The Nomu (Child Reader x MHA)

Por Hayshi7107

Name Y/N L/N You have been all alone for many years in an abandomed underground testing facility. Until one p... Más

Chapter 1 Darkness...
Chapter 2 Shopping
Chapter 3 Something Illegal!
Chapter 4 Investigation
Chapter 5 Busted
Chapter 6 Interrogation
Chapter 7 A Small Visiter
Chapter 8 Back To School!
Chapter 9 New home
Chapter 10 Hanging out with new friends
Chapter 11 Class 1-A
Chapter 12 Change in plans
Chapter 13 The Same Suffering
Chapter 14 Not a Bystander
Chapter 15 The Promise
Chapter 16 Brainless
Chapter 17 A difficult situation
MHA Special! (Part 1)
Chapter 18 Freedom?
Chapter 19 Welcome Home!
Chapter 20 UA Tour!
Chapter 21 Anger and Questions
Chapter 21/5 Anger and Questions (Part 2)
A/N's Note
Chapter 22 Let It Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 23 Small Visits and Training
Chapter 24 Emergency Drill (Part 1)
Chapter 25 Emergency Drill (Part 2)
Chapter 26 Emergency Drill (Part 3)
Chapter 27 Late Nights
Chapter 28 Joint training with Class B
Chapter 29 Class Brawl
MHA Heroes Rising book
MHA Special (Part 2)
Chapter 29 Class Brawl (Part 2)
Chapter 30 Thank you!
Chapter 31 Rewind?
Chapter 32 Snowball Fight!
Chapter 33 Merry Christmas!
Chapter 34 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 35 Underground
Chapter 36 Problems Arise
MHA Special (Part 3)
Chapter 37 The Offer
Chapter 38 The League of Villains
Chapter 39 The Golden Pocket Watch
Chapter 40 Personal Outing
Chapter 41 Doctor Who?
Chapter 42 Something Illegal...again.
Chapter 43 Round 2!
Chapter 44 Vigilante Mode
Chapter 45 Death's Whistle
I'm opening a Q/A!
Chapter 46 The Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 47 The Interview
Chapter 48 The One Man Army
Chapter 49 Liberation Army vs LOV
Chapter 50 In Every Darkness, Light Shines
Chapter 51 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 52 The Paranormal Liberation Front
Chapter 53 The Plan
Chapter 54 Attack of the Phantoms
Chapter 55 The Raid
MHA Special (Part 4)
MHA Special (Part 5)
Chapter 56 Disaster Grows
Chapter 57 Battle for the Throne
Chapter 58 A 'Bigger' Problem
Chapter 59 Chaos Ensures!
Chapter 60 Grim Situation
Chapter 61 Walking Siren
Chapter 62 Gym Hangout
Chapter 63 Strength in Teamwork
Chapter 64 Wanted
Chapter 65 The Human Sniper
Chapter 66 Lone Stars
Chapter 67 Round 3
Chapter 68 Our Hero Academia
Chapter 69 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 70 Random Shenanigans
Chapter 71 Restricted
Chapter 72 Oboro Shirakumo
Chapter 73 A Deal With The Devil
Another Book...
Chapter 74 Tales Of The Underground
Chapter 75 Little Hero
One Shot - Training Camp
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 2)
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 3)

Y/N Facts

1.8K 45 15
Por Hayshi7107

(Yeah yeah, I know. I've been gone again for 2 weeks. But hey at least I'm back right? I'm ready to post more often again...Hopefully... But for now here's some facts about Y/N!)

Fact #1: Y/N has multiple quirks, a few of these quirks merged together giving Y/N immortality. She has the appearance of an 11 year old child, when she is actually 15. 

Fact #2: Y/N is the first Nomu created by Ujiko. However unlike the Nomus (from the USJ and onwards, she isn't completely under control and has to use a device to obey commands.

Fact #3: Y/N's parents both died one night when AFO broke into their house. She didn't see the bodies but she did hear them scream. 

Fact #4: Even with many quirks, Y/N do have some weaknesses. One is water, should Y/N ever exceed the average limit of water in her body, she will melt into liquid and will remain that way until the water evaporates enough for her to reform.

Fact #5: She can disattach her head from her body...Not really useful...But it's a fact!

Fact #6: She can last without food or water. But it doesn't really feel pleasant. Imagine forever feeling hunger and thirst...

Fact #7: Ujiko had to cut open her face in order to reach her brain. Because of that she now can split open her face revealing her brain, skulls and eyes... (God I'm turning her into a horror character...)

Fact #8: When Y/N disappeared into AFO's custody, the police found both her parents dead. They noticed that her body wasn't found anywhere and a full blown investigation took place. Unfortunately the case was closed after 8 months and Y/N was declared dead by the police.

Fact #9: Y/N did eventually break free and went on a full out rampage in the factory. Destroying most of Ujiko's research and some other Nomu's before fighting AFO. Y/N lost the fight, however AFO decided to leave Y/N locked down in the underground for the rest of her days. This is why she uses the vents to access the outside.

Fact #10: The doors were eventually opened again when a bunch of teenagers wanted to do something "brave". Being in her new "home", Y/N didn't really appreciate strangers busting in. In the end, it resulted in the teenagers running straight out of the underground to their homes. Police investigated the underground the next day. Y/N thought it was the teens again and this time, one of the officers was sent to hospital because some "heavy loose ceilings" fell on his head. Finally, a couple of scavengers broke in. At this point Y/N finally snapped and bites their heads clean off. No one came looking for them.

Fact #11: Y/N's quirk possesses the ability to shapeshift into any shape and size she desires, this includes objects and living organisms. So you can imagine a time where she walked around on the streets as an alligator.

Fact #12: While in development of becoming a Nomu. She was made for the purpose of going up against All Might. Thus possessing strength matching up to the Nomu in the USJ.

Fact #13: Small fact. Because of Y/N's rampage in the underground, Ujiko lacked the supplies to create another Nomu for 5 years. In the end, he did manage to create a Nomu in which assisted both Shigaraki and Kurogiri in the USJ. (YUP it's that one!)

(Time to continue onto the main story! Sorry for leaving you all to wait for so long, but I'm excited to show you what happens next!)

(In case you forgotten, Y/N was shot by a permanent quirk erasing bullet.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2M 46.4K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
13.2K 180 6
゜ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
150 0 15
Orphaned, and ostracized inki kuro has never had a pleasant life. Every day she's told she'll never amount to anything, due to her ghastly appearance...
6.8K 258 15
under it all she is kind under it all she cares under it all she just wants to be loved !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! -Physical Abuse -Abuse -Mental Illness ...