⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)

5.4K 37 109
By Tiya_TealTea

WARNING: This oneshot contains smut! (Content in which the characters engage in sexual intercourse. I highly recommend skipping this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable.)

~

Hailey groaned, her arms firmly folded. And they planned to stay in that position for a long while. She glared out her bedroom window, a frustrated gaze being held on her face. Her dark teal eyebrows were furrowed as she bit the inside of her mouth, not daring to turn around and make any sort of eye-contact with the one who was behind her.

"Oh come on, Hails! What can I do to cheer you up..?" Jake whined, grasping onto her shoulder. He lightly shook her in an attempt to get her attention, which he knew he received, but Hailey was purposefully ignoring all his words.

Hailey rolled her eyes, remaining silent. She didn't utter a single word. She was hoping Jake would soon give up and walk away, leaving her alone. She didn't want to talk to him. Didn't she make that perfectly obvious to him? Clearly not.

Jake facepalmed, sighing helplessly. "Babe, why do you have to be so stubborn? I said I was sorry! I didn't mean for you to get THAT annoyed. It was supposed to be a funny prank for the crack. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously."

At this point, Hailey gave up on being quiet and finally decided to speak. She knew that if she didn't talk, her husband would bombard and drown her in endless questions and continuous nagging.

"Jake, you know how I feel about these pranks. How about you play them on people who enjoy these type of stupid things, 'cause I don't." Hailey said in a huff, examining her pink-coloured fingernails that gave off a glossy shine.

"Hailey, relax! It wasn't that bad!" Jake replied. He wanted Hailey to realise that one small joke isn't something she should always take to heart. But then again, this is Hailey he was talking about.

"Maybe for you. It's not the case for me, however." Hailey responded very bluntly. As she stared out the glass window of their bedroom, the sun and its evening rays hit against her face. The night was slowly falling upon them. The sky was now a dark orange, with small tints of pink here and there.

"So, there is absolutely nothing I can do to change your mind?" Jake asked, looking over Hailey's shoulder to try and meet her eyes.

"That is correct." He heard the reply, not all too happy to hear it.

Now, Jake was the one to groan. He rubbed his collarbone, pondering to himself. He thought about figuring out a way on how to get Hailey to stop being so stubborn with him. Jake didn't want Hailey to be odd at him for the remainder of the evening and into the night. He wasn't in the mood for sleeping on the couch tonight, or for sleeping in a bed with Hailey's back turned towards him for the whole night. That would mean no cuddling, and no goodnight kisses. Instead, it would feel like sleeping next to a stranger or something.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Jake's mind, which caused a sly grin to steadily show itself on his face as his wife was still looking out the casement.

"Since the day I pretty much met Hailey, I learned that there is one thing I do to her that she cannot resist." Jake told himself in his thoughts. With that, he quietly began to trail up closer to his partner, reaching his hands out carefully.

Hailey's eyes widened as she felt a pair of arms sneakily snake around her waist, and then around her stomach. She blushed a cherry red, and managed to stop herself from squeaking when she felt Jake rest his chin on her shoulder, his nose slightly snuggling into her neck.

"So...no matter what I do to make it up to you, you're going to still be mad at me, hmm..?" Jake whispered seductively in her ear, his hot breath brushing against the lobe.

The blush on Hailey's countenance deepened as she grew nearly speechless. It was almost physically impossible for her to not make any sort of sounds. Whether they be whimpers, gasps, or squeaks, it didn't matter.

"Y-Yes! I told you that already!" She stuttered in response, avoiding her husband's light brown eyes. She could feel Jake's hold on her tighten, his palms resting on the left and right side of her abdomen.

"Are you completely sure about that..?" He mumbled coyly, causing Hailey to bite her lip. Jake spoke in a raspy tone, which secretly sent Hailey reeling deep inside.

"Yes.." Hailey could only mutter out, the enormous feeling of shyness taking over her entire self.

The two of them grew silent as they stayed in the same position for only a few seconds. Jake resumed to rest his chin on top of Hailey's collarbone, still cuddling her from behind. He found it wholesome how despite being irritated at him, Hailey didn't pull away or push him off. Instead, she just stood there, allowing Jake to hug her anyways.

"Hailey, something tells me you're not telling the truth.." Jake shot his wife a little wink as he growled mischievously. Hailey was frozen, and didn't say anything. "Aren't I right, princess..?"

Hailey whimpered lowly, struggling to not cave in. Slowly, Jake removed one of his hands off her stomach and traced it towards her shoulder. From there, he held his index finger out and began to trail it teasingly down Hailey's arm. His fingernail lightly scraped her skin, which tickled his lover a small bit.

