Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 62

478 69 16
By ShineInPeace

MANIK'S POV

"Nandini" I whispered tucking her hair back. She turned to the side and snuggled into her blanket having a cute smile on her face. I couldn't help but adore the beauty in front of me. She was sleeping like a baby!

Her open hair was all messy yet cute. She was wearing sea blue colour nightwear suiting her well. I can just keep looking at my girl forever.

No no Manik! We have other things to do too.

"Nandini" I tapped her shoulder and shook her gently sitting on the bed beside her. "Hmmm" she hmmed snuggling more into the blanket.

"C'mon get up! We need to go right?" I nudged her. "Hmmm" she replied covering herself fully with the blanket. I sighed and waited until she got up suddenly and looked at me wide eyed.

"Manik! What...what are you doing here?" she asked shocked. "Good morning" I gave her a hug and she sighed hugging back.

"Good morning....wait what?" she pulled apart frowning hard. "It's four in the morning? Seriously?" she yawned looking at the clock.

"Dint you say yes to me yesterday?" I raised my eyebrows making her look at me shocked again. "Wh..what?" she stammered. "I mean...for the long drive" I corrected and she chuckled nodding her head.

"Soo... we're going now" I got up and extended my hand. "What? Are you crazy? This morning?" she pulled me to sit again. I chuckled and got up again.

"We are going to Shimla" I replied and she nodded casually. "Yeah I know" she shrugged. "By road...just you and me" I exaggerated and she nodded again when realisation hit her.

"What?" she yelled looking horrified.

"Yes" I winked going near the table.

"Manik! How? Matlab it's a long way" she got up following me. "I know but it's gonna be fun. But if you don't want then let's..." I forwarded the tea cup when she interrupted.

"I'll be down in half an hour" she took the cup giving me a beautiful smile. "You're the best" I grinned making her chuckle.

"So...I'll wait downstairs?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded. "What about the others?" she asked sipping her tea. "They are directly going to come by flight" I replied and she nodded.

"Bye" I gave a quick peck on her forehead and was about to go when she caught my wrist stopping me. "How did you enter my room by the way?" she crossed her arms.

"Ohh that....did you forget about the 'connecting' doors?" I smirked pointing at the door and she bit her lip embarrassed. "Yeahh" she scratched her head cutely making me go all awe on her. I shook my head and made my way out of the room leaving her to get ready.

I got into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the ground floor. But it stopped at the 3rd floor making me frown. "Thu?" I yelled looking at him. "Goodmorning to you too" he faked a smile coming in.

"How come you are awake soo fast?" I chuckled looking at him. "It should be me asking you. You should be the one dreaming about your dream girl" he smirked.

"That...I don't get that dream now. When my girl is beside me, why do I need that dream?" I wrapped my hand around his shoulder as we reached the ground floor. "Ohhh good" he replied and we chuckled.

"You dint answer my question Cabir! Why are you awake at four?" I asked him as we sat on the couch in the lobby.

"Actually I dint sleep the whole night and...." he stopped looking at me smirk. "I dint sleep because I was high on caffeine. Navya was sleeping" he rolled his eyes.

"I dint say anything" I said acting innocent.

"Acha tell me, how is your planning going on?" he asked all excited. "Abb thak tho sab theek tha. Let's see  what Shimla holds for us" I sighed leaning back and closing my eyes.

"Did you get good sleep? Drive karna hai na tujhe" he asked passing the coffee towards me which he ordered before. "Yeah... that's the reason I slept early yesterday" I smiled at him thankfully taking the cup.

"So first date haa?" he smirked sipping his coffee making me choke at mine. I coughed keeping the cup aside and looked at him wide eyed. "Kya?" he asked casually.

"We...th..we.. this..isn't a..date" I replied rubbing the back of my neck. "What? Then what is it?" he sat up straight.

"This is just...just a drive" I shrugged adjusting myself. "Drive? Are you a driver?" he asked irritated making me sigh.

