His Miracle 2 (Completed)

Por nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... Más

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 7

46.1K 2.2K 2K
Por nijaspencer

A'leah

I walked inside of Dr.Williams office taking a seat on the couch. Words couldn't describe as to how I was feeling.

I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't even keep any food down. August sat beside me and I put my phone of vibrate.

"Good morning, I am glad to have you to back. It's been a while since I last saw you two. I'm feeling alot of tension in this room so to relieve that A'leah would you like to speak first?" She asked.

"Uh sure." I said nervously.

"So August asked you to be here today because he wants a fresh start. And in my notes it says you agreed to do that."

"Yes I did. I don't want anymore secrets or lies, just the truth about everything."

"I understand. August how many children do you have?" She asked.

"Three." He answered.

"All they all by the same woman?"

"No." I said. He cut me a look.

"No they aren't. Miracle and Aiden are kids I have with A'leah. Mason is by Giselle." He explained.

"Mason is currently living under the same roof as you both. Your taking care of him, providing for his every need, making sure he's taken care of. But the real question is; is Mason your son?"

I crossed my legs and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yes, he is mines." He said.

"And Mason is two years old, the same age as Miracle and Aiden. Care to explain?" She asked.

"Oh no Dr.Williams, I'll explain. August cheated on me while we were together and now he has a two year old son by a crazy ass hoe, excuse my language." I snapped.

"Wow. August, did you have sex with this woman?"

"Yes. But it was more than once." He admitted.

"Fuck you mean it was more than once!?" I yelled as I stood to my feet.

"Remember that night you took my car when we was at the gym?" He asked.

"Yeah what about it!?"

"I fucked her twice at her crib and nutted in her the second time. That's why it took me so long ta' come home. When she popped up at our doorstep, I knew she was pregnant wit' my kid but I paid her ta' stay away from me and you cause I couldn't lose you."

I wiped my face and ran out of the room crying my eyes out. Dr.Williams was pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I know this hurts A'leah, but if you two want to start over everything needs to be said."

"There is no starting over, I'm done with him!" I cried.

"Come on, let's head back to my room. Your going to sit by me, and there will be a security guard in there as well."

I wiped my face and nodded, following her back into her room and taking a seat beside her.

"You know what? I got some secrets too. I tested Mason behind your back to make sure that he wasn't yours but he is. I kissed your brother and went down on him. Not to mention he returned the favor and I enjoyed every second of it." I smirked.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose and chuckled.

"I'a kno' you ain't jus' say that."

"Nigga I didn't stutter. I told your ass you were lucky that I didn't hop on his dick the first chance I got. You hurt me so it's your time to hurt." I said nonchalantly.

"You's fucked up fa' that. Here you got me thinkin' I'm wrong one but you jus' as wrong as me!" He yelled.

"I guess we're even now." I shrugged.

"Okay let's all calm down. A'leah do you feel bad for what you've done?" She asked.

"Of course I do, but when your hurt you don't think. You'll do anything spiteful to hurt the one you thought loved you and that's exactly what I did." I said as my eyes started to water.

"Is there anything else you want to come clean about?"

"I'm falling out of love with August." I admitted.

"W-What?" He stammered.

"I will always love you August but I'm not in love with you anymore. I can't wait around for you to change. I don't even trust you. Your actions and dishonest ways towards me pushed me into another man's arms. Maybe you should learn from a real man."

"You saying all this shit like you jus' wasn't riding my face last night and lettin' me buss them guts. If I'm not a real man, it's cause I took lessons from ya dead beat ass father who bailed out on your ass." He snapped.

My mouth hung open just a little. Did he really just say that to me?

"But my dad is here now? Where's yours? At least mines didn't bend me over and turn me into his bitch." I sneered.

"Fuck you A'leah!" He ran up on me knocking me out of my chair wrapping his hands around my neck.

I kicked him in the eye, gasping for air as the security guard pryed him off me, walking him down the hallway. I continued to gasp for air, breathing heavily.