"Admit it, Hails. Don't I make you feel...hot?"

Hailey bit her lip even harder, using everything she had in her to not give Jake the satisfaction and reaction he wanted. "Hailey, do not let his charms work on you!" She demanded herself in her mind.

Hailey watched as Jake continued to stroke her bare arm seductively, causing goosebumps to form on her intricate skin. "I know for a fact, that you can't resist me.." Jake teased her again, making Hailey gulp. She could feel massive butterflies fly around inside her body. Tingles skyrocketed throughout her system.

Hailey had no idea on what to say at this rate. All she could do was give Jake the silent treatment. She felt Jake's fingers trail up her arm and back up onto her shoulder, caressing it lovingly.

"Oh, Hailey..You just love it when I touch you like this, don't you..?" Hailey knew she couldn't deny it. Jake was right. She did. However, she didn't want to admit it. Jake then proceeded to dig his face into her blue locks, breathing in the sweet essence of a fresh watermelon with a hint of roses.

"What are you thinking about, my little hailstorm? Are you thinking about wanting me to touch you more..? Does it get you all..hot and bothered?" Hailey whimpered once again at Jake's lustful request. Up to this point, Hailey couldn't hold it back anymore. All of the anger and grudge she was holding against her partner, suddenly vanished. She began to feel needy, and desperate. A line of blush which was the colour of a crimson red was spread across her cheeks.

"J-Jake.." Jake smirked delightfully upon hearing his name, and a word finally come out of Hailey's mouth.

"Yes, baby..?" He again whispered lowly, as his other hand that was still placed on Hailey's stomach started to rub it gently.

"Can you..touch me there..P-Please..?" Hailey pleaded, her obsidian eyes looking back at her husband. Though he was surprised, Jake smiled warmly as he made eye-contact with his wife.

"Where do you want me to touch you? You didn't say.." Jake pointed out, stroking Hailey's shoulder.

Hailey bit her lip nervously, her eyes gesturing down towards her chest area. Jake blushed a rosy pink, getting the signal that his wife wanted him to touch her breasts. Judging by the expressions on Hailey's countenance, she looked desperate, and seemed to want it badly. To crave it badly.

"Ah..you want me to touch your breasts?" Jake questioned for further confirmation on his assumptions.

"Mhm...Please..? Can you t-touch me..?" Hailey murmured shyly. She rested her hand on top of Jake's hand which was on her abdomen.

Jake chuckled to himself, closing his eyes as he did so. "God, she's so cute when she gets all shy.." He said in his thoughts before opening his eyelids and nearing his face towards Hailey's, their noses briskly pressing against eachother.

"Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it.." Jake replied in a soothing tone of voice. Hailey could feel a grin of elation appear on the corners of her mouth hearing the response she received, which was exactly the response she wanted.

After mere seconds of stillness, Hailey watched as Jake took his palm off her shoulder and began to guide it towards her left breast. She witnessed his every move excitedly, the blush on her face becoming redder by the minute. She smirked charmingly showing her teeth. Her heart rate started to increase, feeling as if though it was about to explode out of her chest.

As time went on, Hailey felt Jake cup her breast delicately, causing her to quietly gasp. Her bosom fit perfectly into Jake's hold, like it was a glass slipper. Within due time, Jake gave it a tiny squeeze, knowing he didn't have to wait for Hailey to ask him to do so herself. It was clear that she desired for him to do more than just touch her chest.

Hailey hummed, closing her eyes in content. "Do it more, Jake.." She spoke, waiting patiently.

Hearing his wife's request, Jake applied more pressure by squeezing it a bit more harder, leaving him satisfied and making him become aroused. Though, Jake knew he would like it better and it would satisfy him more if Hailey wasn't wearing any sort of clothing to cover her breasts at that moment. However, he wasn't complaining. He loved to pleasure Hailey and make her happy, and this was one of his favourite ways to do it.

When Jake had squeezed her breast a little harder than his first attempt, Hailey lowly moaned at the contact, not showing any sort of discomfort. This meant that she was enjoying this, and that's what Jake wants.

"Want me to continue, princess..?" Hailey nodded her head almost immediately at Jake's question.

"Don't stop, Jake! Keep going.." Hailey begged, sounding lustful. "I don't want you to stop. Please continue.."

Having said that, Jake gripped onto the breast even more, massaging it tenderly. Hailey moaned instantly at the touch, biting her lip in pleasure. Jake smirked, glad that Hailey was finding every moment of this enjoyable. He kept on massaging, loving it himself too.

