The Nomu (Child Reader x MHA)

By Hayshi7107

Name Y/N L/N You have been all alone for many years in an abandomed underground testing facility. Until one p... More

Chapter 1 Darkness...
Chapter 2 Shopping
Chapter 3 Something Illegal!
Chapter 4 Investigation
Chapter 5 Busted
Chapter 6 Interrogation
Chapter 7 A Small Visiter
Chapter 8 Back To School!
Chapter 9 New home
Chapter 10 Hanging out with new friends
Chapter 11 Class 1-A
Chapter 12 Change in plans
Chapter 13 The Same Suffering
Chapter 14 Not a Bystander
Chapter 15 The Promise
Chapter 16 Brainless
Chapter 17 A difficult situation
MHA Special! (Part 1)
Y/N Facts
Chapter 18 Freedom?
Chapter 19 Welcome Home!
Chapter 20 UA Tour!
Chapter 21/5 Anger and Questions (Part 2)
A/N's Note
Chapter 22 Let It Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 23 Small Visits and Training
Chapter 24 Emergency Drill (Part 1)
Chapter 25 Emergency Drill (Part 2)
Chapter 26 Emergency Drill (Part 3)
Chapter 27 Late Nights
Chapter 28 Joint training with Class B
Chapter 29 Class Brawl
MHA Heroes Rising book
MHA Special (Part 2)
Chapter 29 Class Brawl (Part 2)
Chapter 30 Thank you!
Chapter 31 Rewind?
Chapter 32 Snowball Fight!
Chapter 33 Merry Christmas!
Chapter 34 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 35 Underground
Chapter 36 Problems Arise
MHA Special (Part 3)
Chapter 37 The Offer
Chapter 38 The League of Villains
Chapter 39 The Golden Pocket Watch
Chapter 40 Personal Outing
Chapter 41 Doctor Who?
Chapter 42 Something Illegal...again.
Chapter 43 Round 2!
Chapter 44 Vigilante Mode
Chapter 45 Death's Whistle
I'm opening a Q/A!
Chapter 46 The Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 47 The Interview
Chapter 48 The One Man Army
Chapter 49 Liberation Army vs LOV
Chapter 50 In Every Darkness, Light Shines
Chapter 51 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 52 The Paranormal Liberation Front
Chapter 53 The Plan
Chapter 54 Attack of the Phantoms
Chapter 55 The Raid
MHA Special (Part 4)
MHA Special (Part 5)
Chapter 56 Disaster Grows
Chapter 57 Battle for the Throne
Chapter 58 A 'Bigger' Problem
Chapter 59 Chaos Ensures!
Chapter 60 Grim Situation
Chapter 61 Walking Siren
Chapter 62 Gym Hangout
Chapter 63 Strength in Teamwork
Chapter 64 Wanted
Chapter 65 The Human Sniper
Chapter 66 Lone Stars
Chapter 67 Round 3
Chapter 68 Our Hero Academia
Chapter 69 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 70 Random Shenanigans
Chapter 71 Restricted
Chapter 72 Oboro Shirakumo
Chapter 73 A Deal With The Devil
Another Book...
Chapter 74 Tales Of The Underground
Chapter 75 Little Hero
One Shot - Training Camp
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 2)
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 3)

Chapter 21 Anger and Questions

1.4K 46 9
By Hayshi7107

'Jiro...and...'

"Mineta." Aizawa announced.

'ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!!!'

Homeroom class wasn't like others today. The first thing to happen was Aizawa announcing the students looking after you this week. You try to remind yourself why you had caretakers in the first place.

Jiro was a girl with ear jacks and purple hair. You had nothing against her, she's really nice. Plus she can play music! Recently she was teaching you how to play the piano, simple songs to more complex ones.

Mineta on the other hand...

"Why?" You asked, immediately denying the fact that he has to be your caretaker.

"It's because I said so." Aizawa replied as he was getting into his yellow sleeping bag. He does that every homeroom when there's nothing else to do. "Heroes have to go up against a few certain individuals who may or may not have a different view against heroes. If all goes well, you should be able to deal with this situation with no problems." And with that, he fell asleep.

.

.

