||𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, spidey stuff, sad ending(?), mentions of violence. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

you'd been nodding off while marc and layla chatted about god knows what.

it was nice, just listening. marc and layla made a nice couple, sure it was a bit strange that there are three different people in the one body, but she puts up with it just fine.

except when steven told you about when he and layla kissed and how marc punched him in the face.

all being in the same body, too.

you would've payed to see steven punch himself in the face, you would've never let it go either.

you tried to get marc to do it again but no amount of money could convince him.

you see, marc and steven had gotten fine with the whole 'sharing a body' thing.

it took a little time to get used to jake being there, but they assure you that it's all going to work out.

it honestly surprised you how well they all got along considering the obvious.

you know for a fact you'd go bonkers if your reflection talked to you.

well, more bonkers than you already are according to over half the people you know.

you felt something poke your shoulder. "kid, you gotta stay awake right now" marc says, and you figured that he was the one that poked you.

you nod and keep your eyes open, sitting up fully and bringing your knees to your chest.

you hear layla chuckle softly. "you two should probably head home" she advises and you see marc nod.

"nooo but i wanna stay" you whine and marc gives you a look.

"not tonight" marc responds and you groan.

he scoffs and flicks you in the side of the head. "come on, it's time to go. it's getting late" he says and you begrudgingly get up as slow as you can.

marc and layla were already standing while you dramatically sighed.

"you're still in your work clothes, you need to come home and change" marc says.

"i have clothes she could borrow" layla quietly speaks up and marc darts his head to her while you grin to yourself.

"no- don't encourage her" marc tells layla and you get pouty again.

marc nudges you so that you're in front of him, while you walk towards the door, layla following.

you make it to the door and slip your shoes on, then you turn back to glare at marc, who'd been waiting arguably patient for you.

"say goodbye, then go wait in the car" he tells you and you squint your eyes at him.

you tear your gaze away from marc when layla comes to stand in front of you, putting a hand on your shoulder before pulling you into a light hug, you reciprocating it almost instantly.

"don't worry, little scarab, i'll see you soon" layla says to you and you smile at the nickname she'd given you.

you and layla shift out of the hug, you waving as you open the door and leave, knowing marc would be out soon.

you sat in the car for about 45 seconds before marc came out, getting in the car and starting it without a word.

"what were you doing in there?" you ask suspiciously.