"Oh, you just love that, don't you..?" Jake nestled his face into Hailey's hair, his lips lingering near her ear lobe.

"Mmm.." Hailey snuggled into Jake's hold on her, the soothing warmth their bodies generated when pressed together feeling like absolute heaven on her skin.

"Now, I wonder if I can kiss you.." Hailey opened her eyes when she heard him. Slowly, she turned her body around to face him, Jake's hands going onto both the sides of her waist in the process. Hailey smiled lovingly at him and cupped both his cheeks, caressing them.

She then began to lean in closer, her eyelids shutting softly, approaching for a kiss. Jake did the same, as he leaned in as well, pulling her body in closer to his to the point where their chests were pressing against eachother.

It wasn't long before the two of them engaged in a loving kiss, their bodies melting. Jake and Hailey both hummed in satisfaction, not wanting to part away for even a spilt second. They both tilted their heads, further intensifying the kiss.

Hailey draped her arms around Jake's collarbone, making sure not to break the kiss whatsoever. At this point, she gave up. She completely forgot the fact that she was mad at Jake before. She loved him more than anything, and was now willing to let it all go. She couldn't stay mad at him forever. She loved him too much for that. Besides, it was only something minor that had happened. There was no need to hold such a grudge.

Throughout the kiss, Hailey could feel Jake's warm tongue trying to make its way inside her mouth. Hailey allowed access, causing their tongues to meet. Jake smirked, feeling the smoothness of Hailey's wet tongue brush against his. It tasted delectable to him.

As they kissed, Jake acknowledged the fact that him and Hailey were in their bedroom. Tired of standing, he took a step forward, still keeping his eyes closed and the kiss sealed. Hailey took notice of this, and it prompted her to take a step backwards. She continued to kiss him blissfully, not even opening her eyes the slightest.

When Jake realised that Hailey walked back a step, he decided to guide and lightly push her body towards the direction of their bed. He walked forward which made Hailey walk backwards. Soon enough, they had made their way on over, standing right in front of one side of the bed.

Since she was beginning to lose her breath, Hailey broke their lips apart, gasping. Jake took a moment to catch his breath as well. They then locked eyes with one another, giggling.

"I love you.." Jake said, cradling his lover in his arms.

"I love you too.." Hailey replied, blushing bashfully.

"Are you still mad at me..?" Hailey shook her head at the question.

"No..Let's forget about it. I can't stay mad at you forever. It's okay..I guess it was pretty funny.." Hailey pecked his cheek, laughing. Her laughter always managed to brighten up Jake's day.

Time passed on by, and during it, Jake gently set Hailey's body down onto the mattress, making her sit. Hailey was confused at this as she arched an eyebrow. Jake then sat down next to her, stroking her arm.

"What is it?" Hailey asked, seeing Jake then run his fingers through her strands of hair.

"I wanna kiss you more.." Hailey heard him admit shyly. His eyes traced off to the side, his cheeks growing hot. "It's just that, I'm addicted to the way your lips taste.."

"So, do it then."

Jake glanced over at his cobalt-haired lover after hearing the sudden reply. He saw the charming smile she displayed on her face which made his heart skip a beat. Hailey held her hand out and touched Jake's cheek, that was stinging from the heat.

"Nothing is stopping you, baby..." Hailey whispered to him in an alluring manner. Jake felt like he was being hypnotized. Like a spell was being cast on him. He could feel himself getting lost in her stunning irises, the colour of a deep night sky. "What would you like me to do, Jakey..? I can tell there is something more.."

"Please...just take me..!"

Hearing his frenzied cry, Hailey pulled him in by his shirt towards her. Their lips collided once again, tongues instantly meeting. The kiss was full of excitement, hunger, lust. It felt right, and perfect. The whole of it. For them both, they could feel something arise deep inside their bodies. They knew what it was, but neither decided to say it just yet.

"Hails...Mm.." Jake moaned breathlessly, his palm gripped tightly onto Hailey's hip, while his other one played with her hair. Hailey did the same as her arms were wrapped around Jake's neck with her fingers digging into his blond locks.

As they kissed, Jake gradually began to push Hailey down, his body towering over hers. Since Hailey was so caught up in the kiss, she didn't seem to care that she was now laying down on the mattress with Jake on top of her. They just resumed the make-out, lips interlocking non-stop.

The kiss soon became hard to control as their mouths were getting sloppy by each second. They then decided to break it, an exhale as the sound of a moan escaping their lips. Jake smiled down at Hailey lovingly, which she returned. He then noticed his wife grip onto his shirt, gazing into his eyes afterwards.

