Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 7 (Engagement )
Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 22 ( Little moments )
Chapter 23 ( First trip together )
Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )

444 10 0
By sahana28___

Author's POV  :

Rojun started having their food , after a while they finished their lunch and when Roja went to wash her hands , Arjun saw a slip under his tissue box , he found it weird and took it , he saw a message written on the slip .

     " I will kill you Arjun , be ready to face the consequences . "

Arjun though startled to see such a message ,  he wasn't scared of it . He felt Roja should not be tensed thinking of it so he kept the slip in his woodie pocket . Soon they left the restaurant . They reached the resort . It was a beguiling resort . They entered the reception and met the receptionist and took the keys from her and left to their room .  But the anonymous receptionist informed someone secretly about Arjun Roja's arrival to the resort . Arjun was tensed and lied on the bean bag  . Roja felt he was hiding something from her , so she questioned him......

Roja : Arjun , any problem  ? .

Arjun : No .

Roja : Don't lie Arjun , your face tells it all .

Arjun's mindvoice : Now how will I tell her ? . If I tell her someone gave such a message she will be tensed . Better to not tell her about this , atleast for now .

Arjun : No , nothing . I am tired . You go freshen up and come .

Roja though not convinced , nods and goes to bathroom , after a while Arjun hears Roja's scream and rushes to bathroom , she hugs him tightly . He gets stunned . He too anticipates and hugs her back . Both of them feel a solace in the hug and aren't ready to break it , that's when Roja comes back to senses and jerks away . Arjun questions her......

Arjun : Why did you shout ? .

Roja : I saw a cockroach . I mean......

Arjun : What ???......🤣

Arjun burst out in laughing . He teased her......

Arjun : You are scared of a cockroach ? .

Roja fumes in anger .

Roja : Stop it Arjun ! .

Arjun : I won't , I will always tease you .

Saying so he pinned her on the wall , their eyes met and got lost in their own world , Arjun was about to kiss Roja,  that's when the room bell rang bringing them back to their senses . Arjun got frustrated , went and opened the door , he saw a waiter with 2 cups of coffee . But he was suspicious about it cause he never ordered coffee .He asked Roja whether she did , she too replied in a no . Arjun held the waiter's collar and started slapping him , Roja tried to stop him but she couldn't . Then when Roja pulled his arm , he finally came back to senses . He left the waiter's collar and apologized to him . He accepted the coffee and closed the door , but little did he know that the waiter too like the receptionist called an anonymous person and informed about Rojun . Meanwhile Roja questions Arjun for his behaviour......

Roja : What happened Arjun ? . You don't want to tell anything to me ? . Don't I have those basic rights too ? .

Arjun : Roja , when I'm not sure what will I tell you ? .

Roja : What do you mean ? . I'm not getting your problem Arjun .

Arjun : I am not sure of the problem , I will reveal when I am sure of it . Now we'll go and have dinner .

Roja was convinced . She nodded and left with Arjun to have dinner to the dining hall. She was thinking about the problem haunting Arjun's mind . While Arjun was ordering her favorite foods , he called her and that's when she came back to senses......

Roja : What Arjun ? .

Arjun : Order my favourite food , while I ordered your favourites .

Roja was surprised with his gesture . She saw the list , it was all her favorites food like chicken biryani , chicken 65 and roti . She was stunned to see all her favorite items......

Roja : So sir knows my likes ? .

Arjun : But I don't know whether madam knows my likes .

Roja : Now wait and see .

Turning towards the waiter.......

Roja : Waiter , one plate pepper chicken , one plate roti , one chicken biryani and avocado milkshake .

Arjun was surprised , he saw all his favorite food in the list . Both of them looked at each other intensely . They started having their dinner and left to their room . After reaching their room.......

Roja : Arjun ,how do you know my likes in food ? .

Arjun : Fine , first you tell me how do you know about my favourites .

Roja was hesitant to reveal . Since Roja loved Arjun , she knew about his likes and dislikes .

Roja : I......I asked Deepa , attha and mama .

He smiled and replied......

Arjun : But I did not ask anyone . I know . That's it . Don't ask me anything further .

Saying so , he layed on the couch . Roja too lied on another couch .

It was a glorious morning , Roja woke up . She saw Arjun worried . She went and sat next to him and questioned him.......

Roja : Arjun any problem ? .

Arjun : No , Roja . My head is aching . That's it .

Roja felt Arjun was avoiding her .

Was her point of view right ? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.6K 40
Book one in series #R&R She was always in the light, pampered and loved by people around her. He lived in the darkness with shadows as his people h...
14.3K 733 29
Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled girl with childish behaviour . And she t...
449K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...