Lugubrious Amore

By sun_shine_4

"She taught me how to love, not how to stop." *** Raghav Malhotra had it all. A big family, amazing parents... More

LUGUBRIOUS AMORE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
SINISTER HEARTS
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49 (Part I)
CHAPTER-49 (Part II)
EPILOGUE
EXTENDED EPILOGUE
MY SADISTIC HUSBAND

CHAPTER-31

2.2K 78 19
By sun_shine_4

Raghav's P.O.V

"Where the hell are Anshika and Sameeksha?" Tanya groaned in frustration.

"It would definitely be one of Anshika's plan to irritate us furthermore." Sid said.

"Right. You know more about my sister than I do. So, where would she be?" Anyone could see how much sarcasm she had in her voice.

"How would I know? I just have a small crush on her. Stop being so jealous."

"I am NOT jealous. Why would I be? She's still gonna choose me over anybody because I am her sister."

"And are you going to choose her over anybody?" Abhi asked, his right brow raised.

"Um..well. Of course." Came her somewhat hesitant reply.

"Guys! Can't you keep your mouth shut for atleast 5 minutes?" Bhai said in an exasperated voice.

Tanya and Sid pouted like kids and Abhi and I shook our heads. We have got 5 year old kids in the body of a 26 year old adult. Seriously!

After searching for a bit, we saw Anshika sashaying her way towards us. She engulfed her sister in a bone-crushing hug and then hugged all of us. Except Sid. Poor baby. His face, after Anshika ignored him, was priceless.

"Where were you? We have been standing here since 10 minutes."

"Oh! I just didn't see you. I was so engrossed in talking with Sameeksha di that I completely forgot about you." I knew what she was doing. She was teasing me and making me envious of her. Because she gets to stay with my wife, gets to talk with my wife. While my very own wife ignores me like a plague.

"Whatever. Now, can we please sit?" Sid asked in a bored tone.

"Of course. Follow me." And so we did.

Mid-way through, Sid came and put an arm around my shoulder while whispering,"Bro, we have got same problem. Both of our crush is ignoring us."

I removed his arm around mine and said,"First, she is not my crush. She is my wife. Second, Sameeksha will talk to me. I just know how to make her speak."

Sid pouted and said,"Give me some tips then."

"Ask bhai. He will give you plenty of them."

"Fine." He hopped all the way over to bhai. Why am I even surprised? Sid was always a kid.

We reached towards a private booth at the far right corner and I saw Sameeksha sitting there, sipping a Fruity Mocktail.

Oh fuck! I noticed something else. She was wearing a really hot black mini dress that reached till her thighs.

Oh goodness! How the fuck would I be able to keep my hands and eyes to myself when she was looking so hot? I envisaged to fuck her right over this table.

I gulped and entered inside. Tanya beamed and hugged her and after some introductions, we all took a seat. I purposely decided to sit beside my beloved wife.

"Oh! So, Daddy's Little Princess doesn't have the guts to drink alcohol?" It's so fun to rile her up.

"Actually, my alcohol tolerance is way higher than my tolerance for people like you." She scoffed.

"Busted." Anshika commented and I gave her a venomous glare. She was supposed to be on my side.

I was in a bad mood because of Sameeksha and so, I decided to order a Golden Grain 190. My all time favourite alcoholic drink. It makes me feel better and forget about all the bad things that happened today.

Sameeksha commented when I called a waiter to order my drink,"So, someone is an alcoholic?" It was supposed to be a taunt but I took it as a compliment.

"I drink alcohol to drown my problems. Unfortunately, my problems are damn good swimmers."

"I didn't know something as good as problem gets attracted to someone as bad as you."

"What can I say? I am very attractive and loving, you know?"

"No, I don't." She deadpanned.

"This certainly doesn't count as a comeback."

"Because it wasn't. Tanya, how dumb can a person get?"

Tanya laughed and I rolled my eyes. Keeping my mouth shut when all of them conversed and complained about the choice of the club.

Truth to be told, I was quite busy admiring Sameeksha to even hear what my crazy family had to converse about.

Her plump lips, her beautiful brown eyes, her perfectly sculpted eyebrows, her cheekbones and her flawless makeup. Everything about her was perfect.

I loved the way her eyes crinkled when she laughed. I loved her slight dimple that used to make their way onto her right cheek when she grinned. I loved the way she talked, walked and even cried.

God! I was so whipped. But I didn't care. I know she will be just as much whipped as me when she will regain her memories.

"May I have a dance with such a beautiful lady?" An American accent broke my trance. I looked up and found an idiot guy with a hand outstretched towards Sameeksha. My wife.

God! Sometimes I wonder why Sameeksha has to be so beautiful. If she would have been ugly, then no-one would even look at her except me.

I continued gazing at her, trying to read her mind but she gave nothing away. God forbid, if she said 'yes' to that ugly man's request, then I wouldn't hesitate to drag her out of this club and tie her up on a bed.

My patience was wearing off when that imbecile asked again,"Hello?"

"Uh- actually—" She stuttered. I knew she was going to refuse— and I couldn't be any more happier— but I couldn't help the anger bubbling inside me.

"Actually, she is already committed." I tried my best to not let the anger seep into my voice.

"So what? A dance wouldn't hurt her husband." It would. Just you touching what's mine will anger me and I would go all ballistic.

"It would. We are Indians and a married person is not supposed to dance with any other person. It would be called cheating then." You idiot. Get lost before I snap your stupid neck.

"Well, okay. My bad. I didn't catch your name?"

"Same—"

"Samaira." I interrupted before Sameeksha could say her name. We can't quite trust this guy, can we?

"Ohkay. Hope to meet you soon, Samaira." He waved her 'bye'.

"Who told you to reject his offer?"

"So, you wanted to dance with that guy?"

"Yes." Oh goodness! Stop testing me. I will seriously drag her out of here and fuck her so hard that she wouldn't be able to get up from the bed for atleast a month.

"How can you? You are already married." I have gone mad. Idiot. Stupid. Imbecile.

"What? Wow! I am married and I don't even know who is my husband? And where is my engagement ring and nuptial chain, then?"

"I ha—" 'I have your nuptial chain and engagement ring'. Before I could say that, bhai made up an excuse and dragged me to a far corner.

"Are you an idiot? You would have caused serious damage to her. The doctor warned us to not bring up any past memories in front of her, didn't she? And stop being so jealous. We all know that she is yours."

"What if she falls in love with someone before she regains her memory? What then? What would I do? What would we all do without her? This scares me, bhai. What if she doesn't regain her memory? What if she doesn't fall in love with me?"

Bhai smirked and said,"She will fall in love with you. Just wait and watch."

"What are you going to do?"

"Wait and watch." Stubborn ass.

I followed him out and we all headed off to the little stage in the center of the club to dance our ass off.

I wonder what did bhai plan to make her come closer to me.
——————————————————

Hello lovely people!

What's up? Nothing? Nothing.

I have been so bored. And do you think this is getting quite boring? Honest reviews.

Thankyou❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
2.4M 93.4K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
10.4K 843 42
"You will return... Right?" He asked "You can't... Betray me . Kiara " He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes . "I will .... I will come back " I...
15.7K 1K 18
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...