"Jake..take off your shirt. Please...I-I want it off.." She said, biting her lip.

Jake's cheeks stinged again at hearing Hailey's desire. He could feel his soft side coming out, about to show itself. Usually, he was the more flirty one, but Jake also had his moments where he'd become incredibly flustered, nervous, or shy. Nonetheless, he cupped Hailey's cheek and nodded in agreement.

Hailey watched, both fascinated and excited as Jake sat up, grabbing onto the bottom sides of his shirt. He then slowly heaved the clothing up over his head, revealing his bare chest and stomach. Hailey grinned in adoration at the sight of him, as Jake threw his attire to the floor.

Hailey sat up from the bedsheets, placing a palm onto his chest. She could feel his heart beating at a slightly fast pace, but it felt soothing. From his chest, Hailey led her fingertips down, touching his abdomen. Jake chuckled, Hailey's nails tickling his skin a bit.

Hailey examined his abs, a total count of six. They were extremely attractive to her. She felt them, intrigued with the touch. After she was done, Hailey met his eyes, staring adoringly into them.

"You're gorgeous, Jake.." She mumbled into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. Before he could respond, Hailey suddenly connected their lips again. Though taken aback at the action, Jake reciprocated, passionately kissing her in return.

Hailey caressed Jake's chest, loving how soft and smooth his skin felt. She hummed in content, the sound making butterflies now arise inside Jake. It made him go crazy, and it made him want Hailey even more.

They pulled away, a strand of saliva connecting the kiss they had just engaged in this time. Seeing it, they giggled sheepishly, faces a bright red. They stayed like that for only a few seconds before one thing led to another.

Suddenly, Hailey gently pushed Jake down onto their bed, causing him to widen his eyes in surprise. He saw Hailey linger herself over his body with a smirk shown on her face. Jake blushed even deeper, anticipating on what was going to happen next.

Hailey sat her body down onto Jake's thighs. It was clear that she was now tempted and aroused. Hailey continued to stroke his abdomen, making Jake's insides tingle as he bit his lower lip. This only lasted a minute or so as the lovers exchanged loving beams with eachother.

After the strokes she had done, Hailey proceeded to grasp onto the bottom of her crop top, lifting it over her head after. Jake could feel himself lose his breath, his heartstrings being pulled. Once the piece of clothing was off her slender body, Hailey threw it to the ground, showing off her chest, and displaying her midnight blue bra that covered her luscious breasts.

Jake was speechless. Even though he has seen Hailey's body before, it still managed to stun him in every way possible whenever it was exposed to him. He knew words weren't able to describe how enthralling Hailey is. She is so beautiful in a way that makes people forget what they were going to say when they look at her.

"What is it..? You like what you see, hm?" Hailey teased him, her fingers intertwining with his strands of blond.

"Mhm.." Jake murmured, visibly bashful. Hailey found this absolutely adorable and giggled.

"You're cute, you know that..?" Hailey said, earning a smirk from Jake in return.

"I know that.." Jake boasted, trying to make his soft side fade away, and his cocky side come out. "But, you're cuter.."

Hailey chuckled, her cheeks highlighting a baby pink. She then leaned down and planted a loving kiss onto his forehead, making Jake sigh in ease.

Without warning, Hailey nestled her face into the crook of Jake's neck. He jumped a tiny bit at the contact, as he wasn't expecting it. Hailey began to kiss his neck affectionately, a trail forming. Jake gasped in delight, holding her close.

"Hailey...Oh..." Hailey grinned secretly hearing the sounds come out from her husband. She continued down his collarbone and soon made it to his chest. She pecked just above his breasts, looking up at him attractively every now and then.

Jake remained mostly quiet throughout it, nearly all the noises heard being moans or gasps. He sank his head into the pillowcase, like he was on cloud nine. From the corner of his eye, he could see that Hailey had now reached his stomach after giving affection to his chest. She was planting a gentle kiss onto each of his abs. Jake loved every ounce of endearment that Hailey gave him.

From his abs, Hailey trailed upwards again, kissing up his stomach. Jake stroked her blue locks, them being perfectly soft. Hailey reached his chest again, kissing the areola around one of his breasts. Jake squeaked upon feeling Hailey bite the skin a little.

"Ah...p-princess..."

Hailey arrived at Jake's neck once more, suckling it. She did more kisses as well, sometimes some licking done in-between. Finally, Hailey went back to where she started, kissed Jake's cheek, and stared down at him, much love in her eyes.

"Hey, Jakey.." She whispered, getting a chuckle from him.

