Their Sweet One

By saywhatxo

• ONGOING • 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can... More

Characters
Characters- II
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication
1. Her
2. Marino Brothers
3. Going to Italy
4. Settling In
5. Precious angel
6. Their meeting
7.Event
8. Event - I
9. Event - II
10. Event - III
11. Trouble
12. Punishment
13. Healing
14. Their Angel
15. First day
16. Manipulating her
17. Sibling bond
18. For Her
19. Date in a mess ?
20. Truth
21.Obsession
23. Marry us ?
24. Preparations
25.Is this love
26.Engagement
27.Cookies & Cream
28. Their Bride
29.Wedding
30. Claiming her (18+)
31.Marriage in a desi way
32.The colour of love
33. Kisses?
34.Paris
35.Why me Enzo
36.Posessive husbands
Important

22. Brother's betrayal ?

6.9K 259 37
By saywhatxo

(Who all believes in Lana del rey's supremacy 😮‍💨🤌🏻💕)
——————

NOT EDITED

'It was my mistake , I should've never talked to them ' Amaira mumbled while sitting at the floor her back against the bed while watching rain outside from the window .

Standing up she tried to open the door but of course it was locked she snorted looking at the door .

'God please help me I want to leave this place ' she cried out in frustration.

Well after the talk with Leonardo and Vincenzo they locked her in and just came to give her food which she left untouched .

'My phone it should've been with me it was in my bag 'Amaira thought in her mind .

She started to search her bag then she remembered that she had put her phone in the jacket running towards the walk in closet there she started to search her jacket , ignoring the closet trio has set up for her .

She scoffed thinking of Leonardo's words  'You're ours sweet one & now we won't let you go away from us '.

Like hell I'll be living here with those three , Amaira's mind got back when once her mother she was a child

'I'm afraid for you Maira you're really innocent & kind to everyone , baby not everyone has good intentions always remember never let anyone hurt you because of it , make this your strength ' her mother voiced out .

' Mom I promise , I will be shield of my sister , I'll never let anyone harm her ' Abhi bhai spoke while caressing my hair .

'Aadhira she's special child don't worry about her when her superhero is here , right sunshine ?'
Dad said proudly .

'Yeah mom I have three superheroes' I spoke out smiling at them .

'Three ? ' bhai spoke in confusion.

'Yeah including mum' I smiled at her goofily . She chuckled and I pecked her cheek .

'Hey sunshine will you give all the love to your mother only hm ' he came towards me and started to tickle me .

''Hehe — I'm sor-sorry d-ad , i Hehe- wil-will give y-you many h-hugs and k-kisses ' I voiced out between my laughs .

'That's my sunshine ' I smacked a kiss on his cheek . I could see my brother pouting so I raised my arms towards him he smiled at me and picked me up in his arms .

'You're my superhero bhai , I love you ' i pecked his cheek .

'I love my little bear too ' he said peppering kisses at my head .

'Wait - Bear I'm not bear see dad ' I whined out while everyone was chuckling.

'Abhi my daughter is not bear ' he said playfully .

Amaira came out of her thought her cheeks felt wet then she saw in the mirror she was crying her eyes were swollen there were bags under her eyes .

'Bhai , dad please save me , I am scared ' she started to sob out and madly started to search her phone .
She finally found her jacket and started to check the pockets .

Finally found her phone she took it out and started to switch on her phone it was showing low battery and the phone will be shutting down in five minutes.

'Oh god please help me , I need to call dad fast' her fingers shivering she made the call but the line was dead .

'It's first that dad has not picked up my call , I should call bhai ' She dialed Abhimanyu's phone number and it was coming busy.

'Bhai please pick up my call please ' she started to ring his phone again and again , & finally on fifth ring he picked up & she cried out 

'B-bhai pl-please he-help me th-t-they 've cag-caged me in th-their hou-se ' .

'Hey girl you've called the wrong number' a girl's voice called out .

Confused she saw the name it was Abhimanyu's only she whispered 'I want to ta-talk t-to Mr.A-bhi-himanyu '.

'Hey girl he's my boyfriend and I'm hanging up trust me you don't want us to disturb,don't call on this number again ' she groaned .

sounds like groans and moans were coming from the background .

The line was cut , Amaira was in daze she froze due to the shock , she couldn't believe her brother have girlfriend .

