Tian Dazhu's?"

Mrs. Xu has seen Widow Yu's mother-in-law sell her daughter for money. It's not uncommon to sell her daughter-in-law for a better life. The rumors on the brigade before were not aimless, and some people did see men coming and going with her house.

Wang Ying took a deep breath: "But shouldn't it be more reluctant?"

If Widow Yu's child is not from Tian Dazhu, why did Tian Dazhu rush to tell her eldest son like this? Do you think your son's hat is not green enough?

Mrs. Xu bit off the thread: "What if the child in Widow Yu's belly is also surnamed Tian?"

Wang Ying:!!!!

"You mean... it's Tian Erzhu's?"

Although Mrs. Xu doesn't know the inside story, she understands human nature. As for Tian Dazhu's appearance of pulling things desperately to her second son, if it's not good for the youngest son, can she agree?

"I don't know, but if Tian Dazhu made an idea, it might be."

Otherwise, why did she tell Widow Yu into the door?

You know, there are so many old bachelors in the brigade that Widow Yu is not married. Part of them is that the old bachelors have no family background, and Widow Yu is uncont happy. Some people have some family background, but these people's families are relacent to ask Widow Yu to enter.

Tian Dazhu's wife can determine the remaining widows, and there must be an opportunity for her to agree.

Wang Ying was shocked and said something badly: "I'm shallow... It can still be like this!"

Although the entertainment industry later diversified, it was shocking to witness such a bloody thing.

Mrs. Xu disapproved, "Don't look at Tian Dazhu's calculations well. She is a fool. I have been since I was young. Looking at the jump high, I feel complacent every time that I got the benefit because of the high jump, but in fact I'm stupid. Look, she is against Widow Yu's mother-in-law, and they may not know who calculates who.

Wang Ying suddenly nodded. The widow Yu's mother-in-law had no lower limit when she was young. She sounded like she was a lot of attention.

As for Tian Dazhu's mother, Wang Ying thought this man was a little stupid. Obviously, there are two sons, one is capable and the other is lazy. She can abruptly break up her family with her capable eldest son, and she has to stick it on her youngest son.

Life is often like this. Children whose parents have high expectations will generally fail, but the most neglected one is the most filial.

With the shrewd appearance of Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law, will she take care of her when she is old?

Not necessarily.

The eldest son sticks to the youngest son, and in the end, he may not be able to enjoy the blessing of the youngest son's children and grandson.

At this moment, the atmosphere of Tian Erzhu's family is also not good.

Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law took out her clothes from the suitcase and threw them on the kang. She sat on the kang half angrily. The more she thought about it, the more angry she became. She pointed to the outside and began to curse.

"BaBa, who can't control his lower body! Hook up with those broken shoes, a nest is not a mess! The remaining eight with green overhead!

She cursed so much that Tian Erzhu huddled under the wall and didn't dare to move.

Tian Dazhu closed the door and scolded Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law. She neither went up to accept it, nor scolded him.

Let Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law scolded from the inside out with her voice.

Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law was so angry that she couldn't vent her anger. She wanted to smash something, but she was worried about money. The straight circle of gas in the room.

Tian Dazhu walked under the root of the wall and twisted Tian Erzhu's ears and twisted Tian Erzhu straight.

Although his mother solved the problem, she was not annoyed by him. She twisted his ears a lot during this period.

"L looking, you can't control the bottom? Did you ask others to catch the handle and make the house messy?

Tian Dazhu whispered to her son: "Look at what you did. If it hadn't been for your daughter-in-law's house, she would have run back to her mother's house. You have to wake up in the future, but you can't deal with this omission..."

Tian Erzhu muttered indivertently, "She left and left. When she left, I would marry Widow Yu back, and our family would be the same. She gave birth to a son in a few years, and she didn't lay an egg next to her. Ouch!"

Tian Dazhu didn't come angrily. She picked up her son's ear and began to say, "Are you sick?" If the widows get married, do we still want our family's reputation? Do you have to find someone who wears color on your head? Don't be careless there. As long as I live for a day, you don't want to get Widow Yu in. Your daughter-in-law is not very angry, but her mother's house is unreliable. Look, no matter how no matter how noisy she makes trouble, she can leave. We have to support your son honestly. If you take someone away, Widow Yu enters the door, and the two sons compete again. You wait for you to get old and no one cares about you!"

When Tian Erzhu heard my mother say that, he didn't carelessly that he was going to change his wife. Instead, he was worried, "But look at her like that!"

Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law hasn't cooked food or washed clothes recently. She doesn't care about the work at home.

Tian Dazhu scolded her daughter-in-law, and then persuaded her, "Then go coax her. You just got another son. Although you don't occupy our big treasure, the child occupy your eldest brother's things. Of course, your daughter-in-law feels at a loss."

If it hadn't been for this in Widow Yu's belly, everything at home would have been a big treasure. Sooner or later, Tian Dazhu's house will also fall into the hands of Tian Erzhu. This coldly dropped such a large piece of meat, and Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law should be angry.

Tian Dazhu: "Who told you not to be careful! Stealing a widow can also catch her mother-in-law!"

Tian Erzhu was stooping. He didn't know why he was so energetic. As soon as he had something to do with the little widow, her mother-in-law kicked the door in.

He was so scared that he couldn't stand up.

"You persuade her. Anyway, it's already like this. If you don't arrange it for Widow Yu, her mother-in-law is going to take your clothes to sue. You know. Previously, the commune said that there was a man stealing a widow. As soon as the widow sued her, the man went to the Northwest Farm. If it hadn't been for this, I wouldn't have asked your eldest brother to marry Widow Yu..."

Although Tian Dazhu was biased, she also knew that she was a little sorry for her eldest son about this.

But what can I do? Widow Yu's mother-in-law held the handle and said that her daughter-in-law was pregnant in less than two months. She had to say that if she didn't give an explanation, she would sue and sue the county seat. Anyway, there were all the children with physical evidence. Even if the evidence did not die, she had to peel off the skin.

Tian Dazhu gritted her teeth. So far, she can only sacrifice her eldest son and complete her youngest son.

Well, the eldest son has been thinking about wanting a son over the years, so give him a son! Tian Erzhu's child, his own nephew, what's wrong? Aren't they all descendants of her Tian family?

Tian Dazhu's mother held Tian Erzhu's ear and told again, "You coaxed your daughter-in-law. If your eldest brother goes early, we can just come back then. Anyway, you two sons are no different from whom. Tell your daughter-in-law that she just needs to be honest. The little family in my room will be all hers at that time.

Tian Erzhu whispered, and he felt at a loss.

After all, the little widow is really beautiful and much better than his daughter-in-law.

Well, that's it. She can't give the little widow a name. She can follow her eldest brother. At least his child didn't call him father to others, but to his eldest brother, and he endured it.

...

Regardless of the chickens flying dogs in Tian Erzhu's family, as soon as the news came out that Tian Dazhu came to Wang Ying to exchange pork, he couldn't hide his marriage.

When Wang Ying and Mrs. Xu went to hand over pigs and tied dozens of pounds of meat with bicycles, the brigade was already talking about Tian Dazhu was going to marry Widow Yu.

"What does Tian Dazhu think? Why do you have to find Widow Yu..."

