iris, supernatural [ 2 ]

Von maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 9-15 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the s... Mehr

cast
001. ezekiel
002. wicked witch of the west
003. dog-dean hybrid
004. reborn virgins
005. goodbye kevin
006. evil angel extraction
007. no husband or baby
008. werewolf bestie garth
009. lunch ladies
010. haunted bunker
011. ghostfacers demise
012. domestic single mom life
013. curing dean
014. werewolf sisters
015. the musical
016. inheritance
017. cop retreat
018. "sounds like teenage girl dean"
019. no place like home
020. teenage dean
021. technology ghost
022. sick athena
023. burning the wrong book
024. night moves
025. lizzie borden house
026. killer costumes
027. imaginary friend
028. going to visit the cage
029. not uncle cas
030. homemade chicken
031. valentine's day
032. back in time
033. dying husband and god
034. god's plan
035. dean's sacrifice
036. torture
037. bedridden
038. breaking point
039. funeral crasher
040. rock devil
041. single mom
042. mother's love
043. memory loss
044. lance of michael
045. mom vs. mom
046. probation
047. betrayed
048. "i want to hate him but i can't."
049. heartbroken sam
050. birth of a nephilim
051. "you say goodbye."
052. toddler ptsd
053. "i'm always right."
054. old west
055. possible evil twin
056. wayward sisters
057. the butterfly
058. helpless
059. reconcile
060. "donatello's a biter."
061. blood of a saint
062. scooby gang
063. sticky notes
064. gabriel's out
065. "whole team's together"
066. archangel grace
067. master plan
068. lucifer's end
069. self destructive couple
070. finding dean
071. alternate kaia
072. hatchet man
073. super charged monsters
074. losing kids
075. christmastime
076. ma'lak box
077. dinner with the parents
078. medusa
079. different wife
080. monster in the woods
081. nick's plan
082. three months early
083. grieving and manipulating
084. the end
085. ghostpocalypse
086. final plan
088. hungover
089. lost hope
090. normal life
091. pool
092. saving kaia
093. alternate brothers
094. mrs. butters
095. chat with amara
096. old friend
097. final fight
098. dean's last words
099. epilogue
Thank You

087. anything for kids

324 19 2
Von maybankwalker

Larissa is asleep, but wakes up when she feels the bed move and Sam's warmth leave. She opens her eyes, watching him sit up and realizes he's breathing heavily.

"Sammy?" She groggily calls. "Baby, you okay?"

"I-- ye-yeah. Yeah, no, I'm... I'm fine." Sam says.

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just... just go back to sleep. I'm okay." Sam says, rubbing her shoulder.

+++

Dean is parked at the high school of the case they're working on. He's leaning against the Impala and eating a bag of pretzels. Larissa is leaning against the side of the car, Athena and Liam sitting in the backseat.

"Hey." Sam greets, walking over. "Any luck at the morgue?" He asks his brother.

Dean tosses Sam a small plastic container.

"Is that a...?" Sam asks.

"Vamp fang." Dean states.

"Vampires drain their victims. Vamps don't rip their bodies apart." Sam says.

"Apparently this one does. And it gets a little weirder. Coroner said that there were no signs of defensive wounds, so it's like she didn't even fight." Dean says.

"So, whoever killed her, maybe it was someone she knew. And according to the vice principal, she kind of knew everyone." Sam says.

"Oh, that's awesome." Dean says sarcastically. "That's awesome." He states, watching the mascot ride a scooter. "Ha! You see that beaver?" He asks as he gets into the car.

+++

They're at the crime scene of where Susie's body was found.

"So, this is where they found Susie's body?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. You notice what's missing?" Dean asks.

"Blood." Sam says.

"So, how does a freak gut a girl and not make a mess?" Dean questions.

"By killing her somewhere else and dumping her here." Sam says.

"Looks like." Dean says.

"Yeah. Great." Sam scoffs.

"Well, local police are freaked. Never seen anything like this. They got no idea how to deal." Dean says.

"Of course not. That's our job. We keep them from dealing with the truth, with what's out there, and we carry the weight. It's great. Meanwhile, they get to go back to living in their white picket fence bubbles."

"You know, ever since you were a kid, you wanted to live in a town like this. Lame, normal..."

"Yeah, we don't get normal. And these towns, everything's the end of the world. You're late for work, your kid doesn't get into the right school -- whatever. They don't-- they have no idea what's out there."

Sam's phone rings and he takes it out of his pocket. "Huh." He hums, looking at the caller before answering. "Vice Principal Bailey? Yes. Really? Of course, uh, on our way." Sam hangs up. "We got another one."

+++

"Seriously? We're questioning mascots now?" Sam asks, him and Larissa walking over to Dean is holding Liam and Athena's hand as the school mascot rides away on his scooter.

"Smart kid. He's actually got a full ride to IU. Don't underestimate the mascot, man. The guy's got access. He knows a lot about cheerleaders. In a mostly non-creepy kind of way. Anyway, so, turns out Susie was in charge. Then with her gone, Tori was set to take over, except..."

