⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊...

By ihaveatinybrain

in which y/n y/l/n could see a god. originated on my tumblr, 80pairsofcrocs where you can find more informat... More

||𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢||
||𝚜𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑||
||𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛||
||𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝- 𝚠𝙷𝙾 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄?!||
||𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎||
||𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎||
||𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜||
||𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕||
||𝟷𝟶𝟶.𝟼𝟿$||
||𝚢/𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎||
||𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢||
||𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜||
||𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍||
||𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗||
||𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖||
||𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚙𝚊 𝚔𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚞||
||𝚘𝚞𝚝||
||𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜||
||𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝?||
||𝚒𝚝||
||...𝚌𝚊𝚝?||
||𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗||
||𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖||
||𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐||
||𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎||
||𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐||
||𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍||
||𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗||
||𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛||
||𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜||
||𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷||
||𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸||
||𝚊𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖||
||𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘||
||𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍- 𝚗𝚘.||
||𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛||
||𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢||
||𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛||
||𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜||
||𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜||
||𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎||
||𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||
||𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍||
||𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎?||
||𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 :)||
||𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝||
||𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜||
||𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚎||
||𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜||
||𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐||
||𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜||
||𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐||
||𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎||
||𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚋||
|| 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝||
||𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙||
||𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎||
||𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗||
||𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝||
||𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎||
||𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 (𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚝)||
||𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚡||
||𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜||
||𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜||
||𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 (𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞)||
||𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛||
||𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎||
||𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚎||
|| 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚎𝚜||
||𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜... 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝||

||𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝||

392 30 1
By ihaveatinybrain

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), spidey stuff, mentions of violence, language, angst, very rushed and hard to read. let me know if i missed anything.

~~~

thanksgiving dinner brought to you by y/n, marc, steven, jake, layla, and khonshu.

featuring pedro and luna.

~~~

ah, thanksgiving.

the one day a year you can stuff your face without people judging you.

not that your family ever would, it's just that basically almost everyone else did.

steven was busy doing his woman duties in the kitchen, cooking dinner while you and layla played uno at the table.

khonshu was playing too, so he was able to make himself so that layla could see him too.

you begged marc to let khonshu have a seat at the table, even though he can't even eat.

well, anything he doesn't want.

which is anything that isn't a marshmallow.

marc definitely argued back though, explaining how manipulative he was for all those years, but still, to you he was just grandpa khonshu.

he ended the discussion by saying yes, not being able to say no to you.

you were just about to put down a yellow six on top of laylas blue six when your phone starts ringing in your pocket.

you make eye contact with layla and she smirks.

you send her a quick glare and fish your phone out of your pocket to see that casper was calling you.

"you better take that" layla voices, and you do so, while sending her a dirty look.

"yeah? i'm kinda busy casper" you say right away and you hear a sigh.

"sure. i was going to wish my very considerate girlfriend a happy thanksgiving but she's being salty right now" casper tells you and you shake your head.

"and i was going to wish you a happy thanksgiving as well but you chose to talk about me in the third person" you retort, making both of you let out a light chuckle, and layla definitely was listening in.

"fine. i guess i won't save any bread for you" casper mumbles through the phone and you scoff.

"yes you will, i'm not stupid" you reply, and he chuckles.

"i know this was short, but i have to go now and i'm sure you do too" he tells you and you nod, even though you know he can't see you.

"alright i'll see you at school then" you say.

"yeah, see you then. love you, bitch"

you snort. "love you too, twink"

"HEY-" you hang up before he can complain, and you slide your phone back in your pocket.

layla hides a laugh behind an obnoxiously fake cough, so you nod to the stack of messy cards on the table so that she gets the message to leave it alone.

she just shakes her head and keeps playing with you until steven calls you both over.

"do both of you mind setting the table? we don't have anything fancy, just the usual" he asks, and you make a face.

"actually, i ordered some festive plates. and some orange candles" you say, making steven turn to you with a hand over his heart.

