Matteo's Return (SEU, #2) COM...

De UniqueAlexJ

[ Vol 02 Southeastern series] *CANNOT be read as a standalone* Natosha Jackson and Matteo Wittstock are strug... Mai multe

[ matteo - VOL. 02 - aesthetics ]
[ new ending ]
[ 01 ] HEART POSTURE
[ 02 ] RECONCILE
[ 03 ] REBUILD
[ 04 ] SHAME
[ 05 ] NEW SEASON
[ 07 ] ARROGANCE (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)
[ 08 ] UNDER THE STARS
[ 09 ] SWEET HONEY
[ 10 ] - CURFEW
[ 11 ] RIGHT MY WRONGS
TEASER [ 12 ] UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
TEASER [ 13 ] REFINEMENT
TEASER [ 14 ] SUMMIT
TEASER [ 15 ] BRIDEZILLA
TEASER [ 16 ] SPIRIT
TEASER [ 17 ] FUTURE
TEASER [ 18 ] HUMILITY
TEASER [ 19 ] VICTIM
TEASER [ 20 ] RELAX
TEASER [ 21 ] FIRST DATE (PART 1)
TEASER [ 22 ] FIRST DATE (PART 2)
TEASER [ 23 ] HIGH STAKES
TEASER [ 24 ] CONFESSIONS
TEASER [ 25 ] REJECTION
TEASER [ 26 ] FINALS
TEASER [ 27 ] CATALYST
TEASER [ 28 ] MEMORIES
TEASER [ 29 ] UNSTABLE
TEASER [ 30 ] MANIPULATION
TEASER [ 31 ] REMEMBER
TEASER [ EPILOGUE ] TURBULENCE
THE END [ ongoing publishing ]
[ bonus chapter ] CELEBRATION
FOUR'S GAME - PAPERBACK AVAILABLE NOW
END ZONE (SEU #3)

[ 06 ] NO RUSH

21.3K 543 362
De UniqueAlexJ

MATTEO'S RETURN - [ 06 ] NO RUSH 

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

-LAO TZU

TOSHA

"I can't believe I let you pat me down with all of this gold glitter. If this makes my hair fall out, Niecy, I swear I'm going to personally kill you myself." I complained, wiping the glitter that had transferred over to my hands on my costume.

"You're seriously blaming me? You should be blaming your Casanova boyfriend for picking this costume out of the hat of options." She threw back at me as she stepped out of the Uber car we'd taken over to the Halloween party tonight.

We'd watched the game between our university and another fierce rival university on television instead of going to the stadium in order for us to save time getting dressed for the Halloween party.

Although my parents were strongly against celebrating Halloween and would always remind me that it was the devil's day, when Matteo suggested that we wear matching costumes to further solidify our relationship to the public, the idea seemed childish to me. Yet now, despite me understanding the reason why he wanted us to do this, Niecy patting my body down with her glitter oil seemed to ruin the little fun I had left to enjoy the night.

Niecy had tossed a few costume ideas in a hat two nights ago while Matteo was over for a study session and he blindly chose Cleopatra and King Tut. Although the two weren't necessarily a couple, or alive during the same era, Niecy had written them down and placed them in the hat as a random option because their costumes on pinterest stood out and were sexy.

Matteo loved the idea and couldn't wait to see me in the Cleopatra costume. I had been skeptical about shopping for it, especially in a size that would fit my curvy frame, however, Matteo made just a single phone call and the process seemed to move before my eyes in a flash.

With my permission, he'd sent my measurements to a friend of his mother that used to work with her in his mother's boutique and advised that he'd have both of our costumes the day of the game and ready for the Halloween party right after.

I was surprised that the costume fit me perfectly and her detailing was unique and stellar. To be able to accomplish everything in such a short timeframe, I was astonished and could see the efforts he was putting into us as a couple. He was serious about making a statement to the public about us being together.

Niecy and I had gotten ready together with the help of Lola who'd stopped by to do our makeup. The time spent with Lola had opened me up a bit more to her and her general aura was very powerful, inviting and of love. She spoke unapologetically about God in anything she could muster but also carried herself in a very relaxing, free flowing manner. She was not going to the Halloween party because being around too many people in a tight space made her anxious. Although I was still feeling her out, she seemed to mesh really well with Niecy and I.