But the thing that broke her heart was he didn't picked up her call and his girlfriend said he was busy he didn't had time for her .

She again called her dad , he did picked up and she cried out with relief 'dad p-lease sa-ve me-me ' .

'Maira baby shh calm down and tell me where are you' his voice wavering off .

'Dad th-the tr-trio they-they've kid-kidnapped me ' she sobbed out .

'Sunshine did they hurt you and do you know anything about the place where they've kept you ?'questioned her father.

'I - I do-don't know it-it's , the m-mansion is su-surrounded by for-forest & I j-just dad ple-please hel-help m-me '

when she didn't received any answer she spoked 'dad ?' & glancing at her phone she saw it was dead .

'Aww did our little one's family not care about her anymore hm ' A voice spoke out beside her she could feel a hot breathing at her neck .

—————————————

*thump*

Riccardo was so aggressively punching  the punching sand bag that he punctured the bag into two halves .He was feeling so aggressive from few day only because of her .

From the day she has entered the trio's life they couldn't even think straight after they met all they could think about her smile , the way she talks , fiddling with her fingers when she is nervous .

Last night he even dreamed about her , taking her into his bed how her lips will  feel around his c^ck and how would she bite her lip when he will take her from back .

Our little vixen 'Fuck' he cursed out , raking his fingers through his hair .

' W'sup bro ' Leonardo spoke sipping his black coffee . Leonardo glanced at the seen and sighed out 'la merda your knuckles are bleeding' (shit).

Leonardo order his one of the men to bring the first aid kit , taking it from him he applied antiseptic cream and then wrapped the bandage around knuckles.

'Amaira ' Riccardo snapped his head towards his brother and rasped out 'what' .

'I know brother it's because of her you're feeling so angry & frustrated' Leonardo whispered out .

Riccardo was about to reply when their one of men came running in the gym , 'Sir we've caught the traitor who was passing our information to Russians'.

'Tie him in the cellar prepare all the best torturing stuff ' he ordered the guard , bowing at them the guard took his leave .

'Bro such a nice way to get our frustration out hmm now now I can't wait to use my babies on that bloody traitor' Leonardo sighed out .

——————————————

'F*ck ' Viraj shouted throwing the phone on wall . He raked his hand through his hair maybe hundredth time .

A knock sounded on his office door
He sighed out 'Come in ' . One of his men entered and said  'Sir we can't track the location of mam's phone ' .

Viraj banged his hand on the table hard he roared out at his face 'I don't know how but you will  track her location , I want my daughter back ' .

'Yes sir ' the guard spoke out in fear and bowing he took his leave .

'Where are you my sunshine' Viraj whisper out looking at the family photo which he had on his table .

Opening the drawer of his table he took out his another phone and start setting up , when he was done he tried to call Abhimanyu but he didn't picked up his call.

'Oh god I can just hope he's not drunk ' he thought in his mind .
For the whereabouts of him he called Rohan .

'Yes uncle ' Rohan's voice could be heard from the phone but he could listen the music in background.

He sighed 'You guys are in the club ' .

'Yes uncle , well I could tell you that he was not in his best mood and now he's pretty wasted ' he answered .

Viraj thought about their conservation some hours ago .
———————
Flashback

'They will regret even touching my sister's hair ' Seething Abhimanyu voiced out .

' Abhi we should handle this situation calmly' Viraj advised.

'Don't dad , you know it's all -all your fault ' He retorted back while fisting his hands in tight balls .

'What , what did you just say?' Viraj growled at him.

'It's your fault dad if you haven't let her come here she would've been safe , she wouldn't even have met them ' he yelled at his father's face and left the office slamming the door shut .

Viraj was frozen at his place due to shock , his son never raised his voice at him and always have trusted his decision.

He called Rohan in and ordered him to keep his eyes on Abhimanyu.
———————

'Come back at the mansion with him ' he ordered Rohan .

'Yes uncle ' Rohan said Viraj hung up .

He sat back on his chair and started to work when his phone again started to ring again , he groaned irritated with ringtone.

Without looking at the screen he accepted the call just as he was going to answer , a sobbing voice came out 'dad p-lease sa-ve me-me'.

Viraj replied 'Maira baby shh calm down and tell me where are you' his voice wavering off due to sadness and anger both . He could never see her daughter crying .

