You're Perfect. (Karlnap high...

GirlinRed29 által

Karl is trans. Female to male. He often finds himself overthinking and being down on himself. He goes to a sm... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
hello!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Another update!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35

Chapter 24

879 35 38
GirlinRed29 által

*Karl pov*

As soon as I woke up this morning I was greeted by Robin standing next to the bed. I knew what he wanted.

*Sapnap pov*

I didn't go to school yesterday and I'm not going today. I couldn't knowing he was in danger.

Me: give me him. Please.

I had texted the number.

Karl♡: tomorrow. *insert random remote location* no cops. Just you or I'll kill him.

Me: I'll be there.

They were going to give him back.

*Karl pov*

Robin left after using me for his own pleasure. Cody came in after.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

I pulled my legs to my chest as tears ran down my face.

"Get out." I mumbled gripping the blade in my hand.

He walked closer to me.

"The hell did you just say?" He asked leaning close to me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." I screamed swinging the blade at him.

I heard him cry out as the blade dropped from my fingers. My own hand was bleeding from holding it. I looked to see blood dripping from his forehead. There was a large red gash in the middle of it. He stumbled backwards in shock before lunging towards me. He immediantly began to beat me. He was angry. I could tell from the hits.

"YOU FUCKING CUT ME." He screamed.

He was bleeding on me. I was bleeding from being hit. He swung his fist hard into my ribs and I swear I heard a crack. I screamed out in pain. The door opened and Robin began trying to pull Cody off of me. Cody shoved him away and grabbed my ankle. He twisted and pulled it hard until I definetly heard another snap. I sobbed in pain as Cody was finally pulled out of the room. Each sob caused more and more pain from my rib until finally, I passed out.

*Sapnap pov*

I wonder what's happening to him right now. Was he being hurt? Was he okay for now? Were they going to send another video?

"Sap honey it's time for school!" My mom exclaimed coming into my room.

"I'm not going." I mumbled.

She came and sat on the edge of the bed. She placed a gentle hand on my back.

"This is the last day your staying home. You need to go on Monday." She said.

I'll have him back today. I nodded.

"Alright I'm off to work." She said planting a kiss on my cheek.

She then left the room shutting the door quietly. I laid in bed scrolling through social media.

Karl♡: come at 10pm

That's such a long time. I hope he's gonna be alright.

*Karl pov*

I stared down at my foot. It had to be broken. The way it was twisted. I slowly reached for the bottom of my pant leg and pulled it up. I gagged and looked away. It was broken. Knocks were heard on the door. It opened and Robin stepped in. He closed it behind him and sighed.

"Is it broken?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked pulling up the pant leg again.

He stared down at my twisted foot.

"We are dropping you off at 10pm." He told me.

I nodded and he left again. I'll be dead by midnight. I already know it. I fell asleep once again.

*14 hours later*

I was shaken awake by two masked men. I sat up pushing away from them. I began to panic as my breath sped up. Suddenly a gun was being pointed in my face. I panicked even more. I felt hands grab me and pull me off the bed. I landed on my feet as pain shot through my left leg. I cried out putting my weight onto Cody. He shoved me and I fell against the bed post. My rib was now in agonizing pain.

"GET THE FUCK UP." Robin screamed.

I pulled myself up sobbing as I wobbled after them. I was in so much pain. I followed them up the stairs then collapsed at the top. They dragged me all the way to the car. I was then blindfolded and they tied my hands together.

*Sapnap pov*

I was slightly late. I was now leaving my house at 10:03. I had to make up an excuse to my mom so I could leave. I sped down the road. It took me about 20 minutes until I even entered the town. Now I had to find the spot.

*Karl pov*

We parked and they both got out. They then opened the back door and pulled me out. I kicked and screamed as I was dragged along a rough road.

"Where am I?" I sobbed as they let go.

They shoved me to the ground. I had no way of catching myself so I landed on my rib again. I also felt my cheek scrape the ground.

"Stay here. Don't even try to leave." They said.

I then heard doors slam making me flinch, then a car driving off.

"DON'T LEAVE ME HERE. PLEASE." I yelled sobbing.

I laid on the hard, rough ground crying until I heard another car.

*Sapnap pov*

I was slowly driving along the road they said they would be on when I spotted a figure. I slammed on my brakes and parked the car. I got out and ran over. It was him. It was Karl.

"Karl!" I exclaimed sitting next to him.

He flinched and moved away. I reached for the blindfold and pulled it away from his eyes. My eyes watered at the sight. He had a large gash on his cheek and his eyes looked dull. If he wasn't moving and breathing right now I would've thought he was dead. They were right. He lost his spark.