"Hey, princess.." He mumbled lazily, holding her as close as he could. He rubbed her back as Hailey held onto his face. She leaned in and planted a tender kiss onto his lips.

"You looked like you enjoyed that.." Hailey laughed quietly, seeing Jake nod his head sheepishly. He then bit the inside of his mouth, seemingly pondering to himself.

"Hails..C-Can we take this further..?" Jake pleaded, his brown eyes sparkling a little. Hailey blushed immensely at the question, getting the hint of what Jake meant through that statement. "Please, Hailey..? I..I want you. I need you. I-I..want to make love to you.."

Hailey beamed, sighing happily. How could she say no to him? Even though Jake didn't know it, Hailey had been meaning to ask the same thing, but she just didn't know when would be the best time. She wanted to remind Jake that she was his, and he was hers.

"I'm all yours Jake.."

Once the reply was heard, Jake grinned up at Hailey and rolled her over, his body on top of hers like it was previously. He held onto her hips, kissing the corner of her lips lightly. Hailey giggled, rubbing his arm.

Hailey watched as Jake dug his countenance into her collarbone, kissing it tenderly. She cooed, closing her eyes. Jake stroked the side of her bare stomach back and forth at a rhythmic pace, which gave her a sense of comfort.

Jake started a pathway of kisses down her neck, just about to reach her chest. Hailey threw her head back slowly, moaning quietly under her breath. Jake smirked, acknowledging the fact that Hailey liked every moment of this. He then reached her chest, pecking it continuously.

Jake soon put a halt to his kisses once he saw the bra Hailey had on. With no hesitation, Jake snaked his palm behind Hailey's back, trying to find the hooks of the attire. Hailey waited patiently for him, glancing off to the side in shyness.

Soon, Jake found the hooks with his fingers, unhooking it with no difficulty. Hailey felt her bra become loose as it fell slightly from her bosoms. She breathed out, feeling a bit nervous.

"Don't be scared...I love you so much, you know that?" Jake spoke out, taking notice of Hailey's timidity. She nodded her head with a weak smile.

"I know...I love you too. It's okay. You can take it off.." Hailey brushed her hair out of the way, flopping it over one shoulder. With that, Jake gripped onto one of the straps of the corset, dragging it off her arm. It came off easily, followed along by the other strap that was removed off her shoulder, and her arm. There, Hailey's full chest was exposed to Jake, making his pants feel tight. He held the bra in his grasp, gazing at his partner's soft, snow white breasts with their baby pink areolas and nipples. He desperately wanted to touch them, kiss them, to do whatever with them.

With a comforting sigh, Jake dropped the bra to the ground. "Words cannot express how beautiful you are, Hails.." He said, cupping her cheek. Hailey awed, her eyes lighting up.

"Aww, honey...you're so sweet.." Hailey replied, holding his hand with a firm grip. Hailey knew how insecure she could get, or how low her self-esteem could go, but Jake's compliments always managed to give a boost to her ego, which she highly appreciated.

A lustful grin approached his lips as Jake carefully touched Hailey's right breast, giving it a small squeeze. Hailey gasped, a moan leaving her thereafter.

"Oh Jake...T-Touch me more.."

Jake squeezed it more harder, much to his delight and excitement. Her breast felt so soft like a feather or like a piece of cotton. Hailey moaned again, the volume increasing just a bit. "Ah...Jake.."

Jake rubbed the skin, his finger playing with the nipple. It became stiff as he touched it. He kept on massaging her bosom, making Hailey feel pleasured. Her lower area tingled, causing more sounds of rapture to come out.

As Jake fondled with her right breast, he lowered his head down and took her left breast into his mouth, suckling it affectionately. Hailey threw her head back steadily into the pillowcase, her nails digging into the mattress.

Jake didn't want to stop. He absolutely adored the way Hailey tasted. Every part of her tasted so sweet and delectable. She was completely irresistible to him. He licked her nipple teasingly, a small kiss pressed onto it after.

"Hailey, you taste just right for me.." Jake muttered, his mouth still on her bosom. He resumed caressing the other breast, the squeezes being harder than the first ones. The one he sucked on became moist with his saliva as he had it in his mouth for a long time. Therefore, he pulled away.

Noticing him stop, Hailey looked down at him with a whimper, showing that she wanted more. Jake kissed her cleavage before progressing downwards.

Hailey witnessed him go down to her abdomen, kissing it. She laid her head back down onto the pillow, eyes closing, a comforted smile appearing on her mouth. "Mmm.."

Jake pecked her entire stomach region with his lips, rubbing it with his palm to get a touch of how smooth it felt. Hailey could sense that Jake was getting progressively lower and lower towards her most intimate area. She gulped, not knowing whether it was out of nervousness, or eagerness.