Dad th-the tr-trio they-they've kid-kidnapped me ' she sobbed out again , his eyes started watering thinking about her daughter

Trying to soothe her he asked with soft voice ' Sunshine did they hurt you and do you know anything about the place where they've kept you ? '

'I - I do-don't know it-it's , the m-mansion is su-surrounded by for-forest & I j-just dad —' and the phone was cut .

'Don't worry sunshine your father will be coming for you ' He voiced out his eyes bloodshot and misting .

————————

'And it's readyy' Vincenzo hummed settling the plate of lasagna for his love . He was nervous if she will like it or not  he only ever cooked was for himself or for his brothers .

'Okay all settled ' he was all ready to go to her room and make her eat the lunch she hasn't ate anything from yesterday.

Opening the door he entered her room and shouted 'preziosa '.

He saw the room the bed was neatly made the new thing about he observed was she was a neat and clean type of person .

He could only guess she was in walk-in closet or bathroom . Going inside he saw calling her someone on phone and sobbing .

He listened her conservation when she noticed her phone was dead he decided to make his presence known , he came closer to her and then wrapping his arms around her,

He whispered 'Aww did our little one's family not
care about her anymore hm ' breathing her scent .

He loved her smell it was like a addiction to him , he placed a kiss on the crook of her neck and then nuzzled at her neck .

She was going to say something when her stomach growled loudly her cheeks reddened at the embarrassment.

Last time he placed a kiss on her corner of the lips ,

& 'Your little stomach is hungry let's feed you first then we'll be thinking about your punishment' he growled .

Taking her hand he took her in room and placed her in his lap taking the plate he started to feed her.

At first she didn't opened her mouth then he smirked and said 'You know I have many ways to make you eat do you want me to try out ? ' .

Here Amaira was so scared and couldn't think of anything she could just trust on the god , but in her heart she was hurt because of her brother .

She looked at him confused and then Vincenzo took bite of the lasagna and then slammed his lips upon her , she started to move on his lap which resulted in another groan from Vincenzo.

He tightened his arms around her and then trailed his hand inside her shirt she gasped out , he pushed his tongue inside her mouth exploring her sweet taste .

Then he pushed the food inside her mouth and cutting off the kiss he licked his lips .

While Amaira was feeling so disgusting about his act she started to move from her lap to spit out the food but he cupped her cheek hard squeezing it .

'Don't you dare to spit out , swallow the food or you will regret being born ' he yelled at her face .

Her eyes start to water and she swallowed the food feeling so humiliating she hung her face down .

'Now you will eat like a good girl or you know I can also make you eat like this ' he chuckled .

He started to feed her and she ate without any struggle after she finished eating , Vincenzo settled her plate at the table & then he started to caress her face .

She was wearing her shirt it was loose for her so it was slipping down her one shoulder.

He started to kiss her neck to collarbone and then bit hard on her collarbone. Amaira started to cry out saying 'Please le-leave me ' .

He ignored her pleas and then looked at his doing , he was feeling so satisfied seeing her neck with hickey given by him .

While to Amaira's he was looking like a obsessed beast in his eyes there was a cruel twinkle in his eyes .

'Hey amore we're back ' Leonardo came in followed by Riccardo his clothes covered with blood .

'Fuckin' cockblocker ' Vincenzo cursed at his brothers , Leonardo rolled his eyes and teased them 'You guys were doing all action without us hm , I'm hurt by you amore '.

'Well now you guys are here , I wanted to ask about her punishment' Vincenzo sighed out .

Riccardo who was unbuttoning his shirt stopped midway and asked 'Punishment for what ' .

'Ooh it's going to be interesting' Leonardo voiced out .

Amaira was shivering because of fear , her palms started to sweat out she just knew that she will escape from them .

'So our kitten tried to reach her family by calling her brother and father , but poor her Abhimanyu didn't even respond & was enjoying his time with his whore ' Vincenzo stated .

————————————
~To be continued~

Hey guys I hope y'all doing well , I love to read your comments I get motivation to write bcoz of y'all only 🫶🏻

I hope y'all liked the chapter

Vote
Comment
& Follow me for more updates .

Till next time <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 7.6K 31
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...
2.1M 43.8K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
3.6M 95.1K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
22K 603 18
"𝐂𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢, 𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧." "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢�...