"Who knows he is? I just wondering why his mother didn't come out and jump. The old lady was determined to make up for her youngest son and watched the eldest son find a daughter-in-law?"

"Look at you. I think too much. Anyway, I'm my own mother. Can you not look forward to him ordering it? It's difficult for him to live as a bachelor, and it's not unssing to find a mother-in-law to enter the door.

"The widow also said that she would marry her mother-in-law together, and the family agreed. The sun really came out in the west."

"This whole is not good or bad."

"It's okay for him or not, but she only looked for a newcomer less than half a year after the divorce... Qian Juhua looked a little pitiful. With her three daughters, it would be difficult to find her again."

"You're talking nonsense. Qian Juhua pinched 200 yuan when she was divorced, let alone her three daughters. Anyway, the girl's film was stuttered and starved to death. You don't know that many people in our brigade stared at Qian Juhua, but that woman was so popular that she didn't want to be helped by others pick water and feed her pigs. Every time she was scolded.

"I really don't know. In your opinion, Qian Juhua doesn't want to look for it?"

"She can't give birth. What's the advantage of finding another one? Finding someone to take care of her son is to support others. It's better to be alone."

"I also heard that Widow Yu is pregnant. If she has a son, I guess the three girls of Da Ya Erya will not rely on their own father in the future. With my stepmother, I have a stepfather. No matter how hard it works, I can't go back to my own father.

...

Wang Ying was sensitive to hearing and followed all the way, listening to all these comments in her ears. After listening to them, Sparta was.

There are really all kinds of statements. Some think Qian Juhua is too stubborn, some think Tian Dazhu's brain is watered, and some think Tian Dazhu's mother's skull is sick...

Wang Ying pushed the car and talked to Mrs. Xu, "It's really lively."

Mrs. Xu looked at her eating melons and then said, "Wait. I guess it's lively recently."

What really involves people.

Widow Yu is the group with a bad reputation in the brigade. Qian Juhua was the first to divorce on the brigade, and Tian Dazhu's wife was a famous shrew in the brigade.

These are all related, and the recent topics have to revolve around this.

Take the pork home, and the people who have agreed before will come to change the pork.

It's said to change it, but in fact it's for sale.

Wang Ying doesn't rely on this to make money. It's simply the price of pork in the town for everyone. Pork without meat tickets is very attractive. It took a lot of time to come and go.

Tian Dazhu also came. He took his five kilograms of pork with a happy face, and happily told his acquaintances that they would do things the day after tomorrow, and invited them to dinner at that time.

Wang Ying didn't invite Wang Ying, and Wang Ying didn't care.

She also knew that Tian Dazhu was still a little knotted about the original divorce and felt that he was moved by Qian Juhua and lost face. Naturally, she will not be invited.

Wang Ying doesn't want to go yet. She left seven or eight catties of pork and spareribs at home. Xu Shuang is so good at craftsmanship. She is waiting for him to come back to cook for herself.

In the end of the pork, Wang Ying saw an unexpected person.

Jiang Lei squeezed the money in his hand to exchange Wang Ying for pork.

Wang Ying collected the pork: "Sorry, no."

Jiang Lei came here after doing a good job in psychological work, because Bai Ling has lost a lot recently. He heard that Wang Ying was going to hand in pigs today, so he thought about changing it for a few taels to make up for Bai Ling.

Who knew it was his turn, Wang Ying collected the meat directly.

His angry lips were trembling: "Isn't there so much?"

Wang Ying: "We keep ourselves to eat."

Jiang Lei: "I just want three taels!"

Wang Ying was not moved at all: "No."

Jiang Lei was furious, but he had nowhere to say that Wang Ying's meat would change to whoever she wanted, even if she kept it for herself to eat.

His eyes stuck to the meat weighed ten catties, and almost heard the sound of swallowing saliva from his throat.

He is also greedy.

He hasn't eaten meat for a long time since he came to the countryside to jump the queue.

Occasionally, he bought meat for Bai Ling several times, and the smell of meat in his hand made him lick it hard.

Wang Ying said that the chariot and horse would not give him meat. He could only take a look reluctantly, and then muttered away.

As soon as he left, Wang Ying still put the meat on.

She is a double standard, which can be given to others, but not to Jiang Lei.

The man was not in good mind. She changed pork. The man turned around and dared to say that she was not. Why does she keep faces for each other?

Don't change it!

Later, some people came to change it in two or two, and Wang Ying changed it.

It's not just a change of money, for example, a family is very poor, but the old man of that family made good bamboo sticks, and Wang Ying changed five small baskets and two large dustpans for him.

There are a lot of dry vegetables at home now, and the basket is not enough. It's most convenient to change it like this.

Wang Ying also wants someone else to change an egg or something. This meat is not available every day, and eggs are equally precious.

In the end, Wang Ying left two pieces, a piece of streaky pork and half a catty tenderloin.

Wang Ying greeted Mrs. Xu and carried her meat to the back mountain to find Cheng Yu and Qian Juhua.

Qian Juhua now has the money in her hand. She ordered a catty of meat with Wang Ying early, ready to open meat for some people at home. Cheng Yu got a half-large snake from the mountain. Wang Ying took the medicinal part of the snake's gallbladder and snakeskin and calculated five yuan for her.

Cheng Yu took the money and jumped up happily. She turned her hand and spent a piece to buy meat.

Wang Ying also accepted it as usual and did not refuse at all.

Wang Ying sent the tenderloin to Cheng Yu. Cheng Shufen was very happy to pick up the meat: "The tenderloin here looks fresh, and you can make a stir-fried tenderloin at night."

In addition to the tenderloin, Wang Ying also sent Cheng Shufen half a piece of pig heart: "You take the stewed soup. I told Cheng Yu and asked her to add a few medicinal herbs to it. You stewed it, which is helpful to your throat."

Cheng Shufen had a hand. She had no hope for her throat for a long time. After going to the countryside for so long, her body gradually improved, but her throat still fell...

"Okay, thank you."

Thinking about it, Cheng Yu's child asked Wang Ying. Wang Ying just told her such a medicinal diet. Cheng Shufen's heart was warm. Even if her throat could not come back, she thought to Cheng Yu, and she would do a good next step.

Wang Ying took the streaky pork to find the money and chrysanthemum.

Qian Juhua also heard rumors in the brigade today. After all, even if she didn't know, she would come to her with good things.

When she looked at Wang Ying coming to deliver meat, she looked eager to say something and said easily, "Are you here to persuade me?" No need to persuade me, I didn't take it to heart!"

Qian Juhua untied Xiaoya from her back and handed it to Daya: "Lake your sister with your sister to find Sister Cheng Yu. Remember not to run away."

After sending out the three daughters, Qian Juhua poured Wang Ying a cup of tea, and then said slowly, "I heard that I felt a little wronged at first."

"Anyway, he has been together for more than ten years. Shortly after the divorce, he looked for it. It seems that I have been a joke for more than a decade or so.

Young couples, it's not that the two of them have a good time together. Qian Juhua feels sour when she thinks about it now. It was harmonious when the two had no children. Later, when they had an eldest daughter, everything seemed to be different.

But Qian Juhua knew that it was not her eldest daughter who had a problem with Tian Dazhu. It was when she first got married, the problem was covered up. The problem is covered, so it seems that the wedding at the beginning is very beautiful, but now when you think about it, it's not much better at that time.

