𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓝...

By Ma3_AuthoR

A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding wh... More

ɴᴏᴛᴇ
✬ 𝙴𝙿 𝟷 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 2 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 3 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 4 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 5 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 6 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 7 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 8 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 9 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 10 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 11 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 12 ✬
✬ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 13 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 14 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 15 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 16 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 17 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 18 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 19 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 20 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 21 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 22 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 23 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 24 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 25 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 27 ✬
✬ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 28 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 29 ✬
🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #1🎄
🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #2🎄
🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #3🎄
✬ 𝙴𝙿 30 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 31 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 32 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 33 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 34 - Part 1✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 34 - Part 2✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 35 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 36 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 37 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 38 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 39 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 40 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 41 ✬
✬ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 42 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 43 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 44 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 45 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 46 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 47 ✬

✬ 𝙴𝙿 26 ✬

3.5K 219 44
By Ma3_AuthoR

Warning: suicide, confession, change, new character, and wholesomeness.

Expect some English error, grammar and in this chapter it's like a collaboration of Lookism and Viral Hit.

Also, thanks to all my readers for some suggestion; it gave me some ideas for what I will write for a future episode!

Happy reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

J High School is a school that some artists went to and studied at, and right now J High Fest is holding an event, the very first baking contest, which was requested by the Eko-Shokubo itself, and the grand prize is that whoever gets the first place will get a full scholarship provided by the Eko.

Eko is already known all around the world, and with this opportunity, many students, even those who don't bake, want to be in this show, but sadly, only one representative is allowed in every badge.

"But not to worry because the Eko have an open audition for anyone who wants to work with them, even if you're just a student! So don't wait long, dial the number shown on the screen, and come join me in this event! This is your host, Gyeoul Han, aka Pink Woman."

That's right, if the Eko requests it, every school will hold this type of event, giving you the opportunity to see who has the talent and passion for baking or cooking.

But why not recruit a well-known chef? Well, you did that, but you wanted to try something new and give these people the opportunity they wanted, like Niki.

Not only does it help them to be confident and show themselves, but it also helps you as well. Even though you're joining as one of the contestants and not a judge, you can observe them even closer, wanting to see if this person is fit or not.

Back to Gyeoul and after she said those, everyone around her cheered, and some wanted to ask for an autograph and some wanted to take pictures, but thanks to Wang, he only looked at them and made them back away, but still some girls awed at him.

'I mean, he is handsome.' You sweat while looking at the new, fondly fawning fan girls.

Averting your gaze at Gyeoul, who cheerfully waves at you, you have to thank her for being one of the judges or representatives, as she's good at catching people if something's fishy.

Gyeoul was once known as a bitchy, selfish person, but she's changed, or you've changed them, and the past is the past because she's vlogging another new piece of content right now with a new channel that has 10 million subscribers.

⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆

After the fight between her and Geoul (your cousin) and Wang and Hobin, let's just say that at that time they both had contracts with you and the XJ company.

Because of the news about their fake news about other newtuber, their contract with XJ company was terminated, leaving them with nothing and their channel being converted to XJ stuff, and Gyeoul made the decision to end her life at that time when everything is going downfall.

Even if your focus shifted and you were reincarnated at Lookism, you are still in the same universe, so what did you do knowing what would happen to them?

You saved her, like Heather back then, but the difference is that thanks to the people who helped you train, you easily pulled her up, and just by the look on her face, you knew she'd been through a lot, and you hate the fact that it not only happens in a book or webtoon but in real life as well.

At first she tried to tag her wrist, but you didn't let go, shouting at her that she should think before doing this stupid act, and because of this, she snapped out of it and sobbed about how she hated it all.

how your so kind to her even knowing what the truth is but eventually after her brother arrive and the other's she quickly change her attitude how she's Gyeoul that the fall won't kill her, just like in the canon.

You also told the Han siblings that they don't need to work at the XJ company any more; you will provide all the things they need because, at that time, the first and second leagues had just been established. (You can check episode 13, where the Han siblings introduce the new channel.)

and you need them for the third league, but of course you showed some gratitude to the XJ company for taking care of the Han siblings while you took care of the Eko company by giving Seongjun Baek a wonderful, rich, tasty sushi that you made, and for sure he won't forget about it.

Reminder: the Eko is still not that big and just about to rise, as the first and second had just established, but for sure, in a week or so, it will go boom!