.

"I totally disagree with this agreement and refuse to partake in it."

Fortunately Jiro was more than willing to allow you to stick with her for most of the day, much to your relief.

The teachers let the classes take the day off in order to prepare for the festival, this means organising, gathering equipment, setting up the area. Your class was doing a concert in the gym. You found out Midoriya was doing a dance, and Jiro...

"You're going to sing?!!" You asked enthusiastically.

"Uh yes, I am going to sing." She replied, with her face blushing embarrassingly.

"That's amazing! I can't wait to hear it!"

You noticed your classmates were amazing in what they did. Mina was teaching most of your classmates how to dance, Jiro was assisting the music team in performing. Surprisingly, you did not expect Bakugo to be on the drums ("DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THAT, BRAT?!!). And there was the effects team, which does special effects for the performance to your understanding.

So...What should you do?

You were learning how to play the piano, but Momo is already on it. Dancing isn't really something you know how to do, even after Mina's advice. And you know nothing about special effects much to your own annoyance.

You sat down in a corner of the gym, watching everyone else prepare for the concert. You felt left out, not being able to do anything to help everyone enjoy the festival.

It reminded you of the time when you were left alone back in the underground. Now that you think about it, why did they turn you into this monster you are today? What were their goals? Most importantly, out of all the people in the world, why you?

.

.

.

"Is there something wrong young Y/N?"

You look up to see All Might, in his skinny form. All Might was the retired number 1 hero of Japan after a brutal fight against a villain. Now he's dedicated the rest of his life to teaching the next generation of heroes. Moreover, he's now skinny as a skeleton and has no juice left to fight.

"No." You replied. "Just watching."

"Why don't you go and help your classmates?" All Might questioned. He sat down next to you against the concrete wall.

"I know nothing about any of that stuff. I'm still 11."

"Biologically you're 11."

"I KNOW OK!!" You yelled, throwing your hands in the air. All Might was shocked at the sudden outburst.

"Woh there! Sorry, didn't mean to upset you."

"I was already upset, idiot."

.

.

.

"Sorry!" You realised what you just said. "I-I didn't mean too! I-It just came out!"

"No, it's ok." All Might reassured. "Everyone gets angry from time to time. Might I ask, what are you angry about?"

"...I don't know, it's just this...annoying, itchy feeling...I hate it."

"Did someone hurt you?"

"I think so. I just...want to find them, tear their body apart, make them endure the pain I had to deal with for the PAST 4 YEARS!!!!"

"Woh calm down Y/N!"

"FOUR!!! YEARS!!! I'VE BEEN ALONE FOR FOUR, LONG, GODDAMN, YEARS!!!!" You slammed your claw into the ground, cracking it and creating a small crater.

You stopped, your fist was huge. Quickly realising what just happened, you turned it away back to your hand whilst looking up around the gym. You classmates stopped what they're doing, now they're staring at you. What did you do? Why did you suddenly become angry?

.

.

.

"Y/N? Are you ok-"

Immediately you dashed out of the gym, you can hear All Might calling your name but you kept running. Before you could even think, your body turned into your monster form, and you dashed out of the school gates.

"All Might! Are you alright?!!" Midoriya ran over to the skinny blond haired man getting up from the floor after your sudden outburst.

"I'm fine, thank you." All Might replied. "Although I think Y/N needs some time to herself."

"What happened?"

"Y/N, is...having a difficult time at the moment. Whatever it is, we should give her some space to think."

"Aizawa isn't going to like this..."

"I'll tell him what happened. Don't worry."

Midoriya could only wonder what was wrong with you. It wasn't normal, the majority of your time at UA, you were happy to have friends, not alone anymore. You were especially very happy when you came back from the hospital, even excited for the festival.

_________________

You're probably going to get scolded by Aizawa, but you didn't care. You were in an alleyway, the very same alleyway you used to access in and out of the underground. Hopefully no one saw you running on the rooftops of the city, it would draw too much attention. The underground is supposed to be kept away from the public view, at least in your perspective.

Using your tentacles, you climbed back into the vent, and made your way back into the underground. It's been a while since you've been here, feels weird being back in this place.