Tian Dazhu's mother looked down on her at that time and was always biased. From time to time, she came to pick up the eldest son's house for the youngest son. Tian Dazhu would only persuade her to put up with it, saying that it was his own mother.

"But let him go. He wants a son so much. Now he gets what he wants, and it has nothing to do with me in the future."

Last month, Qian Juhua's mother came to persuade her not to be stiff and make up with Tian Dazhu. She said that she had no son. She was destined to bow her head. If she was low, she would be lower. Anyway, women are not always like this. They bow their heads all their lives and pass.

"Now that he has a new daughter-in-law, he will definitely not trouble the three girls because he is not doing well in the future."

Qian Juhua said these things calm enough to shed even shed tears. She felt that her tears had been finished in the marriage.

Although Tian Dazhu's marriage was unexpected, this was definitely not what she expected that Tian Dazhu would never get married. It was that she didn't expect Tian Dazhu to get married so soon.

After all, when she was divorced, seeing that Tian Dazhu was so well managed by his own mother that she didn't even give him a bite of the New Year's Eve dinner, she thought that the family would use Tian Dazhu until he was old and die before letting him go.

In the dead of night, she was even worried that Tian Dazhu would have nowhere to go, and she would have to pick up her daughters to suck blood.

Although the severance document was signed at that time, it is very filial over the past few days. The Tian family is still the eldest surname. If Tian Dazhu really lies on the bed, someone will definitely talk about the three sisters' unfilial piety.

Now that it's good, Tian Dazhu is married, and his children said that he would go to the sky, and he couldn't rely on Da Ya.

After all, he remarried. I have never heard that the pensioner doesn't look for the one in the back, but the front one.

Qian Juhua looked relaxed: "He is married, and he can't stick to the girls in the future. The only thing I'm worried about is... I'm afraid that the girls will be pointed out.

The world is so unreasonable, and there are also those who are mean-mouthed people who have to stare at the children and ask questions.

What's your father looking for a new stepmother? Do you like your father or your mother? What's your stepmother added a younger brother to you? What's wrong with your brother in the future...

Qian Juhua thought about how those who were suspects stared at the three children and asked, and they laughed, as if they were making a big joke, which was worth having fun.

Qian Juhua is not thinking nonsense. In fact, this scene has happened some time ago. If someone who is looking for trouble, he asked Erya. Fortunately, Erya is a real person. She is not crying when asked, she even after she comes back, she squeezed next to her and dares not ask, so she is next to her.

Later, Cheng Yu couldn't stand it anymore. He came and told her.

Qian Juhua gritted her teeth: "I really want to give them a gap!"

Wang Ying saw that she was so angry and wanted to give her a trick.

"Why don't you change the names of Daya?"

Qian Juhua didn't understand: "Cer? How to change it?"

Wang Ying scratched her head: "Take them to follow your surname."

Is your surname Qian?

Qian Juhua's eyes lit up.

Chapter 59

Qian Juhua was furious. She really didn't want to change her child's name before. Even if she thought about it, she couldn't think about it. After all, the Tian family was still there, and Tian Dazhu could not agree.

Speaking of which, he is the child's biological father. Qian Juhua can divorce and comfort himself by Qian Juhua, but if his daughters change their names and surnames, he will definitely don't want to.

It's so embarrassing. He is not a door-to-door son-in-law. Why does the child spend money with the money?

But it's different now. Qian Juhua thought to herself. Tian Dazhu was immersed in the joy that he was about to have a son. He took the opportunity to propose to change his daughter's surname, which just divided all this clearly.

If you marry a new wife, Tian Dazhu will have his own child, so I will change the three daughters with my surname. Once this surname is changed, it really doesn't matter in the future. There can't be no one in terms of ancestors.

Qian Juhua: "Okay! I'll ask them now!"

Wang Ying told her earlier that she should listen to her child's opinions. After all, this is a major event for the three children in the future. It is necessary to ask them.

Wang Ying: "It's not only to change the surname, but in my opinion, the name should also be changed. It's okay to call a nickname for Daya Erya. You still need to think about the big name again."

Qian Juhua thought for a moment and said, "Why don't you call it wheat seedlings, ears of wheat, and malt." I used to give my child these names, but I didn't care about them later.

Wang Ying thought about it and thought it was very suitable whether it was Yitou or next to her.

She nodded, "I sound good. Tell them."

Qian Juhua sent Wang Ying away and told her two daughters about it almost without stopping.

Da Ya Erya's faces turned red.

After saying about the name change, Qian Juhua said, "If you don't want to, you can't change it, anyway..."

Before she finished speaking, Erya rushed in and said quickly, "I do! My name is Ear of Wheat, right? I like to call it the ear of wheat! Later, I will call it Qian Mai Sui!

Da Ya also nodded, "My name is Qian Maimiao!"

Erya pointed to her sleeping little sister: "My little sister's name is Qian Malt!"

Qian Juhua smiled and touched the hair of her two daughters: "Well, I'll take you to change your name tomorrow!"

I also have to take my daughter back to my mother's house. Although my mother's family is poor, I have to see my sister-in-law's face after he becomes home, but the news of changing my daughter's surname should be more or less known to my mother's family.

As for the genealogy over there, Qian Juhua is not forced.

Anyway, my daughter follows her surname, and she has nothing to do with others in the future.

Wang Ying sent her meat home. Of the seven or eight catties of meat she left for her family, partly tenderloin, some were spareribs, and a pig's tail, and the rest was full of pork beard.

Mrs. Xu made a good pigtail. Just now, while Wang Ying went out to deliver meat, she had already cleaned up the pigtail at home.

Wash the pig's tail and remove hair, then cut the pig's tail into sections with a machete, put it in cold water to remove foam, and then stir-fry sugar under the oil under the pot. Put the pig's tail into the pot. Oil is left at the bottom of the pot. The pig's tail itself is also a layer. After putting it in the oil pan, fry it for a while, and then add spice seasonings and start stewing.

Stew in one go for two hours, sprinkle a handful of white sugar in the pot until the soup is red and shiny, and the pig's tail becomes soft and rotten.

Mrs. Xu put a lot of red and green peppers in the pot. The sweet and spicy taste floated out along the stovetop, which made Wang Ying greedy.

Mrs. Xu said, "Xu Shuang's father liked to eat this pig's tail when he was here. Sweet and spicy braised pork, the best wine.

Wang Ying was ready to move: "It smells good!"

Wang Ying: "Mother, do we still have yellow rice wine at home?"

Speaking of wine and vegetables, it will inevitably make her heart itch. Why don't you wait until Xu Shuang comes back, fry a plate of peanuts, and eat peanuts and drink with a pig's tail. Tut, it's beautiful to think about it.

Mrs. Xu shook her head and did not agree, "Yes, yes, you can't drink it." Have you forgotten that your childhood is not over yet? Let's wait until it's over."

Wang Ying really forgot. Yesterday, she was very irritable. As soon as she had meat to eat today, she forgot to eat completely...

"That's fine." It's a pity for Wang Ying.

However, although she was not allowed to drink, Mrs. Xu steamed a pot of rice luxuriously. When the fragrance of the pig's tail could not be suppressed, the rice was ripe.

Xu Shuang also entered the door with a lunch box in his hand.

