Coincidence marriage

By Kanu220303

This marriage is just for this will... This marriage just for this kid.... heyy guys... this is my first fan... More

prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: Wang yibo
Chapter 2 - Xiao zhan
Chapter 3 - first meeting with kiddo??
Chapter 4- yuan plan
Chapter 5- yuan treatment
Chapter 6- Rebel end
Chapter 7- zhan secret
Chapter 8- yibo -zhan meeting
Chapter 9- zhan yuan meeting.....
Chapter -10 - zhan decision
Chapter 11- parents meeting
Chapter 12- wedding Discussion
Chapter 13- family fun and yuan truth
Chapter 14- wedding preparations &yuan zhan's parents meet
Chapter 15 - Wedding day
Chapter 16- Side story around wedding day😊
Chapter 17- first day as Wang..
Chapter 18- first fight 🙁
chapter 19- reconciliation and shopping
Chapter 20- Reception
Chapter 21- Family time and relationship growth..
Chapter 22- Birthday party and surprise
Chapter 23- to become one🔞
Chapter 24- Taking care 💖
Chapter 25- Exhausted day😔
Chapter 26- shopping and party trap
Chapter 27- Party and Emily evil intention
Chapter 28- yibo's help 💖💖🔞
A/N
Chapter 29- Back to Beijing
Chapter 31- Jealousy 2
Chapter 32 - Confession🔞
Chapter 33- New entry???
Chapter 34- Distrust & Stress
Chapter 35- zhan is sick
Chapter 36- Unconscious
Chapter 37- yibo return
Chapter 38- pregnant..
💗💗💗
Chapter 39- Talk
Chapter 40- talk 2
Chapter 41- Quality time 💕
Chapter 42- Angry😡
Chapter 43- Jiang entertainment
❣️💟❣️
Chapter 44- yibo back
Chapter 45- zhan's yibo🔞
Chapter 46- Explain
Chapter 47- Check up
Chapter 48 - yibo's feelings
Chapter 49- Modelling
Chapter 50- Demand 🔞 and decision
Chapter 51- Wang mansion??
Chapter 52- Pampering
Chapter 53- Hospitalised
Chapter 54- Kidnap?
Chapter 55- Stress

Chapter -30 Jealousy 😤

1.9K 128 18
By Kanu220303

Heyy guys
I am back with a new chapter

Here we go......
.................................................
Next day everyone was getting ready as in Wang mansion Christmas party is going to held...

Where all people from buisness world and their staff going to come...
..................................................
Yibo, zhan and yuan also get ready as they were leaving for Wang mansion...

      (Yibo and zhan dress)

              (Yuan dress)

...............................
Soon they left for Wang mansion.....
........................
When they reached most of Wang family already arrived there... And they were greeting each other....

Yibo:-. Zhan you didn't know most of them as they didn't came in our marriage... If someone say something hope you won't mind remember you are my husband.. should give them reply... And smile at him....

Zhan didn't understand what yibo trying to say.. but he nodded as he knew most of Wangs are against them..
.....

Soon party started as guest also arrived...

There were cousins and uncle and aunt and other business family arrived....

Zhan has to meet everyone...

Sometime Mrs.wang or Mr Wang introduce him to their family friends or business colleagues...

Zhan got in conversation with some of yibo's distant aunts as all wang family gathered there..

Aunt 1 :- so you are zhan!! Don't mind.. we actually want from one of our daughter should marry yibo...

Aunt 2:- Yahh!! We didn't except yibo will marry you a man..

Aunt 3:- doesn't yibo want kids..

Aunt 2:- did you know eachother before marriage..

Aunt 1:- is this love or arrange.. but we doubt on arrange as yibo's parents can't be stupid to let you marry him..

And so on...
Other also there.. some cousins and their friends also there looking at zhan as he is something kind of dirt or something...

Zhan was going to say something but then Mrs. Wang came. And said

Sorry guys i am taking my son in law.. you should know he had top in university as expansion and advance student and his thesis got selected for national award... Some people want to meet our yibo's gem...