"that's the sweetest thing you could've done, thank you darling" steven gushes, and you just wave him off.

"it's no big deal, i love doing this for you guys" you defend, going to your room to get the unpacked amazon boxes of fancy plates and candles.

you got orange candles. six of them, three to a stand. the stands were glass and had leaves carved on them.

the plates were tan-ish off white, and had red and orange leaves around the border.

you brought them out, four plates with the candles and the holders on top.

layla helped set it all up at the dinner table while steven finished up with all the food.

he was against it at first, cooking a turkey, but when he agreed with marc that he wouldn't have to eat it he just decided to anyways.

it did creep him out though, having to cook that big of a bird.

but everything else was vegan friendly so he would have some nice leftovers.

well except for the turkey gravy.

you all sat down, and even khonshu decided to just sit in the empty chair across from marc, who was now fronting.

he just sat and stared, and layla made a face at him before turning back to marc.

layla made sure to bring champagne for the two adults, and some of your juice for you to pour in the fancy glasses.

the drinks were poured and marc took a breath before speaking.

"i guess it would be weird if i didn't give some cliche movie speech about being thankful for my family, so i'll just get it over with" he starts, and you snort trying to cover a short laugh.

marc either didn't hear it or ignored you completely.

"so layla, you are way too nice for sticking around, i was unfair to you. but now i feel like i can focus on my life" he says, pointing the last part at khonshu.

"yes, i'm still technically serving you, but i'd like time. i want us to try and be a normal family" he aims that at both you and layla.

"and y/n, i don't even need to say anything because i'm sure the pumpkin pie limited edition flavor pop tarts in the cupboard proves how much i love you" he jokes.

layla smacks him in the arm and sends him a glare. "just tell your daughter you love her, don't make it difficult" she scolds and he makes a face.

"yeah dad, don't you love me?" you ask, making your voice crack at the end of your sentence just to mess with marc.

and it works because he shoots his head to you, thinking that you were actually sad.

"y/n- hey! i'm making a joke! please don't cry" he mumbles the last part, which makes you laugh.

he sighs in annoyance and rolls his eyes.

"i do love you" he makes eye contact with you. "as annoying as you are" he adds on and you smile.

"okay i'm done with that-"

"wait but now i have to do a speech too. you know- like the movies" you refer back to what he originally said and he nods, urging you to go on.

so you clear your throat and take a breath. "marc. dad. father-"

"hurry up i'm hungry" jake complains and you roll your eyes.

"thank you again. all of you, both of you." you begin, referring to steven, marc, and jake when you say all, and layla added on when you say both.

"for adopting me. you're the best parents i could ask for" you end quietly, and you look up from your lap to see that marc and layla were holding hands atop of the table.

"okay now we're done. i'm hungry" you say, which makes both marc layla, and even khonshu let out a short chuckle.

~~~

thanksgiving dinner was brought to you by marc feeding pedro and luna turkey from under the table, and then being caught, forcing him to tell everyone he hates cats just to lie.

khonshu just poked around at the food and eventually left to raid the marshmallows you got for him.

pumpkin spice flavored, and he loved them.

though it felt short, it felt right, since all your family was where you wanted them to be.

with you, right by your side.

~~~

A/N : thanks for reading!!! i hope to see you all next week :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 730 30
~UNDER EDITING~ What would happen if the Scooby Gang had a sixth member? Rory Archer travels with her friends to KISSworld, where they encounter a m...
101K 3.2K 69
Ellie Machine is the daughter of the infamous CEO of Destroido, Ed Machine. With no mother in the picture, she took after her peers- her peers being...
106K 3.3K 25
Hestia is one of many unfortunate children to be born during war. Her parents were from two entirely different nations and elements, and they pay the...
23.8K 383 10
Loki is balto's half sister and Jenna's best friend what happens when she falls in love with the sled dog Steele, will Steele love her back....? Fin...