Jasmine had texted me to question if we were going to the party and I informed her that we were and that I wanted to talk to her. I didn't let her know in what regard and I was hoping seeing her at the party wouldn't result in anything catastrophic but would allow me to gain clarity and insight. Niecy and I both questioned if she knew of Ada's involvement with Matteo and if that is why she'd been distant with us for a bit.

After the Uber drove off, Niecy and I stood next to one another before the house where the Halloween party was in full effect.

"You seriously don't think all of the glitter is too much?" I questioned, fixing the bob wig on my head that was accessorised with a gold headpiece and dangling aurulent strings.

I looked up to Niecy who was fiercely dressed as Catwoman in a sensual all black leotard with cut out around her cleavage. She wore fishnet stockings and knee high black leather boots. Half of her face was covered with the cat woman's mask and her braids were pulled into a high ponytail. Niecy's body was accentuated in this costume and the black leather boots complimented her long legs elegantly.

Niecy's outfit was also sent by Matteo's mother's friend. Niecy had raved about the efforts he was making to show his seriousness for our relationship and it was reassuring to have a second opinion in someone whom I trust.

"You look sexy girl, I told you before. Just push these things out a bit more," She recommended, coming to me to fix my top and adjust my cleavage for a bit more reveal.

I pushed her off. "It's fine, I don't want them spilling out in there."

Niecy chuckled and rolled her eyes through the mask. "Is your man here yet? Are we waiting for him or going in? I really need a shot or two to loosen my nerves."

"He hasn't texted me back just yet. I know he had to shower and change after the game so I'm not rushing anything." I told her. Matteo agreed to meet us after the game. After all, they'd won again and although it was neck and neck down to the last quarter, Trey had snuck in and shocked the entire stadium with a successful yet tricky win.

"Well, could we go in and—"

"Tosha! Niecy!" A familiar voice to the right grabbed our attention and both Niecy and I turned to where the voice was coming from. In the mix of all of the new arrivals to the party, Jasmine pushed through crowds of drunk bodies and blunt smoke. We were both taken aback to see that it was Jasmine of all people, running towards us dressed up in a very revealing nurse costume.

"Oh wow. God is starting early with the messiness." Niecy mumbled under her breath.

I knocked her elbow with mine slightly. "I don't think she knows."

"We'll see," Niecy whispered to me just as Jasmine made it to us.

"Uh, I was looking for you guys. I left my phone at home by mistake and didn't know if I'd see you guys. I waited by the front door for you." She came in for a hug and she was moving so fast I barely had much time to process anything.

I embraced her hug and could smell alcohol on her. "Did you just arrive?"

"A little like ten minutes ago but Sebastian and I took a few shots after the game to celebrate the win with each other." Jasmine gave Niecy a hug as well.

My phone vibrated, signaling that I'd gotten a text. It was from Matteo. Niecy saw me check my phone and I knew she was biting her lip to hold back from bringing up the Ada situation.

"You guys look so cute! I love this!" Jasmine complimented my headpiece before I got the chance to open the text message. "Come on, let's go inside. It looks really packed. I heard a lot of people from campus is here and people from the other university across the way as well." She seemed oblivious to Niecy and I's unison silent stares.

"Hey, before we go in, I think we should talk about something that has been heavy on my mind." I interrupted.

More groups of dressed young adults passed by us on the sidewalk of the house where the Halloween party was taking place. We stepped out of their way to give them room to walk. The music could be heard from outside and I knew by the time we got inside, it would definitely be over capacity in there.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jasmine questioned. There was a certain aloofness within her eyes that made me question if she knew of Ada's involvement with Matteo or if she'd been blinded just as Niecy and I.

"So, I don't want to start any drama between us or anything like that. However, we haven't talked much and I feel as though many things have been gotten in the way of that. Things with my family, school, ya know?" I started.

Jasmine nodded. "Yeah, I mean you both know that things were a bit rocky between Bash and I so I'd been a bit distant. Things are definitely better and we've worked on our personal issues."