"Listen...I don't get it. When will you both go on a date then?" he palmed his face. "Hum... after confessing. Our first date is going to be special" I smiled dreamily.

"Till you both finish all your first's, mere bacche hojayenge" he got up making me laugh. "But I like the idea...taking things slow" he nodded thoughtfully.

"Manik Malhotra ke ideas are always great" I got up adjusting my collars. "Yeah yeah....but tell me, mere bina tera kya hoga?" he asked showing fake pity.

"Bas thoda khana bach jayega" I shrugged controlling my laugh while he shook his head. "Bye..I am going to get some sleep. Have fun at your dat...I mean day out" he smirked making me laugh.

"Meet you in Shimla" I winked as he left.

NANDINI'S POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a tight fitting jeans and white shirt paired with a black coat. Leaving my hair open and applying a minimal makeup, I got ready.

I made my way downstairs after taking my phone with me. I knocked on Navya's door and she opened it all sleepy. I chuckled looking at her sindoor and mangalsutra. I still am not used to it.

"Nandu? Kya hua ithni subah uth gayi?" she yawned looking at the time. "Woh Navya, I am going out with Manik" I replied coming in and she nodded sleepily.

"Where?" she yawned again. "Shimla" I bit my lip and sleep flew away from her eyes. "What? That long drive Manik asked you yesterday?" she widened her eyes making me nod again.

"Yayyy!! It's your first date" she hugged me excitedly making me shocked. "N..no.." I pulled apart immediately making her frown.

"We..it's not a date...Manik dint say anything like that" I shook my head making her sigh. "Does he need to say? Isn't it obvious?" she nudged me with a wide smile.

"Noo Navya, this is just a drive" I explained getting confused myself. "Okay okay...ask him. And then you'll know" she raised her eyebrows and I nodded slowly.

"Accha I'll leave. My luggage is kept packed. So when you guys come to Shimla, bring my luggage too" I said and gave her a quick hug which she reciprocated. "Byeee! Have fun" she winked teasingly making me chuckle.

I came out of the room and made my way downstairs. I wanted to meet others too but their sleep might get disturbed. And they'll kill me if I wake them up at five in the morning to say 'bye'.

I came out of the hotel and looked around for Manik or his car. "It's better I call him" I sighed trying to call Manik.

Just then a bike halted before me making me jump at my place. A man was sitting on it with his face covered with helmet. I rolled my eyes and tried calling Manik again.

He was....wait!!

I looked at the man again and examined his eyes. "Manik!!" I chuckled removing his helmet.

"Hello" he smiled. "What are you doing with this bike? Weren't we going to Shimla?" I frowned looking at him. "Yeah...and that's the reason I brought the bike" he shrugged.

"No I mean....matlab we are going on bike?" I widened my eyes and he chuckled nodding his head. "Are you serious?" I huffed. "I am" he winked taking his helmet.

"But Manik..."

"Trust me Nandini! It's going to be fun" he forwarded the helmet towards me waiting patiently. After looking at him once I nodded with a smile.

"Okayyy" I took the helmet making him smiled widely. I sat on the bike and rested my hands on his shoulder.

"Ready?" he asked and I could feel the happiness in his voice. "Yesss" I replied all excited making him chuckle.

He started driving with a great speed making me speechless. "I dint knew that you know how to ride a bike" I said enjoying the cool breeze. "I learned it during our college days" he shrugged making me chuckle.

"What?" he frowned. "I am not able to imagine you as a college kid. Were you arrogant during your college days too?" I laughed.

"We FAB5 were huge bullies in our college. People used to get scared of us.  We used to rule the college you know?" he smiled remembering the days. "Sometimes I feel that it would be more fun if we all were of same college" I chuckled.

"Yeahh...aur humara story jaldi hi start hojatha" he sighed sadly. "Do..do you think that we would be together if we would've met earlier?" I asked puzzled and looked at him smiling from the mirror.