"Not anymore." Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"Okay. So, who's third in line to the throne?" Sam asks.

"Mm. Not the mascot, but he knows." Dean states.

"I don't wanna watch you talk to more people." Athena whines. "It's boring."

"Okay, well, we'll wait in the car. It's around feeding time anyway." Larissa says. Liam babbles at the words. "Yeah. You want mommy's boobies?" She asks in a baby voice while taking him from Dean. Liam coos, his hand falling onto Larissa's chest.

"Yeah. Yep, all yours." Larissa says. "Well... most of the time." She winks at Sam whose cheeks go tomato red.

"Oh, my God." Dean whispers, grimacing.

"Wait, you feed daddy milk from there, too?" Athena asks, confused.

"Well... n-no." Larissa says. "He... he lays on them. They're his favorite pillows."

"Exactly." Sam nods, the two sharing an awkward look.

"Oh. Okay. I like using them as pillows too." Athena says. "Can I get pretzels?"

"Anything that changes this conversation, you may have, yes." Larissa nods.

+++

Dean pulls up to the Whitman house after the brothers saw their car on security footage from the school parking lot the night the recent girl got attacked.

"You can go and I can stay." Sam offers his wife.

"Nah. No, I'm good. I feel better with them." Larissa says, watching her son sleep. She glances at her daughter who is watching a movie on Larissa's phone.

"Okay." Sam nods. He gets out and Dean gets out, the two walking up to the house.

Sam rings the doorbell and soon Billy answers.

"Hi." Sam greets.

"Your dad home?" Dean asks.

"Uh, dad?" Billy calls, walking inside, the brothers following.

"Billy, get upstairs. Now." Henry orders and Billy does as told.

"Good thinking. You don't want the kid to see this part." Dean says.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Henry says.

"Yeah, sure you do. Those girls that went missing... that was you." Sam says. They hear a noise from somewhere else in the house. "On it." Sam says before walking off.

"Look, arrest me. Fine. Just... just please, leave my family out of it." Henry says.

~ ~ ~

Sam walks into the garage and turns the lights on, finding Tori lying on a cot.

~ ~ ~

"Arrest you?" Dean asks, taking a machete out. "No, see? We're not FBI."

~ ~ ~

"Shh. I'm here to help, okay? Just hang in there. Hang in there." Sam tells Tori.

~ ~ ~

"And we know exactly what you are." Dean says, walking towards Henry.

~ ~ ~

"I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?" Sam tells Tori, seeing a blood bag and tube attached to her. He takes the needle out and then picks her up. He hears a gun cock, turning to see Janet.

"You shouldn't be here." Janet says.

~ ~ ~

"Sammy, how's it going back there?!" Dean calls.

Sam walks in with Tori in his arms and Janet walks behind him, aiming her gun at the back of Sam.

"Okay. Was not expecting that. How's she doing?" Dean asks as Sam lays Tori on the couch.

"Not good. She's lost a lot of blood. She needs a doctor." Sam states.

"Janet, what are you doing?" Henry asks.

"I'm saving this family." She states.

"No. Listen. It's over, okay? They... they caught me. You just need to get Billy and leave. Please." Henry begs.

Janet points her gun at the brothers.

"Dad, what's going..." Billy trails off, seeing his mother holding people at gunpoint.

"Your dad's a vampire. That's what's going on." Dean says. "Let me guess... few weeks ago, maybe a month, you had a run-in with something big and mean. It turned you. You thought you could deal. But the cow's blood or whatever just wasn't cutting it, so you upgraded to humans. How am I doing? Am I right?"

"No, I don't think you're right, Dean." Sam says. "It's not the dad, it's the son."

"Shut your mouth!" Janet screams, aiming the gun at Sam.

"Mom." Billy says.

"Billy, go!" Henry yells.

"No. You're right, about all of it. Okay? But what happened with Susie, I didn't... we were together. We were kissing. I could hear her heartbeat. And her blood and she... it just tasted so good, I just... I couldn't stop."

"Then what?" Sam asks.

"I told my mom and dad." Billy says.

"So, you what? Chopped up the body? Made it look like some wannabe Bundy?" Dean asks.

"And then grabbed Tori and-- and kept her as his own personal blood bag?" Sam asks. "Awesome parenting. Awesome."

"This is not Billy's fault. He was the victim. What were we supposed to do?" Henry asks.

"You were gonna let me just cut off your head?" Dean asks Henry.

"You don't have children, do you? Because if you did, you would know, that to see your child in pain rips your heart out. And you'd know that you'd do anything. You'd die for them." Henry says.

"Or kill for them." Janet adds.

"Okay, look-- look, I have two children. Okay? I-- I have two kids." Sam says. "And I... I would do anything for them. Absolutely anything. But what your son is doing... it's not okay."

Janet aims her gun.

"Mom, no." Billy protests.

