The prince of your heart || K...

By Day_dreamers_writes

The kingdom was never your type nor you are any benefit to this kingdom, you are soon to get wedded to a prin... More

Chapter 1: A mare introduction
Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince
Chapter 3: A start of new journey
Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness
Chapter 5: Fate is really playful
Chapter 6: Study session
Chapter 7: New arrival
Chapter 8: Rivals
Chapter 9: Not so special day
Chapter 10: The wedding day
Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation
Chapter 12: A night to remember
Chapter 13: What's behide the close door
Chapter 14: Everything is hidden
Chapter 15: The ball party
Chapter 17: I hate you
Chapter 18: Ignoring
Chapter 19: Complicated
Chapter 20: Trust Issue
Chapter 21: Betrayal
Chapter 22: The culprit
Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?
My Thoughts

Chapter 16: The Mysterious Man

1.3K 49 150
By Day_dreamers_writes

(Well the picture above is how Taehyun looks.)

You flashed a smile at him. The same goes for him.

Prince Soobin! What a pleasant surprise?! You said

"Oh, Princess y/n! I am glad to see you again."

"I didn't know that you would also come." You said.

"Well all the royal family got invited so I also got invited and I thought it would be great to see you again," Soobin said.

"Well, it will be great now that you are here." I can't describe it in words but I am really happy to see Prince soobin here

"Well, we might see each other more frequently now." He said which made you surprised

"Frequently?! How?!

"Well, I am staying here for a few days as my kingdom and East kingdom are now setting new agreements so we have to discuss that for this I am staying here for a few days." He said

"Oh my gosh, it's so good." well we can talk too now.

As you were talking to Soobin, Taehyun who was beside you was sulking.

"Like seriously what are they even talking about?! It's so annoying to wait here and wait for them to finish." Taehyun mumbled under his breath

"If you guys are done talking then can I take my lady to the ball". Taehyun said while grabbing you by the waist. You became surprised when he do that. Like seriously my lady.

Soobin also became kinda shocked but then he smiled.

"Of course, she is your wife after all. You can take her. Okay, I will catch up with you later Princess." Soobin said smiling at you.

"Okay see you later." You said to him

Taehyun started to drag you to the ball party still holding your waist. You are still shocked because he called you my lady when he is the one who said that he is never calling that calling again.

"What are you even doing?" You asked Taehyun.

"What do you mean ?" Look now he is even playing innocent.

"First of all holding my waist. Then you just called me my lady?! Third, you didn't even let me complete my talk with Soobin." You said in one breath.

Taehyun suddenly realized and now felt embarrassed so he quickly let off your waist.

"Look I don't have any interest in holding your waist or calling you lady. It was a father who wanted me to call you lady and behave nicely with you in front of people. Other than that it was a complete masquerade." He said.

Why do I always think that he does them because he cares for me but he proves me wrong every time? I should get in mind that he is only cold with no hard feelings.

"Of course, all things for you are masquerade and forced." You said feeling sad.

Maybe Taehyun could catch your feelings maybe he couldn't. Because he didn't say anything after that. Just quietly observe your expression.

"I am going there for a while you stay here and do whatever you want," Taehyun said to you.

"But where are you even going leaving me here? Alone!!" You said but he already left you there among unknown people.

I am new to this palace and I bearly know anyone here as most of the people are from another kingdom. I don't prefer Taehyun by my side but this time I wanted him by my side. Because I am alone and kind of scared too.

You observed the people around you. Lots of princesses from other kingdoms are here. Most of them are after Prince Yeonjun.

Looks like Prince Yeonjun is famous among girls.

There is a slight difference between you and other princesses because you are wearing a crown as Taehyun is the crown prince and you are Crown Princess. So most of the girls are looking in your direction. They are also whispering too.

You couldn't care less because in your kingdom you never got this much attention. So this is something new.

As you are looking around like a lost child. You saw a girl walking towards you.

She had a smirk visible on her face.

Her facing is telling me she is not that adequate.

I started to look around avoiding her grazing on me. She is still walking toward me and I don't want to talk.

"You must be Taehyun's wife right?!" Finally, she said standing in front of you.

"Yes, I am. Princess Y/n from North-kingdom more specifically."

Well, I am not the type of person who barges about kingdom but for her, I felt like I need to.

"Oh well. I am Princess Eva from the western kingdom. I never thought Taehyun would marry someone like you. I know him since childhood and you are seriously not his type." She said with a bitchy smile.

Here we go again. I knew this was coming and I am not even surprised too. I just smiled at her.