"I am sure that we would be together. We are meant to be" he looked at me before looking at the road making me smile.

We then fell in a comfortable silence enjoying eachother's presence. "How do you get these ideas by the way?" I leaned towards him. "What ideas?" he asked glancing at me once.

"These road trips and proposal ideas..." I shrugged making him smirk. "Proposal?" he raised his eyebrows and I nodded.

"Who told you it's a proposal?" he smirked wide. "I know that I was dumb but not now" I rolled my eyes making him laugh. "Just telling you that I've never said it's a proposal" he shrugged making me frown.

What does he mean? I love you is called proposal only right?

"Is this a date?" we both asked at the same time. "Noo" we both replied at the same time and laughed.

"Our date would be special" Manik said and I nodded.

After a while, Manik halted the bike near some dhaba. "Breakfast?" he asked and I nodded immediately. "I am damn hungry" I sighed getting down.

"I knew it" he shook his head getting down too. "You could tell me that you were hungry right?" he looked at me with guilt.

"Arre I was about to...but I thought we won't get anything to eat on the highway" I smiled apologeticely. "Haan tho mein aasman se leke atha" he spoke dramatically extending his hands making me laugh.

"Accha fine. I'll tell from the next time. Abhi keliye chalo" I caught his arm and started dragging towards the chairs.

We sat down and started looking through the menu. "Chole Bathure" we ordered at the same time. "Jii sir" the waiter nodded and went away.

"Dhabas have the best Chole Bathure" Manik smiled sipping his water. "You ate in Dhaba before? I dint knew it" I looked at him surprised.

"Kyu? Don't I look like a person who eats food in Dhabas?" he chuckled raising his eyebrows. "No...matlab you are the Manik Malhotra, aur fans tumhe easily spot kar sakte hai na" I shrugged.

"Highway ke Dhabe mein jyada log nahi rehte hai. So it's fine.." he shrugged back and I nodded thoughtfully. The waiter brought our order along with two glasses of lassi.

"Yeh tho humne order nahi kiya" I said pointing at the lassi glass. "Jii ma'am, par hum saare customers ko free lassi dethe hai" he smiled and we smiled back.

We started eating and the taste of the food was soo yummy. As Manik said, Dhabas have the best taste.

"Our breakfast is soo heavy" I laughed and he joined. "Waise..I have a doubt" I looked at him and he nodded for me to continue.

"I usually hear that the actors, rockstars and all the celebrity people follow a diet. But I've not seen you guys dieting" I raised my eyebrows making him chuckle.

"You're mistaken, Aliya does follow a diet" he said and I nodded immediately.

"But yeah, we four don't follow any diet. Abb dekho, agar hum mote hojayenge, tho bhi humara voice aur talent same hi honge na? We don't belive in our outer appearance. And coming to Aliya, she just wants to have a healthy life" Manik explained leaning back and went back to eating his food.

"I need to know soo much more about you" I sighed smiling and he laughed. "How are you going to do then?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I'll watch all your interviews" I replied immediately.

"No"

"Why?" I frowned.

"You really think that we will be truthful in all our interviews?" he looked at me amused. "No?" I asked confused. "Obviously not" he laughed.

"That's cheating Manik" I looked at him shocked. "Cheating? There are some things which have to be personal Nandini. So we just don't answer" he shrugged.

"You could just deny the question instead of lieing" I shook my head. "Okay...shall I go and tell that LoveGuru is my....in any interview?" he smirked.

"Your what?" I bit my lip.

"You'll soon get to know" he got up and smiled as we finished our food. I also got up and we left after paying the bill.

The bike ride was awesome!

I tried standing taking support of Manik's shoulders making him laugh. I extended my arms and enjoyed the cool breeze. The road was mostly empty as it was early morning.

Me and Manik were singing songs and were having conversations with eachother. I took some videos and photos too. It was very peaceful and relaxing.