Your face lit up the dim, dark hallway as you walked through the already familiar maze. Walking past a door, you opened it.

.

.

.

Only to find old rotten watermelons.

"Woops... Forgot about that..."

You pressed on, coming across a boarded up room. Many items and furniture were blocking the way. You didn't really liked that room, every time you went in there, so many things just...scared you. But you were looking for answers.

You cleared up the mess, realising how easily someone could just remove all of the junk and enter the room. Upon entering the room, your eyes caught a giant broken glass tube. Along with several rotten bodies in white dirty lab boats on the floor.

'A part of me feels sorry for them.' You thought. 'Then again they did it themselves with the whole experimenting on me part.'

You walked over to the side of the room, and pulled out one of the office cabinets labelled "Nomu" and tossed it on the floor. Inside, it was filled with multiple technological equipment that you don't really understand. However, it must be important. The scientists called you "Nomu", so it must contain something about you.

You picked it up and carried it back out of the underground and back into the alleyway. You got out your red wagon and loaded everything in. Changed back into your human form and started walking back to UA.

Even if these had information regarding you, who can you ask to help? You don't want to go about explaining how you're some sort of walking scientific experiment. Should you try and figure it out yourself?

.

.

.

You smack yourself in the face.

'Stupid brain, I know nothing about how to use technology except TVs and computers.'

You'll just have to figure it out tomorrow, it's getting late...

________________

"You're a rusty bastard, follow my tempo!"

"But you keep throwing new breakdowns." Denki whined. "It's so confusing!"

"Hey Jiro?" Momo pours a cup of tea. "It was almost like you were born to teach, for a beginner like Kaminari to be able to learn chord progressions within a week is impressive."

"It's ok I guess." Jiro sniffs the air. "Anyways, something smells good."

"I'm glad you noticed!" She held a green tea box labelled 'Gold Tips Imperial'. "Mother sent me this rare tea that would be impossible to buy! It's a tea called 'Gold Tips Imperial'." She turned her attention to everyone else. "Oh and everyone please enjoy a cup if you like!"

"I've no idea what that is but that 'no idea what that is' sounds good!"

Just then, the door opened and you walked in, using your webs as a sack to carry the equipment you found.

"Y/N? You're back!" Uraraka waved. "What are you carrying?"

"Something that I'm working on." You replied making your way to the elevator.

"HEY!!!" You heard a voice called out. Mineta came running at you.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU CAUSED BY RUNNING AWAY AGAIN?!!" He screamed at you. "YOU'RE LUCKY MR AIZAWA DIDN'T PUNISH US OTHERWISE WE WOULD BE IN TROUBLE!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!"

You sighed. "The only reason I ran away was because someone couldn't keep an eye on me." You smiled, savagely.

Mineta stood there for a sec before walking away angrily mumbling something you can't understand.

"Hey Y/N!" Midoriya came over to you. "Are you ok? Do you need me to carry-"

"No." And with that, the elevator doors slammed shut.

.

.

.

"Anyone feel like Y/N is a bit much for a biological 11 year old girl?"

"I mean, yes." Midoriya replied. "But, maybe it's her own experiences that she had in her past. Come to think of it, we never bothered asking why she is here in the first place."

OOOOO, I'm about to toss yall some past stuff about Y/N again.

Also new quirk that was not mentioned in this chapter:

Quirk: Parasite - Emitter class

This allows the user to transform to give life to any object they interact with, turning that object into a monster for a full 24 hours. After the time limit is reached, the object turns back to normal. The object is possible to be killed as it becomes a living being. The user can only activate this quirk every 24 hours, however if the object is killed, they can activate the quirk again. Only one object can be given life per use.

(Guess where I got this idea from, I bet you won't know. Also Y/N won't know about this quirk until later in another chapter. I only decided to leak this out because I'm bored.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 228 15
under it all she is kind under it all she cares under it all she just wants to be loved !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! -Physical Abuse -Abuse -Mental Illness
2M 45.9K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
1.3M 51K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
435K 17.2K 37
"How do you even change a diaper?" A story in which everything can change in an instant. "Why the hell are you asking me!? I don't know either!" bak...