He handed the lunch box in his hand to Wang Ying: "This is the fried fruit made in the store today."

Fried fruit is not often made in restaurants, mainly because it costs fuel. Occasionally, I do a lot of things once, and I can sell it for three or five days.

Xu Shuang poured a glass of water before saying, "Xie Yuejin is getting married. He ordered this fried fruit."

Wang Ying remembered the "Sister Ying" who she met in the hotel last time with the same name, and guessed that she was probably Xie Yuejin's marriage partner. Nowadays, few people change their partners frequently, and they all get married as soon as they talk.

"That's good. Is he going to work in your hotel?"

Xu Shuang said indescribablely: "Yes, it's better to wrap the table."

Mrs. Xu interrupted, "By the table?" How many tables do you want?"

Xu Shuang: "All-inclusive."

The fried fruits in Wang Ying's hand were almost scared off. This man was big enough. There were about a dozen table in the hotel. Did this person finish it all at once?

How much does it cost?

Xu Shuang: "It's almost 100."

There is more than a meat dish, and the vegetarian dish is also a few cents. Xie Yuejin still wants four cools, eight hot and one soup for one table, and one table costs seven or eight yuan. More than a dozen tables came down and ran a hundred.

Wang Ying was shocked: "This is too..."

Nowadays, few people marry wives do this. It's not good to buy something for 100 yuan. It's necessary to spend it on the wedding banquet. Nowadays, casual gifts are not the kind of follow-ups that often come to hundreds of yuan later. It is already a big gift for a family to be able to accompany a dime of 10.

The wedding banquet is so big that you can't get the book back by casual gifts.

Xu Shuang went to the kitchen silently to serve vegetables. What he didn't say was that Xie Yuejin also stuffed ten yuan for him, saying that he asked Xu Shuang to keep it a secret. Don't tell the woman's family that he was a chef in a restaurant and asked Xu Shuang to help cook the wedding banquet.

Xie Yuejin almost knelt down to Xu Shuang when he spoke: "Master Xu, you can do it. Help me. My partner's family is in good condition. She still works in the union of the thermos factory. I'm just worried that she knew that I was not a chef and kicked on me again. I finally got married. Please give me a hand.

Xu Shuang didn't want to talk to him. Xie Yuejin's behavior is not good, that is, cheating marriage.

Deceive the woman into getting hooked.

So Xu Shuang didn't answer this.

However, Xie Yuejin obviously did not give up. He was still grinding Xushuang, and the money was added from ten yuan to fifteen yuan.

Xu Shuang is too lazy to care about his bullshit. Although he doesn't have a good impression of Xie Yuejin's partner, cheating marriage is cheating marriage.

Xie Yuejin not only lied to the young woman that she was a chef, but also said that she had divided the house. In fact, it was not a house at all, but the house he rented by himself.

Xu Shuang thought it was not a long-term matter. Xie Yuejin was so deceiving that sooner or later he called it to expose it. If you poke through, the young woman will definitely not give him good fruit.

Xu Shuang shook her head and no longer wanted to have bad things at work.

Seeing that there was already a braised pork tail in the pot, he stir-fried another green vegetable and a cucumber.

The three began to eat in front of the oil lamp, mainly because Xu Shuang came back late now, so their family always had the last meal on the brigade.

The braised pig's tail is shining with oil lamps, and the outer skin seems to be plated with a faint red light, which looks even more oily and red sauce, which is very attractive. Wang Ying skillfully covered the pig's tail on the rice, and the fragrant sauce flowed down to the gap in the rice, and dyed the rice with red light.

The pig's tail is thick, fragrant and tasty. The sweet and spicy taste is very prominent. When the skin bites hard, you can even hear the sound of bounce. The outer layer is particularly burnt and fragrant by the sauce, but the inside is soft, glutinous and mellow. White colloids even give people the illusion that white grease flows on the tip of the tongue.

This pot of pig's tail was eaten after a while.

Wang Ying still thinks it's a pity. What's a pity? Unfortunately, the pig has only one tail.

Well, if only a few more.

The next day, Wang Ying got up and met someone who came to see her.

The other party came against a bee-belled forehead and complained to Wang Ying: "I don't feel anything after this sting, so I didn't care. I went back and took some soapy water to wash it. As a result, why is it getting bigger and bigger and bigger?" Doctor, show me."

Wang Ying: "The wasp poison needle is in it. You just disinfected and didn't pull out the needle, but you can't swell up?"

She treated the wound and told someone some precautions. Finally, a dime was charged for the medical treatment.

Just as Tian Xinghua came, Wang Ying took her to get to know the medicinal herbs.

After a long time, they suddenly heard someone shouting outside.

The person who came was Wu Guihua. Wu Guihua said, "Wang Ying, will you come with me?" Widow Yu was making trouble. She said that she would not ask Qian Juhua's daughter to change her surname, and also said that she would let Daya Erya go back to follow Tian Dazhu.

Wang Yingwen got up and said, "I'll go!"

Wang Ying also shouted a piece of apricot blossoms: "Let's go, it's time for you to inspect on the spot. It's rare to meet a pregnant woman. You can show her what's going."

When the three arrived at the brigade headquarters, they heard Qian Juhua's voice from afar.

"Tian Dazhu, get out of here and talk, and don't let women stand in front of you. Didn't we agree before? My daughters belong to me. If you live or die or bury them in the future, if you don't raise a daughter, your daughter doesn't have to raise your old age. What has been said and written proofs are clear in black and white. Why can you repent now?"

"There is no reason to repent! You married your new wife. If you lack the little maid, you want to take your daughter back to call you. You want to blind your hearts! I can't send my daughter to your father and stepmother!"

"Sister-in-law, that's not what I said. Brother Dazhu and I have never thought so. It's not because we don't think that the child suffers with you, so..."

...

Wu Guihua didn't appreciate this lively scene at all. Now that she has become a women's director, she feels that this is really a hot potato.

No wonder I can't find anyone to take over.

It's all bullshit. She has to be the first to stand up and persuade her.

Haven't you seen that since she took this job, is Tian Youfu the same as ten years younger? It's windy to walk!

On the contrary, she was ambitious at first, but now she doesn't even want to eat melons.

Wu Guihua sighed and took Wang Ying and her daughter to the scene.

Wang Ying saw Widow Yu in the crowd at a glance. It was not that she stared at people for problems, but that Widow Yu dressed very conspicuously.

Because she is getting married tomorrow, Widow Yu is wearing a tight red dress, with a new pair of trousers underneath and new cloth shoes on her feet. His face is delicate and particularly prominent in a group of people.

Tian Dazhu was holding her hand, as if to persuade her back.

Although the money chrysanthemum on the other side is unforgivable, it doesn't look angry.

Wu Guihua took a deep breath and shouted loudly, "Let's make it!"

She brought Wang Ying and suddenly gave it to several people in the center.

No one faints and is sick. Why do you ask a doctor to come?

Wang Ying stood aside and did not take the initiative to move forward.

When Widow Yu saw Wang Ying coming, she smiled reluctantly: "Director Wu, why do you still call a doctor? I'm fine."

She is the only pregnant woman in this circle. I want to know who Wang Ying is here.

Wu Guihua waved her hand, "Isn't you ready?"