My eyes were slowly drooping as I woke up early. I yawned and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Agar tumhe sona hai tho, you can" Manik said while riding the bike. "Nahi..I am ok" I declined yawning.

"Nandini c'mon, you woke up early right? Abb take a nap" he glanced at me making me sigh. "Only for 20min. After that you are waking me up" I warned and he nodded immediately.

I sighed resting my head on his back and wrapping my hands around his waist making him smile. I don't know when but I slowly drifted into sleep.

"Nandini! Nandini!!"

I frowned and slowly opened my eyes. The first feeling I felt was, shiver. I opened my eyes fully to see Manik shaking me.

"Wh..where are we?" I shuttered pulling the jacket around me closer. I looked at it to see it is Manik's. I looked at him through the mirror.

"Get down and I'll tell you" he said and I nodded getting down the bike. I continued shivering while Manik also got down the bike. "There you see" he tilted my head towards the nearby board where 'Shimla' was written.

"So soon?" I widened my eyes. "Soon? It has been hours since you were sleeping" he chuckled making me glare at him.

"Dint I ask you to wake me up?" I crossed my arms and he sighed. "You were sleeping so peacefully that I dint want to wake you up" he caught my hand and started walking inside the restaurant.

"But...I wanted to spend time with you" I sighed sadly. He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and pulled me close. I sighed in relief as it felt warm. "There are going to be more rides from now on" he smiled making me smile too.

We entered the hotel and I frowned looking at our friends sitting in the lobby. "How come you guys are early then us?" I asked them making them look at us. "We came by flight" Cabir shrugged and I nodded.

"Chale? We also need to go to some places to visit today right?" Mukti asked and everyone agreed. "Let's freshen up and rest for sometime. We will leave in two hours" Manik said and everyone agreed going to their rooms.

"You also go and rest. It's going to be a big day" Manik cupped my cheek and I nodded with a smile.

I went to my room and straightly went and laid on the bed. I covered myself with blankets and switched on the room heater. It's so cool!!

I took my phone and started looking at the photos. They all were so beautiful. I smiled looking at mine and Manik's photo in which we were laughing to our fullest.

How did I become so lucky?

I need to start planning for my surprise too. I just can't wait! But whose help should I take in this? I can't bother Cabir and Navya as they are newly wedded and they need to have some space.

I can't tell Bhai as it turns out....awkward.

And who.... Mukti!!

She is perfect for this! I got up and quickly called Mukti but she didn't answer the call. I tried again but the same response. Maybe she is sleeping!

I'll talk to her afterwards. But this plan is going to be successful! I smiled to myself determined.

Someone knocked on my door and I sighed sadly. Now I need to get out of these blankets and open the door! I got up reluctantly and opened the door to find a worker.

"Ma'am yeh aapke liye sir ne bheja hai" he forwarded a cover and I took it after thanking him. I smiled looking at the cover as he left.

I opened it and found a cute winter outfit. This is going to help me stay warm and trendy. I laughed at Manik's idea and quickly changed into it.

I left my hair open and curled them at the ends. I paired my outfit with long boots and big round earrings. I applied a light makeup and was ready to leave.

It has already been two hours and we should leave now. I got out of the room and after locking it, went to the elevator.

Just as the doors were about to close, Manik entered inside. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans paired with a dark blue jacket. He was looking extremely handsome. He clicked his fingers, bringing me out of my trance.

"You look gorgeous" he smiled tucking my hair back. "And you look like a Greek God" I smiled back making him chuckle.

"You know right that I packed all my clothes?" I smirked making him roll his eyes. "But still I'll gift you" he winked making me chuckle. We reached the lobby and saw all our friends ready to leave.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we girls sat in one car. "Chadwick falls" Aliya replied and I nodded.

"You know what? I heard it's really beautiful. We can click many pictures" Navya shrieked making us laugh.