"Oh my gosh, you have some lacking knowledge I guess that's why you can't tell that choosing someone as a wife is a big responsibility and people can't always choose their ideal type. They choose qualifications so according to that, I am more qualified to be his wife and run this kingdom," you said.

You saw how her jaw dropped after listening to you. You don't know how but you are loving her reaction.

"Did Taehyun ever tell you about me? What was my and Taehyun's relationship?!" She said as if it was her victory.

It looks like she is not leaving any time soon. What an irony!

"No, my lord never told me about you.," I hate to use this term but for her, I need to. "Maybe you were not that important that's why he didn't tell me about you," you said and you could see how she is fuming in anger.

It was never my intention but she started. So I can't help tho.

You!!! she was about to say something but was soon cut off.

"Princess Eva! Don't you have any other work other than talking to Princess y/n like that? Do I have to remind you she is the crown Princess here? Beomgyu said while standing beside you.

Never been this happy to see prince Beomgyu he is like life's savior.

"Prince Beomgyu?! Of course, you still have the habit of minding my business!" Eva said with annoyance.

"And I can't believe you still have the habit of thinking of other people's business as your business," Beomgyu said smiling at her more like mocking her.

"I will deal with you later!!" She said stomping away from there.

"Was she bothering you?" Prince Beomgyu asked you to look at him before giving you an answer

"Well kinda. She was saying something about her and Prince Taehyun." You said

"I see. Well don't mind her she is the type of person you just need to avoid. " Beomgyu said

" I see. By the way, what was she saying about her and Prince Taehyun? What was their relationship they were talking about?" You asked because even if you don't mind her you need to know.

"Well, they don't have any relationship though because she is the one who always hits Taehyun. She always wanted to get married to Brother Taehyun. But Taehyun never liked her and our king never approved of her as Taehyun's wife. She is probably jealous of you because you are Taehyun's wife now. And soon will be the Queen I guess". Beomgyu said while looking at you.

"Woah, But she is pretty so why didn't the king approve her." You asked.

Beomgyu now looked at you and took a deep sigh before he put his hand on your shoulders.

"Not all pretty are by heart not all sparking things can be gold. For me, I think you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen." Beomgyu said while looking at you. You could see his sparking eyes.

If you were not Taehyun's wife... Beomgyu mumbled under his breath. But you couldn't listen to him.

Blood rose to your cheeks after listening to him. So you quickly changed the topic.

"It looks like the ball party is going to start soon," you said

"yeah, it looks like. You are supposed to dance with Taehyun right?" Beomgyu said.

"yeah I am supposed to but I don't think he would dance with me he is already gone somewhere." you sigh.

"Don't worry I can dance with you if you want," Beomgyu said while smiling.

"Well if you want---" You got cutted

"No, she won't be dancing with you when I am here." You got surprised to see Tae-Hyun

You don't know how this Taehyun comes into these types of situations.

"Since when did you become interested in dance Prince Taehyun?" Beomgyu raised a question while smirking. "As far as I know you were never into dance" He added.

"For your kind information Prince Beomgyu you must be aware of why this ball party is arranged for us. So I am the one who should be dancing with her." Taehyun said while keeping a stern face.

Beomgyu just smiled after hearing Taehyun

"Well, you might have forgotten that during ball dance partner changes so I might be the next dancing with her," Beomgyu said to him.

"We will see about that."

"We'll see."

I don't why the two of them always talk like there is a bet going on between them and they need it to win it. But seriously they need to stop it. It's childish.

The ball dance start~

The ball dance just started and Taehyun is taking you in middle. All eyes were fixed on you both.

"Just don't trip over in the middle of the dance. That will make a great mock to the people." Taehyun said leaning over you.

"Look I don't trip over on purpose. It happens anyway."

"Just be careful and look at my eyes. Follow my move." He said whispering tone.

I don't know but his voice is making me shiver like why he is talking too smoothly? There is happening something inside me and I can't describe it with words.

Soon the dance started the move was something else. The way Taehyun was looking at me is making me feel various emotions. His hands were on my waist and he looked ethereal.

He is giving me mixed emotions right now.

The first verse of the ball dance is over it's time to change partners. Well, I am scared of this part because I know I will be uncomfortable with an unknown person even if he is the prince.

Even before I leave Taehyun I was Princess Eva coming in our direction. I know why she is coming.

"Step aside. I need to dance with prince Taehyun," she said while pushing me away.

Taehyun looked kinda irritated by her. But still took her to dance.

"Can I take you for a dance?" An unknown voice spoke.