"Yes, well, during that time, I started tutoring someone and personally hanging out with him. Now, he and I are dating and..."

"You're dating someone? Wait! You're dating Xan?" She asked the question with excitement, grabbing my hands in hers and jumping up in the air.

Niecy sighed and looked at me. "She doesn't know, girl." She turned to Jasmine to calm her down. "Jas, girl, she's not dating Xan. She kicked Xan to the curb. She's dating Four, the sexy, hot, football player that plays with your boyfriend."

Jasmine stopped bouncing with excitement and her lips turned into a thin line. "Four?" She paused. "Like comes from the Wittstocks, Four?" Niecy and I both nodded and her eyes went big. "Wow, um, I didn't know you and him were..."

"Yeah, but it has come to my knowledge that we have someone in common with one another. Your sister, Ada, has had a past with him. Did you know anything about this?" I pondered.

Her eyes got widder. "Oh my gosh! No..." She covered her hands with her mouth. "Crap! Crap!"

"What's wrong? What is clicking, girl? Please, let us know because we were just as shocked as you are now, but that's your sister, right? She never told you that she used to screw him?" Niecy asked fiercely.

"This can't be happening. Everything is slowly beginning to make sense. My sister, Ada, would make comments about the both of us dating pro-athletes and for the past few months she'd been very flaky, always disappearing or leaving the apartment in the middle of the night. Bash had once said something about her and Four at their last house party at the beach house but we were both drunk out of our minds so I simply thought he'd gotten her mixed up with someone else." Jasmine confessed. "Oh God, and you're really dating him, Tosha? I mean he's...he's not a terrible guy but...wow. I didn't see any of this coming." Jasmine was stuttering as all of the information of the past and now seemed to unfold before her eyes with truth.

Realizing that Jasmine's voice held too much authenticity to be fabricating a lie, I nodded silently and I could see the stress wash all over her facial expression.

"Oh, wow, how could I have missed this?" She asked, running her hands through her blonde hair.

Niecy chimed in. "Well, since news of Four and Tosha dating has been circling campus, your sister has been trying to destroy their relationship and send things to the gossip social media pages for the university. I'm not sure what exactly her motive is, but Ada is giving off that she has a very jealous, envious spirit within her."

"That doesn't sound like my sister. Yeah, she hasn't been herself lately but she would never attack another girl. Especially if she knew that you guys are my friends."

Someone cleared their throat behind us and we all turned in that direction.

"God is really being messy," I muttered over towards Niecy in agreement as I saw who was approaching us with two other girls that I assumed were her dance sisters.

Ada and the girls were all dressed up as the girls from the Clueless movie.

Ada spoke boldly to Jasmine, without much of a greeting. "What are you doing?"

"Ada, please tell me what I'm hearing isn't true." Jasmine turned to her sister immediately, completely forgetting that Niecy and I were behind her.

Ada folded her arms in front of her chest and pursed her lips. "Why are you talking to them?" She made sure to emphasize the last word on purpose.

Jasmine's hands went to the air. "They are my friends! And it looks like they are being more truthful than you have to me for months! What has been going on between you and Four? You've been hiding your relationship with him?"

"Situationship," Niecy emphasized behind Jasmine, folding her arms as well.

"Niecy!" I turned to her but Niecy and I couldn't hold in our slight giggle at her interruption.

"Excuse me? This chubby cabbage patch doll has wisealed her way into his life and is blinding Four with some sort of spell." Ada stepped up to her sister. "I kept it a secret from you because you were too busy nursing your sick boyfriend day in and day out!"

"Girl! Please keep your insults to yourself, you thirsty conniving whore!" Niecy stepped up behind Jasmine and I immediately grabbed her arm.

My phone vibrated again but I didn't have time to check it.

"She's not even worth it, Niecy." I told Niecy, completing ignoring Ada's comment. I had no room to give her anymore light in my life or relationship.

It was clear to me that she was simply a lost insecure soul that had nothing better to do than to terrorize others to be just as unhappy as she was herself.