"So how is it going between you and Manik?" Mukti raised her eyebrows teasingly. "What? It's all good" I shrugged confused making them roll their eyes.

"Arre I mean...did some action happen?" Mukti whispered making my eyes go wide. "Muk...just shut up" I shook my head blushing making them laugh.

"By the look on Nandini's face, nothing happened guys" Aliya sighed sadly making me glare at them. "It's okay Nandu...it will happen soon" Navya shrugged with a teasing smirk.

"Navya thu bhi?" I looked at her shocked and she winked. "If you need any tips we are...." Mukti smirked making me palm my face.

"Just stop the car, we reached" I gave them a fake smile and they laughed. I immediately got down the car and sighed in relief. My friends are devils!

"Kya hua?"

I looked at the side to see the boys there too. Manik frowned at me and I shook my head.

"Arre we were just asking Nandini if you both....."

"Mukti!!!" I stopped making her laugh.

"What's going on?" Manik raised his eyebrows. "Ku...kuch nahi. Come let's go" I started walking followed by others. It's so hard to hide my blush!

We walked through the way and were mesmerized. As usual we all clicked as many photos as possible. "Nandini watch there" Aliya nudges me pointing at the water.

There was an envelope on the rock which was in the middle of the water. I smiled going towards there as I knew it was placed by Manik. After going towards there and taking the envelope, I turned back to see all my friends missing. Expected!

I opened the envelope to see the letter 'Y'. I smiled and looked around for Manik but he wasn't there. "Nandini!" I turned to see Aliya coming towards me.

"Ma..."

"Before you ask me where is Manik...let me give you this" she chuckled forwarding me something which was packed. I opened it and found a diary.

"Orders are that you shouldn't look what is in this diary until Manik tells you"   she said and I nodded confused. "But why?" I asked and she shrugged.

"It's not my duty to tell you" she winked making me sigh. "All the best" she hugged me making me chuckle.

She went away and I turned back as Manik would be coming from back. But he wasn't there making me frown. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump at my place and turn back.

"Manik!" I whined and he chuckled. "I thought about coming from the front this time. But you turned back" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Very funny" I sat on a rock followed by him.

"What's this by the way?" I asked him excitedly pointing at the dairy. "Ohh this...I'll tell you when the time comes" he said. "What? Are we not opening it now?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Manik please" I pouted. "Nandini please" he pouted too making me sigh.

"Fine" I shook my head making him smile. "Keep this diary with you only" he said making me smirk. "What if I open it?" I raised my eyebrows. "I know and I trust you that you won't open it" he caught my hand making me smile.

"You're impossible" I sighed making him chuckle. "The water is too cool" I shivered playing with the water.

"Accha?" he touched the water and nodded. "Not like that" I smirked splashing some water on his face making him shocked. I started laughing while he glared at me.

"You are soo gone" he took some water in his hands making my eyes go wide. "Manik! Manik please...." I got up pointing my index finger at him.

"It's going to be cool" he winked getting up too. "Manik noo...please" I started taking back steps while he smirked moving forward.

"Manik!!" I continued going back when I stumbled and was about to fall. I closed my eyes tightly ready to get drenched in cool water when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes to see Manik holding me. I sighed in relief as I didn't fall in the cool water. "Do you want to get drenched?" he smirked and I immediately shook my head.

"Arre no please" I caught his collars tightly making him laugh. He brought his hand towards my face and slowly touched my cheek making me shiver.

His hand was very cool. He chuckled making me stand straight. "You are too bad" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Guys chale?" our friends came and we nodded.

We all reached our next destination - Kalka train ride.

"Wow!! This is going to be fun" I smiled looking at the train. It was all empty for our own good. "Shall we go?" I raised my eyebrows at my friends. "Yeah yeah" Cabir nodded and pushed me inside the train.

"Cab..." before I could complete the train started moving. "Arre what's happening?" I asked them as they just waved at me. Why didn't they board the train?