August

"Nah fuck her! Getcho hands offa me bruh!" I yelled.

I was being held down by three security guards. My attempts ta' make it back innat room was unsuccessful.

Leah pushed me ta' my fuckin' boiling point. All that shit I shared wit' her about my pops she gone throw it back in my face, that's foul.

"August, Leah is gone. She's not in my room anymore Chandra just came by to pick her up. If you can calm down I'd like to finish the session with you. I don't want you leaving here today stressed out and angry." She explained.

"Aight, tell these niggas ta' get off me."

"Boys, let him go. Thank you for controlling him."

They let me go and I stood ta' my feet, walking back ta' her room. I needed a blunt right about na'.

"I'm sorry you had ta' see that. Ion't put hands on females but she was fuckin' asking fa' it."

"I wouldn't say she asked for that but it definitely scared her. I did notice she as trying to get under your skin. I shouldn't have allowed you two to sit here and just take shots at each other like that. How do you feel about all of this?" She asked.

"I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders. The truth is out and I'm ready ta' start over and better man." I said honestly.

Was I happy about what happened moments ago? Hell no. The A'leah I met six years ago wasn't sittin' befo' me today. That was a fuckin' monsta' that I helped create.

"Do you think you took a part in A'leah's behavior?"

"Absolutely. I was someone she loved and trusted. Not only that but she gave up everything ta' be wit' a nigga and I screwed her over. But at the same time I'm not gone sit her and put the blame on me. She's the one who can control how she acts and what she does not me." I explained.

"I agree. Do you ever see yourself getting back with her in the future?"

"Maybe. No matter how she acted today, or what she did ta' hurt me I love the hell outta that girl. If she wanna get a new nigga kutos ta' her. I can't stop her from being happy." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"I am surprised that you are so calm and collect right now, I do appreciate that. I am also proud that your owning up to your mistakes and not blaming them on anyone else. Most men are in denial of their actions and won't admit their wrongs at all. It takes a real man to own up to his wrong doings. I can say this is the first step to moving forward with your life." She smiled.

"Thanks doc." I grinned.

"Your welcome. So after you leave her today what do you plan on doing?" She asked.

"I'm moving out of that house and buying my own shit. We can co-parent but from separate households. I refuse ta' live under the same roof as her afta' today." I said honestly.

"I understand but what made you cheat on A'leah? You two were together for four years, you guys have two beautiful kids. I'm sure any man would love to come home to a faithful female." She said.

"Ta' be honest witchu', ion't kno'. It jus' happened and I didn't stop it. Do I regret it hell yeah but out of all of this chaos I got my son. I could never regret him being hea'."

"So what made you cheat the second time and not wear a condom?"

"I was angry wit' A'leah that day and wasn't thinking. I forgot about wearin' a condom."

"I see. A'leah said she's falling out of love with you. Do you feel the same way?" She asked.

"Nah. I'm still in love wit' Leah, I always will be. I don't want nobody else but her. If she chooses ta' move on that's on her. I can't be selfish and stop her from being happy. I'm worried about gettin' myself together first." I sighed.

"I wish you the best of luck August. I want to see you in two weeks so clear your schedule now. I don't want any excuses this time either." She said.

"Aight, I'll save the date."

I stood up and walked out her office, taking a blunt from my pocket. I lit it and took a long drag, as I got inside my car. For right now, it jus' ain't meant ta' be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weren't expecting that huh?

Leave hella inline comments please!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.8K 1.8K 22
Asia has been thru so much in her life. Changing highschools and living on her own. After meeting August dealing with drama four years later what's t...
308K 10.7K 42
Fresh out the hospital, Jaelynn is stressed out. August, on the otherhand, is happy. I mean, why shouldn't he be? He's at the height of his career an...
2K 119 30
Gia and August are back and living their best life. Now happily married and expecting their second child together, things couldn't be any better for...
6.8K 295 10
Ariana Fletcher and August Alsina have been best friends for years. Everybody but them can see the chemistry between the two, would they accept fate...