"If Matteo really wanted to be with you, he would be right now. But he doesn't. There's no amount of bad talking me, sending gossip to social media pages, or chasing him that will make him want you more than what you both had. If that doesn't clear things up for you enough, then there must be something seriously wrong with you in the head." I spoke up to her, pulling Niecy along with me as I began to step away from them. I knew that nothing good would come from us arguing at this party and Ada was no longer a concern in my mind.

I saw her for exactly who she was: An insecure mean girl who was too ashamed that she lost a game to someone who wasn't originally playing to begin with.

"Jasmine, let's go, these aren't your friends. They're just wannabes and users." Ada continued on and this time, Jasmine cut in.

"What? What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this–?" Before Jasmine could finish her sentence, a strong voice caught all of our attention.

"Baby, why haven't you been answering your phone? I've been texting you to see where you were." Matteo's strong, raspy voice emerged out of the darkness behind us, rumbling over the music emitting from the house and ultimately grasping the attention of all of the girls around us.

Everyone turned in his direction and he was walking with Trey and another two guys from the team that I didn't recognize. Matteo wore the Egyptian King Pharoah costume to match my costume and he looked more handsome than ever. I couldn't believe this man was real. Everything about his walk, his stance, and his aura carried a high magnitude of strength, security and sensuality.

I'd been so focused on the man walking before me that his friends behind him seemed to blend seamlessly into the background. Although everyone was looking at him, Matteo only had his eyes set on me and our connection for one another seemed to light up the dark night.

He wasted no time embracing me once I was in his reach. He stepped to me, grabbing me by my waist, holding me securely and leaning down for a kiss. I'd been so taken aback that I didn't know where to place my limbs. My arms were flailing in the air to wrap around his shoulders. Nevertheless, I received the kiss wholeheartedly. For a second, it was as if time had stopped and there only stood Matteo and I.

I welcomed his kiss, pressing my lips against his and receiving all of the passion and love that filled the space between us. He felt so good pressed upon me, holding me tightly with so much tenderness and yearning in our midst.

"I know that's right!" Niecy's voice interrupted our moment as she clapped her hands in support of us.

"Bro, save that lovey dovey mess for the bedroom tonight! We need to go inside and get hammered!" Matteo's friend's behind him were teasing him about being whipped but you could hear the joy behind their jokes, causing us both to laugh.

A sharp scoff resounded behind us, and everyone knew it was from Ada and her mumbling lips spilling out insults under her breath but none of the guys or Niecy and I gave her any of our attention.

Matteo separated from me for just a moment and greeted Niecy and Jasmine, making sure to ignore Ada and her crew. Afterwards, he took hold of my hand and spoke boldly for all around us to hear. "You look so sexy, baby. I like all the shiny gold stuff. This costume was a good choice."

"I told you the gold glitter was necessary." Niecy said, pursing her lips up.

"Would you shut it, please?" I laughed at Niecy, my smile spread so wide, I could't be really annoyed or pissed even if I wanted to.

"Let's head inside and get this party started," Matteo insisted, tugging my hand to pull me to walk in front of him. He gestured for Niecy to go in front as well and his friends followed behind us.

We were so blissfully wrapped up in one another that everyone seemed to forget all about Ada, leaving her alone with Jasmine and her two other friends to their own devices.

It was clear to me that night that Jasmine knew nothing of her sister's malicious intents or secret situationship with Matteo, so there was no fault or blame that I would bestow upon her. I definitely would understand if Jasmine was distant after tonight and I definitely wouldn't feel any resentment towards her. At the end of the day, Ada and Jasmine were still sisters and although they both didn't seem similar or on the same page tonight, many family dynamics were built on loyalty. If Jasmine decided to not hang out with Niecy and I anymore after tonight, her case was truly reasonable.

Nonetheless, I was shutting the door of this chapter of my life where Ada and her drama was concerned. I was focused on other things and didn't have time to dwell on anything that involved her or her deceitful ways. I simply wanted to finish the rest of this semester out with peace with myself, passing grades in my courses and evolving my relationship with Matteo.

I wasn't in a rush to prove anything to anyone anymore or be something that I wasn't. What was meant for me, woud be for me, and anything that wasn't would be revealed or removed from my life. 

****

If you would like to read early access to full chapters in the future, please head over to my Patreon. EARLY ACCESS is available on my Patreon right now! Don't miss out! Head over there now!