Before she knew it, Jake had finished giving affection to her stomach. He looked down at her underwear, wanting it to be removed badly. He noticed how the undergarment visibly looked damp, and wet. That was a sign of Hailey's excitement.

Slowly, Jake grasped onto her blue underwear, ready to take it off. Looking up at Hailey, he saw her nod at him, telling him that he was allowed to. With a smile, Jake carefully removed it, heaving it over her slender legs. Hailey breathed out a shaky breath now that she was fully naked. Her underwear was discarded to the floor by Jake.

Before Jake could look back at her, Hailey closed her legs nervously, covering her womanhood. She wasn't able to put it into words on how shy she was feeling. When he noticed, Jake sighed, his hand connecting with hers. "Hey, hey..it's okay. You're alright. I don't want you to feel nervous.."

Hailey squeezed his hand, not wanting to let go. "I know.."

"Hey, listen..Do you trust me?" Hailey nodded her head almost immediately.

"Of course I do..I love you.." Hailey said, seeing Jake rub her thigh soothingly.

"Then..may I..?" He asked, gesturing down towards her area with his eyes. She contemplated for a moment, before soon coming down a decision.

Gradually, she coaxed her legs apart, revealing her private area once more. Jake's cheeks flushed red as he beamed warmly, ecstatic at the sight below him. Hailey whimpered lowly, her heart beating insanely fast.

"See? I told you you're beautiful.." Jake said in a loving tone, happy to see Hailey smile weakly at him. "I wanna touch you so bad.."

"You can.." Jake heard Hailey reply. "I want you to touch me too.."

----

⚠️(GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD! PROCEED WITH CAUTION.)⚠️

----

Jake took her hand up to this mouth and kissed it. Letting it go, he then lingered his fingers downwards, touching Hailey's moist womanhood carefully. Hailey jumped, her insides exploding.

Jake rubbed her slit at a steady pace, hearing Hailey moan immensely. "Jake..Oh, yes...Ah.." He stroked the opening, which caused the vulva to slightly part its folds. He touched the inside with deep fascination, trying his best to be careful to ensure Hailey doesn't feel irritated.

Hailey moaned even more. She couldn't stop, nor could she say a word. Jake kept the rubbing constant, doing it even faster now. Something pooled inside the girl, and it would only take her a few more minutes for it to come and show itself.

Using his fingers to keep her folds open, Jake leaned his head down, nearing her crotch. The heavenly scent of her area made him drool. He couldn't wait to taste it, and that was exactly what he did next.

Jake kissed it first, a squeak heard from Hailey upon it, and then slid his tongue inside through her folds. She tasted wonderful to him, and he craved more. He held onto her legs tightly, fighting his way deeper inside as best as he could. His tongue felt free to explore, brushing against every area to get a little taste.

"Ah..! Oh, Jake..you feel so good..!" Hailey nearly yelled out, her nails piercing through the bedsheets. Jake licked up her fluids that spilled out from her crotch, the taste feeling like heaven on his tongue. He kissed her slit passionately, his tongue managing to go in deeper.

"You taste so good.." Jake murmured quietly. Hailey could feel her breath slip away from all the moaning. Her climax was on short arrival and she knew she would have to tell Jake anytime now. It was on its way, and she wanted it to arrive.

"Jake, I'm..nearly there.." Hailey moaned, getting Jake's attention.

"Let it come, Hails...Don't worry, you're okay.." Jake pulled away from her womanhood, making contact with it with his fingers again. He rubbed the middle of her folds, gently pressing his finger inside. He pushed it in, hearing Hailey wince. One finger stayed in there for just seconds before Jake pushed another one in. He bit his lip in satisfaction, loving the touch of Hailey's mellow and damp area.

As expected, Hailey's climax arrived as it flowed out of her crotch, all over Jake's hand. It spread onto the mattress, forming a puddle. Hailey moaned out Jake's name, smiling helplessly. She loved whenever Jake did this to her. It was always such an enjoyable experience. Her body would elevate to a whole different level of pleasure when this happened.

Jake stared at the sticky liquid on his palm, letting his tongue brush against it. The taste was pleasant for him, so therefore, he lapped it all up until there was none left. He gulped it down, its warm consistency trickling down his throat.

Hailey calmed down, her breathing returning back to normal. "Oh, that was incredible.." Jake laughed warmly at her.

"You are so amazing.." Jake said, caressing her waist. He always wanted Hailey to know that she was safe in his hands, and that he would never do anything to hurt her.