"We can bury them out back, under the peonies. Everything is going to be fine." Janet says.

"There's no way you believe that." Sam says.

"Mom. Stop." Billy tells her, lowering her hand that holds the gun and putting the weapon on the kitchen counter.

"We just wanted him to have a normal life." Janet says.

"Mom, I can't. That's what I've been trying to tell you. I can't. I killed someone that I loved, and I'll do it again. I know I will. I can't control this!" Billy exclaims. "I'm a monster. So, here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna take Tori to the hospital, and you're gonna tell them that I kidnapped her."

"What? No." Janet objects.

"Dad said he was wearing a mask when he grabbed her. Tori won't know. You tell them I took her... and I ran away." Billy says.

"Billy. Don't do this." Henry begs.

"Then you and me..." Billy turns to the brothers. "We're gonna go for a ride. That's how this works... right?" He turns back to his mother. "I'm sorry, mom. But this is the best way. This is the only way."

The brothers and Billy leave, Billy sitting in the front seat of the Impala while Sam sits in the back with his wife and kids.

Dean drives out to the woods. Dean and Billy get out. Sam presses a quick kiss to Larissa's head before getting out, following the other two to where Dean is going to decapitate Billy.

Larissa looks over at her two sleeping children, a small smile gracing her face.

+++

Dean is driving down the road, heading back for the bunker.

"Well, that was an interesting one." Dean says.

"Yeah. What Henry did... we'd have done the same thing. And Jack. I'd do it for Athena and Liam." Sam says.

"Yeah. Yeah, we would. Look, man, I get it. I get it. We have lost way, way too much. And it's hard not to feel like just... cashing out. I felt like that. After Chuck, back at the crypt. But you know what brought me back? You did. By sayin' that what we do still matters. I mean, that's why I wanted to drag us out here. That's why I wanted to-- to work a case, to save lives, you know? Cause it is... it's a-- it's a shitty job. We do the ugly thing so that people can live happy."

"Yeah. Yeah. Lucky them."

"Yeah, lucky them. But it doesn't change a thing. You know what I mean? We still do the job. But we can do it for us. We do it for Jack, for Rowena. We owe it to anybody who has ever given a damn about us to keep putting one foot in front of the other. No matter what. And hey, man, like you said, now that Chuck's gone, we're finally on our own. We are finally free to... move on, you know?"

"I don't know. Uh... I-I don't know if I can move on. You know, I-I-I-- I can't forget about any of them. Dean, I still think about Jessica. I... I can't just let that go." Sam says.

"No, man, that's not what I'm talking about." Dean says.

"I know, I know, I know. I'm sorry. I know. But... but what I'm saying is that I don't feel free. What we've done, what we've lost, right now, that is what I'm feeling, and-and sometimes it's-- it's like I-I-I can't even breathe. But maybe tomorrow. You know, maybe I'll-- I'll feel better in the morning."

"And what if you don't?"

"I don't know." Sam says, staring out the window.

+++

Larissa is sitting in bed and Sam walks in after checking on Athena and Liam who are both safely asleep. Sam doesn't talk as he gets in bed, lying down. Larissa turns to him, sitting so she's facing him.

"What?" Sam asks as his wife stares at him.

"Nothing, I guess." Larissa sighs. "I just... just wish I could help you. You know, feel better, I guess... breathe."

"Well, maybe I can't breathe sometimes, but..." Sam sits up. "You make it more bearable." He cups one side of her face, stroking her cheek. "You... and Athena... and Liam. You three definitely help."

"But we also probably make it worse, hmm?" Larissa asks and Sam gives her a quizzical look. "Because you're so worried about us and our safety, I'm sure that adds to your negative feelings. The idea of us getting hurt or you losing one of us."

"Does it sound bad if I agree?" Sam asks.

"No. I worry about you guys too. It's the sucky part about loving somebody." Larissa says.

"You're not... you're not, like... offended that I still think of Jessica or anything, are you?" Sam asks.

"Of course not. No. She was your first love and-- and she died in a tragic way. I mean, I'd be lying if I said I never thought about my boyfriend I lost to a monster. It doesn't bother me. I mean... as long as I'm not some second choice or something."

"No. No, of course not. I love you. This--" He points between them. "--is completely real and not at all a second choice. I wouldn't do that."

"Good. Cause you're not a second choice either." Larissa says, pecking him on the lips. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"I don't know." Sam mumbles. "Not like you can magically heal me of all my dark thoughts and depressing feelings."

"I wish I could." Larissa mutters.

"I know." Sam whispers, gently kissing her.

"So nothing? Movie? Cuddles? Sex? Bedtime story?" Larissa lists.

"We could test the third one out." Sam shrugs. Larissa's eyebrow quirks and Sam gives her a small smile. She smiles back, pulling him into a kiss and his arms wrap around her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.5K 1.8K 17
Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DON'T own Sam Winchester or anything related to Supernatu...
112K 3.1K 86
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
139K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
243K 5.6K 116
[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines...