Love you, Hate you

By 557damon

Once he was in love... His love was selfless, endless, extreme and had no boundaries and so is his hate.... e... More

Prologue
Spilled Coffee
Locked inside
Stolen moment
Drunk boss
Characters
Evil witch
Stubborn assistant
Accused
Trapped
Doom or blessing?
Rocky start
Bickering duo
Black Dahlia
Strangers from past -1
Strangers from past-2
Hooked up?
Extra: Memory or illusion
Damsel in Distress?
Consent
Sweet Torture
Blackout
Bewitched by desire
Do you love me?
One step forward two steps back
Distance makes heart grow fonder
Worry and Agony
Like a Moth to a Flame
FLAMES
FLAMES-2
Adieu?
Author's Note
Chains of heart
Its all you!

Heartstrings

368 34 26
By 557damon

Arthit turns his left, changing sides when some noise wakes him up from the sleepy fog.

"Kong?"

He calls out other's name two times more but didn't get any reply. Sighing he sits up, pressing on the switch, enlightening the bed side lamp.

Rubbing his eyes, he squints at his assistant who is tossing and turning on the sofa.

Kongpob's declaration left him dumbfounded. Leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. Arthit wanted to know what the other meant by the words but he stopped himself seeing the closed off look on younger one's face. He is familar with this expression of later. It is one when the junior is adamant on keeping everyone at arm's length and not let anybody in. Knowing that it would be futile to insist the other, the actor left it at that. They had an all too silent fiddly dinner where the only noise is off the knifes and forks. Instead of savoring the premium quality food, he forcibly shoved it down his throat. Everything tasted like burnt charcoal and ashes.

What infuriated Arthit more is how skittish  the younger one had gone. Like any minute and the actor would pounce on him. And that's what exactly stopped him from objecting when he saw his assistant making his way to the couch with a thin blanket. He was going to offer his bed to Kongpob but after watching other's attitude, he was beyond mad. The elder was dying to snap at later but somehow he controlled himself and kept his lips intact, not arguing with the younger one and went to sleep. Being awoke for long hours and exhaustion played in his favour and within minutes he fall asleep.

The actor checks his phone and finds it half past 2. It has not been more than 3 hours yet he is feeling more human and no longer dozing off every second. A good and sound sleep can do wonders. Removing the covers off him, the actor plants his feet to the carpet and stands up. He can see the body shivering and trembling beneath the comforter. A very slight noise of clattering teeth can also be heard.

Arthit bends, lifting the cover off his assistant and find the other crouched into a foetus position, hands tucked beneath the chin, with both knees stacked against the chest. Lips quivering. He checks others forehead, and sighs in relief when finds the temperature normal....hash!! Just cold and not fever...The actor rakes his gaze over the whole frame and his heart constricts finding the other so beautiful and naive and adorable...like a plushie toy... ....get your head straight man!! Let sleep and not linger around a sleeping person like a pervert..

The elder shuts his eyes, taking long deep breath, asking his heart to stop being erratic...let him be on the sofa. I don't care..Thinking that, Arthit turns back, ready to march  back but was not able to take a single step. He looks over at the shaking figure and swears under his breath.

Next  he scooped his husband up, into his strong arms and makes way towards the bed. Jostled at the sudden lift, Kongpob wakes up. His eyes sticky with sleep and drowsiness, yet he seemed alert. But as soon as he gets a clear look of his carrier's face, his whole frame loosens up, eyelids drooping shut. He weakly pushes against other's chest.

"Wha..what are you doing? Put me down", Kongpob whined, like a child who has been woken up from his sleep. Even though his lips are protesting, Kongpob has yet to made a move to get down. However, like the walking contradiction he is, instead of putting any distance, Kongpob's limbs has wrapped themselves around Arthit comfortably. There's also a slurr in his voice which, Arthit assumed, implies that his assistant is going back to the lalala land.

"Stop being a stubborn. You will only catch cold if slept on the couch", the actor admonishes the other like a parent. Getting a very unexpected response. Arthit was looking forward for a chiding comeback but gets surprise of his life when the younger one just snuggles into him, whispering a unbearable OK.

Arthit laid the person in the bed, and starts to pull back to cover the other person. But was not able to move an inch. As Kongpob has his arms branded around him like an iron grip. For someone sharing same body stature, his assistant do packs more muscles than the actor. The elder is always on a strict diet to maintain his body weight.

