Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 7 (Engagement )
Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 22 ( Little moments )
Chapter 23 ( First trip together )
Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)

619 12 13
By sahana28___

Author's POV :

It was night . Roja was standing near the beach . Someone called her to which she turned back , it was Arjun.......

Arjun : Hey , why are you standing here ? .

Roja : No , nothing . Just like that .

Arjun : Hmm okay . I have a surprise for you .

Roja : What surprise ? .

Arjun : If I would speak up regarding this , how would it be a surprise ? .

He held her hand and walked towards a place . When the reached the place , it was beautifully decorated with dining table , candle light dinner , balloons . Roja was stunned .

In a adorable way , he gestured his hand and held her hand tightly in his . He walked towards the table and made her sit comfortably on her chair and he sat on the opposite chair of hers .

Roja was intricate in her own thoughts . She did not speak anything or initiate a conversation , while Arjun started it........

Arjun : I took so much efforts for making this and you are not bothered to appreciate it .

Roja smiled and replied........

Roja : Thank you .

Arjun : It would have been better if she would have stayed quite . he mumbled to himself .

Arjun : Do you know why I did all these ? .

Roja : Arjun , you tell me all these later . I have a gift for you . First I will give it to you .

Arjun was happy to hear this from Roja . Meanwhile she took a box from her hand bag and gave it to Arjun . He opened it was enthusiasm and found some papers . He took the papers and was shocked to see the papers .

IT WAS DIVORCE PAPERS  ! .

Arjun did not come out of the so called gift . He instantly got up from the chair and shouted on her......

Arjun :  With whose permission you applied for divorce ?

Roja : Whose permission do I need ? .

Arjun : You need my permission ! . You aren't the only one whose go na sign for the papers , even I have rights .

Roja burst out......

Roja : It's you who indirectly demanded for divorce Arjun . Now you are behaving as though you never wanted divorce .

Arjun was startled , Roja continued.......

Roja : You really don't know what you did ? .

Arjun just nodded in a no......

Roja : I said something on our wedding day , that is , within 6 months if I failed to earn your love , I will divorce you . I'm doing the same thing right ? .

Arjun recollected the incident......

Roja : But later , we both started becoming friends . We shared everything , I shared all my secrets with you , but you ? . You not even treat me as your friend . So I made this decision and it's better to part away .

Arjun was deeply hurt by Roja's confessions , as well as he was anxious whether Roja knew that he loved a girl .

Arjun : Of which secret are you talking ? .

Roja : Morning you were upset . When I questioned regarding the reason , you did not reply properly  . This shows you haven't given me any rights .

Arjun felt hurt when Roja misunderstood him......

Arjun : Roja , it's not like you think .

Roja : Then what Arjun ? . When there is no love between us , there is no need to continue this marriage .

Arjun was startled . He wasn't expecting this . He felt this marriage shouldn't have an end . Breaking his thoughts , Roja spoke up...  

Roja : This is not the first time , you left to Italy ignoring me . Did you know how was I the whole week ? . Thinking about you , I spent my whole week . But you are least bothered about it .

Arjun looked down , tightening his fist , controlling his tears . Roja too was crying . She bursted out in tears and spoke up.....

Roja : You know Arjun , I wan na live with you , but not a fake loveless life .

Arjun could not face Roja . He understood she was hurt . But he did not want to divorce her .  Arjun finally looked up at her and questioned her........

Arjun : Now what should I do ? .

Roja : Sign these divorce papers , let's part away .

Arjun was hurt by Roja's words . She was adamant in her behavior .

Arjun : Don't expect me to sign these divorce papers .

Roja : Why ? .

Arjun yelled at her......

Arjun : I don't want to means I mean it ! .

Roja too lost her patience.....

Roja : What's the problem in that ? .

Arjun yelled with full of emotion.....

Arjun : I can't , I can't , I can't !!!!! .

Roja : Why ? .

He shouted......

Arjun : Because I don't want to leave you ! .

Roja was stunned with his reply......

Roja : Why you don't want to leave me ? . Who am I to you ? .

He said with full of emotion.....

Arjun : You are my wife !!!!! . Understand ! .

Roja was stunned ! . She continued......

Roja : I'm not your wife ! . Let's get divorced , sign this paper .

Arjun lost his patience......

Arjun : Never ever Roja ! . I will never sign these divorce papers ! .

Roja : But why ? .

Arjun : Because I love you !!!!! .

How was the chapter ? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
32.7K 896 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
111K 6.1K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
189K 10.9K 23
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. • Sahdev & Kumkum• " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...