"Now it's my turn.." Hailey said cheekily, raising her body up from the blankets. She then pushed Jake onto the other side of the bed, his back resting against it. Hailey crawled over him, hair falling loosely from behind her shoulders. "You're in for a treat.."

"Like you said earlier, I'm all yours Hailey.."

Hailey turned her attention towards Jake's pants, a flirtatious grin being formed at the sight of them. Jake noticed Hailey stare at his clothing, figuring that she wanted to remove it off him.

With a consoling smile, Hailey held onto the belt that was seen on Jake's ripped jeans, fumbled with it until she heard a click and soon enough, tugged it off his hips and legs, his boxers now in display. She grew ecstatic, yearning to see the beauty it held behind it.

Hailey grabbed onto the waistband, prepping to drag it off. She shared a glance with her husband, watching him eagerly nod. Given the clearance, Hailey carefully pulled it off his waist, dragged it over his legs, then dropped it to the carpeted floor.

Jake blushed, not making any eye-contact with Hailey. The teal-haired girl gazed at his penis, which was standing in an upwards position. Hailey grinned, cupping Jake's cheek softly.

"It's okay Jake...Don't feel shy. You are absolutely stunning.." Hailey said, giggling. Jake was still flustered and speechless however. He didn't say anything in response. He gulped, a little whimper being heard. Hailey frowned as she didn't want her husband to feel frightened or stiff. She wanted him to be loosened up and to feel relaxed.

Hailey decided to bring her face closer to his, nestling her nose against his cheek. "I didn't think I could love someone this much.." She mumbled movingly near his ear. Jake looked back at her, a small beam slowly forming on the corners of his lips.

Hailey smirked at him before she began to lightly tickle his stomach, causing Jake to snicker. "Who's my adorable munchkin..?! Who's my cute snuggle bear..?!" Hailey teased him, her voice mimicking the sound of a baby. Jake laughed out, Hailey's tickling eventually getting to him.

"Awh, babe! Stop it!" Jake chortled, with Hailey shaking her head 'no' in reply. She then proceeded to plant a lot of kisses onto Jake's face, making him laugh even more as they were ticklish to him.

"I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you!" Jake heard Hailey blurt out. The blush on his face turned even more red as he chuckled loudly. Hailey rubbed her nose against his own, giving him an eskimo kiss.

"I love ya too, princess.." Jake sighed, beaming. "I love you so damn much.."

Hailey looked down at Jake's penis again, wondering if he would be comfortable enough for her to pleasure him. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Go on, Hailey.." Jake suddenly spoke out. "Do it..I want you to.."

Hailey kissed the top of his forehead, showing him a reassuring look. Jake watched her in anticipation as Hailey trailed down towards his crotch, facing it again. Jake bit his lip, his entire face a cherry red. He caught onto Hailey smiling at him one more time before she leaned her countenance downwards, taking Jake's crotch into her mouth.

Jake moaned instantly, grasping onto the pillow he laid onto with his nails. "Hailey..! Ah.." Jake's stomach felt as if though something sparked inside it. He could feel the tingles as his skin crawled with goosebumps, making him shudder.

Hailey continued to suck lowly onto his area, satisfied with the taste it gave her. Her tongue twirled around it, which was satisfying both her and Jake's needs. Jake groaned in ecstasy, a lukewarm liquid producing out of his penis during it all. He could feel Hailey drink it up, clearly adoring it.

Hailey flickered her tongue around his length playfully. She could sense Jake's orgasm about to arrive even though he didn't say it. Nonetheless, she resumed to give his organ tons of attention and affection, her mouth firmly sealed on it. Jake moaned helplessly, losing his breath.

In a blinding rush, Jake came as a stream of a white fluid ejaculated out his penis. Hailey had just pulled herself away from his crotch as the liquid spread out across the mattress, onto some parts of Hailey's lower body, and onto her palm.

"Hailey..!"

Jake moaned out his last, panting heavily. Hailey smirked, raising a finger up to her lips, licking it seductively with her tongue. It wasn't long before it was all lapped up from her hand.

"That felt so good.." Jake breathed out, holding onto his forehead.

"I'm glad you feel that way.." Hailey responded, elated. She kissed his nose, looming over his body with hers.

All of a sudden, Jake grabbed Hailey by her waist and rolled her over, making him on top. He smugly grinned at her before locking his lips with hers, kissing her deeply. Hailey held onto his collarbone tightly, attempting to pull him closer. Their tongues swirled and danced with eachother as they moaned into one another's mouths. Jake fondled and played with one of Hailey's breasts, making her moan even more.