"Kong, kong...let go"

The actor called out the younger one few times but it only ended with Kongpob lifting his leg, putting it across the other person. Arthit huffs as he finds himself laying on the bed, trapped in limbs of a sleeping koala. The pale skin man lifts the hand rounding his chest and starts to sit up only for Kongpob to push him back, clinging more to his side. Now the younger one's more than half body is toppled over the actor. Arthit sighed, deciding to let it be. He kind of liked the skinship. Like will be too of a weak word to describe what he is feeling. He can't exactly explain what is going through him. He is hyper aware of the other body lying over him. He can not only hear the  faint clicks of heartbeat but also count them. Warm puffs of breath is caressing the side of neck.  He lowers his gaze, eyeing the mass of brunette and his fingers itches to caress it, stroke it. He wishes to know if they are still soft like before. A war begins in between his brain and heart. Should he left the logical side win and be a total gentleman, show male chivalry, or should he let the devil take over, let loose the strings of his heart and taste the forbidden fruit. In the end, the body wins the war, his hand reaching up, caressing the strands which are grown 2 -3 inches since he last saw. Yes the touch is still same. It feels nice....it feels home.

*******

Sunrays sleeps inside the room, enlightening the pastel green walls before falling over the two figures lying over the bed, one under the covers, other above it. Yet the way brown curls are buried in other person's chest, limbs thrown over protectively, like marking his territory, no one can deny the bond they share.

Kongpob rubs his eyes, as he stretches out his arm in air, feeling warm and cozy. He buries himself in the comforter, stretching his body like a cat. Even though he is fully awake, he keeps his eyes closed, feeling too lazy to move his limbs...mmmm....the younger one hums, feeling much better than yesterday. His body is still aching and sore from all traveling but it's not to the extent to unbearable. Keeping his eyes firmly closed, he says his prayer, taking God for his blessings and was about to open his eyes when something lands over him, making him jump ...wh.what is it??...

The assistant opens his eyes and the view before him took his breath away. There is his employer lying beside him in all his glory. Morning rays falling over the side face, adding a divine beauty to the actor. Breeze playing with the soft hair, urging Kongpob to reach over and swept it to the side. He starts to turn away when the hold on him tightens, he is being pressed to the hard torso, a whining is being whispered in a sleep laced voice.

hgm...5 more minutes Kong...

The assistant can't help but smile as the request followed by soft snores. He wiggles, trying to get his trapped hands out only for to be pressed on his back partly, his boss laying his head over kongppb's shoulder blades. Letting out a contented sigh.

Kongpob's hands clenched in the side as the past where he use to like this clingy, baby elder rushes up to him in various fragments....why? Why everything turned up this way?...

*******

Arthit wakes up, as a faint smell of coffee and cinnamon surrounds him. The fragnance soothing and not at all overbearing even though he feels getting wrapped in them. Opening his eyes, he sits up. And his breath stutters as his assistant fresh out from shower appears before him in a plain white t shirt and dark tan cargo shorts..which surprisingly seems so familar. A earl green towel wrapped around his neck. Wet hair scattered messily,  poking into the eyes.

"Oh! You awake?"

"Y..yeah", Arthit looks away, rubbing his ears, and nods.

"Come, I had delivered your herbal tea with ginger. Drink it and freshen up ", Kongpob said, rubbing the towel, try to squeeze out as much water as he could. He doesn't have a hair dryer and he don't want to ask his boss.

The actor does the same as his assistant disappears once again inside the bathroom, coming out 2 minutes later.

Arthit is going through his mails and messages when he glances at his assistant who is searching up his backpacks vigorously.

"You have still not found the keys??"

Kongpob mumbles a no , going through each and every item in the backpack which is nothing but socks, handkerchiefs, ties, caps and mufflers. He had all his clothes and documents in the luggage. He remembers putting the keys in his backpack then howcome!!!..The junior huffs out loud, frustrated and calls his own careless self a few names. He so wanted to bash his useless head which always seems to have a case of amnesia in case like this.

The actor looks at the younger one from corner of his eyes, sipping on his tea and smiles. His husband looks like an angry kitten, clawing at pillows.

"umm..boss.."

Arthit hummed in reply, eyes fixed to the screen. He could not afford to see straight at his assistant and not dwell in peels of laughter. Finally remembering the clothes other has worn as his.

Kongpob comes to stand before the actor. The glass table separating them. He rubs the back of his nape in embarrassment. He so didn't want to ask for his boss's help but at the moment, he has no other choice left.

"Can you lend me a pair of your clothes........please?", Kongpob closes his eyes, words slipping past his clenched teeth.

The actor jerks his head up in surprise. He has never imagined of his assistant asking for help of any kind from him. He is acquainted with the fact that other is asking him due to sheer desperation still he can't help but be happy. Using all his acting lessons, he schools his expression into nonchalant really quick and decides to tease the other a bit.

"But aren't you already wearing mine?", he points with his eyes.

"..ah..Yeah?", Kongpob stutters, his eyes already looking down at himself, and makes a face squeezing his eyes..shitt!!...I forgot about these completly...Shaking head at his own stupidity, he looks up, plastering a very sweet smile which is fake to its core.