I have never seen him but all I can say is he looked very secretive but his brown deep eyes. His dress makes him look like a prince.

Well, there is no harm in dancing I guess. So I took his hands.

"So Princess y/n. It's nice to see you in person. " You became surprised to see him talk.

"Who are you?"

"I am jungkook," he said while smirking

"Oh, actually I have never heard about you. Are you a prince or something?"

"My identity doesn't matter. I am here to warn you. Stay careful Princess because people you're gonna trust will backstab you." You became confused yet terrified when you heard him.

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know about me. All I can say to you is that you're at big risk. Somethings big gonna happen anytime soon." You become perplexed when you heard him.

Your mind has become a riddle right now. All his words are playing in your head.

But in a blink of an eye, he vanished. The hallway is filled with people and it's dark too so it's hard to identify him.

Suddenly, his one word started to play in your mind which was "Something big gonna happen anytime soon"

If what he says is true then I need to find Taehyun. My eyes were roaming around and it was hard to find Taehyun in the middle of the crowd.

Where the heck is he?

You started to walk around the dancing people. All people were wearing the same clothes so it was as hard to find a pin in the crowd.

Finally, you saw Taehyun dancing with Eva.

You look around to see if someone is trying to harm him or something. I need to tell Taehyun about that jungkook guy. Maybe he knows the killer.

You are now in front of Taehyun and Eva.

"Taehyun I need to tell you something." Saying it you stopped both of them from dancing and pulled Taehyun away from Eva.

I want to tell Taehyun somewhere in a quiet place not here. Eva was screaming at me but I don't have the time or mood to deal with her crap.

"Is everything alright? You looked panicked." Taehyun asked seeing your state.

"Taehyun!! I want you to tell me about your guest Jungkook. He knows something about the attack." You said.

"Jungkook? Who is he? There is no such guest named jungkook." Taehyun said in confusion.

"There is the one who danced with me a few moments ago. He said something---" Even before you could say anything there was a loud sound and people were screaming.

Which made both you and Taehyun look over.

People stopped dancing. Both you and Taehyun followed the crowd of people. Your heart is already sinking when you saw that path is the same path where Taehyun and Eva were dancing.

The next thing you saw made you horrified for real.

The chandelier falls on the top of Princess Eva. Blood was coming from her body. It was horrific to imagine to see.

Maybe it was meant for Taehyun but as you grabbed him and pulled him away from there it fell on top of her.

"How did this happen?" You saw what Taehyun said.

.....

Princess Eva is taken to the royal infirmary. Because she was still breathing so she might be alive.

Taehyun was busy with the Royal knight discussing how this happened and finding who is behind it.

"General Huening. I want you to find out about Jungkook. I know he knows something." You said to Kai.

"Well, I don't think Jungkook is a prince or something because I have never heard about him, and also an unknown person cannot come here," he said

"I don't know but find him. He told me that something gonna happen."

"Okay, your highness I will try to find out. By the way, this is the key to the room you asked for. Everyone is busy now so no one will notice your absences. You better go now." Kai said.

"O...okay" you hesitatingly took the keys from him.

Well before things get out of my hand I need to find out the truth before it's too late.

With that, you went away from there.

The lock is harder because it might be abandoned for years. Well after a few tries it finally opened.

This room is stuffed too much. Too much dust and stuff with old things.

You look around and saw there was a canvas. You tried to remove some dust from it and saw it was a sketch of a girl. But the sketch was unfinished. The face was not drawn yet maybe never will be.

I think I should search for drawers.

As you were searching in the drawers you found a ring and you saw a diary. Could this diary be Taehyun's?

Maybe I should open the first page and see.

The first page...

"Today it's a new start of everything. Finally, I will be going to the Royal Society institute where all prince and princesses enrich their knowledge. I can't believe father agreed to this."

Royal society institute? Never heard of that. What's this place about?

As you were about to turn to the next page you heard some noise coming you quickly hide that diary.

What will happen now? What am I gonna do now...

(guys I still couldn't fix my Wattpad. Idk what is happening I can't write the way I want)😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.3K 42
"Are you sure about this?" "Just shut up and do it already." "You know the price you have to pay right?" "Yes." Beomgyu only realised he needed Taeh...
93.8K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
149K 1.5K 50
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information. - Completed - ✧ Highest Rankings ✧ #1 kaikamalhuening (20.02.23) #7 taejun (19.02.23) #9...
235K 8K 20
a popular cold hearted boy falls for you, but will you have the same feelings for him? #1 kangtaehyun #1 choi #1 bighit #2 hueningkai #2 choibeomgy...