I AM PUBLISHING THE SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY SERIES ON AMAZON. However, I DO NOT have start-up money right now. The whole point of the PATREON is to help me gain funds to write full-time as an indie writer and publish.

I AM AN INDIE WRITER. I DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO PAY A PUBLSHING COMPANY hundreds to thousands of dollars for start up. I am 22 years old, living on my own, and don't have parents to help me pay for my bills. I worked fulltime and barely have time for myself.

The stories written on wattpad will be published on Amazon to purchase once I have finished! I don't have an editing team, I don't have a publisher. Everything that I do is on my own. Please understand this and have compassion.

Hiya! Bonjoux tout moun! My name is Jyn Shalene and I am an indie writer! I create fiction, New Adult stories that I share on Wattpad but have since decided to branch out and use Patreon to give access to readers who are interested in my current and previous works.

I have decided to write on Patreon full-time and quit my full-time job. In order for this to be completely possibly, I must reach certain goals.

My total costs of bills each month total to about $1,300. I am hoping that this platform will allow for me to build my account large enough to completely be able to pay off my bills and write novels that can be published.

Patrons goals: 370

My goal is to write full-time. I am hoping to complete at least 1 novel in 6 months. I want to update on this site 1-3 chapters a week. This way, I can ensure that I will have a full novel complete and ready to edit and later publish.

Joining this patronage would benefit me a lot as the number one reason preventing me from writing is my full-time job and co-workers within my midst that are intentionally causing feuds and strife from jealously, envy and their own insecurities.

I've felt very unsafe in the public lately and have been trying my hardest to focus more of my energy on my craft but can barely seem to keep my head above water with constant spiritual warfare at my job.

This is a part of my purpose and although I would love to keep writing on Wattpad for free, it doesn't fit my lifestyle and current living situation to not monetize my gifts and talents.

My social medias are as listed:

Wattpad: UniqueAlexJ

Instagram: mahdusaaa

Twitter: mahdusaaa

TikTok: mahdusaaaaa

Basic Subscription -

New chapters uploads on current works

Access to weekly updated blog posts.

Youtube/Instagram Live Streaming Notifications

Upgrade Subscription -

New chapters uploads on current and new works.

Old works to reread that are undergoing editing for publishing.

Bonus, never before seen chapters.

Access to weekly updated blog posts.

Youtube/Instagram Live Streaming Notifications.

Assistance with writing, organizing stories and creating thrilling storylines.

Zoom Bookclub Livestreams to talk about current novels, publishing, access and future upcoming chapters.

I will be uploading NEW ADULT NOVELS on here, posting updates each week as a PDF. File. I will be working on expanding the SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY SERIES as well as past unfinished works and new works that have never made it to the light.

I will also be doing small ZOOM classes to help others begin writing on Wattpad, building a following and zoning in on a certain writing style. These ZOOM classes will help with constructing story plots, building characters, and bringing life to stories.

ZOOM CALL STORY ASSISTANCE will ONLY be available on my UPGRADE membership and will start after the holidays in January. There will be constant posts and reminders of the ZOOMcalls so that you don't miss a session and each session we will target certain points to help construct your story and further your own writing career.

BOOK CLUB YOUTUBE/ZOOM LIVESTREAMING - This is still in the works and I'm trying to figure out a proper way to make this very interactive and fun for the readers. I'm not too sure how we're going to go about this just yet, however, I would like to get my first book published in a paperback to have and hold and mark up with you guys instead of annotating on my PDF. file.

I have taken a very long break from Instagram and Youtube, however, live-streaming (for now) will be available and notified primarily here on my PATREON to speak about current book situations, storyline topics or questions about updates concerning to more projects and simply getting to know me better.

Thank you all for being apart of this journey. Please feel free to message me at anytime on here, Wattpad, or any of my other social.

I love you like Yah loves you.

-Jyn.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...
231K 12.7K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
3.2K 543 43
18+ | Eva French relocates from sunny Florida to the gritty streets of Detroit, seeking a fresh start. But her new beginning takes a dark turn when s...
312K 14.7K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...