"..I..you...uh.. were sleeping...I wanted to shower...so...yeah...that's what happened", the assistant explains, his hands moving in air, as he put together the whole situation in breaks.

"Hahhaaa!!! Hahaha!!", the actor delves into laughs. Pointing his fingers towards Kongpob who is going all red in faces.

"Look..look at your face!! You like a boiled lobster!!!hahahah!!!"

The younger one understands that the other is laughing at his cost but he can't help but return the infectious laugh. Nor he can control the warmth spreading inside him, igniting a burn in his cold and lifeless heart. Like being hugged by a cold breeze in the horrendous heat, being rained in the burning dessert, being played with sunrays on a wintery day. Taking him years back when life us nothing but roses for him. When he has Arthit and his father to take care of him. To tackle all his problems and difficulties. To never ket anything harm him, hurt him. They were glorious days of his entire life, the time he cherishes the most. The time he is most thankful to....I wonder if...what had happened had not had happened....how would I and Arthit had been today??...

Still chuckling, Arthit wents up to his closet and pulls out a dark pullover, white shirt, blue levis, and a long off white trench coat.

"Take these and don't forget mufflers and cap. It might snow today so layer up mor-

Everything stilled. Except the ringing in his ears, the wild beating inside his chest, and the tender touch on his lips, Arthit can't feel anything, can't see or hear anything. His eyes wide open, staring at the face kissing him. He wishes to peer into those closed eyelids, study the depths of brown and find the meaning...the reason behind this. But all of this can wait. Everything can wait. First let him savour this moment. Let him ingrained this feeling in his heart.

Kongpob heart will jump out any second with how it is thumping. His palms has gone sweaty and canny where they are lying on the sides. A shiver runs through him as large palms cups his cheeks, tilting his head to the left, pressure on his lips increasing-

Ringg!!! Room service!!

*******

Gentle yet non stop tapping of left feet, fingers busy tapping over the phone screen, earphone plugged in, that's how Kongpob is standing on one corner of the elevator. His face so serious,  eyes focussed on the bright screen, appearing all busy, while in hindsight he is  doing nothing except going back and forth out of the apps. Trying with all his might to look busy and not all bothered by the blatant and constant stare of his boss standing feets away leaning against the other corner, with crossed arms.

Arthit can see how fidgety and nervous his assistant is. He can also see how the other us acting up all nonchalant before him as well as how avoiding him by swarming himself in those appliances. The sudden arrival of the service, put a full stop to his complete craziness. His assistant ran off to the bathroom and came out fully dressed only to jump right out of the room. The actor himself was a bit out of it, so he didn't tried to stop him and get on with his day.

Shooting location has changed. Please come to Ciancity Studio.

Kongpob read the text. Looks like he has no option. He squares his shoulder..well kissing someone is not a big deal Kong. Others do it all times. No need to sweat on it...

Arthit glances up from his phone, Sensing the other person. He rolls his eyes when chocolate iris looks away...you shouldn't had done it in first place if you are that much bothered by it.. this hide and seek behaviour of younger one is annoying the shit out of him.

Arching his perfectly plucked eyebrow, he stares at Kongpob whose cheeks feels hot. His eyes zeroing on the pink cupid bows, as he relishes how soft and firm those lips are. He flushes pink when those pouts twists in a smirk, and gazes up, meeting the hazel one's filled with a mischievious glint like asking..like what you see??..

Kongpob snaps out of his admiration when the elevator door swish open, men dressed in black from head to toe, earpieces plugged in each of their ears step inside. Those men were tall like giant, having a bouncers' built up. The assistant peddles back to accommodate to make space when more people ascends inside, only to be collide with a wall. A human wall. Worried, he turns back; facing his boss who also has shifted to the corner. His words of apology dying as he realises how close they are. He studies the wide expase of milk white skin, the dark thick eyelashes, small yet sharp nose, chislled jawline. Kongpob gasps, his pupils widening, as his boss held him by waist, pulling him all more close to himself.

"W.what are you doing?", Kongpob whispers, placing both his palms over later, not able to look into elders eyes any longer.

"Making place", the actor replied, raising his eyebrows for emphasis..like mockingly asking..what do you think??..

The assistant tsks at the answer and starts to pull away when got shoved from behind, his front thrusting more into the elder, who closes his eyes, wincing at the impact.

"S...sorry. you hurt? Where?", Kongpob's eyes roamed over, as he tries to put some distance between them to have a proper look at his boss, only to get shoved again. His skin crawling as his lower back gets rubbed by one of the giant.

"Am fine", Arthit gritted, looking at the roof, thinking of all disgusting things he could to stop himself from getting excited. Even though he wont take advantage of other, he is no saint. He also has young hot blood boiling inside him. The petite body glued to him, rubbing in all right spots is doing things to his body.