You all know what. if we goes all over the world we can't find like zhan... We all are proud of him...

Excuse us please....

Saying so she take zhan with her...

While other there faced were worth to look
Other faces were looked like they saw something they didn't except.. whom they were criticism he was strongly favourite by complete main Wang family..

Mrs.wang:- i am sorry zhan. You have to listen all this don't worry. In some moment we are going to formally announced once again to everyone about you... I'll send yibo to you okay...

And left

People talking about him but not in front of him anymore.. after seeing how Mrs. Wang clearly insult those who talk bad about zhan. .

Zhan was getting frustrated by them as people are non stop commenting about him.. he won't able say anything in front of so many people...

Yibo can see frustration on zhan's face but as he try to come near him... Someone will come and stop him...

Zhan calm a bit when his family came and his friends....

Zhan told them about those people behaviour and asked them to stay with him..

So, Cheng, Zoey, yu bin , zhe zhahan, Jia all were with him.

Soon yang join them who came with Xuan...

They start talking with eachother..

Zhan was talking with his friends when someone from behind tap on his shoulder...

Zhan looked back...
A handsome man looked at him and smile... He gave his hand for handshake..

Zhan look at him confused but still handshake..

Man:- Heyy!! I am looking at you for sometime...

You are very stunning... May i have the honour to know you and a have dance with you..

Zhan raised his eyebrows...

Zhan:- hello !! You want me to dance with you..? May i know who are you..? Do you know me..

Man:- No!! I don't but i want to...

Zhan smile while thinking...

Just at that time yibo came there put his hand on zhan's shoulder and asked any problem my love....?

Zhan looked at him raised left eyebrow..

Zhan:- Nothing.. he want me to dance with him..

Yibo: He want to dance...!!?

Looked at the person standing in front of him looking at him with a frown..

Yibo:- Any problem Darren why are you looking at me like that...

(Yes, that "handsome man" is Darren Wang)

Darren:- Don't you think putting hand on someone shoulder is wrong more when you are married.. and shouldn't you called me brother.. don't forgot i am bigger than you... Give some respect boy..

Yibo raised his eyebrow..

Yibo:- I don't think you have right to say that to me.. you are nobody... And about this you soon will know(showing his arm on zhan's shoulder)...

Darren smirk at him.. and move his hand to grab zhan's hand who move backward towards yibo's more...

Darren:- what happened!!? I thought you are that kind of person... No!! Firstly i thought you are a good but know i know that what you are..

Darren saying move closer to him...

Yibo frown and grap Darren hand and twist it.. looked straight in his eyes
Said :- don't forget whose place you are standing Darren i will not let anyone dare to touch what's mine...

Stay away.. yibo said almost growl at him... Darren backward suddenly got scared the way yibo react..

Darren walked away looked back at zhan with sinister smile....

Which zhan ignore as yibo is getting more angry.. zhan don't want yibo to create any ruckus here.. as this was their party...

Zhan hugged yibo and said:- Calm down yibo it's okay!! I am fine....

Yibo looked at zhan in his eyes angre, scare, love and jealousy seen by zhan.. which can't understand why...

Yibo hugged him.. then they announced about yibo's and zhan wedding.. some people who didn't know about it got shocked as didn't except Wang heir marry a boy...

Yibo was taking zhan with him every where not leaving zhan after that...

..........................
After sometime

Some business men start a conversation with yibo...

So he didn't notice Jun was calling for zhan..

Zhan said to yibo he is coming in some time... He can't leave there so reluctantly left zhan but to call him if needed...

Zhan nodded and goes to Jun. Yibo talking with people didn't saw zhan....
..............................

That's all for now....
Thanks for giving your time hope you like it and please vote and comment....

What do you think Jun want from zhan???

How will yibo react then??

Is Jun is good or not ??

Please comment 😁

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
155K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
651K 23.7K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
839K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.