I sighed sitting on a seat and was about to call Bhai when someone fake coughed. "You are here?" I sighed in relief looking at Manik.

"This time it was all our friends plan. They wanted us to go alone" he raised his hands in surrender making me chuckle. "That's great" I smiled as he sat opposite to me.

We started looking at the view from the window and it was all very beautiful. "This is so good" I smiled to my fullest and he nodded. "This is the best train ride" he said making me laugh.

"Ouchh!" I palmed my eye as it started burning. "Lagta hai kuch chala gaya aankh mein" he cupped my cheek while I was trying hard to open it.

"One sec one sec" he stopped me and came close to my face. He slowly blowed near my eye making me look at him. He continued until I was fine.

"All okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Thank..." I frowned looking towards the end of the train. I got up and went there. There was an envelope stuck on the seat.

I took it and opened it to find the letter 'O'. I smiled and turned back but Manik wasn't there. I dint notice that the train has halted. I came out of the train but Manik wasn't there.

"Manik?" I called but he wasn't responding.

"Meri jaan ki shaan"

I turned to see Cabir standing there. I frowned and looked around to see that we were back at the same place. "Cabir!" I sighed and he smiled.

"C'mon..give me my gift" I forwarded my hand. "Noo" he shook his head making me frown.

"One minute" he said and went away while I waited patiently. "Kya yaar Cabir?" Manik was glaring at him while he laughed. Cabir was dragging Manik towards me.

"Why did you drag me here?" Manik asked glaring at him. "Bathatha hu" he made Manik stand beside me.

"Kya hua?" I was confused. "Arre Manik wanted me to gift you the flowers he brought and then he would come from behind and surprise you. But I changed the plan" Cabir winked making me laugh while Manik rolled his eyes.

"So what's your great idea now?" Manik gave him a fake smile. "I have a gift for both of you" he smirked.

"Aww! You are too cute" I smiled while Manik narrowed his eyes. "I gave you soo many gifts and I am not cute?" Manik crossed his arms.

"Arre I was..."

"Guys guys! Let me give you the gift" Cabir interrupted and we nodded. "Here" he forwarded a box to me and another to Manik.

"What's this?" Manik asked opening it and I did the same.

"Wow!!" I smiled looking at the cup in my hand. It had Manik's photo in which he was tuning his guitar in the beach. He looked soo handsome.

I looked at Manik's cup to see it having a photo of mine. It was from the radio office in which I was doing a show with my headphones and mike before me. I was laughing and all happy. I guess he got the photo from Navya.

"This...is awesome" Manik smiled to his fullest. "Thanks Cabir" I hugged him followed by Manik.

"Tujhe ithna accha idea kaha se aaya?" Manik smirked making Cabir pat himself proudly. "You know right that I am smart" he shrugged making us chuckle.

"You know why I gifted you a cup?" Cabir asked. "Why?" Manik raised his eyebrows. "So that you can drink all her beauty" Cabir winked making me face palm.

"Saale" Manik hit him while he laughed and went away. "He's crazy" I shook my head.

"Accha listen" Manik called and I turned towards him. "Tomorrow is....going to be a big day for us. Are you ready?" he smiled entwining our hands making me smile.

"Yess" I nodded and he hugged me. I hugged him back and sighed in relief.

So tomorrow is the day!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am soooooo sorry! I've updated this part before three days but it got deleted. So I had to write it again. I am sorry for the late update🥺.

Thank you guys for waiting patiently. And next part is going to be the one for which everyone are waiting 🥳.

Please do vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 974 16
#manik Malhotra #nandini Murthy #marriage #love #family #friends like family #manan #kaisiyehyaariyaan #fab5 #kyy #kyy3onvoot
84.6K 3.9K 27
Cover by @lyfaks10 Previously known as a decision that made us hamesha When fab 5 met some people they became Devils - a gang from childhood...
461K 44.2K 66
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...
2.6M 127K 200