Widow Yu's mother-in-law was supposed to cough on the side. Seeing that Widow Yu was going to say something else, she pulled the corners of her clothes.

Widow Yu immediately stopped talking and said nothing.

She didn't say anything, Qian Juhua said.

Qian Juhua: "It happens that the women's director is also there. Let's make it clear. Daya Erya Xiaoya said at the beginning that it was to take care of me, and Tian Dazhu doesn't care about the children if he doesn't pay. So now I want to change my child's name. What does it have to do with your family? Besides, even if it's about Guantian Dazhu, it's not about your widow, is it? You two haven't received the certificate yet. Even if you get the certificate, you can't say anything in front of me.

Qian Juhua really didn't think so much. She just thought it was a good idea to change her daughter's name, so that she could distinguish it more clearly from Tian Dazhu. Who knows that the first thing I didn't want to jump out was not Tian Dazhu, nor Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law, and even Tian Dazhu didn't say anything. On the contrary, the widow Yu, who had not passed the door, was unsatisfactory and wanted to take the child there.

Money chrysanthemum is disgusting.

Widow Yu's abacus beads were about to collapse on her face. This man didn't want the child to change her name. He just wanted to get Daya Erya back to the child's blood bag in her stomach.

Qian Juhua: "You think beautifully. Let me ask me to be your little maid. Have your spring and autumn dream! No matter how dare you dare to get involved, I will go to the commune to ask. Do you have children with Tian Dazhu before marriage? Is it a mess of messing up with men and women?

Wang Ying intended to come and plunder the money and chrysanthemum, and she was also worried about the waves in the middle. But after watching for a while, she found that she was shallow. Qian Juhua has now evolved and has fierce combat effectiveness.

She pinched the pain of Tian Dazhu and Widow Yu.

Although it is not pleasant for these two to have children before marriage, the divorced man and widow will not hinder other people's affairs. Everyone is just a lively.

But if someone gives them a height, it will be different.

Nowadays, most things in rural areas are like this. If the people don't sue, officials will not investigate. This is especially true for men and women. You took the initiative to investigate. Even if you are sure to mess up the relationship between men and women, what can you do?

Pull Widow Yu away and lock it up? She is still pregnant!

As for Tian Dazhu, the family is so poor that it is not good to clean up him.

So no one will stare at these things in charge, and the brigade is even more friendly. It's not easy to come forward to nail these men and women. This time, I'm afraid they will be surrounded by these bullshit things. There are a lot of peach news in the countryside. It hasn't been checked. Don't you see Tian Youfu and don't come forward?

But if the money and chrysanthemums make trouble, it will have to be said differently.

After all, if someone sues, you have to investigate, not only the investigation, but also the results. Otherwise, it will be very popular. Over you, when the matter is a big deal, the unlucky are the cadres who do not doing well.

Qian Juhua's words were very effective, and he suddenly beat off Widow Yu's anger.

Tian Dazhu looked bitter, and he couldn't figure out why it became like this.

Qian Juhua wanted to change his daughter's name. His first reaction was that Qian Juhua was angry. He was afraid that he would force him not to marry Widow Yu by changing her name to her daughter.

He was also bitter for a long time and felt that Qian Juhua's behavior made him too embarrassed.

How can he not get married, said Widow Yu. She must be a son with a sharp belly.

He has been looking forward to a son for so long.

Tian Dazhu wants to persuade Qian Juhua to be open-minded and stop embarrassing him.

But when Qian Juhua quarreled with Widow Yu, even if he was dull as Tian Dazhu understood, how did Qian Juhua force him not to get married, but he had to draw a clear line with him.

Tian Dazhu was so entangled that Widow Yu and her mother-in-law were still talking about the benefits of leaving their two eldest daughters.

Tian Dazhu swinged left and right, and he couldn't settle down.

Now, he doesn't have to swing. Qian Juhua is clear that she wants to achieve the goal and make trouble if she doesn't achieve it. In short, she just wants to change the child's name.

Tian Dazhu lowered his head: "Chrysanthemum, stop making trouble... Can't I promise you? Three girls, you can take them away. I don't care. You can do whatever you want."

Widow Yu was not as angry as others thought. She shrugged her shoulders indifferently. She herself made this scene, that is, she casually Bo Yibo won. In the future, there were two little ribs at home who could help work and give some bride price at the age. Bo loses, loses if he loses. Anyway, he won't lose meat.

It's a shame, and it's not a big deal. Compared with the good, this loser is nothing.

Qian Juhua's chest fluctuated. She was not angry when she quarreled with others just now. Instead, Tian Dazhu's words are very angry with her.

That's also his daughter!

Three daughters, Tian Dazhu, has never asked the child how they are doing, and they don't look at them after separation. Now there is a problem with the child's name, but his daughter-in-law who hasn't passed the door wants to gamble. As for Tian Dazhu, he hasn't taken the child into mind at all!

Qian Juhua sneered, pulled her daughter and went to find a book to change her name.

This farce of tiger head and snake tail came to the curtain so briskly that the people around him were still immersed in the scolding in front of him for a long time.

No one got divorced before the brigade, and naturally there was no such scene of scolding between the former wife and the post-wife. Hissing, it also showed everyone the world.

Everyone dispersed. Wang Ying thought about asking Xinghua to feed Widow Yu. Anyway, if Xinghua went to learn a midwife, she would have to deliver a large team of pregnant women when she came back. It would not be a bad thing to contact early.

Widow Yu looked not good-looking: "I don't want it. I'm a good person. What should I do if I have any pulses and something wrong?"

Wang Ying: "It's really strange. I get sick by myself. What does it have to do with the pulse? It's not a problem with the pulse. If you don't check it, how do you know if you are healthy?"

Widow Yu just didn't want to die. She picked up her mother-in-law and walked quickly: "I don't want it! You are close to Qian Juhua. Who knows if you will hurt me? Don't follow me. I don't want you to help me!"

Widow Yu and her mother-in-law ran away as soon as they smoked, and they didn't move fast like a pregnant woman.

Wang Ying can only show out to Wu Guihua.

Wu Guihua thoughtfully and said after a moment, "It doesn't matter whether she likes to watch it or not. Anyway, we don't beg her."

She really thought she was willing to come here. Isn't it unprepared to find Wang Ying? Of course, she also wants to ask Xinghua to learn hard.

Since the other party is unyable, let's leave it alone.

Wang Ying waited for Qian Juhua to come out and gave each of the two children Qian Maimiao and Qian Mai Sui, who had just changed their names, a candy, which is a celebration that they finally got their own names.

Qian Maimiao smiled and said thank you, and followed Qian Juhua back to the back mountain.

The next day, Tian Dazhu held a gift with Widow Yu. Widow Yu's mother-in-law also lived in Tian Dazhu's house to help take care of his pregnant ex-law.

Taking advantage of the high temperature, Wang Ying went up the mountain to see her medicine field. Cheng Yu took good care of it, and the medicinal herbs in the field were all gratifying.

Wang Ying took the opportunity to pick up another batch of medicinal herbs and planned to go to the city before dog days. One was to deliver medicine and the other was to buy medicine.

Yes, buy medicine. Wang Ying plans to match some Sanfu stickers by herself.

The mask she made herself before was very useful. During this period, her skin was a little whiter, and she looked whiter than the girls in the city.