And you don't regret it as you didn't really changed that too much stuff. maybe because your originally at Lookism, or... you also want to show Baek some pity revenges, who doesn't want that?

(Soon, my readers. You can read this pity revenge.)

⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆

Back to the present.

Your cousin wanted to be one of the judges, but you declined because she's not very good at test tastings.

"Everyone right here in front of you is the judge, introducing the two Han siblings who are looking for people to recruit at the Eko; not only are they famous on NewTube, and have a sad past, but that's already the past! anywho! They are also co-CEOs of Eko! Now, I know what people might say. Why not the CEO itself?" Unfortunately, he's busy."

As Hwan Kim continues introducing the other judges, such as Zoe, one of the girls at the beauty department because Eli is busy, then Mary, and lastly Vasco,

As promised by Jace, he let Vasco do the judging, and Hwan could only accept it, clearing his throat before proceeding to introduce the contestant.

There must be one volunteer in each department to participate in the contest, and if the contestant wins, those in the contestant's department will be given a tour and souvenir of the Eko Third League.

That explains why the Han siblings are also there; last time it was the fifth and fourth, which you thanked Lua for touring.

She knew you were alive, and until now she kept it a secret. as you trust her, and right now she's away. You don't know what she did back then—that every time she visited Big Deal Jake, the others tried to escape.

Not only that, but is it just you or is it everyone? Lua Im is giving some MC vibes, as she did in the first introduction, acting cool then getting clumsy, but after getting to know her, you would say Lua is the sweetest and cleverest girl when it comes to thinking of a way out, just like MC's stuff.

But yours is different.

and when it's your time to introduce yourself, you simply smile at the crowd, telling them how you will try your best (to make some new dishes so that they can try them in the future).

Unlike the other student, you didn't get that much cheering, but you got to thank Gyeoul and the Beauty Department for cheering for you, as well as your class and Jay's silent nod.

as well as the Architecture Department, aka Vasco and Jace.

'Let's try to make new dishes!' Well, you did try to do some preparing, but you want to try something creative and getting visited by Goo and Gun's deadly eyes.

You come up with a lemon cheese cake. But wait... Sweet and sour can't be a good combination. That's true, but having the ability to bake isn't just for emergencies. Take Lemon for Goo as he made your day sour, well, not entirely, and you owe him thanks as his yellow self is like hinting at you to make this. 

Because in the end, Lemon will become sweet if you mix it with water and a lot of sugar, cheese for Gun as his like shredding you with his gaze and that smirk which for you indicate that you want more cheese on your pasta or pizza, and when you bite it you will see the fresh cheese which is stretching.

But instead of stretching, it's like a lava flow.

Now here's the question: Why aren't you baking and doing what you just thought? the things is. You are observing the contestant, and if you bake it now, which will only take you around 10 or 15 minutes, and you have 1 and a half hours to do it, it will not be good if you bake first and observe them.

For you that's what you look like, while looking around but to others like the people who was watching and Hwan who looks confuse why your not moving, he can't help but comment on this or rather.

Mary beat him to it. "Contestant #3, why aren't you baking?" And as she said this, you got to thank her as you saw the other contestant laughing or mockingly laughing at you.

"To answer your question, I'm finding the time to bake mine. Right now, I want to memorize all I need to do." You said, it might sound like you're making some excuse, or rather, you called it.

'For people to think, I don't know how to bake.' Just like that, the other contestant felt relief that one had already given up and they could take that slot.

It might sound selfish if you open this contest but won't give it to people like this. Well, who would? when it's not yet over but they're already making fun of you just because you're standing and not doing anything.

You also did this at the other school, as one of the judges, or rather, behind the camera, while telling Niki and Ranna that this person is not going to the restaurant.

But what if their food is tasty—isn't that a bit lost? Not really, because you want someone who is passionate while also having a good attitude; so what if the food is good but the chef or waiter is rude? 

Not in your company, because if you see them acting like that, you don't fire them right away, but they have a three-strike clause, and if they fulfill it, they won't be able to work at the Eko-Shokubo anymore.

Because you know that a good environment with kind people will lead to success, but what about a rude customer? Oh, don't worry, you don't tolerate something like that, and they would get kicked out, but it rarely happens as they will be busy munching the food.

As you finished observing them, you began baking, and one by one they put their plates at the judges' table, leaving you and some others who were still baking.

"look at her, she think memorizing it would help her finish it quick."

"Agree, if I were her, I would already know what I would bake."