"Oh Karl." I mumbled.

I reached for the hand ties and quickly untied them. He immediantly sat up crying out in pain. He was gripping his ribcage.

"What's wrong?" I asked panicking.

He didn't answer and continued to cry.

"I'll help you as soon as we get to my house. We need to get you out of here though." I explained.

He nodded and I wrapped an arm around him. I carefully pulled him up. He was so so light. He took a step and cried out again. He fell to the ground. He began gesturing to his ankle. His eyes were squeezed shut as tears ran out of them.

"M-My ankle." He stuttered.

I sat by him and rolled up the pant leg. I stopped breathing for a second.

"W-What did h-he do to y-you?" I asked.

Karl didn't answer and continued to sob.

"I'm taking you to the hospitol." I stated.

He didn't argue this time. I scooped him up bridal style and easily carried him to my car. I brought him to the passenger side and sat him down. He was crying quietly.

I got in the drivers and glanced at him again. He was shaking a lot. I started the car and drove to the hospitol.

"D-Don't tell th-them what h-happened." He said quietly.

"Karl he hurt you. He needs to be charged." I told him.

"L-Let's just t-talk about it later." He said.

I agreed and got out. I went over to his side of the car and opened the door. I picked him up and carried him the same way I did before. I brought him into the ER. A nurse quickly rushed over with a wheelchair. I set him down in it.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I think his ankle and ribs are broken." I told her.

She looked at him then back at me.

"That's the missing kid." She stated.

I quickly nodded.

"Stay here I'm gonna call the police." She said.

Karl was going to object, but she was already on her way back to the desk. I looked around at the waiting room. It was oddly empty. I then felt a hand grab my arm tightly.

"Fuck." Karl groaned.

I looked at him. He was bent over holding his ribs again. The nurse came back and grabbed onto the wheelchair.

"Let's take you to a room and get that taken care of." She said.

*Karl pov. 3 hours later.*

I had to do x-rays and talk to cops and stuff. I was now laying in the hospitol bed with my foot in a cast. My whole chest was wrapped. It didn't completely flatten my chest, but it was surprisingly good. I had told the cops everything. I told them every single thing Cody and Robin did to me. Sapnap cried a lot. I don't know why he was crying so much. I sat up wincing slightly.

"Are you okay?" Sapnap asked sitting up.

He was in a chair next to the bed. I nodded answering his question.

"J-Just hurts." I muttered.

The doctor came into the room along with the nurse.

"Karl who do you have with you today?" The doctor asked.

"My boyfriend." I said.

I saw Sapnap look surprised, but he kept calm. I knew they would make him leave if I said friend.

"We have contacted your parents and they know your here. They unfortunately can't make it as they said they were busy. Before you leave I would like to offer this to you. If you would like you can take it here and my nurse will escort you." He explained.

I looked to see what he was holding. I had been dreading this, but I knew I wanted to take it here rather than with Myles.

"I-I wanna t-take it here." I stuttered.

Sapnap's knee began to bounce. I knew he was anxious and so was I. I had no clue if he even used protection. I didn't pay attention.

"C-Can he go with me?" I asked reffering to Sapnap.

"Of course." The doctor said.

The nurse helped me into a wheelchair and took me out of the room. Sapnap followed behind us.

*Sapnap pov*

Karl and the nurse went into the bathroom. He hadn't wanted her to come with, but she had to. I sat on a bench outside the bathroom bouncing my knee. My chest felt tight and my stomach hurt. I heard loud sobbing from the bathroom. My knee bounced even faster. Soon Karl and the nurse both came out. I searched Karl's eyes for the answer, but he wouldn't look at me. He still looked dead.

"Negative." The nurse stated.

I looked back over at Karl. He had tears running down his face. I followed the nurse as we brought him back to his room. She helped him back onto the bed then she left us alone. The silence was killing me.

"Are you oka-"

"No I'm not okay Sapnap. I'm not fucking okay." He snapped.

I was taken aback.

"I feel so goddamn helpless being pushed around in a wheelchair like I'm fucking 85." He mumbled angrily.

"I'm so-"

The door then opened and 3 people entered. His parents and brother.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
797K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
66.6K 1.7K 20
Sebastian has been Ciel's loyal butler for a long time now. He was to keep it strictly professional, but Sebastian can't help forming a small crush...
66.8K 3.2K 32
[COMPLETED] *** Bercerita tentang seorang psikopat yang telah membunuh banyak orang dan menjadikan pembunuhan sebagai karya seni. Di awal cerita, And...