So Wang Ying decided to try to match Sanfu sticker by herself and wait until Sanfu to use it for her family.

Wang Ying rode into the city by bicycle. She still went to the hospital as usual and then went to the restaurant to deliver dry dishes to Chen Dong.

Chen Dong looked at the people around and dragged Wang Ying to the corner next to him and asked, "Girl Ying, did your brigade also hail this spring?"

Wang Ying nodded, "Yes, several surrounding communes have been damaged. Our brigade is fine. The house is not very bad, and the crops have been replanted."

Chen Dong frowned tightly: "How did I hear that some commune food around me was not replanted in time?"

Wang Ying: "Yes, I heard that it was a little late to wait until the supplementary grain was divided because of the reports layer by layer. Some brigades were hit by hail, and the gap was too big to make up.

Chen Dong rubbed his hands and circled in place: "That's not good. I don't think it will work. Tell Shuang boy and send me more dry vegetables and dry goods in the wheat harvest. Don't send them after July. I dare not do this again this year.

Wang Ying: "Why?"

Chen Dong sighed, "You don't understand this. This kind of speculative thing is usually risky. What we do is hidden, but it's a little convenient. But when there is a disaster, you can't do this. Think about it, in case of disaster, the price of the black market will rise. If we don't follow the rise, there will definitely be many people who can't buy it. If you can't report it, one report one by one. But if we follow the rise, first of all, this matter will be bad, and secondly, it will rise a lot. At that time, do you say that it will not check you? Grain is a key place. If there is a food shortage, the first thing to investigate is the black market.

Chen Dong made a final say: "Tell Xu Shuang, don't worry about everything next to you. We don't get grain, just dry vegetables and goods, up to the summer wheat harvest."

Wang Ying also understands the urgency of things. Speaking of which she can think of epidemic prevention and treatment, but with sensitivity to food, she is still not as good as these elderly people. These are really hungry people, and there is a scale for the annual bumper harvest.

Wang Ying: "Okay, Master, write me a note later. Don't worry about others and write down what you need. My name is Xu Shuang to prepare for you."

If the harvest in the countryside is not good, it will not be better even in the city. At least a month or two, you will be hungry.

Chen Dong patted his big belly: "No, I don't lack anything here. Besides, I'm not in a hurry. If it's not enough, I'll just ask Mr. Shuang for it. By the way, it happens that you are here. I'll give you this."

Wang Ying took it over and had a look. It was fun. This is a sewing ticket.

Chen Dong was still chattering: "I won't share the money for Mr. Shuang this time. This ticket is difficult to kill and lacking it. How many people did I entrust to the provincial capital to get him back such a picture."

Where can Wang Ying not know the preciousness of sewing tickets? She thanked him repeatedly. I said before that I would buy a sewing machine, but I have been suffering from the fact that I haven't had tickets. I really waited for a long time.

I heard some bad news first and then some good news. Wang Ying rode her bicycle full of sewing machines.

Mrs. Xu seems to like sewing very much. With this machine, she no longer has to wear needles to make clothes at home, and even make more sheets and quilt covers at home.

Everything is fine now, but there is only one bed linen at home, and I don't dare to change it. They all take advantage of the good weather to wash them and hang them out and dry them all day and night before laying them out.

Wang Ying thought so and rode her bicycle home.

As she walked, Wang Ying caught a glimpse of a familiar figure flashing into a small alley.

Wang Ying braked the car with her feet. Not long after, the man got out of the alley again. Behind her was followed by a man pushing a bicycle.

The two looked no different from an ordinary couple. There seemed to be a lot of things in the back basket behind, and the car fell to aside.

Wang Ying didn't follow again, but she was still very confused.

What does Wang Lingling do in the county? Who is that man?

Chapter 60

Wang Lingling looked at the no one around her. As soon as she smoke, she got into the alley of the black market. Before entering, she took a deep breath. For nothing else, the experience of being caught last year is really engraved in her heart. As soon as she approached this alley, her heart beats.

She found a man with a straw hat standing by the roadside with a big basket and asked in a low voice, "How can I sell it?"

The man pressed the straw hat down and replied to her in a low voice: "Ten twenty cents of corn flour and 1.8 cents for white flour."

Wang Lingling almost suppressed her voice: "Why is it so expensive!"

The corn noodles she found someone on that street just now were only one dime!

The straw hat man is a veteran and doesn't give her a chance to negotiate the price at all: "Do you like to buy it or not?"

Near the double robbery, who can't see that I'm afraid it's going to fail this year. The price in the city was still nine cents last month. What's wrong with the rise now? If you don't buy it at this time, it will rise higher later.

Wang Lingling was holding money with her body and hesitated. She gritted her teeth to eat the basket: "I have collected all the corn flour. I want ten catties of white noodles.

The straw hat man was a little surprised. He often came to the city to buy and sell it. Naturally, he was used to seeing what people came to the black market to buy food.

Those are all care about each other, and those who buy one or two catties are all generous people. If you encounter something that you want, you have to negotiate the price. Ten catties always have to give a few cents for nothing.

So as soon as Wang Lingling asked, he shouted a high price and waited for Wang Lingling to ask for it before cutting that little money.

As a result, did the other party agree directly?

Wang Lingling was afraid that the straw hat man would repent, so she pointed directly to his basket and said, "You can bring the basket with food. Give me a real price."

The two baskets she brought are full. Of course, you have to buy them together with the basket. Anyway, a basket is less than a dime. She spends her big head. What does the small head save?

Save it, and then delay this profit in the end.

The straw hat man stalked.

This is also the first time he has seen this. His behavior looks bold, but he is actually a little short-hearted.

You still want to ask how much you don't even ask how much you want to say in this way.

The straw hat man hardly thought much, so he falsely reported several pounds. Wang Lingling didn't care. She took out the money and waved her hand directly, and asked him to leave the basket, and the person would leave.

The straw hat man took the money, and his figure quickly disappeared into the alley.

Wang Lingling's cost-free purchase of grain naturally looked into Li Qing's eyes behind her.

Li Qing is Wang Lingling's brother-in-law, Wang Pingping's man.

Li Qing wanted to say something, but he hesitated for a long time but still didn't say it. After receiving the grain bought by Wang Lingling, there were two baskets on the back seat of the bicycle he pushed, one left and one on his body.

Wang Lingling saw it almost and clap her hand with satisfaction: "Let's go, go back first." I'll come back tomorrow."

Li Qing was a little worried no matter how honest he was: "Lingling, will it be a little too much? We have bought it these days, and it's almost hundreds of catties... Our wings are full, and we can't put them away if we buy them again."

Wang Lingling looked down on the cowardice of this brother-in-law, especially in her last life. After decades, this man has been cowardly and has never had children with his sister Wang Pingping. Later, she died of tuberculosis early, so Wang Pingping remarried.

The second month after remarriage, Wang Pingping took a shovel to pry the grave of Li Qing and her ex-in-law Mrs. Li.

Why?

Wang Lingling didn't know until later that Li Qing was a natural castration at all.

Before Wang Pingping got married, Huang Hua's eldest daughter couldn't see it, and after getting married, she was fooled to think that the man and woman's business was lying on a quilt. She is not bad without children!

She was fooled by Mrs. Li's fake certificate for most of her life, and she really thought she could not be submissive.