"Yeah, what a pity that she will lose. Well, less contestant, more slot for a winner."

Ignoring their comment, you simply continue your baking, and by the time the judges were about to taste all the goods and the last plate was yours, you had purposely done this as time management was a top priority on your list, even though some were fast.

The food they bake is not that good compared to people who given it last, and you wanted to lose. Even though it was your time to shine, it was still there when their eyes lit up.

The time to shine, is indicating to creating a new menu.

"W-what is this?" Zoe exclaimed, continuing to shove the lemon cheese cake into her mouth.

"It looks like the judges like it; what do you call this?" Hwan asked, also taking some bites.

"lemmino"

"Lemino? What is that?" Wang asks sternly, his expression unchanged. As for Wang not getting the same vibes as his little sister, who is now taking the cake off his plate, he is not a big fan of sweets, but he says otherwise when it comes to you.

who was now holding his sister away from his plates, and you only chuckled at this.

"Hmm. Lemmino is a phonetic amalgamation of the phrase "Let me know" that indicates the taste of the cake I bake, which by now you are asking what it is."

As you said this, everyone at the table nodded, agreeing with what you said as they also wanted to know how you came up with this recipe.

"You're right, I want to know how you made this because it's not that sour or sweet but it has this richness to it." Hwan exclaimed at the same time that his excited expression had changed to a sad one.

"Sadly, you're out because you've run out of time."

"F/N out?! but we didn't judge yet!" Zoe exclaimed, who look dreadful wanting to try a new dish made by you.

This is also why you wanted to lose, because the food you made by yourself made people addicted to that food. For example, Steve keeps asking for that wine you made, Charles asks for the tea, but not in a crazy way, and all the food on the menu in each Eko is now made by the chefs, and they are only following your recipe.

As Zoe said, Mary agreed to only shut their mouths when Gyeoul spoke.

"Are you two idiots really judges? It's a simple mechanism if the contestant didn't make it in time. we can still taste the food, but she's already out, and are you going to eat that?" Only for Mary and Zoe to stuff their faces with food as they notice Gyeoul staring at the cake. 

"T-this, bitch. hugging all the food, Y/-" Good thing Wang shut her mouth before she continued what she was saying.

For starters, she'll say your food is now hers, implying a new menu. Did I tell you that she's sometimes jealous when it comes to people trying your new dish? as she said before.

"I'm the only person who can taste Noona's new food! bitch!" Shouting in Gaeul's face (aka your cousin), who only stuck her tongue at Gyeoul, ended up with them fighting for the food.

'I mean, it was a good thing that I never tried to make a new dish if two of them were around' you thought, remembering how they almost destroyed the kitchen. Looking at Want, you nodded, thanking him for acting fast.

He only nodded back, averting his gaze away from you. Unnoticed by you, his ears are getting reddish. Who wouldn't admire a person when that person helped them open their shells? in short, both siblings have the admiration and Gyeoul hope that you will become her sister in law.

In the end, the winner of the baking contest was someone who at the baking department; did you already guess who this person is? that's right the freshman rep, Ho Jeong who dreamed to work at the Eko company.

who was now hiding his tomato face as Hwan kept repeating how proud he was of himself and how he had earned the baker's knife.

"Don't worry, folks! That is not the end of the event; there will be more excitement to come! stay tune!" Hwan exclaimed, and as he did so, the judges began to leave their seats. 

As for Gyeoul and Wang before they left, you invited them to stay for a bit and have fun as today they don't have school's and you told them how you won't deduct it to their sallary.

This is also one of the things they admire about you. Not only have you told them to go back to school and you will pay for it, they won't lie; they thought you were getting way ahead of yourself, and you will use them if they graduate, like a retirement plan or other plan.

But no, they quickly brushed it away as this is their opportunity, and now it's like they saw you as one of them, and Gyeoul is getting impatient with her brother for always chickening out.

And so, this is her opportunity, and she simply excuses herself, leaving you two, but before she did, she eyed her brother, mouthing the words, "Do it now, or I will kill you! love you, Oppa!"

In your part, you saw what she said, and you had a semi-panic but simply stayed calm.

Chuckling at this, you told Wang that you two had better sit while waiting for Gyeoul.

Your relationship with Wang is not that awkward, but compare it to his sister, with whom you and Gyeoul are so close that he needs to pull her away from you just to get the work done. His is like that person, who only speaks if needed.

"So, how's the stock going?"