They soon broke the kiss, exhaling loudly. During the kiss, Hailey felt Jake's penis press against her crotch multiple times. She glanced down, biting her lip. Jake took notice of this and did the same, looking at their intimate areas nearly touching.

They then looked at eachother, able to tell that the other wanted to do the final step. Jake lightly sat up and reached out to the bedside drawer that was in the bedroom, opening it. He then took out a packet, tore it open, and removed a condom out from its packaging. He threw the empty packet to the ground after.

Jake placed the protection securely around his penis. While he was doing so, Hailey positioned herself, spreading her legs a bit further apart. She got herself mentally prepared as she let out a shaky breath.

"Are you ready, Hails? Don't worry...I'll listen to you..I'll do whatever you want.." Jake comforted his wife, stroking her cobalt locks.

"I'm ready Jake..Go on.."

He kissed her hand, butterflies soaring in Hailey's stomach. With a final nod, Jake pushed his erect penis into Hailey's womanhood. They both groaned out in excitement, holding eachother tightly. Jake began to thrust at a steady rate, Hailey's walls tightening.

"J-Jake...!" Hailey moaned, almost yelling. She could feel Jake's crotch slide in deeper inside, scraping her walls. The electric feeling of bliss soared through their veins, not seeming to end any time now.

Hailey wanted Jake to pick up the pace, and he did just that immediately. He could feel a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead with all the pushing he was doing. His body was getting worn out but he didn't want to stop.

Hailey's nails digged into Jake's skin as she gripped onto his arms. It hurt for him but Jake didn't complain. He was solely focused on satisfying Hailey as much as he could. He thrusted himself in even further, hearing a mewl escape Hailey's mouth breathlessly. It made a faint grin display itself on his face.

Hailey wrapped her legs around Jake's waist, fastening them. The both of them could feel their climaxes forming inside them. They could feel the intensity, bodies humid with sweat.

"Jake! I'm almost there..!" Hailey screamed, breathless.

Jake heard her loud and clear, however struggled to say a word. Instead, he resumed to shove his crotch through her folds, wanting their orgasms to arrive quickly. Even though the whole process was incredibly pleasurable and amazing for him, Jake had used up all his energy and was close to collapsing. Tiredness began to take over his body, and he felt on edge. Despite it all, Jake loved Hailey, and was happy that he got to do this with her. To show her how much he loves her. He felt content and glad that Hailey was all his.

That's when Jake felt it. He could feel it coming, and he sensed Hailey's too. With a heavy moan, a series of fluids gushed out from his penis, his climax finally showing itself for a second time. At that moment, Hailey came as well as a mix of liquids produced and spilled out from her area, all over their bodies. She sank her head into the pillow, Jake's name being yelled out in a fit of happiness and passion.

Once it was over, Jake collapsed, his body giving in after all this time. He rested his head onto Hailey's chest, panting. Hailey noticed how tired Jake was and ran her fingers through his hair, making him feel at ease. She could hear him catching his breath, calming down.

"Oh, baby.." Hailey muttered lowly. She wrapped her arms around Jake's back, rubbing his skin. "You're alright..Shh, it's okay..You did so well..I love you so much.." She cradled him in her arms, kissing his head gently.

"H-Hailey.."

"Shh, shh..relax. Take your time..I got you.." Hailey cut him off, feeling Jake sink into her arms, relaxing his muscles. The moment he felt ready after taking a little break in order to get his breath back, Jake sat himself up a bit and took his crotch out from inside Hailey's. Hailey sighed under her breath, relieved. To help him out, she took the condom off his penis and discarded it into the wastebin to save him the trouble.

Hailey could tell Jake was still worn out. She then pulled him into her arms, allowing him to lay his head onto her chest again, and to listen to her heartbeat. It comforted him a lot, causing him to close his eyes peacefully.

Hailey draped the blanket over their naked bodies, warmth being produced upon it. It hit against their goosebumps, making them shiver. By this time, Hailey saw that Jake had fallen asleep on her. He was knocked out cold. She awed, and cuddled him, wanting to stay like this forever.

"Goodnight Jake..I love you.."

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 9
Taking place 8 years later and never met Max after the performance. Jake has long since moved out, cutting contacts from everyone. But after 8 years...
15.5K 460 17
So ummm... I noticed that a lot of people are loving this oneshot I made that someone requested ^^ So I decided to make it to a full on fanfic for yo...
23K 375 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
2.5K 45 15
After their freshman year of college, Jake and Hailey's romance deteriorated. Five years later, Hailey's become a renowned musician with a worldwide...