Who knew that it was not the case until he remarried!

Li Qing always knows that she is abnormal, and Mrs. Li should also know it.

Therefore, the mother and son chose Wang Pingping, the daughter-in-law in the countryside, so that she could pinch Li Qing's daughter-in-law and live a good life.

Wang Lingling is very dissunging with Li Qing. In her eyes, Li Qing is no different from an eunuch.

Can this also be called a man?

However, she didn't tell Wang Pingping the truth. After all, she is going to cooperate with the Li family to get food now. She didn't get Cheng Shufen's gold ring as she wished, and she had little capital, so she could only let the Li family take advantage of it. So it's not easy to tear your face with the Li family.

Wang Lingling agreed with Mrs. Li that they poured the grain, and the final price was three or seven cents, with the Li family accounting for seven cents and Wang Lingling accounting for three cents. This is still for Wang Lingling, a rural household registration. Later, she came forward to sell grain. She can't ask the people of the Li family to get involved, otherwise several workers of the Li family will lose their jobs in order to pour grain.

However, Wang Lingling agreed well, but she was unhappy.

After she was busy, the most suffering was the most sinful, so the Li family came out of a drummer to help save the grain for a while, and she wanted to occupy seven?

It's beautiful to think!

Wang Lingling thought that Li Qing was an eunuch. She was not going to tell Wang Pingping, so she planned to take this and pinch Mrs. Li.

It will cost five or five points at that time. If the other party doesn't agree, she will tell about Li Qing.

The Li family is also a decent family with a job in the town. If the news spreads, let's see who can still look up to the man of the Li family!

Wang Lingling thought well and felt that she was full of energy.

Although the corn flour she bought is 12 cents, when she goes out when it's tight, she will at least reach 24 cents.

Although she was not short of food and drink in her last life, Xu Shuang went to the city to send food to his master. The old man did not hoard grain in advance and thought that the lack of food was a while, so he sat in wax. When Xu Shuang delivered food, she followed her to the county and accidentally knew that the corn flour in the county could be sold for more than 20 cents, and even more than 30 cents.

She was so moved that she desperately persuaded Xu Shuang to sell the grain at home, but Xu Shuang ignored it and only said that the grain would be reciprocated.

Retribution? Wang Lingling bahed a sip, fart retribution!

It's really a problem to put a lot of money without making money.

She took out 40 yuan to make up the share this time, and the Li family took out the family's foundation and raised more than 100 yuan.

You can buy more than 1,000 catties of coarse grain for this grain. Although it is not too much, it can be three or four times as bad.

How can you not make people moved?

The weather is hotter, and Wang Lingling's heart is hotter.

When she heard that Li Qing was worried on the left and the other on the other on the right, she listened impatiently!

"I said, brother-in-law, you are at least a man. How can you not even have this courage? Looking forward to the future, do you still want to make a lot of money?"

Wang Lingling didn't leave her face to others at all, but she didn't know that this sentence "At least he was also a man", which was particularly harsh in Li Qing's ears.

Li Qing moved her lower body uncompetently: "But that's too much."

Wang Lingling came to the city for many days, and the grain sheap she bought back was scary.

Wang Lingling: "Oh, I didn't ask you to spend money. Brother-in-law, you are stingy. Look at your mother, you can still have a doctorate when you are old.

In fact, Wang Lingling just calculated the bill for Mrs. Li, and Mrs. Li no longer knew what to do.

If you throw more than 100 yuan, you can get more than 300 yuan back immediately. Of course, Mrs. Li is willing to do such a good thing.

On the contrary, the others of the Li family are a little not sure and dare not do it.

However, Wang Pingping played a huge role in it. Maybe it was because she couldn't give birth. Wang Pingping couldn't wait to stand firm at her mother-in-law's house on something else.

Wang Lingling's proposed pouring of grain is a huge opportunity for Wang Pingping.

Imagine that if Wang Lingling can make the Li family earn hundreds of yuan at once, she can at least straighten up in front of her sisters-in-law.

Even if she doesn't have a son, her sister is a capable!

Even if something happens to her mother's house, with Lingling, she can raise her eyebrows and exhale!

Speaking of which, Wang Pingping's daughter is enough. Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan had an accident one after another. After hearing the news, she didn't even dare to go back to her mother's family. As for Wang Yaozong and Wang Yongshun's work in the shift and labor reform, she didn't say that she sent it away, she didn't even have a burden to prepare a burden.

Who knows the inside story, who doesn't say that the two daughters raised by the Wang family are cold-hearted.

Anyway, it's his own father. Wang Yongshun has not treated them harshly over the years. Once he was in trouble, he didn't even show his face, which was chilling.

Wang Pingping jumped up and down and suggested that she and the man help Wang Lingling collect the food. She had a positive attitude. So the Li family finally unified their opinions.

I'm going to take this opportunity to make a lot of money.

Seeing what Wang Lingling said, Li Qing stopped talking.

The two of them pushed the cart back and saw the picket not long, but Wang Lingling was scared. The two of them were worried and took a long circle before they embarked on the road.

On the way back, she still had legs, because Wang Lingling bought too much, the two baskets had already crashed the car lightly, and Li Qing also carried one on her body. Not far away, Li Qing couldn't stand it. He called Wang Lingling to push the cart.

Wang Lingling scolded the eunuch man in her heart, but there were only two people. No matter how reluctant she was, she could only take them over. The two of them pushed the three baskets of grain home one by one by one.

Li Qing unloaded the grain and went straight to the house to drink water. Wang Pingping sent Wang Lingling away and was stopped by Mrs. Li when she came back.

"The old three! Go cook! Make a white noodle."

Wang Pingping answered quickly, went to the stove and reported to Mrs. Li, "Mom, we don't have white face at home!"

Mrs. Li suddenly felt unlucky. This daughter-in-law is really not smart: "Open your eyes and blind!" Isn't it in the wing? Do you have to ask me to scoop your hand?"

Wang Pingping shrank back and wanted to say that it was the grain Wang Lingling bought back and was going to sell. These are all for money exchange. Besides, how can the two families buy food together?

But after a moment of hesitation, Mrs. Li has urged again: " Hurry up! After a while, the family will come back for dinner!

Wang Pingping had to swallow her grievances and scooped noodles with gourd scoops and basins.

At this time, Li Ying followed her into the wing room and said angrily, "Sister-in-law, you are too stingy. Why do you just scoop this when making noodles?" Scoop more and make a wide noodle at night.

Wang Pingping had to scoop another scoop.

Li Ying stared at her sister-in-law and scooped noodles, and then hummed Xiaoqu to Mrs. Li's room.

"Mother, fortunately I've been there, otherwise my sister-in-law will have little eyebrows and eyes. I guess we will eat noodles with thin soup tonight."

Li Ying told Mrs. Li the situation just now. Mrs. Li bahed her and rolled her eyes: "This little prostitute who can't lay eggs is nothing on the table!"

Does Mrs. Li think there is something wrong with eating the food she wants to sell? How many people are there in her family? How much can I eat? Besides, she paid for it. Why can't she improve the food for her family? She decided that until the wheat harvest recently, her family would eat white noodles! Make up for all the little ones in the family!

Li Ying sued, tilted the kang proudly, and reached out to eat the melon seeds on the table.