"Good"

"Then the stuff?"

"Good"

"What about the customer? Any complaints so far?"

"No complaints, and everything is good."

"Do you have any other words besides good?" You laughed dryly, only to stop when he averted his gaze. thinking that you offended him and was about to apologize, but halted when he returned his gaze, and you almost jumped backward with those serious eyes, and his cheeks were turning reddish.

"Reina, I-"

"Stop"

Wang has no idea why you stopped him, but he did stop and listen to what you said. "I also admire you, but... I can't accept your feelings; thank you, but... I... Then you sigh. "Someone is already expecting me... and right now. I'm just preparing how I will face them."

In fact, even before and now, you're still mentally and physically preparing to face him one day and tell him all about what you did and why, because you know the one who's been hurt until now is the one who keeps blaming himself for not noticing the hint in the beginning.

Thus, when Gyeoul got back, thinking her brother had finally confessed, she only frowned upon seeing her brother and you averting each other's eyes.

"Did something happen while I was away?"

as you were about to decline, telling her that you and Wang were just admiring the evening sky, only for him to speak first.

"I get it, but my feelings still stand, whoever this person is, if they fucked up. I won't hesitate to beat them up."

'Did my heart just take a quick leap?' You thought hearing this from him reminded you of Jake's confession.

'Just... how did I pull someone like them?' You curse, happily fangirling deep down. By now, you can happily get married and show yourself to Jake or the other characters.

like, 'Hey, Jake, I'm alive and don't feel depressed. You can marry me as my payment for my absences,' but of course

(I, the author, won't do that, because if I did that, the story would dramatically change, and I don't want to speed it up.)

(But Still, If I where at their universe and one of them catches some feelings, hehe I would gladly take them even if Eugene is the one who confess or Charles, I mean... he still have one hand, so.)

Back to the story, as the two are now getting in the car, and Gyeoul doesn't want to let go first, as she's not satisfied with what she found and is pursuing you to accept it.

You only patted her head and told her that by now, you saw her as your own sister.

"Don't worry, I will visit you guys next week."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

As for Wang, before he entered the car, he glanced at you, mouthing the word that his offer still stood, and you only waved your hand and told him to take care.

"Damn, Reina. You're getting men left and right, or a female as well? I mean, you can take Fortuna."

You didn't forget about Corol, who was keeping an eye on you from afar, making sure no Goo, Gun, or other characters showed up at the wrong time.

"You said it, but now I need to focus on other things."

"Why are you so focused on this? Aren't you a person who will ignore it because it's not your life?"

You did tell yourself that, but like they said, people change for a reason. Maybe you were there to witness all this, and the creator gave you this opportunity to change the bad into the good.

like the Han siblings.

"Yeah, but it won't hurt to help, right? Let's go before we miss the Daniel and Duke collaboration and the fashion showcase."

As you walk away from corol, this is one thing they like about you: that why... they broke many rules to help you. as you're the second person to have this kind of heart.

They just hope, when you achieved your goals, they will see it because things, people are not meant to be forever, and Ten, corol, Fortuna has their own limit.

What's more, they have broken some rules so that sometimes their powers are not working, which is neither bad nor good, and this can help Y/N stand up for herself without relying on Ten, Fortuna, or Corol's powers.

___

"it's ready"

"Good, now we wait."

"Do you think she'll accept it?"

"Oh, she will. She doesn't have a choice."

The two people were talking while watching from a distance, staring at each other while eating takoyaki from one of the stands, and the owner kept telling them to pay first.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hmmm.... who is this people? Why are they so interested in the MC? Let's find out in the next chapter!

I also notice that MC keeps relying on Ten's power or Fortuna, and Corol is understandable as Corol is acting as the CEO.

So I want to change that, and the original plan for the story is still there; as I said, the MC in this story is a person who will help if needed, but if not, she will simply go about her day or help the Eko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.4K 22
Jiwon wishes that her favorite fictional character were real, until one day she woke up to the shocking realization that she ended up living in a fic...
9.3K 430 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...
3.3K 254 19
A/n:- Y'ALL HOW TF DID WE LAND #1 IN ×reader WHATTTTT SEROUSLY THANKYOUUUUUUU, anyways back to the normal description:- This is Y/n, just a normal gi...
22.8K 1.2K 17
A girl, reading her favourite webtoon from her phone, was suddenly struck by lightning while she was asleep. She woke up finding out she was in a dif...