"..really?"

"Hmm"

"Th..that's fi...", Kongpob goes silent, his senses revolting as he feels the other guy behind him. Sickening to the core. He has no idea if the dude behind him is doing all this intentionally. But it's making him super uncomfortable....ughh what should I do?? Should I speak ?? What if it was accidental??.. won't it be embarrassing??.....His decision made when he felt another brush against his ass. Purposely or not, he can't endure it. He starts to turn his head when he feels the pair of hands, holding his waist till now, descending, getting in between that guy's member and him...boss??..

The assistant faces back to the actor, only to find the other glaring at something behind him. He holds the other by shoulder when his cheeks were pressed, his body dragged in between elder's parted legs, flushing the front of their lower half, making Kongpob go red in face. He bites his lips, turning his head to the side. A warmth born in between as the friction happens. Even though the position was compromising, he can feel himself relaxing, his limbs loosing the tension.

If eyes can kill, the giant with chopped hair would had been killed by him about 100 times or more already. As soon as he saw the uncomfortable face of his assistant, Arthit knew something was up. He got the answer as soon as he saw the stupid fucktward. He can see how hard his assistant was trying to get away without calling out loud. He so wanted to bash the guy in head but stopped himself, for sake of Kongpob.  Though it is no humliating or wrong on younger one's part, confrontation; of any kind, always leaves people with scar. Thus, he helped Kongpob in his own way. He knew he was right when younger one sagged against him as soon as he secured him in his arms. But doing so, the actor, unexpectedly brought trouble upon himself, as he felt himself swelling under the layers. Fortunately, he had enough clothes on to hide it and not get worried.

"You okay?"

Warmth bloomed in Kongpob's heart, at the concern filled question. He hummed in reply before mumbling a thank you not sure if the other heard him.

"Mmm.."

..He did..

"Not avoiding me anymore?", Arthit loves how the other shivers in his embrace. His lips crooked in a smile which went unnoticed by Kongpob who dare not look up.

"Avoiding?? I was not", the assistant refuted the claim. His mouth agape as hold on him tightens some more, his hands completly immobile and sandwiched in between their torso.

"Yes you were. I should punish you for avoiding your employer", the velvet voice so low and sexy, promising of something which Kongpob is not sure if he wants or not. Brown orbs flew back to his boss whose eyes are shining with mirth and something more. He turns his face to the side as the actor lowers his head.

"I..I..

Arthit smiles as his lips landed on the side of slender neck, the unbuttoned collar baring the honey skin to his lips.

The younger one goes stiff at the touch. Goosebumps rain all over him, his skin prickling with heat. His body runs cold and hot at the same time as the other kisses him. His body acting on his own. Instead of shoving away the elder, he finds himself melting in the hug, laiding his forehead on others shoulder blade. His back goes ramrod as a sting made its presence known, delving out a surprised cry. All thanks to his quick reflexes, he clamps his mouth over the later, sinking his own teeth in the scapula, muffling his moan...of pleasure or pain...he is not sure about that.

Arthit jolts with the sudden attack, his eyes springing open in surprise. His lips unlatching from where they were sucking mercilessly on poor skin...shitt!! I got carried away...He was just going to tease the other for this morning but as soon as he tasted it, he was gone.

The elevator stops, announcing the arrival to the parking lot. Seconds later, the door dings open. All the other occupants descended leaving the two people who were now busy gazing in each other's eyes.

Ringing of phone was Kongpob's que. Snapping out of the trance, he takes a look at the screen, and finds that its director's assistant calling him. He glances at the time and curses. They are late.

"Kongpob, I-

"Later", the assistant dismisses the other, before straightening his collar.

Taking a deep breath he faces his boss. Reaching out, he smoothes the lines drawn on the shiny forehead. He can see how the other is overthinking and analyzing each and every thing. He himself is overwhelmed. His emotions are all over the place. This morning in the room and even now, the younger one is unsure what exacy is happening with his body and heart. But all of it can wait.

" Let's talk later, okay? We are running late. Let's get going", and rushes out with a  I'll bring the car,  leaving the actor alone.

..what the fuck Arthit!!!..how can you be so careless??? You... Kongpob... and that too in public....ugghhh...I must have gone crazy there...The actor runs his hand in the dark strands, messing up the hair style, swearing under his breath, eyes scrunched shut, opening instantly when the scene from earlier flashes in his vision. He stares at back of his assistant and sighs," what the hell are we doing, Kong??"

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 5.8K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
69.5K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
5.4K 335 38
Falling in love was the easy part, but maintaining the relationship? That was what proved hard for both Kongpob and Arthit. Being together was one of...
46.6K 4.3K 42
Arthit is running a security Agency, with his friends 'Guardian Angels' His Agency is the best in the whole country. He is fast, He is strong, He is...