Mrs. Li looked at her daughter lovingly: "Are you looking for Leap Forward?" What did you say about Leap Forward?"

Li Ying snorted, "It's just a push. It's said that the store has been busy recently. Let's talk about things in a few days. Mom, what do you think of Xie Yuejin? Doesn't he want to marry me?"

Mrs. Li patted the table: "That can't! How long have you been with him? How can you not get married? Is it out that it doesn't make people laugh? You urge him again. Anyway, his house is ready-made. Let's do something in his hotel. What can we pay?"

Li Ying: "But he pushed it! It's hard to say that we can't get together, mother. Do you think we are asking too high?"

Li Ying was also a little nervous: "There are no one in our town who has more than a dozen tables... It's still cold and hot."

Mrs. Li raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong? Our family has a large population and many in-laws. It's not enough to hold more than a dozen tables. That is to say, Yuejin is in a restaurant, and we just do it with him. I want to say that it should be from the county office, and I also ask our relatives to see how well you are married!"

Li Ying straightened her chest again when she heard this and was very proud.

Yes, even if she even brings a circle of old relatives, she is the best one to marry!

The target is a chef, with craftsmanship and work, and even the house has been divided. How old is he? He can get a house!

It's no worse than the county seat.

Li Ying: "What you said is that we didn't even want to turn around. He asked him to do something and he still pushed it. If it really doesn't work, I won't get married! Who still rushed to beg him.

Mrs. Li quickly advised, "Nonsense, how can you say not to get married? Whether it is the condition of leap forward itself, I guess it is also arrogant. You coax him. Isn't it good to urge him to order it before harvesting the wheat? Don't be confused."

Mrs. Li knows very well that Xie Yuejin's condition is really good. She has a house and a job. I heard that there are many brothers in the family, but they can't implicate him. He works in town, which is no different from separating the family. Several of his brothers are in the countryside, and his parents will not come to him.

Isn't that quite appropriate?

You don't have to communicate with your in-law, and you are close to the town. Later, you can turn around and go to a state-owned restaurant for a meal, which has a lot of benefits.

Therefore, Mrs. Li didn't stare at the three turns, for fear of running away the dragon's fast son-in-law.

However, it is necessary to do things with big scenes, which is different from the bride price.

As long as she thinks of the envy and compliments of her relatives, Mrs. Li feels energetic.

"Our family is not short of that little dowry money now. Your sister-in-law said that she can give all the grain in the box after the wheat harvest. My mother is looking forward to your marriage and a better life in the future..."

Maybe as she was watching her family's days begin to develop, Mrs. Li rarely said some good words to her daughter, and Li Ying nodded frequently.

"Mom, I know! Don't worry, even if I get married, I'm also your daughter, the girl of our Li family.

She also lied to Xie Yuejin to say that she was a regular worker. Who did she rely on her mother's family after marriage?

Mother and daughter are thinking about the good life in the future in the room, which is a cheer!

Wang Ying went back from the county seat and first went to Xu Shuang and told what Chen Dong said to Xu Shuang.

"Master said he would ask you to send him more dry vegetables or something during this period. The wheat harvest stopped before and after harvesting. This year's harvest is poor. I guess the city will be short of food."

After Wang Ying finished speaking, Xu Shuang nodded. A few days ago, he also felt something different.

I don't feel much about the brigade. After all, the timeliness of the seventh brigade is estimated to be a small discount this year, but the feeling in town is obvious. He has been buying vegetables a little expensive recently.

The dishes in the vegetable station are served by the surrounding communes. Recently, some farmers may have noticed something wrong, so they left all the dishes at home to dry the vegetables, so as soon as the vegetables in the vegetable station are scarce, the price will be raised.

Xu Shuang thought for a moment and said, "Let's go to the mountain again in the next few days?"

There has been not much rabbit meat in the family since the Spring Festival. There is one meal without a meal, which was picked by Wang Ying when she went to the mountain to collect medicine. Even fish are not often fished.

Summer is no better than winter. The fishy smell is so strong that it is easy to be smelled once.

But now Xu Shuang can't control much, and grain is everyone's focus at all times.

After a while, the first double brigade will be finished. Their brigade is not short of food, and the other brigades are short of food. I'm afraid that when there is chaos, many things will be uncontrollable.

"Take some fish and some rabbits. Fish and rabbits are all done. I'll send some to my aunt's house."

Xu Shuang arranged that his aunt, Mrs. Su, was not a brigade from her family, and she didn't know if the disaster would affect it there. Xu Shuang has to take time to go there.

Wang Ying said full of words, "Yes, get ready early."

It's really late when you grab it'll be. At that time, you can see how the harvest can be seen. I'm afraid that people's hearts will have floated long ago.

After saying the business, Wang Ying took out the sewing ticket: "Deng Deng~"

Xu Shuang took the ticket and looked around: "This is the sewing ticket."

There is a butterfly sewing machine on the front and one on the back, which expires and invalidated.

Xu Shuang: "Go back and ask our mother when to buy it."

The large sewing machine is also a strange thing. Many companies can't be found in Mangong. They have to ask Mrs. Xu to pick it out by herself.

Wang Ying carefully packed up the ticket and said, "Okay, I just need a radio now. I didn't expect the radio to be more difficult to find."

Turning around, she thought it was the most difficult to find sewing ticket, but it turned out to be the radio.

Xu Shuang: "If it doesn't work sooner or later, I'll tell Master that we will add some money. I will definitely ask you to listen to the radio this winter."

If there is no radio, it will be really difficult in winter.

After saying a few words, Xu Shuang had reached the peak meal. He was busy going to the back kitchen to work and asked Wang Ying what she had eaten.

Wang Ying waved her hand and said, "I won't eat here. I'll go back."

The spareribs made by Xu Shuang yesterday are still there. Mrs. Xu said for a long time that she was going to stew the spareribs with potatoes, corn, beans and eggplant. She was in a hurry to go back to eat spareribs, so she didn't eat them in the restaurant.

Wang Ying hurriedly said goodbye to Xu Shuang. As soon as she entered the brigade, she heard Wu Guihua's loud voice.

"Don't talk nonsense. We have called several little actors to talk about it this time. They are all your own children. You have to listen carefully!"

Wang Ying stopped her bicycle and stood aside to join in the fun.

A little boy with a runny nose was pulling another little boy forward.

The little man shouted in his mouth.

"Dead boy, how many times have I said it? You are not allowed to drink cold water! There are long bugs in that cold water! Get into your dick, and then you can't even pee! Look at you. Drinking raw water is so annoying..."

Another child who was pulled was not young, only three or four years old, and he walked very well.

He also conscientiously held his stomach, and the milky voice pretended to have a stomachache: "Ouch, oh, mother, my stomach hurts..."

Wang Ying couldn't breathe with a smile, and a bigger little girl came up on the other side.

"Child, I'm back from the ground!"

With that, he estimated to straighten out of his thin hemp figure out of his stomach: " Hurry up and bring me rice!"

Several children were staged on the stage, and the parents below blushed.

A woman took the soles of her shoes and almost pinched the needle and thread: "Where can I do that!"

Another woman, who obviously looked like a runny little boy, couldn't stop laughing. The child learned the July 8 imaging of her, which made her shy, angry and laughing.

"The dog left! You waited for me!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 68.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
154K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...